Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl is reminded of where she stands.
1.6k words
4.09
22.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the motel parking lot and saw his truck. I parked next to it and got out, grabbing my bag. I checked my phone for the room number. As I walked towards the room, I knew that this was my last chance to escape. The simple action of walking into that room was symbolism of my full surrender to his desires. My heart was beating faster and faster with every step I took, my stomach turning over. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. He opened it immediately.

I saw that look in his eyes. There was so much going on in them. Excitement and fear, nervousness and desire. He towered over me and invited me in and I nodded and entered. I looked around before sitting on the bed. I saw the ropes and chains entangled in the closet door, and I knew what he wanted. I saw his toys and I whimpered a little, looking back up at him to see that predatory look. The one that made my knees weak. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up close to him. I looked at him, helplessly giving him my permission to take me. He grinned and dug his fingernails into my back, causing my body to jolt and press against his. I whimpered as he dug deeper, my hands now pushing him away. He looked down at my hands and glared at me angrily and I realized my mistake. He grabbed my hands and said "don't you dare try to push me away. I own you and you know it". I whimpered as he dominated my body.

He pushed me to my knees forcefully, telling me to stay. I felt my heart jump as he grabbed the cuffs, and walked over to me. "Close your eyes and hold your hands above your head," he demanded. I did as I was told. I felt him slide one of the cuffs onto my right hand, tightening it in a sharp motion, then doing the same with the other. Connected them with a click, I felt my wrists clamp together. He then walked back over to the dresser and I heard him rummaging around in the drawers, trying to find something. I was curious. What could he be getting? I opened my eyes to peek, but then immediately I closed them in regret when I saw him looking at me. He stopped what he was doing and walked over to me. I knew the price I was about to pay for disobeying him. "Stand up, open your eyes," he ordered. I stood up with my head down.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I opened my eyes," I said ashamed.

"Turn around". I did so and felt his gaze on my body. He ripped my skirt right off my body and tore my panties off, startling me. "Now bend over." My breath became sharp as I bent over. I prepared for the pain. "Who owns you?" He asked. He spanked me hard and my body jerked forward. "I said who owns you? You will answer when I speak to you!" he yelled spanking me again, harder this time. "You do, you own me!" I shouted back, my voice begging him for mercy. He spanked again, my ass stinging now from his harsh blows. He grabbed my hair and pulled it backwards, bringing me back up to standing. He spanked my ass again. I could feel his erection against me, his hand wrapping around my body and pulling me towards his so tightly that I could barely breathe. He growled in my ear. I felt myself melt into him as I pushed my body against his. It felt so good. I felt his hand move down my body, my thighs quivering. His hand reached my cunt and I moaned, feeling his finger barely touch its wet, hot surface. I moved my hips up towards his hand begging him for more. He whirled my body around and proceeded to slam his finger inside me. I cried out in pain. He took it out and tasted it.

He smiled and I felt him throb as I looked at him, scared, awaiting his next move. He took my bound hands and raised them above my head, slammed me to the closet door. He had connected a chain somehow to hold my hands above my head. He connected them and ran his hands down my body. I struggled to become comfortable. He stepped back and watched me, obviously amused by it. He looked over my body, his eyes glistening with excitement. I felt exposed, almost too much. My whole body was right there in front of him, and I had no escape, no way to stop him. He was in complete control, and I was his helpless little whore. He lowered himself to his knees, grabbing my legs so that my hips were thrusted forward. He swung my legs over his shoulders. I gasped, feeling his breath on my cunt. I pushed my hips towards him, eager for his tongue. I felt his lips kiss my thighs, teasing me. He drove me absolutely crazy and he knew it. I then felt his fingers slide into me, causing my body to shiver in relief. He slid his 3 fingers in and out of me. His tongue reached my clit and I moaned, moving my hips with the rhythm of his fingers. I felt him suck on it and bite it, feeling my orgasm come on.

"Give me more," I begged.

"What did you say?," he replied

"Please sir please give me more," I begged.

"Louder!" he yelled.

"Give me it please sir let me cum please!" I shrieked. He smiled, giving me my reward. He buried his face in my cunt, moving his fingers faster now. My thighs and hips started to shake as I felt myself getting closer to cumming.

"Cum for me you little whore!" he yelled, pushing against very back of my cunt. I cried out as I felt it. My body was shaking, my toes curling as I felt the ultimate pleasure.

"Coming! Oh, god yes!" I screamed as he sucked on me. My body jolted and thrashed. I felt my insides throbbing as I climaxed. He only sucked harder while I came all over his face and in his mouth. My breathing was fast and unsteady, my hands grabbing the chain holding me. I shook and yelled out as I felt it start to slow. He stood up and watched me as my orgasm came to an end, my body limp and weak. Trying to catch my breath, he unhooked me from the chain and I let my weight be caught in his arms. I whimpered as I felt his erection push against me. He threw me to the ground, I gasped as he kicked me against the door, undoing his belt and throwing his clothes off and to the side. He slammed me against the door with his body, his cock slapping my face. I whined as he towered over me. Without any words he demanded my mouth, as I felt his cock on my face, rubbing against me.

I had no hands to assist me, which was usually what I liked to use. Instead, I opened my mouth submissively, keeping my eyes on him as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, watching his face react in pleasure. "Good girl," he moaned, and I opened my mouth wider, letting him thrust into me. I sucked hard, gagging on it as he went deeper. He caught me by surprise as he slid it farther down my throat than he ever had, and I instinctively refused, pulling back and whining. "Take it you whore! Don't you dare pull back from me!" he yelled, as this was the final straw. He shoved his cock all the way down my throat, holding it there as I choked and gagged, tears streaming down my face. He relieved me for one second, then thrusting in and out of my mouth once again.

With every violent thrust, I felt my head hit against the door. He moved close so that he could lean against the wall, getting complete control over my mouth, trapping me. I felt his cock throb inside my mouth as he violated me. He used me as his little sex toy and I couldn't do anything about it. My mouth was his, it was no longer mine. He started to groan, moving faster and deeper. "Suck my cock you whore! Yes! Like that!" he yelled as I prepared myself for his cum. His head fell back as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head down on him. I cried out, barely able to breath. Suddenly, he sighed and let out a moan as his cum squirted down my throat. I choked on it, swallowing it all, sucking it right out of him. His cum was sour in my mouth, but I took it, feeling it fill my mouth and throat.

He released me and I continued to cough and choke, looking up at him angrily and frustrated. He raised his eyebrows as I continued to glare at him. I felt the heat of his gaze radiating into mine. A few moments passed, and then I looked down and stood up, standing about a foot away from him, my hands still tied. I finally raised my eyes to his and he had a smirk swiped across his face. My body lit up as I watched his eyes slowly roam my body, my breasts moving up and down as my breathing quickened. I was ready to take it, and he knew it. I bit my lip, and took a deep breath as his eyes moved back to mine, hungry and aggressive.