Owned by Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled beautifully and nodded. "Yes! There, see? The truth is so liberating, isn't it?" she sang. "Now sex between us will be so much more enjoyable. And before our weekend is over, you will take my toy from me, Raymond, and I will own you, too. I will fuck your ass and you will love it." Still smiling, she studied my face as if deciding how next to humiliate me. She lowered her voice to more conversational tones. "You're going to make love to me, Raymond. You're going to make love to me like it's our wedding night, make love to me the way you made love to my sister on her wedding night, no condom, no birth control, all natural," she beamed. "And remember, Raymond, this will be our secret."

I was fully engorged and followed Mistress Melissa's orders, and the direction of my mindless throbbing cock, The sight of her pussy so close to me made me burn with desire for her. I could no longer turn back even if I'd wanted to. As if she'd known I had been lusting after her vagina, she jerked hard on the leash and pulled me toward her, grabbed the sides of my head with her hands, and pressed me down onto her pussy.

"Tongue me," she commanded. "Fuck me with your tongue. Make it good or I will whip you in front of the open window with all the lights on. And you know those pictures I took of you the other night? I'll post them all over the internet with your name on them for the world to see. Tongue me as if your life depended on it." She was laughing a sick, demented laugh. But her words were having the opposite effect by turning me on even more. She pushed my face hard in between her thighs and wrapped her legs around my head to hold me in place. I licked her desperately, deeply, thoroughly. A week ago, I wouldn't give this woman the time of day, yet now my tongue was inside her lower lips, slurping her heavenly nectar. Just like her toes, her pussy tasted sweeter than my wife's, and she kept her pubic hairs trimmed neatly, unlike Debi. I found eating out Melissa's delicious cunt to be much more enjoyable than doing the same to my wife. Inches from her asshole, I thought about spreading her cheeks and plunging my tongue into it without permission but feared a possible negative reaction, possibly another long beating I didn't need. Perhaps we would explore each other's remaining orifices over the weekend. With all my darkest secrets now in the open, was there anything else left for me to lose?

She groaned. "Very nice. Deeper with your tongue, Raymond. That's right, mmm, just like that." She groaned more. "Flick it against my clit. Yes, yes. Now put a finger in... that's right." Her head lolled back and she moaned. Her hips began to squirm as my fingers worked in and out, hooking upward to find her g-spot. Now she was lying on her back, her head on a pillow, eyes closed, moaning mindlessly. I removed my fingers from her pussy and probed her depths with my tongue. As I did, her fingers began massaging herself in a circular, rhythmic motion, and I began to hump the bed slowly. I ducked my tongue out of her and she followed after with her pussy, the way a flower chases the setting sun. I again plunged my tongue inside her, pushing so deeply inside that it hurt the muscles in my neck. I pulled out of her and licked my soaked fingers, then slipped them back inside her, moving my face back to lick her clit. Clutching the sides of my head with her hands, she began bucking and writhing as her groans grew more animal-like. I drank of her nectar again, and then retreated. But she pressed my face back into place so I continued to service her, worshiping my new mistress to the best of my ability, not only because I liked it, which I did, but to lessen the severity of any future punishment.

Finally, she opened her legs and pulled my mouth even with hers. With Debi, this was when she handed me a towel or a corner of the bed sheet and ordered me to wipe my mouth. But Melissa was not Debi.

"Get inside me this instant! Fuck me, Raymond! I need your cum inside me!"

Using a hand, I hurriedly lined up my dick with her vagina, and at long last, penetrated my forbidden mistress. She felt divine, warm, as if I'd belonged here all of my life and had spent my thirty-two years in the wilderness, all that wasted time with other women whose pussies felt not half as good, and who tasted nothing like this woman. Her kiss was urgent, her soft tongue moved forcefully inside my mouth. Her perspiration-coated body glistened as her perfect breasts pressed hard against my pectoral muscles. I clenched her hands, interlacing my fingers with hers, and she squeezed my hands tight. As I repeatedly thrust my iron cock inside of her, I felt myself disappear and truly become one flesh with her. Her pussy was tighter and a little smaller than Debi's. Knowing I was screwing my wife's younger sister without anyone but the two of us knowing made me even harder still. I pushed deep inside of her, as deeply as I could. Her breath was hot and sultry, as inviting to my mouth as her pussy was to all of me. I feared this tiny vagina would rip open under the massive pressure I was applying, but she held me firmly in place. An unexplained urgency I never fully understood urged me in deeper still. I had to get far enough inside her to squirt cum through her body and up into the back of her throat, and I kept thrusting, kept fucking, deeper and deeper. Her warm eyes registered mine as we locked them together, and I kissed her with newfound passion beyond what I'd ever reached with anyone else. I felt lava building from way down in my balls and knew my eruption was imminent. The volcano was about to go off, a seismic event beginning deep in my groin that would inject seeds to meet with this woman's egg. With her eyes, she silently gave me permission to cum, and cum I did. I shot a voluminous load into her as we climaxed together. She screamed and cried as I jerked and grunted and emptied myself deep inside her, holding myself as far inside of her as I could while I pumped every drop of my cum into this beautiful woman. Her eyes continued to hold me, owning me to my innermost depths. By keeping my eyes open, I had seared her image on my brain. I would forever know who had fucked me more intensely than any other woman ever had.

Immediately I had that weird sense that we would conceive. She had it too.

As our passions subsided and the juices that had left my body began to be absorbed into hers, I gazed into her eyes, seeing an uncertain yet long future in them. I kissed her long and tenderly on the mouth, licked her lips and tongue with the same tongue that had worshiped her delicious toes and the bottoms of her gorgeous, tasty feet. Her eyes had not yet dismissed me, just as Debi had done when I had cum for her on command. I wondered if big sis had taught this lesson to Melissa. Did it matter?

I held her close, our hearts pounding together. As I felt myself shrink and fall out of her, I felt a moment I never wanted to leave slipping into the past. I knew I had to do this again. In her eyes was silent agreement.

"I love you, Mistress Melissa." As the words escaped me, I realized they had been true all along, despite what I had once believed in error. I felt immeasurable relief admitting what I had fought for so many years. "I've always loved you, my queen."

She smiled, arms wrapped around me in a lover's embrace. "I know, Raymond. I know."

Throughout that weekend, we made love eight or ten more times. We did it sitting, standing, upside-down, backward, and side-by-side. For two full days, we fucked like teenagers. She took me with her strap-on, gently and completely, and I returned the favor by introducing her asshole to a real flesh cock, one that was warm and pulsing, which I did to her gently and slowly. I came inside her ass twice on the last day, and she enjoyed it immensely, even promised we would do this often, every bit of it, whenever we could sneak away from her sister, who of course would always be under the assumption that Mistress Melissa was disciplining me to be a better husband.

I knew Mistress Debi would whip me when I got home just because she could. She might try to whip information out of me, or some confession she hoped never to hear. She had to assert her perceived superiority over her younger sister as well as over me. I would be tied up nude and forced to worship her in all sorts of imaginative ways. But I didn't care about any of that. I had been owned by them both, and little sis was superior, not only to me but to every female who had ever lived.

The complexities of my life grew, as did the bellies of the two sisters over the following months. My wife gave birth sometime before Thanksgiving, and Mistress Melissa delivered a set of twins the day after that. Needless to say, as soon as my divorce was final with Debi, I married Mistress Melissa and moved to another city where we now have four children.