Owned by a Dom Pt. 05

Story Info
Will becomes the boss' new toy.
1.5k words
4
2k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/05/2024
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies on being so late

Pt.4 recap, Will finally opens the box from Derek and is excited by what he finds inside.

POV Will: I finally opened the box and while initially I didn't like the thought of putting on a thong, I knew it had to be done. If that's what Derek wanted I'd do it no questions asked. The only thing left to do was to try this new plug out, it felt like I was sliding a hot poker in my ass, but the sensation changed. That full feeling was delicious but it didn't compare to the real thing. It seemed like Derek was preparing me for the fucking he'd promised a few days back.

When Will walked into the office this morning, he was ashamed, so much so that he couldn't even muster a good morning to Melinda as he slinked by. He got into the office and started to make some phone calls hoping that this peace would last a bit longer. After a couple hours, it was a surprisingly peaceful day, but only because he remembered that Alex was off for the day and Derek was out of town till Monday. At 4:30 Will settled back in his chair and decided that his day was done, and as he started grabbing his coat, there was a soft knock on the door. It was Melinda, her bubbly personality filled the room immediately. Her chest caught him completely off guard, but it was hard not to see when she stood over him at 5 feet 11 inches. He looked away but that half second left him red-handed and he blushed, Melinda thought it was cute but she needed to confirm her suspicions.

"I'll cut to the chase, you're gay right?" Melinda asked not taking her eyes off of him. She already knew the answer to her question, she'd seen Will covered in cum twice now. "Yes," he quietly answered, his face burning with his growing sense of dread.

Will was anxious and prepared himself for insults, but she put a gentle hand on his shoulder. That shocked him so badly, he couldn't help but flinch. It had been so long since someone treated him like a normal person, he just knew he'd regret it, but she giggled. " Will it be alright if you like guys I'm not judging dude." He relaxed for a moment and told her that he was bi, even though he had begun to doubt it. They talked until they got to the parking lot and she gave Will her number before pulling off. It was strange to him considering she hadn't given it to him before but it didn't matter. They had promised to hang out and get to know each other this weekend. In his head, he'd wondered what she meant by that being that they had worked together for a year now. It took a while but damn he was having a great day, the only thing that made it better was that it was Friday.

POV Will: When I got home my relaxation instantly turned to worry, there was another box outside my door. Sighing I picked it up hoping it was something I had ordered and forgotten about, but I knew that it was something Derek had sent. Shock of the year, it was something of mine, a few things I'd gotten from Amazon. This settled it, I was having a good day and it was gonna get better, I logged into Grindr and began searching until I got a text from my boss Alex. He wanted to know if I had sent some emails, real small talk, but then he insisted that he was coming to my place to get some last-minute things done. I dreaded having to see him again, especially after how he'd treated me the day before. His knock came about 20 minutes later and I almost decided to just stay quiet, hoping he'd just leave.

That wasn't in the plans as he rather loudly said " faggot you have 5 seconds before I fire you, 5..4..3..2..." I swung the door open, " my bad I was in the kitchen." He barely acknowledged me as he strolled in looking around my living room. "This is a nice place Will, I'm gonna enjoy it here". Blankly I asked what that meant and he only chuckled as he relaxed down on the couch. It was a tense few minutes as we game-planned for a new client, I was torn between getting work done and in fear of having my mouth used. When we were finished, Alex asked if I had anything to smoke which I did of course, we started a joint and put on some music. By the third one, we were shooting the shit, it felt like I had a friend again. Until he came back from the bathroom.

When Alex came back from the bathroom he grabbed Will by his hair and pulled him to the arm of the sofa. Will being shellshocked struggled for a moment and said "What the hell is wrong with..". A swift smack in the face from Alex had stopped his sentence. "Shut the fuck up bitch!" Alex spewed into his face, "Just open your mouth.". Will thought about it for a moment but was interrupted as Alex flipped him onto his back. All Will could do was watch as Alex's magnificent cock came into view. Alex began to slap his cock all over Will's face with an evil grin. Will hadn't opened his mouth yet and it made Alex angry, he stepped back and spit into Will's face. "Open your fucking mouth fag".

POV Will: I opened wide waiting for him to shove it in, but he turned around and stuck his ass into my face instead, but he didn't. He plopped his huge sack over my mouth and nose first. I licked and sucked his balls like he would take them from me. He kept calling me all kinds of slurs but I was lost in devouring his balls, I didn't hear them. He pulled away and shoved my head between his asscheeks. I tried to resist but when I pulled away he gripped my hair as hard as he could. I put my tongue and began to lick his asshole and his man scent drove me crazy. I ate his ass like the worthless slut I am and he just kept getting my tongue further inside him.

When he finally shoved his length into my mouth, I took it all in, it was perfect. My chin was firmly pressed into his pubes and my throat stretched. He just held it there until I finally began to panic. I was gonna pass out, then pulled out till just the head remained on my tongue, giving me a few seconds to breathe.

Alex mercilessly fucked Will's throat for 10 minutes, he couldn't stop gagging. A wet Gluck, Gluck, Gluck were the only sounds that could be heard in the living room. Will's face was an absolute mess of spit and mucus, he could barely breathe but his arms never left his sides. If the spit hadn't left him unable to see, his tears did the trick. Alex suddenly pulled out and drenched his face in what felt like a cum bucket. Even after Alex came, Will took his cock back in his mouth and sucked him more until Alex snatched his dick away with a wet sloop. He pulled away and put his pants back on. Will wanted more of that cock but Alex said he'd see him soon and left. Will was out of breath but he was extremely horny, he wanted more. That want for more left him scrolling on Grindr.

Fast forward 20 minutes of edging, and the mystery man knocks on the door. Will opened the door and the guy brushed past him like he'd been waiting forever, what a jerk. But that jerk sat down and pulled out the most mouth-watering cock I'd ever seen, he'd barely had time to clear his throat before I was on my knees licking his manhood. He must've liked it because he sat back and let Will suck to his heart's content. Will was treating his cock like the perfect meal, slowly throating it over and over. He had a hand on the back of Will's head helping him get extra, it was firm but gentle. He warned Will that he was cumming but it didn't matter, Will pulled off of it and pointed it at Gus's face letting a few sprays cover his mouth and nose before he sucked the rest down. The guy thanked Will and left quietly leaving him to his horny thoughts.

POV Will: I still wanted some more dick in my mouth, I was feeling insatiable. I went to the box Derek had sent and contemplated putting on the blindfold. I settled on covering my face with a mask instead of risking someone coming in the blindfold. I didn't want to piss Derek off. I put on my profile that I'd be waiting on my knees in the dark, and it wasn't long before messages came through. I picked this one hottie who said he'd do more than use my mouth and it had me salivating until he knocked on my door.