Overweight Sister-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy Sis is on his mind.
2.7k words
4.45
261k
39
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers

Every since the other night, when Melinda let me fuck Beth, I have had her on my mind. The thick thighs and hairy pussy would not leave my head, I wanted some more. I wasn’t sure how to bring it up with Melinda or Beth, there has to be a way to do it again. Beth came over for supper and I couldn’t take my eyes off her huge tits all during our meal. Melinda noticed me staring and laughed.

“So. You don’t like my itty bitty titty’s anymore? I see what you want you perv!”

“Well, it’s the shirt Melinda, damn it shows everything! I am only a man you know!”

Beth looked at me and smiled, she had worn it just to tease me I know. It worked, my dick was hard as a rock, so I sat at the table while they cleared it and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I went to the living room while I could and not have them see my hard on. I sat on the couch and they came in with some drinks. Oh No, not again I thought. But then why not. But no such luck tonight, we watched some TV and Beth went home. I walked her to the door and she gave me a peck on the cheek when I opened the door for her.

“Thanks for the meal Tommy, I’ll see you guys later. Bye!”

I watched her big ass swaying as she walked down the sidewalk, my heart pounding thinking of what we had done and what I would do to her if I ever got the chance again. I closed the door and went back to the living room, Melinda put her head on my shoulder and we watched some TV. Soon we were both tired and ready for bed, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She wanted to make love, but for some reason I really didn’t. I had never ever NOT wanted to have sex with Melinda, until tonight.

“What’s wrong honey?” she asked.

“Nothing Mel, Just really tired tonight baby, just tired!”

And I rolled over on my side, thinking of Beth’s big ass in my hands and her hairy pussy in my face. I was hard in no time thinking of her. Damn, I have to stop this, it would kill Mel if she knew what I was thinking. And about her sister too, I rolled over and fell asleep. Thankfully I did not dream, I woke up around 2 AM and went to relieve myself. I looked at Mel sleeping, her full lips partially open and her breast out of the covers, she was still sexy as ever to me. I started to wake her up and make love to her, but we both needed our sleep for work.

My work day was long and boring and drug on forever, at lunch I saw a big woman ordering in front of me and felt my cock start to rise as I watched her ass when she walked to her table. She was average looking, nothing spectacular, other than her huge tits and ass. I actually went in the mens rom at work and jacked off thinking of her. I have never done that before, over any woman.

When I got home Mel had left a message on the machine, she was working late and would pick the kids up from day care later. I sat down after mixing a drink when the phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Hi Tommy, I was wondering if you could come over and help me, My fan looks like it’s going to fall off the ceiling. Could you bring some tools over and see if you can fix it?”

“Sure Beth, I’ll be right over!”

I changed into my loose shorts after taking my underwear off. If I was going to be on a ladder, I wanted her to see everything hanging out for her. I got to her house and knocked. Beth opened the door in a tight shirt with no bra, my eyes went to the large tipped nipples poking out and then to her face. She was smiling her pretty smile, knowing exactly what she had done to me. My cock was rising.

“Hi Beth, do you have a step ladder? If I’m going to work on it I’ll need to be able to reach it.”

“Sure, it’s in the closet hang on I’ll get it for you.”

I followed her to get it and watched as she bent over to move some things off it. Her shorts crept up in the crack of her big ass and the cellulite on her flabby legs shook when she jerked on a box covering it. I leaned over to help her and our hips touched, she smelled so fucking good. I grabbed the box and got the ladder, she moved out of the way as I took it to the living room and placed it under her fan. She stood by me while I stood on it and took the cover off it then tightened the screw that was loose on it. I looked down and her eyes were on my cock, I know my balls were showing and the head of my cock was by them. I was getting a hard on knowing her eyes saw it. She got an eyeful of them before I climbed down, she took my hand to help me.

I had my eyes on the valley between her breasts and almost missed a step. She laughed and took the step ladder back and out it up. I sat on the couch hoping my hard on would go away and soon. Beth came back asking if I wanted a drink.

“Sure Beth, uh a strong one please!”

Beth came back with 2 Bourbon and cokes, mine was a stiff one for sure, and not only the drink. She sat by me and we talked.

“Tommy, I wanted to thank you for the other night, and I really hope you don’t think less of Melinda for it, or me for that matter. I know we were all drunk, and that’s no excuse, but I did want to thank you for being so special and really doing it.

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I took her face in my hands and kissed her lips. Beth rammed her thick tongue down my throat when she kissed me back. I felt her hand go to my now throbbing cock, and she squeezed it tenderly. I stuck my hand down her shirt feeling her huge tit and her nipple get hard in my palm. We made out like teenagers, our hands all over each other, like it was our first time to have sex we were both so fucking hot for each other.

I never thought about Mel once while we kissed and had our hands on each other, I don’t think Beth did either. We broke our kiss and I put my hand behind her head and she knew what I wanted. Her face went to my crotch while I picked my hips up, taking off my shorts in one move. My cock stood upright, throbbing and bouncing with my heartbeat before she engulfed it with her hot wet mouth.

God her mouth is so hot, I thought to myself while she sucked it deeper down her thick lips. My hands wrapped in her hair forcing her face further down my cock, my hips now bucking as I tried to fuck her face.

“Stop Beth, Stop!’ I said.

“What?” she said, a questioning look in her eyes.

“Take your fucking clothes off, NOW!”

She jumped up and tore her shirt off, her huge tits flopping down on her chest when it was clear of her shoulders,. Then she bent over and I helped her pull her shorts off then her big ass underwear. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her on top of me, her legs spreading open to take my hard cock in her wet slit. The curly hair was matted from her juices, I couldn’t help but think how hot and wet she got so soon just from sucking my cock.

I felt her hand grab it and force it between the thick curly hair on her gash, then the heat from her pussy as she slid down the entire length of it with one down stroke. Beth took my face between her hands and shoved it to her big tit, almost smothering me with it as I sucked it down. My hands holding each large ass cheek and pulling her to me as hard as I could. If I didn’t leave bruises on her, I don’t know why, I was pulling her to me as she was grinding her large ass on me.

I pushed her away from me so I could watch her hot pussy swallow my cock, and Her hand went to her thick slick clit, rubbing it roughly in her attempt to cum as soon as she could. We both knew we didn’t have much time, and wanted to cum fast and hard. I felt her legs closing on my hips, it make her pussy feel even tighter when she did that. Her hips rose off me and my cock was more than halfway out when she slammed down on me again. I was lucky my balls were out of the way or they would’ve been crushed.

I put my hands on her tits and pulled the nipples to me, tweaking each one roughly between my fingertips. Her moans bouncing off the walls and into my ears as she fucked me harder and harder. OH Jeez she was so fucking tight, and I could feel her pussy hairs rubbing on my dick as her hips bounced on my crotch. I knew I would be raw if we didn’t cum soon. But I didn’t give a shit, I didn’t care if Mel knew now or not. All I wanted was to fuck the shit out of Beth’s hot tight pussy.

Our bodies were mashed together now, her face on my shoulder and she was biting my neck. Her hot breath on me was driving me crazy. I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm.

“Beth, hurry baby, I’m going to cum soon. Fucking hurry!”

Her finger worked on her clit and I felt her pussy getting wetter and she came. Damn did she cum, Her pussy leaked her thick creamy juice on my balls when she came. It brought me to my orgasm as soon as I felt it. My balls pulled up and BAM, I was shooting into Beth’s hot wonderful pussy again. I never wanted this feeling to end, her body jerking on mine as she came, and my balls pumping out the thick load into her. Her getting slicker as I did and feeling her thick thighs tighten on my hips while she ground her pussy on me harder.

She stopped shortly after and fell on my chest, her large body heaving trying to catch her breath, crushing mine out of me at the same time. I didn’t care, I don’t ever remember sex being this fucking good before. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her again, she was sucking my breath away still trying to catch hers as her lips surrounded mine.

We held each other for a few minutes, her still on me, her pussy clinching and unclinching on my cock as it slowly softened in her creamy wet slit. I lay back smiling as it did, then she moved off me. Not to the side as I expected but to her knees. She took my sticky cock in her hand and stuck my cock n her mouth. She had it all inside it and then I felt her suck whatever spunk was in it out. I never knew a woman moaned when sucking a cock like Beth did, and it wasn’t long before I was hard again.

Beth never slowed her mouths sucking as my dick hardened in her hot wet mouth. I sat on the couch with my hands wrapped in her hair pushing her face to my cock, watching her lips wrapped around my dick when she sucked it. I felt her mouth vibrate when she moaned and her tongue worked magic on my cock. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of the hot mouth on my cock, and put my hands on her back fucking her face and feeling the extra meat she had on her.

Beth tickled my balls with her sharp fingernails then slid a finger to my flexing asshole. I felt it trying to enter my tight hole, so I relaxed my ass and let it slid in. I was confused at which way to thrust my hips, to her mouth or her finger. Mel had never tried that with me and I loved how it felt. Beth was one nasty whore, I don’t understand why her husband left, but was glad I could take his place, if only for a few stolen moments.

Beth took my cock and swallowed it whole, and I felt her finger slid in past the second knuckle, it felt like my ass was full when she shoved it in me. I couldn’t believe how much she loved to suck cock, only a person who loved it would make the noises she did when it filled her mouth. I was close to cumming again and took her head and shoved my cock down her tight throat, I felt it as the head of my cock slid past her tonsils with a pop, and then I shot my second load in her hot body tonight.

My legs were shaking when I came and Beth was moaning when she felt me shooting down her throat. And her head bounced, I watched her hair as it flung about her head and my crotch. I thought I would never stop cumming from how great she felt sucking me down. But I did and all too soon for me.

I pulled her up to my face and kissed her hot wet sperm slick lips, her hot tongue fucking my mouth and her hands held my head to her face. I felt how hot she was from out exertion, the sweat running down her body between her flabby tits and down on my belly. She moved back and smiled at me, her full lips parting to show her white teeth. I kissed her again then pulled my shorts up, Beth sat on the couch with her thick legs spread open, I saw some of my spunk dripping from her hairy gash. I stuck my finger in her and watched her hips work trying to get more of it in her.

Then I stuck my finger to her mouth and watched her lips as they sucked it down. Smiled at her, wondering what we should do or say to Mel about this. I think she knew what I was thinking because she said.

“Tell her if you want, I wasn’t!”

“Beth, I think the best thing to do is not tell her. I’m not sure if it would be wise right now. Who knows, she might want to do it again this weekend. Call and ask later this week if you want. I know I’m ready.”

“I just might do that Tommy! And thanks for fixing things around here, me included!”

I walked home with a big stupid grin on my face, Mel still wasn’t home so I climbed into the shower and washed our sweat and sex off me. Damn if I wasn’t getting another hard on thinking about Beth while I did.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers