Overwhelmed

Story Info
I opened the wrong box.
4.3k words
2.99
91.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

I guess it's mostly my fault. I had things perfectly my way and wasn't satisfied. My wife Kay and I had been married for 8 years. Guess we lasted one year past the "7 year itch" before things started getting routine.

A little about Kay, she is 36. 28 when we married 8 years ago after dating for a year. She was quite inexperienced in the man department when we met. Having only dated her high school boyfriend and then one other guy who she married and that lasted only four years before ending in divorce when she caught him cheating on her.

Kay wouldn't be considered a super model. But she was above average in looks. At 5'6" she had legs that didn't seem to end. When they did it was into a near perfect and tight ass. I'm guessing the reason she didn't attract as much attention when younger was that she is only a 34C. A little shy on what most guys seek, but more than enough for my taste.

By the way, my name is Larry. I'm an even 6', and weigh in at around 185. I am 11 years Kay's senior at 47. I stay in pretty good shape for my age hitting the gym a couple times per week. I'm finding my stamina isn't what it once was, nor is my reaction time. Used to be I would jump to full mast just catching a glimpse of Kay in the shower or getting dressed.

About that "mast" I'm on the low side of average at 5 1/2" and about 2 3/4" in circumference. I had NEVER gotten complaint one from Kay. In fact I was her Adonis. You could say she was on "strike two" with her previous lovers. Elvin. Her high school sweetheart, the boy that got her virginity, was by her telling 6'5" and had a 4" dick.

She never actually said it was four inches but she did claim it was in her words "about an inch and a half shorter than yours and looked like a magic marker." Her description of his girth.

Ex-hubby was no prize for her either as she described his as maybe a full inch shorter than Elvin's but much wider "like a toilet paper roll, but shorter." So when we were first naked together she thought she had hit the jackpot. To better my "godly status" neither of them had ever managed to give her an orgasm.

Kay's first "sleepover" I went down on her and rocked her world. I'm not bragging,

as my competition was quite remiss. It was her first time receiving oral and she stopped me just before she came because she thought, "something was wrong down there". I taught her quite a few things over the next few years. How to masturbate, she had heard of it but thought it was only for boys. Taught her the finer techniques of giving blowjobs. She had done that for both her previous guys, just not very well.

And well, she would fuck me most anytime I asked. Always letting me know how much better it was with me then it had been with them. We had an above average sex life. Sucking me, while never her favorite thing to do, was just a request away. I could tell though by her enthusiasm, or lack there of I should say, for the event that it wasn't her favorite activity. However when I would go down on her, one of my very favorite things to do, she would always be more than in the mood.

I once got her off 7 straight times with my tongue just to see if I could. That's a different story. As I mentioned she would spread her legs for me anytime I asked. Well anytime we were at home alone anyway. Her "adventure and risk factor" was quite low. A couple of times I got her liquored up and we did it on a hotel balcony one time and on a secluded river bank another. Those adventures were very few and far between.

Hence the boredom setting in for me, and the beginning of my downfall. Trying to get her to open up some I bought her a vibrator to play with. Of course it was about 7" long and a size more around then what I offered her. She had a lot of fun with it but when I asked her how she liked the "enhanced size?" She was sure it was only in toy form.

So of course my next task became to show her some videos. So we had "movie night". She sat wide-eyed throughout and said she couldn't believe that guys could be built like that. She concluded it was a few "freaks of nature", like the seven-foot guys and the few that were like that did movies because of it. Kind of like a 7' man became a basketball player.

She did begin to ask for "movie night" more frequently. She would play with her toy as she watched and then have me go down on her. Half the time, by the time the movie was over she was exhausted and would just finish me off by hand and promise me more the next time. I did notice when we would fuck during the week she always kept her eyes closed now. Her sex talk got dirtier and dirtier as she would mimic the actresses that were getting fucked by those huge cocks.

I thought I had concurred the reserved little Kay when she wanted to fuck at a friend's pool party in their bathroom. I had to stick a washcloth in her mouth to keep her from screaming for everyone to hear. What REALLY shocked me was when she pulled her bikini bottoms back on after we had finished saying "I want to feel you dripping from me for the rest of the party!".

I waited a couple minutes after she left, cleaning myself up and letting that post intercourse hard-on subside enough to make myself presentable. I went out to locate Kay and found her in the hot tub with a few of our friends and a couple guys I didn't know. I asked Kay if she wanted to go with me to get a drink. She asked if I could get them, as she didn't want to get out just yet.

I got myself an ice-cold beer and Kay a margarita and headed back to her just as Stan, one of the gentlemen I didn't know was stepping out of the Jacuzzi. He presented QUITE a bulge in his Speedo as he stepped out. Kay's eyes were transfixed to it. She even spilled half of her drink, as I handed it to her, as she was not averting her stare.

My sweet innocent Kay had a bad case of the hornies. Stan's outline soft was much more impressive then me naked and hard. He went in to change into his clothes, as he had to leave soon. Kay almost followed him into the house. If she wasn't dripping wet, and dripping from our previous encounter she might have followed after him without drying off and putting on her cover-up.

She caught Stan just as he was ready to walk out the front door and told him "how nice it had been to meet him." I wasn't even aware they had been introduced, as I hadn't been. I guess when I was catching up with the guys on the latest in the sports world they had made their acquaintance.

Kay wanted to leave soon after Stan had. I was still in the party mood but she whispered that our time in the bathroom had made her want me more. I told her I was more than happy to take her back in there but she said it wouldn't be right to do that again in our friends house. Worth a shot, but who was I to complain when she wanted to run home to fuck.

She was naked and up to our room practically before I had the car parked. She was laying spread eagle on the bed with her eyes closed begging me to "fuck her HARD and fast." The mind was willing but....... Maybe it was a few too many beers, the fucking just a couple hours ago in their bathroom, or the whiskey samples the boys and I were doing earlier. I assume it was a combination of all three. I knelt between her legs and began to lick her slowly in my way. The way she NEVER turned away from. She didn't even open her eyes she just said rather loud and sternly, "Larry I need to be FUCKED and FUCKED now!" I mumbled something incoherent as I stood up and when she opened her eyes and saw me at half-mast at best I thought our night was done.

Kay gave me the biggest frown I had ever seen, then proceeded to turn over and reach into her nightstand for her toy. She tossed the vibrator to me, got on all fours facing away from me and spread herself out again. Kay wanted to be fucked, HARD and fast! I could see from the wardrobe mirror that she kept her eyes wide open, but never made eye contact with me, as I inserted the toy into her soaking wet pussy. She drove herself back onto it as it penetrated her, her cunt devouring it as she fucked it as hard as I fucked her with it.

She came fast, but didn't slow down. Now when we fuck, I always try to get her off orally first. That way she is more sensitive when I get inside of her. Even then my success rate of giving her an orgasm while inside of her is maybe one in 6. The toy, and my hand had gotten her off in about 45 seconds and she didn't slow down. She fucked it, and I fucked her with the toy for another solid 5 minutes until she screamed out in orgasm and collapsed on the bed.

Needless to say, at this point I was at full mast and ready to go. I tried to spread her legs out to take her from behind as she lay on the bed. She just said "No more. Please, I can't take anymore tonight."

I whimpered about "being left high and dr." She sighed and took my cock in her still weak and trembling hand giving it a couple of haphazard strokes before saying, "I'm just too tired to do any more, tomorrow I promise." And my night came to an abrupt end. She fell asleep right there in the middle of the bed. I went off and watched Sports Center until my cock got back to normal. Thoughts of her "tomorrow's" promise in my mind.

"Tomorrow" was Sunday morning. We slept in a bit and when she awoke I asked what had "gotten into her yesterday?" She claimed it was me of course in the bathroom and well a margarita or two too many.

I told her I thought it might have been Stan. She just gave me a funny look and told me she had barley met him. She said she had talked casually with him and his other friend earlier and then again for a little while in the hot tub. He was in sales or something like that and was just passing through town.

When I mentioned the "bulge" in his swimsuit and how she couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of it, she playfully slapped my arm and told me "That's just not true." When I mentioned how she had spilled her drink because she couldn't look away from it she blamed that on me handing it to her wrong.

I teased her on and off about it throughout the morning and she finally admitted that she had "glanced" to that region of his body and was a little hypnotized by its grandeur. It wasn't until the next day that she admitted noticing it in his slacks when she was first introduced to him. That was just prior to our encounter in the bathroom. When she went back outside to "have another glance" she noticed he was in the Jacuzzi and she decided then and there to join him.

When he got out of the pool in just his Speedo, her assumptions had been proven correct. Nothing more was said about it and things got back to normal for us. Kay did ask for "movie night" more often. I would tease her about Stan from time to time. She always seemed to get a little glimmer in her eye when I did so.

I asked my friend Richard about Stan one day at work. Richard and I work together and he was our host at the pool party. He said Stan was an old collage buddy of our hostess Sally, Richard's wife. Stan was a product salesman in the medical industry and unattached. Richard said he came into town every 2-3 months on business and that they tried to get together. Richard travels quite a bit for work also but when they can they get together. His wife Sally would meet Stan for dinner sometimes when he was away.

I mentioned the conversation to Kay and she said "I wouldn't mind seeing him againwhen he passed through town." A month or so later we had Richard and Sally to our house for dinner. Richard and I went into my gameroom to play some pool and left the girls to talk. We met up after an hour or so for dinner. Kay looked nervous and fidgety all through dinner. Like she couldn't wait for our guests to leave. She even feigned a headache shortly after dessert and left me to say our goodbyes.

I went upstairs to see how Kay was feeling before even cleaning up the night's mess. She was naked and all fours, same as that time after the pool party. The toy was between her legs. She asked me to fuck her with it while she told me the "gossip". I told her I was already hard and ready for her from seeing her like this. She said "Please use the toy on me, I promise I won't roll over and go to sleep this time." So I did.

As I slid it easily into her wetness she slowly fucked back at it this time with less vigor then last time. I let her do all the work this time as she told me that Sally had related to my wife that her and Stan had went out for a short time in college. Seems Stan was quite the ladies man in college and never without a date, go imagine. Of course Kay asked if they had ever.....?

Sally said, "The first night and most nights thereafter for the 2 months we dated." She said she knew he wasn't "true" to her and she just couldn't put up with that. Still Sally said they would meet up on occasion to do the horizontal rumbas. I asked if Sally and Stan ever got together that way now but she said no, never. As she said this she started fucking her toy with no abandon again as she had done that first night and soon she was cumming in a high-pitched scream. I started to ask what brought that on but when she begged me to take the toys place my train of thought quickly vanished.

Again things went back to normal. The occasional tease here and there by me. A timely quip by Kay every now and then. It seemed to just spice up our romantic times a bit.

Now my job rarely calls for me to travel. Maybe once every year or year and a half.

A complicated project that I was working on was one of those times. Richard was the salesman and I the originator of the project. The customer wanted to see us together. As it turns out the only time that worked well for all parties had Richard and I away on business over Valentine's Day.

Kay and I never really put too much emphasis on that Hallmark holiday. Maybe every other year I would get her a card. Or go to dinner if it fell on the right day of the week. This year it was on a Tuesday so no big deal us missing the time together. Richard and I flew out on Sunday night to get the lay of the land before our meetings started on Monday. We were scheduled to fly home on Thursday evening and meet the girls for dinner when they picked us up.

Monday went great, mostly meet and greet stuff. We actually turned in early so Richard and I could go over the presentation for the next day. We live in the midwest and our meeting was in California so we were 2 hours ahead of the girl's time wise. I talked to Kay that night before bed and she told me that her and Sally were going to go out dancing on Valentines Day since their men had abandoned them. I joked with her about keeping everything more than her eyes to herself.

Now I have always hated dancing and usually only get roped into it if there's a wedding we can't avoid going to. So I was happy enough that she was getting this out of her system on her own.

Tuesday was going great as well, I was really selling our product and the customer was looking ready to buy. About 3:00 my time I got a text from Kay while still in our meeting. She was wearing the shortest dress I had ever seen her in. Even her small tits looked pushed up and on display. Her heals were at least 2" higher than I had ever seen her wear. I had looked at the text while Richard was talking and when it was my turn again I was tongue-tied. I excused myself to get some water.

Looking again at Kay's text, the caption read, "My eyes are ready to go out tonight." I could feel my cock start to harden while looking at her picture and had to go to the restroom to splash some water on my face and get refocused. I tried to call Kay from the bathroom but it went straight to voicemail. I texted back saying it was kind of early to be going out looking like that. She replied that Sally was picking her up around 6:00 for dinner and that she was having a glass of wine while waiting.

Thinking little about it I went back and focused on the meeting. At 4:15 I got a text showing a selfie of Kay and Sally leaving our house. My wife looked ready to take on the world, Sally on the other hand, always a sharp and sexy dresser, looked scaled down. A modest skirt and silk top that hid here well endowed chest more than showing it off.

A little flustered and feeling some stirrings again in my pants I decided it best to turn off my phone for the rest of the meeting. As it turned out things went great. The sale was almost a sure thing. Just some review and modifications to iron out over the next couple days. The client suggested we go out to a nice dinner to celebrate, on our companies dime of course. And so we did. I had forgotten that I turned off my phone earlier and well the whiskey and wine were flowing and I didn't give it much thought to tell the truth.

Too much celebrating and too late a night out. Here is the list of text messages I had stored when I finally turned my phone back on in the hotel room at 3:00 AM my time. (1:00 AM Kay's time.)

7:15 (A picture of the girls at a restaurant eating a decadent chocolate heart desert.) Our Valentine's Day treat number 1.

7:43 I tried to call you about going out dancing tonight. I know you never seem to mind when I do, just thought I would check with you before we go but your phone is off. Love you, Kay

8:14 Your phones still off. Guess you have no worries about me. Think I drank a little too much with dinner. I will try to call you later. Something I forgot to tell you.

8:42 (A picture of Kay, Sally and Stan sitting in a booth at the dance club.) So yeah, I forgot to mention that Sally had called last minute and said that Stan was in town on business and wanted to see her. You don't mind that he tagged along? Right? Call me if you do.

9:10 Larry, Sally got sick and wants to leave. She insists on taking a cab. I told her I should drive her but she wants me to stay and entertain Stan. I've had a little too much to drink and I'm not sure it's a good idea. Please call and tell me what I should do.

9:16 That bitch Sally snuck out and drove herself home. I'm not sure how sick she really was. I think she wanted to abandon us. I need to slow down drinking. Maybe dancing with Stan will sober me up some.

9:52 Ummmm danced like 5 straight songs. Felling better and oh ummm my eyes didn't deceive me before, (giggles) we danced one slow song and he was kinda rubbing up against me some. That thing is impressive. Don't worry I'm just going to cuddle up a little with it on the dance floor. Call me if you think I shouldn't.

10:05 (Selfie of Kay and Stan in the both sitting next to each other.). Um, I'm a little worried you haven't called. I'm drinking again and I have a strong urge to touch that thing if you don't tell me not too. (giggles) Just kidding. But I do want to get back out on the dance floor.

10:38 OHHH my, all slow songs on that set. I think it's growing. Stan is getting us another drink. Um honey.... I kinda want to see if I can touch it through his pants. Is that ok? Please answer.

10:51 I'm sorry. They played Clapton's, Wonderful tonight. You know what that song does to me. Stan turned me around and I could feel him rubbing it up against my butt. I'm going to have to change my panties or take them off. Are you ignoring me and playing with yourself? I really need your help.

10:53 Stan keeps asking why I am texting so much. If I don't hear from you soon I will have to stop. It's kinda rude.

11:25 Well now youv'e went and did it. Another drink and 3 more dances and my hand accidentally brushed against it getting back into the booth. Stan said I was teasing and making him hard and he went to the restroom to "adjust" himself.

11:40 We are going to get a cab and go to a quieter bar so we can talk. Please, please call now if I am out of bounds.

11:50 (Picture in the cab. Kay and Stan side by side. In the darkness of the cab you can see his prominent bulge and his hand on her knee.) He asked for me to ask you if I am allowed to touch it. As it is Valentines Day for another 10 minutes and you are ignoring me I told him that if you don't answer I the next 9 minutes that I would. Clocks running mister.

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers
12