Overwhelmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James told me to continue to hold the bed frame facing it on my knees as he laid back between my knees and put head between my legs. I was essentially straddling his face. I felt uncomfortable for about 30 seconds until I felt him put either hand on my hip and pull me down and sit me on his face and tongue as he moaned. My nipples tightened as I felt him feasting on me. He then moved one hand over my ass, gave it a squeeze, and trailed his fingers between my cheeks. His hand grazed my asshole and eventually pushed a finger inside my slick cunt. I moaned with the increased sensations. He pushed in one then two fingers in and deviled deep to make me whimper. Then he removed them and started playing with my asshole again. My breath caught as I felt fingers slide into both my pussy and my behind. I screamed this time as I convulsed around his mouth and hand as he pumped them in and out of all my holes. I almost lost my grip on the bed frame as my body sagged.

Then he tells me to continue to hold the bed frame. James positioned himself behind me and remove my panties and murmured how much he liked my ass. I hear a crinkle of what I assume is a condom package (thankfully someone was thinking correctly) and he asks me, "Are you ready for me?" I moaned as I nodded my head. He aggressively grabbed my hair, and I arch my back as he took me in one single thrust. Lips and teeth grazed down my neck and shoulder as he pump into me from behind, I am again overwhelmed and so sensitive from my last release. James continued to pump into me for some time, and my body felt each of his thrust like a hammer against my soul. I felt my body tension building and building, he felt my oragasm nearing as my pussy walls began to flutter but then he growled at me, "Do not come little girl!" James stopped all movement and pressed hard on the top of my mound. I cried out with the strain. He turned my face to kiss him deeply as I was trembling with effort to not come and keep holding onto the bed frame. James pulled out of me and took my hands off the bed and turned me to face him. He took a few breathes to feast on me but this times with his eyes. I must have looked wild with my hair all around my head and my breasts moving up and down as I waited, panting.

James instructed me to crawl onto his lap straddling him while he was kneeling, and I eagerly kissed him from above. I rode him up and down, feeling my nipple graze against his broad chest, and again my orgasm built and neared. In a sudden movement, James surged over me and was now on top of me, never losing our connection below. He told me to look at him as he continued to drive into me. He ground his pelvis so deep into me I could feel him hit my cervix. Finally, James ordered me to come. I instantly splintered and exploded beneath him. And distantly heard him roar my name next to my ear as he jerked again and again into me.

I fell asleep, with his weight on top of me, and felt him as he kissed my forehead and I heard the words in my dream, "my Carina, aren't you quite the surprise?"

*********

This is my very first submission. I did not find an editor and I am not sure that my editing skills are up to par.

Feedback is welcomed and I hope you enjoy.

I hope to write more about to these two, so please stay tuned.

12