Owning Elaine Pt. 02

Story Info
Elaine starts to make some changes.
13k words
4.67
52k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Thanks to eespld1994 for editing.

*****

It was Elaine's first day being out of the infirmary. Kristy had made it clear that she was in for a long night, but that was later. There was definitely a different feel to the room when they had breakfast. During clean up Melissa was as chatty and friendly as always, but Susan and Billie eyed her with new respect. Elaine welcomed this thawing and realized it was nice to have someone to talk to. She just wished it hadn't taken framing Mary to get it accomplished.

Mary was different. Elaine liked that. The little brunette stayed away from Elaine and when they were close, Mary avoided making eye contact. Elaine did not know if Mary was beaten or was just waiting for her chance at revenge. Elaine did like how Mary's pert little bottom looked crisscrossed in welts from her 30 a day. She was starting to get the appeal of being on the other side of the dom-sub equation. It was something she'd like to explore more of in the future. She thought about pressing her advantage with Mary and doing all the petty things to Mary that Mary had done to her, but decided to be the better woman. She did not like bullies and certainly did not want to be one herself, despite the just cause Mary had given her.

They finished cleaning up after breakfast and Mary got her 15 lashes with the strap. Mary shot Elaine a hurt look that almost crumbled Elaine's resolve not to be mean to her, almost. Really? She was upset with Elaine after all that little brunette bitch had done to her? Elaine was disgusted and a little disappointed that none of the guards fucked Mary.

Elaine was about to head to the lounge when Steve stopped her. She should have known that he was not going to let any time go by without having her. He gave her ass a slap,grabbed her upper arm and led her to one of the storage rooms. It was a small room, not much more than a closet with no windows and a single light bulb. There were metal shelves with boxes of papers and supplies and other odds and ends stacked around, some of them smelling rather musty. She idly looked at some of the labels on the boxes and most of the dates were from the 1990s.

Steve kicked the door shut behind him. There was not a lot of room here, Steve was already almost pressed against her.

"Grab the top corner," Steve ordered.

Elaine did as instructed and Steve cuffed her wrists around the corner post.

Steve reached around and began rubbing Elaine's small, firm breasts.

"I've missed your body, slave," Steve said as he groped her. "But now you're back."

Steve took a step back and unzipped his pants. He loved fucking Elaine more than the other girls. There was something about her that just made him want to use and abuse her. He'd been with better looking women, but none he wanted to fuck more. He found Elaine's slit and bore into her. He was quick and hard, trying his best to hurt and humiliate her. Elaine just enjoyed a good, solid fucking. It had been a week since she came and Steve was giving her just what she wanted. She came before he did, but not by much.

Steve wiped his cock of Elaine's thigh then zipped his pants back up.

He started to uncuff her hands when the door to the closet opened and Gary stuck his head in.

"There she is. I figured someone had her," he said. "Leave her like that. I'll let her go when I'm done."

"All yours," Steve said and stepped out of the closet.

Gary quickly began to work some lube into Elaine's ass while his other hand groped and tugged at her breasts. Elaine tried to open for him and for what he was going to do to her. He unzipped his pants, rubbed a little lube on his cock then pushed his way into Elaine's tight ass.

"I missed this ass," Gary moaned as he buried himself in Elaine.

Gary took his time fucking Elaine. He savored her helpless body and the pleasure it could bring him, the way she jerked and spasmed when he hurt her a little more or the almost cooing when he rubbed her clit while he took her. Despite his desire to enjoy this all morning, Gary came and fired his cum inside Elaine.

Gary pulled out of Elaine, leaving her dripping front and back. He removed the cuffs and without another word left her alone. She took a deep breath, she had sort of figured her first day out would be rough. All the guards had missed her and at the end of the day she had Kristy to look forward to. She slipped out of the closet and slinked downstairs, eager to avoid anyone else who might have plans for her.

She made it back to Kristy's room and cleaned herself up before hiding under the bed until it was time for lunch.

----------

Kristy was happy. Overall, she was as content as she had ever been in her life. Kristy had come to realize, through the help of some psychology self-help books and a fair amount of time alone thinking, that she was never meant to be free. She kept fucking up in ways that were destined to get her into big trouble. She stole from her boss, not because she wanted the money, Kristy was not very materialistic, but just for the fun of it. It would have just been a matter of time before she got caught again and sent to prison.

Instead, she became a slave. She really wasn't mad at Elaine for her role in it, Kristy knew she was in a much better place as a slave than she would have been in prison. If nothing else, the accommodations were better (certainly cleaner than what she saw during her time in jail) and the food was a thousand times better. She was also sure that any stabs in the back would be metaphorical, not literal. But just because she wasn't mad, didn't mean that she was not going to punish her prize.

Having Elaine made the experience all worthwhile. Kristy had long coveted the small slave with the golden mouth and had taken full advantage of her every chance she had gotten. Now, Kristy had her. They had given Elaine to Kristy and Elaine had to obey. A shiver went up Kristy's spine at that thought.

All she had to do to keep Elaine was keep winning. That was an amazing incentive, but Kristy mostly just liked beating other women. Kristy was going to keep winning, she was sure of it. She was the biggest, strongest and smartest of the competitors here and she was going to use that to rule here.

Kristy loved whoring out Elaine, too. It brought her lots of stuff, which was nice, but she also just loved that much more power over her prize. She loved the look in Elaine's eyes when she told her prize she was being rented out. There was a mix of smoldering anger, disgust and arousal. Kristy knew Elaine liked being whored out, forced to have sex with the other women. Elaine needed to be abused, she could just never ask for it.

The guards loved her tight little body, too. Kristy thought with a snarl. She did not begrudge them the use of her, but she was always a mess when they were finished. They never used condoms and rarely finished in her mouth. Elaine was usually dripping from front or back or with a face full of cum to be washed off. All that extra clean-up delayed Kristy's pleasure by minutes.

Elaine had gotten a facial from Winston after dinner. Before she had even finished cleaning up dinner, Winston had her on her knees sucking his cock. He blew his wad on her face and left her to finish the clean-up like that. Kristy sent her to the shower right after she finished clean-up. She wanted her toy nice and clean and fresh.

Kristy drummed her fingers impatiently and listened for the shower to turn off. She smiled when it did. Kristy stretched and purred. It had been a good day, she had beaten Susan again in practice today, got in a good workout. Now, she was having some Elaine for desert.

The door to their small bathroom opened and Elaine stepped out, modestly wrapped in a towel.

"Lose the towel and shut the door," Kristy said and nodded to the door to the hallway. "I'm feeling frisky tonight."

The look of dread in Elaine's eyes was priceless.

-----

The competitors were gone. The next round of games were taking place in Miami so the competitors got to leave the cold snowy Midwest for the warm and sunny southeast. Elaine was a little jealous, but not too much since she never left the house to realize how unpleasant it was outside anyway. She did miss fresh air and sunshine, but whenever she looked out the window here it was either snowing, grey, or sunny with a fresh layer of snow on the ground. It reminded her too much of New England and why she had gotten the fuck out of there.

The games had implications around here, too. After the games, there would be new standings and the new standings would determine "draft" order for the prizes. Elaine wanted to get out from under Kristy, but at least Kristy was the devil she knew. Elaine definitely did not want to belong to Michelle, that experience had been even more unpleasant than her time with Kristy. She was secretly hoping for Billie, but knew that it was a long shot. It seemed like Kristy and Susan pretty much had the top two spots locked down and Susan seemed to enjoy Melissa. She did not want her friend to have to endure Kristy, either. Elaine knew she could take it, but she wasn't sure about Melissa.

Well, those things would sort themselves out. One way or another, Elaine would have her face buried in another woman's pussy. It was just a question of which woman. There was some appeal to being Kristy's prize, or at least Elaine spent a lot of time convincing herself that there was. Kristy certainly kept her busy and by whoring her out to the other competitors, she got a little variety. Kristy was very demanding in her use of Elaine, Elaine dreaded the hair pulling or nipple pinches that Kristy used to punish her. Mostly, though, there was Kristy's attitude towards her that Elaine had trouble sorting out. Kristy made no secret of how she viewed Elaine: Elaine was her toy and her slut. No matter what Kristy wanted, Elaine had to do. Kristy did not see the person Elaine was, only how she could be used. Elaine found that both very humiliating and very arousing. She could do without having to suck Kristy's toes, but would miss having to give her body rubs and oral sex.

The competitors returned in a few days. Elaine really had no idea of the days of the week, but had she to guess she would have guessed that they left on a Thursday (she never could get the hang of Thursdays) and came back on a Monday. There was a buzz in the house as Mary, Melissa and Elaine knew that things in their lives could change dramatically with the new standings.

All the slaves were brought into the lounge. The prizes were made to kneel across the room from the competitors. At the moment, the prizes belonged to no one. Melissa had told Elaine not to expect any big changes, but you never knew about these things. Elaine tried to gauge what would happen by the looks of the competitors. The smug, self-satisfied smile on Kristy's face told Elaine that she was probably not going anywhere new. Susan looked determined, Laura as inscrutable as ever. Elaine simply could not figure out Laura. The Frenchwoman generally left her alone, she had never even rented Elaine yet, but Elaine knew enough to be wary of quiet people.

The big difference seemed to be with Billie and Michelle. Billie seemed very pleased with herself, very exuberant and confident while Michelle was angry. Elaine could sense that something had gone well for Billie and poorly, maybe very poorly, for Michelle. Elaine sneaked a quick look at Mary who was stonefaced and quiet. Mary could sense it, too. She might be in for a change.

Winston came in, turned on the monitor and, after a bit of fumbling, managed to get his laptop to display on the big flatscreen. Elaine had never seen it used before, maybe this was the only function. They could at least let the slaves watch videos. His opening image was an anime still of a buff warrior woman leading another woman on a leash.

Melissa gave Elaine's ankle a quick and discreet squeeze of encouragement as Winston opened up his powerpoint slide show.

"Overall, it was a good set of games," he said. "Once again, we won the overall meet on the strength of our wrestling and swept those events." He nodded at Kristy, Susan and Billie, "nicely done, slaves." He cleared his throat. "Our running events did not score as well." He shot a glare at Laura, who looked disinterested, and Michelle, who looked embarrassed. "But thanks to a solid effort from Billie helping out there, we managed to get enough points to pull out the win. We will be expecting more from our runners."

Elaine had a brief flicker of hope that Billie might have moved up enough to get her, but knew it was not possible.

"On the gambling front, once again Laura was the biggest money maker." Laura smiled at that. Melissa had tried to explain to Elaine how making money for the gamblers did not always have anything to do with actual performance. Melissa knew a lot more about gambling than Elaine did and eventually her explanation became so technical and confusing that Elaine had given up trying to figure it out.

"Without further ado, here are the new standings," he flipped to a slide and was silent while the slaves all devoured the new information.

Not surprisingly, Kristy still led. The gap between her and Susan had narrowed, but not by much. Elaine did some quick math in her head and realized that if Susan gained on Kristy at the same rate, it would take a dozen meets like this to catch up. Elaine felt that benefitted her, Susan would come to her to get at Kristy, it was just a matter of time. But it also meant that unless something drastic happened, she was going to be with Kristy for a long time.

Below the top two, things changed dramatically. Michelle went from third to last. Billie made a dramatic surge into third while Laura moved up to fourth. As soon as the standings were made final, Michelle slinked out looking like she was about to cry. Laura and Billie began furiously whispering to each other, plotting and deal making, no doubt.

"Kristy," Winston said. "You have first pick of prizes."

"Yes, sir," Kristy said. "I choose Elaine."

"Kristy picks Elaine," Winston said and made a note in his laptop.

Kristy looked at Elaine then snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground in front of her. Without displaying any emotion, Elaine walked over to Kristy and got on all fours in front of the brunette. Kristy sighed happily and rested her feet on Elaine's back. Elaine stared down at the floor.

"Susan, you have the next pick."

"Melissa, sir," Susan said and motioned for her prize. Melissa smiled and knelt beside Susan.

"Billie, you have the final pick," Winston said.

"One minute, please, sir," Billie said. "Laura and I are working on a deal."

"You are trading the pick?"

"Yes, sir," Billie said. She had Laura get out a piece of paper and began writing on it.

Elaine looked over at Mary. She still knelt stoically as Billie and Laura haggled over her fate.

Finally, both smiled and shook hands.

"We have reached a deal," Billie said. "I will see my rights to possess Mary to Laura. In return I get three bottles of wine, a hair tie, and three nights of my choice with Mary. I also reserve the right to sub-whore her out on my three nights."

"You agree, Laura?" Winston asked.

"Yes, sir," Laura answered.

Winston noted it in his computer than shut it up.

"Okay, slaves," Winston said as he left. "Have fun tonight. Back to the routine tomorrow."

"Come on slut," Kristy said and gave Elaine a kick. "I want you to make me cum. Now."

Elaine swallowed her pride and slid between Kristy's powerful thighs. Elaine knew what Kristy wanted and knew she was going to have to do it. She kissed Kristy's pussy first, then dove in, aware that everyone was watching her. But Elaine had been humiliated by Kristy before and would be again, she just got through this by doing the best she could and getting it over as easily as possible.

"Oh, that was nice," Kristy said to the rest of the slaves in the lounge. "This tasty little piece is mine and all mine and will be as long as she's here. You can rent her, but she's mine."

Elaine realized that no one was paying attention to Kristy. Billie was reading a book, Susan and Melissa had already headed downstairs to bed. Laura was sitting in one of the big comfortable chairs with Mary sitting across her lap. Laura was kissing on her prize's neck while playing with her ample breasts. Mary seemed a little petulant, but was starting to let go and enjoy Laura's attention.

Elaine wouldn't mind being with Laura. She was pretty enough, quiet, too; which Elaine found refreshing. She couldn't see how Laura would be in position to have her, but she might be worth cultivating.

---

The next days were more routine, but there was definite bad blood in the air between Susan and Kristy. It nearly came to blows a few times and Elaine got it from Melissa who got it from Susan that they had almost duked it out a few times in practice. Elaine knew Susan was baiting Kristy, egging her into some sort of confrontation. Elaine wanted to keep out of it, but spending a huge part of her time serving Kristy she had, at the least, to listen to her. At the worst, Kristy took out her frustrations at Susan on Elaine. There was more hurting, more spanking and slapping; and more humiliations. Kristy needed to prove herself and she did that by being cruel to Elaine.

Elaine had a pleasant Tuesday morning. Breakfast had been nice and the only guard around, Winston, was off with Mary. Elaine and Melissa had a morning of conversation and cards without being bothered. After lunch they both sneaked off for naps.

Melissa came in to wake up Elaine for dinner. Once she was sure her deep sleeping friend was awake, she leaned in and whispered to Elaine. "Something is going to happen tonight," Melissa confided. "Be ready"

Dinner was ready when the competitors came in. Elaine could hear Susan and Kristy arguing even before they made it into the dining room. There did not seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. The basis of it seemed to be that Susan had had a good day at practice and Kristy had had a bad day.

Finally, it escalated into a challenge and an agreement on a card game, gin rummy, to be exact.

"What should we bet?" Kristy asked. "Bragging rights aren't enough. I need something substantial to show that I'm better than you at everything."

"How about our prizes for the night? If, and that's a big if, you win you get Melissa for the night. I win, and I will, I get the Golden Mouth."

"Fine," Kristy spat and they shook hands.

After dinner, the competitors headed off to the lounge to start the game while the prizes cleaned up even quicker than usual so they could see the rest of the competition.

Elaine was nervous about being with Susan, but she guessed this was Susan's play to try to do business with her. It was obvious she wanted Kristy taken down a notch or two and somehow she wanted Elaine to help her. Elaine had her price, and if Susan could get her what she wanted she would help but not without it.

Susan was ahead, but not by much. This worried Elaine until she realized that Susan was just stringing Kristy along. Kristy was close, but Susan was passing up some plays that were pretty obvious to someone who had played the game much. Kristy was missing them, too, which told her that Kristy was just not that good, because Kristy just did not have enough subtlety to play like that.

Susan won when she hit five hundred with Kristy at 470.

"I'll be taking your little prize now," Susan gloated. "Unless you want to play double or nothing? Two nights of Elaine for me if I win? We're back to even if you win."

Kristy glowered for a minute. Elaine could tell that she thought she could have won. She was going to take the bait.

"Fine. I get first deal."

"Winner keeps the deal," Susan said as if reciting the word of God.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers