Owen Stays for the Night

Story Info
My toy boy stays the night at my place.
1.3k words
4.22
4.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The title speaks for itself! After having had sex in a toilet and then again outdoors behind a pub after our first date, Owen asked if one of our frequent phone calls if he could some and stay the night and have "conventional" sex with me for the first time over the weekend. Owen was able to get a full 24 hours away from home as his academy had put up optional football training days, however Owen explained he'd rather lie, say he was going away with his teammates and instead come over to mine for the night.

Of course I was excited by the prospect but initial told him not to compromise his career by blowing off his training. Owen was adamant though, and I eventually agreed to it. Owen would arrive at my village's train station at 8pm, a few hours after I'd finish one of my obligatory office days in London, plenty of time to get ready for my new lover who I must admit, I was still growing stronger feelings for.

At 08:15pm, the doorbell rang. I didn't even need to check through the peephole as to who it could possibly have been. I called through the door that it was open and they could come in. Owen walked in wearing some new balance trainers, Jean shorts and a white shirt underneath his football academy sports jacket. He was carrying a duffle bag with the same team name, all posing as part of his cover up for coming to see me. I had on a sheer white gown, but after he said "Hello beautiful!", I dropped the gown!

"Did you miss me?" I seductively said, walking on my tip toes towards him.

"You've got no idea!" As he raced over, picked me up and proceeded to make out with me.

It had been two weeks since our frisky date and Owen was bursting to take me upstairs and have his way. Without saying a thing, Owen carried me up the stairs and playfully threw me down onto the bed and immediately proceeded to undress. He was quick to remove his shoes, socks and drop his trousers. He didn't wear any underwear to which I teased him saying it was step 1 to being a nudist. He then gently put one finger on my lips.

"Shhh. This isn't the time for talking. This is the time for sucking." He whispered to me before he slipped his middle finger from his left hand into my mouth. I closed my eyes, pretending it was cock before he ran his hand threw my hair, gave me a playful slap across the face whilst mumbling the words good girl before replacing his finger with his real penis.

Oh how I missed him I thought as I proceeded to suck him off. His uncircumcised penis tasted as good as I'd remembered it and after a short while, he pushed me onto my back, spread my legs apart and began to finger and lick my clit at the same time. I didn't squirt but it sure didn't take long to reach an orgasm!

Afterwards, Owen crawled over me and we rolled around in the bed kissing and fondling each other before I put him on his back, used my spit on his cum to lube myself up and began to ride him in the cowgirl position. Our eye contact was deep and intense and after approximately 10 minutes of varying pace, controlling the way his penis slipped in and out of my wet vagina, he sat up, put his hand behind my neck, drawing me right up to his face and whispered "You need a facial, and I'm going to give it to you!"

The thought of this young, ginger prospect from the football world coming on my face, despite being more than double his age turned me on dramatically! I kissed him before jumping back onto the floor, keen as, rubbing my own clit with my mouth wide open.

"I'm gonna cum." He exclaimed before a river of thick, warm cum shot straight into my right eye, then my forehead, over my nose, straight into my throat and onto both of my cheeks. I was reached but so turned on.

Owen took his phone out and took some photos of the mess he'd made before telling me to wait and not touch anything. I'd assumed he was heading off the kitchen or bathroom for something to wipe my face with but that isn't quite what he returned with. I felt a told touch of metal on my cheek and gasped.

"It's okay, it's a spoon for my potion." He cheekily stated and he began to spoon feed me his cum.

I absolutely enjoyed the taste but was still horny so after he finished, I then grabbed him from behind his neck, pulled him close and said "finger bang me like you do, like you hate me!"

I am not always into the really rough face paced stuff but on this occasion, I was hungry for it. Owen helped me up to my feet but guided me from the bed to my desk, threw some files off the counter and positioned me onto the surface.

Owen instantly spread my legs apart, and put my left leg over his shoulder, and began to rub my clit before he did something that sent me into overdrive. Owen began kissing my foot and sucking my toes. My feet are a fetish I've been shy of revealing as in my experience it's been a turn off for men, but as he continued to gently rub my clit (a bit slower than I would have initially liked) I was falling into heaven. Owen knew it too, as he could feel my pussy getting wetter and my moans growing louder.

Soon he focused all his energy onto my vagina and before long I was screaming and sett off like a fountain, spraying cum in quite violent fashion all over Owen, my leather desk chair and the floor! It was such a powerful orgasm and to my surprise, Owen took his cock and rammed it straight inside me.

I let out a scream, but a happy sexually one as Owen then began fucking the living shit out of me. Objects were falling off my desk and as both our moans got louder and louder, Owen burst his balls again but this time, completely inside me.

The feelings were overwhelming and as we hugged, still joined by his penis being inside me, I had a small cry but worried I'd scare Owen, I told him that it was incredible and I was so happy and just overwhelmed by our orgasms.

Owen very sweetly picked me up off the desk and put me back on the bed and asked if I wanted anything. I only told him to bring two bottles of water and anything he wanted from the kitchen. Owen returned with the water and some biscuits and despite both being covered in our own cum, we got tucked up in bed and watched some comedy there for the rest of the night. Owen only left the bed to lock the front door so we could sleep peacefully.

I was Owen's big spoon for the night and after calling it a night after 12, we slept right through until both our alarms went off at 6. For Owen, it was to get on the train to return home the same time as his team, whilst I had a meeting at 9 to prepare for. Unfortunately nothing more happened on an erotic level, but it was a beautiful experience and so nice to make love to Owen in a more normal setting and to actually sleep together.

For the record, Owen got back in good time and our secret is still kept safe.