Owning Elaine Pt. 04

Story Info
End of the series.
13.8k words
4.76
43.2k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
643 Followers

Dale left and Elaine went back to her routine at the house. The time with him had brightened her outlook on life and given her hope that there were other men out there who could make good masters for her and that she might find herself with one someday.

She would have a few hours of training in preparation for her try out, and to do her chores and serve people. The guards could not fuck her, though she did still have to perform oral on demand. Steve seemed to be moving away from his obsession with her, anyway, and spent more time with Mary. Elaine's paranoid side told her that they were plotting against her, but aside from being on her toes, there wasn't much to do about it.

Billie, well, Billie still had Elaine. The dark skinned competitor was Elaine's only path to orgasm for the moment, and at least she was generous with her hand. Billie was a demanding taskmaster, but Elaine enjoyed it as much as she could. Elaine was starting to get feelings for the athletic competitor and she wasn't too happy about that. Elaine would just as soon be her prize and leave it at that, but she was starting to fall for her. Billie demanded much of her prize, but as long as Elaine obeyed and delivered, she was treated decently. Elaine would have loved to watch from above when she performed on her competitor, the idea of her pale skin between dark thighs thrilled her.

There were good days and bad days, just like anywhere else. The intensity of being in the same small area with all of the other men and women amplified the problems and drama of the group and never knowing when she would be taken away to suck a cock made things strange. The grief of losing Sam and the anger towards Roy and Hunter made for a potent emotional stew. Spring was coming, though, even to the Midwest, and with it, hope. The gray piles of old snow were melting and she could hear more than the cardinals now as other birds arrived. When she needed a boost, she would think of Dale and her time with him and everything seemed a little better.

--

It was the day of her tryout against Michelle. Elaine was loose and well rested, Billie had made sure Elaine got her sleep. She was confident in her body and abilities. She did a few laps to get warmed up before Michelle arrived. This was Elaine's chance to rise above being a prize and she was not going to mess it up.

Barry and Winston stood by with tablets to record their observations and times.

Michelle arrived already looking beaten. She had obviously been up the night before drinking and still reeked of wine. Her walk was a little unsteady and she kept rubbing her temples. Unless the redhead was one of those rare people who performed better hungover, Elaine was going to win by default.

Michelle staggered around the track, but as she did it, she looked stronger. Elaine was still going to have to do well just to be sure, she did not know how the deck was stacked, but she knew either she or Michelle was going to get screwed.

"Okay," Barry said. "Let's get this started."

"Yes, Master," Elaine and Michelle said in unison.

"To the line, five laps."

Elaine took her position. Her heart was racing in anticipation, she was as ready as she could be. She was distracted a little, though, by the smell of alcohol that seeped from Michelle's pores.

The starting pistol echoed loudly in the old gym and the slaves took off. To Elaine's surprise, Michelle jumped out to an early lead and led for the first lap. Elaine buckled down, and passed her early on the second. The redhead never recovered and Elaine was almost a full lap ahead when the race ended.

Michelle reacted to her loss by vomiting into a trash can.

The rest of the tryout was no contest. Elaine dominated every event. Michelle put in some effort, but it was obvious she had already given up. She seemed to be a little better at the end, the exercise having worked out the worst of her hangover, but it was too little too late.

Barry look pleased with Elaine.

"Nice job, slave," Barry said and gave her a quick kiss. "Let's make it official. Elaine, you are now officially a competitor. You can take one of the empty rooms."

"Yes, Master," Elaine said, "thank you, Master."

Elaine did not try to hide her happiness, she had done it. She was a competitor and not just the bottom bottom for everyone to use. No more having to serve other girls or getting fucked by whichever guard had a hard-on at the moment.

"Now," Barry said with a hint of disgust in his voice, "as for this one." He pointed his chin at Michelle. "Give her twenty for a lack of effort. Start getting her ready for sale, when you're done with her that is. Tomorrow, let Billie have her until we can get rid of her."

Winston hooked a leash on Michelle and cuffed her wrists in front of her. He led the southern slave down into the tunnels and into one of the lesser used buildings. It was mostly used for storage, but Winston and the guards had made a little mancave in one of the old rooms.

Michelle was in a strange place in her head. She became a slave because she liked cock. She loved it. She loved it in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass. She loved the men attached to those cocks, too, but mainly she just loved a good, hard fucking. Which was precisely what she was not getting here the past year.

She was done. She stopped caring a while ago and her performance had reflected that. If Elaine, with her big blue eyes and small tits wanted to race, let her. Michelle was happy. Maybe she could have beaten Elaine if she had tried, but trying would have just locked her in here for even longer. She was going to be sold, her life might be better. It couldn't get much worse.

"Hands on the table," Winston ordered.

Michelle obeyed.

She was done with this place. If 20 lashes and licking Billie's pussy for a few weeks was what it took, fine, she could take it. The first lash landed across her back, but Michelle was too lost in her world of anger and disgust to pay much attention. A year of her prime youth spent running around tracks for men to ogle. Not fuck, ogle. Cock doled out in little bits here and there.

Number five made her give a grunt.

She hated this place and she hated the year she had wasted here.

Number ten hurt and the pain in her back and ass brought her out of her angry mood and into the moment. All the guards were here now, Steve and Gary were dragging a mattress to the middle of the room. She was definitely getting cock tonight, and not the little prick that Barry sometimes "rewarded" her with. She could deal with 20 for that.

When the last blow fell, Michelle was on fire. Endorphins rushed through her body, her skin stung and burned and her pussy was wet. This was what she had been missing. Winston grabbed a handful of her red hair and rammed into her slit. No, this was what she had been missing. Michelle squirmed and moaned, savoring her first good cock in a year.

Winston used her hard and it hurt, but Michelle embraced the pain and climaxed as he battered into her. She would be sore but it was worth it. The joy of being filled again, of being fucked again, was transcendent.

Winston pulled out of her without cumming and Fred took his place. Michelle lay against the table and welcomed him inside her. A deep satisfaction was building within her, but she wanted more. When Steve shoved his cock in her face, she eagerly opened up and began sucking.

Winston finished his turn in her. Gary stepped in and worked a lubed finger in her ass. He added another and more lube. Michelle waited for him and flinched when she felt the tip of his cock push up against her narrow opening.

Michelle lifted off Steve's cock when Gary began to push into her. She yelled out in surprise and hurt as another massive wave of endorphins rushed through her body. She closed her eyes and savored the sensation of being penetrated there for the first time in so long. It hurt, but she wanted it.

"Fuck me hard, sir," Michelle pleaded. "Please."

Gary obliged and Michelle savored her overdue ass reaming. This was what she had wanted.

They all took their turns in all of her holes before any of them came. They would fuck her for a while then someone else would take his place and she had to start almost from scratch each time. She was taking a pounding and knew it and loved it.

Steve came first in her ass then Gary in her pussy. She swallowed Winston's load and Fred sprayed her face.

Michelle lay on the mattress and slowly came down from her high. She was sore, but felt wonderful. She wondered how long until she was going to be sold?

---

Elaine was sore, in her muscles this time rather than her vagina and ass. They were working her hard to bring her up to speed before the next match in a month. She loved getting back into condition and getting her body back to where it should be. She now better understood and appreciated the massages that Billie and Kristy had made her give them; these workouts hurt. Long, hot showers and lots of stretching were her options and she used them as much as she could.

In addition to the conditioning, there was training for her events. She was being taught how to catch and evade better. At her end of things, the game was more about catching than subduing. The rough stuff was saved for the wrestling events. The girls had narrow flags around their waists (on the sides so the spectators views of the "good stuff" was not obscured) and the goal was to grab the flag. Elaine was reminded of flag football in high school gym class, which she usually played to lose, so here she had to remind herself to be aggressive. She was learning to catch and evade better, picking up some basic moves that she could expand on later.

"No one expects you to do great in you first couple of events," Billie explained to her. "Just don't do too badly."

There was also a lot of cheating, or so she was told. Elaine was not big on cheating, but Billie taught her what to look for and what to do if someone grabbed her ankle during one of the races: "Kick her in the face with your other foot. If she tries to cut you off, kick her in the back of the knee, it will throw her stride off. Throw an elbow or two if she starts to crowd you."

She was getting horny, too. Since she was a competitor she was off limits to the guards and she wasn't with another slave. Solo masturbation was forbidden. Elaine hadn't cum since she'd made competitor. Being around a bunch of beautiful, naked and sweaty women all day didn't help either. She did not want to be a prize, but would not have minded at least a somewhat consensual relationship with Billie.

She stretched out on the bed. She had found a copy of War and Peace in the lounge upstairs and had tried to pick up where she left off but wound up having to start all over again. Well, it killed time.

--

Kristy was not happy. In fact, she was in a constant bad mood. Some might call it pouty, but Kristy would have taken a swing at anyone who did to her face. She wanted Elaine back. More than that, she wanted the complete domination of the girls that she thought she had had. Elaine as a footrest had been the living embodiment of her greatness.

It was one thing when Elaine was still a prize and assigned to Billie. Then Kristy just had to get her groove back and soon enough she'd have Elaine licking her asshole again. But now that little fucking slut had become a competitor. That complicated things. Now she would have to knock Elaine down from being a competitor and back to being a prize and get her own place back at the top of the standings.

The problem was there was no one else to move up to a competitor right now. Michelle was done, Barry was so pissed at how badly she had done at Elaine's tryout that she was getting sold at the next meet if not before. Not even enough time to use her to get at Billie.

It depended on who Barry got to replace Michelle.

Why did Elaine have to do all of this? Couldn't she just understand that her natural and rightful place was being used and abused by Kristy? The little sub was just making things difficult all around. Kristy simply could not take Elaine seriously as an equal competitor, not after all she had done to her.

For now, though, she felt she could leave Elaine alone. She wanted to start sabotaging her, but no one did well at their first meet. By the time the next one rolled around she would have something ready. She began cultivating support, too. Mary was easy, she was only a prize but could be useful. Laura was sympathetic, but not ready to challenge Susan and Billie publicly. Kristy felt Laura could be counted on when needed, though; she was always eager to disrupt the status quo. The guards were the key, Winston was going to stay professionally neutral. Steve was already on board, he was obsessed with the little blue eyed slave and was willing to bend some rules and look the other way if needed.

----

The first meet had arrived. Billie was trying to explain to Elaine what was going to happen at the games.

"It is a warm-up for the Spring Invitational. Not too big, only four teams and a couple of hundred spectators, most of whom will be gambling. It's spread over two days. First day is preliminaries, first rounds of all the events and half the girls will be eliminated. Second day, finals for everything. You'll be in only one, so don't worry. Most girls don't do well their first meet."

"After the second day, some girls are taken out to entertain the men. These are the ones who lose and are eliminated, but not all. It is the owner's choice. They don't like girls tanking so you never know. Intentionally bad performances will get you a whipping. The rest are left on their own for the night. After it is all over, we all usually hang out together in one place, have some fun and loosen up. Kind of a meat market, too."

"Meat market?"

"Lots of girls hook-up there. Most will. It's okay, we're allowed and I can guarantee you'll get offers, sweetie. Take one or two up on it, it'll be your best chance to get laid for free for a while."

"Where will the meet be?" Elaine asked.

"Somewhere in the desert. It's an outdoor meet, Tucson, I think."

Billie went back to her room to get ready and get one last quickie in with Michelle. Elaine went back to hers alone and waited to go.

Elaine did not know the name of the place where she lived. Generally it was referred to as "Barry's" Elaine had her own private name for the place: "Hicksville, Ill" and she always pronounced "Ill" as "ill" when she said it to herself. Of course, she would never say this out loud, especially around any of the guards.

They flew out of a snowy airfield somewhere near "Hicksville, Ill" and arrived at night. The compliment of guards, staff and slaves was escorted off the plane and to a waiting van. Elaine slowed for a second to breathe in. There was the airport smell of exhaust and jet fuel, but underneath that was the smell of the desert in spring.

The van left town and was soon out of the city and sprawl, a waxing half-moon was already starting to go down in the west. There was the inevitable turn off the highway onto a gravel road they drove up into the mountains. The girls were quiet, tired from the day of travel and adjusting to the new time zone, but they peered out into the moonlit landscape that was so different from "Hicksville, Ill".

When they came around one last bend they discovered a small city that had sprung up at an old ranch.

"Took us a week to get all the cow-shit cleared out," the driver loudly announced.

There were the old buildings of the ranch, but around everywhere else there had sprung up tents, RVs and trailers. Even at this late hour, people were out and about; many had drinks in their hands. Elaine noted that these were mostly free people. Here and there a collared girl followed a man, but they didn't look the competitor type.

They were led to an old school bus that was going to be their home for the next few days. The seats had been removed and replaced with bunks. A small sitting and changing area had been added, too, and an awning and chairs outside promised some pleasant down time. It was a surprisingly tidy living space and Elaine thought owning one someday, when she wasn't owned, might be nice. Assuming there would be a someday when she wasn't owned.

"Get to bed," Winston told the tired girls. "We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

---

Slave games were always an interesting crowd. If you were not an Association member, you were at least aware of it and everyone accepted the basic premise that the women were slaves. The idea that for the right price, and every slave was for sale, you could take one of the girls competing for your own added extra zest.

Sales were not uncommon. While gambling was the number one economic pastime, slave dealing was a distant second. Not every team had the competitor/prize system, but many did or something similar. For those that had prizes, the games were a great place to buy, sell or trade them. Established dealers would have someone here scouting or at least being seen and pressing the flesh for future business. Sometimes buyers would find their own personal slave, too. It did happen.

Elaine knew little of this. The slaves were all isolated from the spectators. There was a separate area in which they were allowed to warm up, after that they did a parade in front of spectators at the paddock before entering their event. The slaves were not allowed to watch the other events, either, so gossip and watching the expressions of the girls were the only way they could know what was going on. Elaine really did not care. She was focused only on her event.

Tucson! Elaine was back in the desert for her first games. While she had been born and grew up in the cold and wet Northeast, it was in the deserts and forests of the Southwest where she really felt at home. The ground felt right beneath her feet, the spring desert smelled so fresh and wonderful, celebrating life at its grandest. Just walking around the canyon where they were holding the meet refreshed her. When she got to take her first practice laps it was like being on drugs. Elaine could already feel it: she was going to kick some ass.

"We are only entering you in one event for these games," Winston told her. "It is a mile race. It is your first meet, so we don't expect too much from you."

Elaine really wished people would stop saying that to her. She wanted to do well, and being told that she wouldn't, did not do much for her confidence, but it did motivate her.

It was a beautiful morning when she started her first heat. It was her against one other girl. The top winners would advance to the next round and the last two would race in the finals tomorrow. Laura was running in the second heat, but Elaine would not be allowed to watch that. Her warm-ups felt good. It was going to be a mile, two laps around an obstacle course. There were two long straightaways, three short ones and a host of things to climb over, under and around. At one part she would have to climb up a rope, swing across the only uncovered patch of cactus on the course and then hit one of the long stretches before climbing up a rock face. It looked like fun.

Her opponent was named Natalie. The girls had their names painted on their backs, no numbers or any other markings that might obscure the naked flesh for the spectators. She was a pretty girl, but not what Elaine expected. Natalie was about 5'4", curvy with big firm breasts and large areole that were a little hypnotic. She had nice hips and a big, firm butt. Elaine thought she would have made a good librarian or teacher, but not an athlete.

They both wore running shoes and the name on their backs and nothing else.

They were on their marks and the starting gun went off. Natalie was off like a flash. Looks were deceiving, Elaine thought as she tried to catch up. Natalie was a great sprinter, but Elaine was able to close the distance when they hit the ropes. By the time they were over the rock face and onto the next long straightaway, Elaine was in the lead. But Natalie was a sprinter and passed Elaine again. More climbing and obstacles and they finished the first lap tied.

beygaze1
beygaze1
643 Followers