Overtime Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi." Viola smiled.

"Hi." He said.

"You promise to leave tomorrow?" she whispered.

"Yes before anyone wakes up. I promise Viola."

Viola smiled as she her hand snaked past the elastic of his boxers and found his cock. She began stroking it, letting her thumb tickle the tip just how he likes it. They stared at each other as she fondled his balls his eyes glazed over as his hands found her shoulders and gently pushed Viola to her knees. As she lowered herself she pulled Patrick's boxers down to his ankles. His dick seemed to be aimed for her mouth.

She stared at it for a bit, she had missed his pink rod sliding back and forth between her lips; his cum warm and sweet like liquid candy. It had been so long since she'd been this close to it. She looked up into Patrick's blue eyes. He smiled at the chocolate baby doll face before him. He watched as her lips wrapped around him. His head tossed back as her soft wet tongue snaked along his shaft tickling and teasing the tip of his dick. His hand found the back of her head and he guided her as she bobbed up and down on his dick. Saliva slowly slid out her mouth down his shaft and along his balls. Her mouth seems to massage him as if trying to milk the cum out of him. Viola deep throated him; her nose pressed against him as she gagged on his cock.

Patrick focused his eyes on her face, her eyes were tightly closed and his cock was buried down her throat he could see the tracks of tears on her cheeks that were squeezed out as she gagged. He ran his hands through her hair, he could feel her throat relax around him; it had been so long since he had had a deep throat blowjob. Trish sucked him off but never even tried to shove his cock down her throat. Viola Jean slowly moved back and forth on his cock trying her best to control her reflex so that she wouldn't throw up. She moved her right hand to his balls and cupped them, her fingers teased the back of his sack dancing along the entrance of his anus. She could hear his soft moans are she lightly stroked his butthole with his dick in her mouth.

Viola felt Patrick move his hand from her head and she unwrapped her mouth from his rod and replaced it with her left hand while she kissed and licked his balls. Her pinky pushed past Patrick's sphincter and he instinctively tensed up. Viola fingered his ass as gently as possible; she could feel him relax to her teasing. Patrick fucked her hand as Viola fingered his ass. Viola could see his balls tighten, Patrick was ready to explode and she let go of his dick.

Patrick went wide eyed. "What's gotten into you? Why did you stop?"

Viola rose from her knees and kissed him on the lips smiling, her arms wrapped around his neck. Patrick scooped her up wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her to the sofa. The kissing continued, Patrick lay on top of Viola naked kissing, licking, and nibbling her plump lips, face, and neck. She giggled softly as she cradled him between her thighs. Patrick stopped kissing her and locked eyes.

"Anal?"

Viola nodded. "Go get your lube."

"That's the thing, I forgot my lube. I figured maybe we can try it without? I'll be gentle."

Viola took a deep breath, she knew lubrication was definitely needed for anal sex. Her mind raced as she lost herself in his blue eyes and before she could stop herself she nodded and whispered. "Ok."

Patrick took a deep breath when Viola agreed. He knew he would have to be gentle and any other time he would've waited till next time when he had lube but this was going to be their last time. It had been so long since they've had any physical contact and he missed wrapping his hands around her slender hips and burying his cock in her ass.

He lifted himself off of Viola so that she could roll onto her stomach. Viola got on all fours, arched her slender back so that her tight round ass poked high ready to be taken by Patrick. Patrick stopped, taking in the sight of the petite chocolate creature before him and licked his lips.

Viola could feel Patrick move behind her, Patrick could tell she was getting tense from the muscles showing in her back.

"If you don't relax it will be difficult." He said as he positioned himself behind her.

"Easy for you to relax, you're not the one about to get fucked with no lube." She snapped.

Patrick pressed his cock against her tight sphincter. He nudged at it to see if it would give way even a little bit. Viola was so tense her asshole was tightly shut blocking his intrusion. He removed his dick, replaced it with his thumb, and pressed against her gently massaging her anus. Viola relaxed under his thumb's manipulations of her asshole. He felt her ease open allowing his thumb to enter.

"That's it relax, we're both gonna feel good."

His thumb was now deep in her ass to the knuckle, her pussy was soaking wet; he could feel the heat coming off her body. Viola moaned for him, even pushed back trying to get more of Patrick's thumb into her. Patrick slowly removed his thumb from her rectum making her sigh with disappointment. Patrick's dick was now at her asshole again and pushing into her with only slight warning of him spreading her cheeks apart. She took a deep breath as Patrick pushed the tip of his dick into her tight brown ring.

Viola gasped at the pain -- short but intense, it was as if she had got bitten by his dick. She breathed deeply trying to relax and make the process a little smoother. Patrick inched himself deeper into her slowly. Every time Viola let out a high pitched squeak he paused and wouldn't move until her felt her body relax. If they had used lube he wouldn't be so gentle but the last thing he wanted was for this time to be a bad experience for her. Her ass grasped him tightly although it caused her discomfort. Patrick liked the tightness that felt as if his dick was in a chokehold. He tried his best not to explode in her yet as he sped up little by little, humping at the round fleshy ass.

Viola's squeaks stopped and soon she was grunting as she would when they used lube. His balls gently slapped her clit and soon they were soaked in her wetness. Patrick began to take longer strokes while paying close attention to Viola's reaction. Viola began humping against Patrick trying to get more of him into her ass the pain was subsiding and pleasure washed over her body. She could feel her orgasm building as Patrick began to fuck her ass with less restraint. Viola's asshole accepted Patrick's cock with ease. The couple grunted and moaned as the passion consumed them both. Patrick grasped Viola's waist digging his nails into her skin, he held his breath and released his seed into her ass. His body shuddered as he emptied himself into her.

Viola moaned, feeling Patrick's warm liquid filling her ass up. He loosened his grasp of her waist Viola could tell her ex-boss was spent but her body was still on the edge waiting to explode. She sighed as Patrick slid out of her and sat on the couch. She curled up next to him bringing her knees to her chest. She felt his sperm slowly oozing out of her ass.

Patrick looked over at her and gave her a small smile. "You didn't cum."

"No. I didn't."

Patrick draped his arm around her neck and pulled her face to his "I'd like you to."

Viola thought about it. She fell into the same situation she was trying to leave behind. The relationship between her and Patrick had manifested into something indefinable and almost unrelenting. She had to stop it and put out the fire that seemed to burn between them.

"Nah, it's ok. I'm gonna take a shower."

She stayed curled on the couch and watched as Patrick gathered his clothes to put them back on. Neither said a word, they exchanged quick glances followed by smiles. Patrick headed to the staircase and slowly ascended out the basement.

He stopped in the middle of the staircase. "I love you Viola."

Viola turned towards the staircase; her eyes watered and her heart fluttered. From where she sat she could only see Patrick's legs and feet firmly placed. He was waiting for a response from her. Viola stared at his feet she waited until his leg bent to take a step up.

"Patrick?" her voice broke as she held back the tears. "I love you too." She watched as he continued up the stairs until his feet, along with him, disappeared. She heard the sound of the basement door opening and closing.

Viola got off the couch and went to the staircase to make sure Patrick was at least out the basement. When she saw she was alone, she got into the basement shower and cried, an hour later she was in bed with Micheal nestled in his arms. She slept soundly knowing Patrick was now thousands of miles away.

12