Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 08

Story Info
A ghetto sista gives her sissy to her ex-boyfriend.
2.3k words
4.11
42.5k
16

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was awesome waking up that next morning with my head resting on Sholanda's cunt and my whole upper body clenched between her massive thighs! For the first time in over two weeks I woke up warm and limber. I did not miss the floor at the foot of the bed one bit.

I showered and got ready for work. Before leaving I lovingly gazed at Sholanda's fat form in the center of the bed. Man I wish I could just bury my face into her ass for the whole day instead of going to work! Someone had to earn the money to pay for her lifestyle though. I knew that being that chump was well worth it for all of the animalistic love that she gave me!

I left for work with joy in my heart.

As soon as I came through the apartment door after work Sholanda attacked me, pinning me to the wall and making out with me like a woman possessed! She told me that since we were home alone I didn't need the cage on, and removed my CB3000.

In no time I was on my back with Sholanda riding me cowgirl! I loved seeing her fat tits flopping above my face. I grabbed some rolls in her fat ass cheeks and tried pulling her down into me harder. It must have turned her on because she started to orgasm. She continued riding me and soon came again. By now her cunt was so soupy that her walls were just tickling the sides of my cock in the most teasing manner. I couldn't hold out any longer and I came hard in her swampy mess.

My love didn't surprise me by getting up and planting her freshly fucked cunt right on my mouth for cleaning. "I don't feel like showering but want to get dressed." She said, Please clean me."

I licked and sucked all of my seed and her wetness out of her cunt. Her taste was the best, and to be getting my essence back from her was an added bonus! After I finished cleaning her, I was instructed to put on my home clothes and do the chores.

I put on my stockings and garters with the panties over them. I slipped on a negligee that Sholanda had recently bought me and my high heels. I went about tidying up the place and enjoying the friction of the satin panties directly on my nuts and cock without the cage interfering. I went about my chores with happiness.

When Sholanda called me I was hopping that she wanted to cuddle with me some as she watched TV. However when I saw that she was in the bathroom, I knew that something was up.

Walking into the bathroom I saw Sholanda sitting on the tub wall in her panties motioning for me to enter. I knew that she was going to piss on my face again! I was so hard by the thought! Jumping into the tub I just buried my face in her fat crotch and started licking her clit through the material. Sholanda didn't cum but she let out one hell of a stream of piss into those panties and on to my face! I drank all I could but plenty still ran down my neck and chest ending up in the tub. I continued sucking on her but she did not cum.

When she finished pissing on my face through the panties she took them off and stuffed those huge, piss soaked, granny panties into my mouth and ducked taped them in place. I thought this was the end of my ordeal until she pushed my face down into the tub and raised my negligee over my ass. I felt cold gel being applied and felt something hard and thin pushed in. I knew exactly what it was when I felt the cold water rush into my bowels. I had wondered when she was going to use that enema bag on me and now I knew.

Sholanda emptied that large red bag of water into my ass and had me expel into the tub. Twice more she emptied the quart sized bag into my bowels. Each time, just when I thought I would embarrass myself from all of the pain, Sholanda would allow me to expel.

The third time, she made me hold the face down ass up position for almost 15 minutes while she took a shit, reading an Ebony magazine, stinking up the place and keeping an eye on me. The enema had me totally cramped up and whimpering like a little girl.

When Sholanda got off the shitter she undressed and got into the shower with me. She spread my cheeks wide and made me expel while she watched. She took the tape off my mouth and let me take out the previously piss soaked panties. We then showered together soaping each other. I obviously had much more work to do getting into all of her folds.

Sholanda dried me off and put powder and perfume on me. This was a first and I enjoyed her attentions. She made me wear the prettiest frillies that I owned. She just put on a robe. Sholanda also made up my face. This was a first and I loved the attention that I was getting from her! I couldn't believe how hot I looked. As sexy as any of the WASPy girls that I used to date.

I felt like a beauty queen as Sholanda took me by the hand and led me out into th eliving room where Tyrone was waiting on the couch!

"I thought yesterday was the last time!" I whined to Sholanda, realizing that all of this prep was intended for him!

"It was Doll." She answered. "He doesn't want me." "He want your ass, and I promised it to him." She gave me a stern look and said, "If you value our safety, give him what he wants."

Tyrone patted his lap and Sholanda pushed me toward him. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his muscular arms around me and kissed my neck. I hated to admit it, but this sent chills down my spine and cause my dick to swell.

"Sho did good with you Doll." Tyrone said. "If I didn't know, I would have no idea that you got a dick above your boi pussy." He slid his hand over my crotch as he said this.

I was revolted by myself but hard as a rock! His strong arms around me felt good.

"Now let me tell you how it gonna work." Tyrone whispered into my ear. "You gonna be my piece of ass just like Sho was before she got so fat." "I need a nice bitch to take care of my gangsta needs after a day's work and your blowjob yesterday was the best!" He now pushed me off his lap and onto the floor saying, "Why don't you get my meat back in your mouth, like yesterday?"

Before I realized it my mouth was only an inch away from his huge cock. Tyrone just scooted forward some on the couch and his head bumped into my lips. I didn't resist, I just opened up and took him in. I remembered how good it was yesterday. I could feel all of the precum leaking out of my man clit and into my panties! This was so humiliating and taboo but yet so right! I bobbed up and down on Tyrone's cock loving it! I tasted his precum when he pulled me off spinning me around.

"I need that hot ass baby!" He said in a hoarse voice, slapping my right ass cheek twice and very hard.

It stung but I loved it! I truly felt like and owned piece of meat.

Sholanda immediately showed up and brought Tyrone a tube of lube. He pulled me up and pushed me over the sofa's arm ass up. Sholanda lifted my dress over my ass and pulled my panties off. She then put her big arm over my shoulder pinning me in place. "You'll be OK Doll." She crooned and kissed me on the lips.

I kissed her back and could feel Tyrone squeezing my but cheeks and prying them apart. Soon I felt the familiar coldness of gel being applied to my hole. I knew it was not going to be a but plug this time and I was scared and excited!

My asshole twitched when I felt the heat of Tyrone's cockhead at the entrance. He just put it there and applied light pressure. It was all he needed for my rosebud to open up and accept his head in! I couldn't believe it! I had the head of a big black cock in my asshole! Tyrone started rocking back and forth gently and I was surprised when I felt his lower abs smacking against my but cheeks. I couldn't believe that he was already all the way in! It didn't hurt. All I felt was a gratifying fullness. I guess wearing those but plugs twenty four seven for the past few weeks did what they were meant to.

Sholanda meanwhile was whispering encouragement into my ear and petting my face. She told me how much she loved me for doing this since Tyrone wouldn't fuck her anymore. She told me how he was her first love and that she wanted everything for him. They had a great five years together until she put on too much weight. That was when he started demeaning her and cheating. She would do anything to get him back into her life.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The mother of my unborn baby, who I loved, was in love with a gangster. The sad thing was that I couldn't do anything about it since Sholanda was carrying my baby and would not abort it. Besides, I loved her and wanted to be with her! I craved her humiliation and fat body! I was completely pussy whipped.

Tyrone was really slamming into my ass now and I must admit it felt great! I could hear the smacks as his thighs and lower abs slapped into my but cheeks and it was awesome. I realized that I was now bisexual! With a loud groan Tyrone pulled my hips into him and had a shuddering climax deep in my bowels! He held himself deep into me for a minute and I could feel his hot spurts way inside!

It was so degrading and erotic to know that I had just been bred by a black gangster bull! I couldn't believe it, but I would not take it back. I actually felt a loss when he pulled out. This loss was only relieved when Sholanda turned my head around and told me to clean him off.

"It better be spotless fagot!" Tyrone commanded as he shoved his cock toward my face.

I opened up and lovingly sucked all of his seed and lube off his cock. I then put my head lower and licked off all the lube that had leaked down his balls. His scrotum felt amazing in my mouth! All soft and wrinkly! I loved it!

"Sho, put a plate under his ass and catch this sissy's cumfart!" Tyrone commanded. "I want her to eat it so that she knows my seed is not to go to waste."

Sholanda ran to the kitchen and came back with a small saucer that she held under my ass.

"Try to fart, Doll." She suggested.

By now I had cleaned Tyrone's cock and scrotum spotless and leaned back. I took a deep breath and pushed real hard and let a wet cumfart rip. I could actually feel Tyrone's seed and the lube escaping my asshole!

"Oh my god, Tyrone!" Sholanda shouted. "So much came out!" "This little plate is almost overflowing!"

"Give it to the bitch!" Tyrone ordered. "I want to see this fagot swallow it all down."

Sholanda gave me the saucer and it must have had about three tablespoons of cum and some lube on it.

"You better do what Tyrone asks Doll." She suggested.

I took the little plate. Lifted it up and tilted it toward my mouth. The slime started rolling off and onto my outstretched tongue. I loved it. I could taste the sweet lube too but was mainly after the taste of his seed. It was so addictive and bitter! I sucked it down and licked the plate clean.

When I had finished Tyrone told Sholanda to get me in the tub. She took me by the arm and led me there. Once in she commanded my to lay on my back. Tyrone now came in and pissed all over me soaking the nice dress that I was wearing.

"That's so yous know your place!" White fagot!" He stated, as Sholanda walked in and stepped over me.

She pulled her robe up and let loose with a big cow stream all up and down my body. I was soaked from my hair to my stockings.

"I am sleeping here tonight." Tyrone stated. "The fagot can sleep in the tub." "I don't want her washing off our piss till she gets ready for work in the morning." "I want her to learn what her place is around here."

Sholanda shut off the light in the bathroom and I just laid back in the tub into all of the piss.

I was so horny from all of the humiliation and degradation. My cock was rock hard and it only took me a few strokes to cum all over my garter and stomach. I scooped up all the cum mixed with piss and licked it off my fingers.

I could hear Sholanda, in the living room begging Tyrone to fuck her.

"Hell no bitch, you to fat." He sneered. "Now shut the fuck up or you can join him in the tub."

That was the last I heard as I dozed off in the now cold piss filled tub.

To be Continued . . .