Owner's Manual

Story Info
Master buys a company and the previous owners wife.
1.5k words
4.18
198.3k
70

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped about his boat, I knew I would not be able to run from now on. I was his. Really he has owned me since he bought my husband's business 2 months ago. But now he owns me in every way. I stepped aboard his yacht wearing a short white mini and a half T-shirt. Mr. Martin instructed me not to wear shoes or underwear. My thoughts race as I can only imagine what he has planned for me. My nipples are so hard they ache and my cunt is weeping with delight.

Leading me down to his cabin, he calls to the bridge for us to get underway. I feel the boat slowly move away from its moorings and know that I am a captive guest of Mr. Martin. I was ordered to strip. I started to unzip my skirt and slowly slide it to the floor. I must have removed it too slowly because Master Martin violently ripped my shirt from my body. I stood there naked and trembling. I immediately cast my eyes down and made a poor attempt to cover my body. Martin sternly said as he grasped a handful of my hair and pushed me down to my knees in front of him.

I quickly locked my arms behind my back and spread my knees in the standard display position. Master Martin smiled and released my hair and removed a black bag from his closet. He placed four thick black leather cuffs with several rings on them on my wrists and ankles. He then showed me a 2" wide matching collar.

I was instructed to wear these as a sign of his ownership of me. I found that I would be wearing them at all times and be required to maintain them out of respect to my Master. I nodded with the acceptance of my fate. Still not looking up, Martin placed the collar around my neck and gave my hair a stroke. His simple touch excited me. I had known that I was to be his slave and at first lamented the idea of being given away by my husband. I later realized that my husband was protecting our daughters and I was giving myself for this reason now.

Master believed that I needed a lesson for my hesitation at removing my clothes and for the feeble attempt at covering up my body in front of him. Master attached a leash chain to my collar and led me up the stairs and out onto the deck of his yacht.

On my way up to the deck Master and I passed several men and women that I expect were the crew. They were all in various stages of undress so they could be other slaves themselves. I did not let my eyes meet any of theirs as we made our way to the front of the boat. Master clipped the cuffs of my wrists together and pulled them above my head and attached them to a boom that held a small landing boat. Master then turned my back to him. A young girl probably in her early twenties brought him a black leather lash.

I was instructed to count and respond to my punishment appropriately

The lash came down sharply on my back. "One Sir, Thank you may I have another?" Again the lash came down on my back. "Two Sir, Thank you may I have another?" Master lashed me over every inch of my back and down my ass and legs. The young woman then helped me turn around. Still averting my eyes to anyone I laid my head back readying myself for what was to come. I didn't wait long as the lash came down heavy on my breasts. It took my breath away and was late in responding. "One Sir, Thank you may I have another?" The next one came down just catching my right nipple. A small gasp came from my lips. "Two Sir, Thank you may I have another?" "Three Sir, Thank you may I have another?" This one caught the left nipple just as skillfully. Master covered my front with a matching shade of crimson as he had with the back. My only real miscue was when the lash struck my labia. I nearly jumped in the air.

Master must have been pleased as he slowly stroked his handy work. He marveled on how aroused she was. Her nipples had been erect since she arrived but now with the lashing they had swollen to bulbous proportions. He twirled them between his thumb and forefinger, pulling them away from her body as he did.

Master's hands were touching my body and I was feeling a trembling inside. I felt as though I was near orgasm but couldn't quite get there. Now, as his hands devoured my body, I felt the juices oozing down my legs. My face flushed with this thought. Master must have been reading my mind as his hands went to my pussy. His smile made my face flush even more. He offered his fingers to my lips and opened my mouth with hesitation. His man had complete control over me as I obediently cleaned his fingers of my juices.

Master Snapped his fingers and the young girl brought him a rope that he used secure my ankles in a spread position. He then attached clips to my nipples, clit, and to each cunt lip. To each clip there was a leather strand attached to a clump of feathers and a strand to set of small weights. These weights pulled on me but not real heavy. Master kissed my forehead and left me to go below. Several of the crew would come by and look at me but no one touched me. Not that I would or could have objected.

At first, I was fairly comfortable there relaxing to the movement of the ship, but later I began to notice the pure evil of the predicament I was in. With each rock of the ship the weights would gently tug my nipples and cunt. The wind would pick up the feathers and brush them across my body. This added to the torment by tickling me and causing the weights to sway more. I don't know how long I was there but when the girl came to release me, my body was excited beyond any level it had ever been.

I was taken to a room and cleaned and oils applied to my body. I was then taken to my Master's stateroom. I quickly kneeled in full display. He came and stroked my hair, lifting my chin and staring down into my eyes. He moved forward and opened his robe to reveal a very large cock. It must have been about 10" but what took my breath away was the girth. As I took into my hand I could not get my hand around it. He pushed it toward my lips and they parted and took all I could into my mouth. I worked my tongue back and forth as my head bobbed on his pulsing cock. I wanted to touch myself but squeezed his cock instead. His tempo increased as he began to fuck my mouth. I tried to relax my throat but gagged each time his cock hit the back of my throat.

He pulled his cock out and rubbed it onto my face. I instinctively locked my arms behind my back and tilted my head back to offer my throat to him. Slapping my face with his cock he them returned to fucking my throat. My inner trembling began again as I struggled withhold my climax. My lips wrapped around his cock, I moaned as his cock head would break the suction of his ministrations.

Master asked if I was ready for my first reward. I moaned my reply as I attempted to nod. Master erupted into his slave's mouth. Jets of his cum shot into my mouth, I held as much as I could in my mouth without spilling any. Master broke our connection and stepped back.

Master asked if I was ready to cum. I nodded quickly, holding his cum in my mouth.

"Cum for your Master, then you may show me your reward and swallow it."

My hands unlocked, one going to my nipples and the other to my throbbing cunt. With the first touch, I released with a shudder. My mouth opened and my tongue came out showing Master my reward (his cum).

Master patted my head and said that I was a "good girl." With that I swallowed and continued to tremble with wave after wave of my orgasm. I weakly crawled over to Master and slowly cleaned his cock and retied his robe. He led us to the shower and we cleaned ourselves further. Master took his slave twice in the shower. At bed time he showed me my mat at the foot of his bed and went to sleep.

To be continued...