Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
The vampire owns her body but what about her heart?
1.6k words
4.31
13.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story submission. It's the first part of a four part story (as of now). Any feedback is highly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to tell me what you think of this and how can I improve the reading experience.

*****************

The two tiny puncture marks on her neck did not hurt anymore, not even a sting but she was more aware of those red dots than she was of any other part of her body. She raised her slender fingers to the bite mark that now marked her as his property and touched it softly. The shock of sensation that flowed through her body shocked her and she dropped her hand immediately. It had stopped bleeding, and the scab would heal soon but the skin would always be a shade lighter there to remind her that her body did not solely belong to her anymore. She did not know how she felt about that.

'Isn't this what you wanted?' A venomous voice in the back of her mind demanded. 'Didn't you want to be his whore all along?' Yes. No. She didn't know. 'Not like this', she thought with a sigh. She wanted him to love her, to reciprocate her feelings, to have the happily ever after she dreamt of ever since she was a fledgling. She wanted to be the only one for him, not a member of a glorified harem. 'But I will take whatever crumbs I can have'. And it was this thought that scared her. The thought that made her accept this insanity.

The thought of how he had marked her sent another wave of sensation within her. The memory of his nose skimming up her throat, his cold breath raising goosebumps on her skin made her nipples pucker into hard nubs. She remembered the way he lengthened his fangs and drew them up her neck, the touch of his lips only a whisper in her skin and his fangs pressing at her just above the beat of her jugular, not quite breaking skin. He kept teasing her for a few more moments scratching her neck with his fangs, harder than a tickle but not hard enough to hurt. Her anticipation had been rising, her pussy getting wetter, the smell of her arousal probably reaching his sensitive nose. She thought he had smiled against her neck then but she couldn't be sure because at that moment his fangs finally pierced though her skin. She could feel the momentary pain and then his slow sensual suction against her artery.

And she orgasmed.

She saw stars behind her eyes and her world fell away to the feel of his fangs inside her – which made her crave his cock inside her spasming pussy. He wasn't even touching her, save his mouth at her neck, but she was trembling, writhing as she came and came and came harder than she had ever come before. She couldn't be sure how long it lasted. As his fangs shrank back away from her skin and his tongue lapped at the claiming mark he had just made on her to catch any wayward drops of blood the last of her tremors racked up her body. He then withdrew completely from her, not even touching her, caressing her or even acknowledging her in any way.

He wiped his lips with his sleeve, pointed to one of his guards to take her to her chambers and strode away through the room with no words at all. It was a stark reminder that this was not one of those romantic fantasies she entertained as a child. This was not love, but possession. She was not his lover but his whore. And even after making her come in front of the entire vampire council, he left to give her a clear message that he still had better things to do than to fuck her. Oh, it was exactly what she expected but it still smarted.

So here she was alone in her chamber, horny and trembling with need, her pussy soaked and begging for the touch of her newly pledged master, the Prince Nikolai of the First Vampiric Order, but no relief in sight. A slight burst of jealousy went through her body – what if he was with another one of his whores? He had many, too many, and it hurt her to think that he would abandon her on their claiming day to take his desires to another woman, to take his cock to another pussy that did not belong to her. She imagined Nikolai atop a faceless woman with the body of a goddess with his hands cupping her huge breasts, his cock inside her pussy, her legs crossing at the ankles behind his ass as he fucked her hard and ruthlessly. A thin sheen of sweat, she imagined, was covering both their bodies and she imagined the woman's face in an expression of total rapture, of an ecstasy that only he could provide her.

In her mind the scene morphed and suddenly it was her face with the expression of the same orgasmic rapture, her ample breasts being squeezed by his hands and her pussy that he was thrusting into ruthlessly. Another wave of heat went through her body and her hands of their own volition lifted her skirts and moved towards her aching centre. She lay down on her bed, her skirt folded above her waist now and her shaking hands touched her wet panties drenched by her earlier orgasm. She pushed it aside and took the tip of her finger to her throbbing clit. The light contact sent a jolt of electricity through her body. In her mind it was his finger that was rubbing her clit so tenderly, spreading the moisture into her hooded bud.

She imagined he was looking at her with hooded eyes filled with desire, his finger that was now creeping downwards to her slit. She imagined that it was his lips and not the fingers of her other hand caressing her hard nipples through her gown. That he was alternating between her nipples with his lips and teasing her hole with his index finger. She pinched her left nipple hard, then her right nipple imagining him biting them through her clothes just as her two fingers plunged into her hole mimicking his motions as he would finger-fuck her. He would fuck her with his fingers slowly teasing her, slowly withdrawing then plunging them right back, taking her closer and closer and closer to the edge. And as the sensations rocking her got too much, just as she was about to fall right down the cliff..

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Getting a little too impatient, are we?"

His voice from somewhere in the room made her orgasm crash into her with such force that her entire body bucked and she screamed his name as she came. "Nikolai..." she shouted as her body spasmed, her pussy sucking her fingers inside her, wrapping them in her velvet heat and yet still aching, still wishing that they belonged to someone else. The powerful orgasm left her hornier and wanting him more.

As her vision cleared, she saw him standing on the doorway of her room, his two guards beside him. The two of them were eyeing her pussy hungrily, their lust obvious on their faces. His expression, on the other hand, was inscrutable. He was looking into her eyes, betraying no emotion as he stepped into the room and dismissed the two guards. He locked the door and slowly turned to look at her again. She withdrew her hands from her now still pussy awkwardly and started to draw her skirt down to cover herself.

"Stop." The simple word, told in a calm tone of absolute command made her hands still and her breath stop. A smile played at the corner of his lips but it was too cold, it made him seem harsher than before. Suddenly she was very scared of him.

"Emily. Emily. Emily." He said her name as he came forward near her. The sound of her name on his lips suddenly made her all to more aware of her thighs open wide and her pussy ready as an offering to him. She couldn't stop the shiver from moving through her body. Whether it was from fear or desire, she couldn't tell.

He sat at the edge of the bed, facing her. His long slender finger came up and touched her swollen clit, peaking out of its hood towards him. There was something clinical about his touch, not at all like the loving caress she imagined earlier. But it still made her wetter, the mark on her neck throbbing as if it recognized him as her master. His finger slowly glided down towards her slit, even down towards her asshole, agonizingly slowly. Then just as slowly it slid back up to her clit.

"You should have waited for me," he said, still betraying no emotion. Her heart thumped. It was taking everything in her to stay still.

His fingers slowly circled her clit, once, then twice, in the same clinical manner of his. She could feel another orgasm trying to creep its way through her body.

"You should have waited for me," he said again, his voice a little harder now. Then he pinched her clit, hard. The pain jolted her, making all her nerves alert.

"You should have waited for me," he said for the third time, a little of his anger seeping through in his voice. Then he plunged three of his fingers deep into her pussy without any warning, making her scream and scream and scream with pain just as she came all over his hand.

(To be continued..)