Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no idea what you are referring to Mr. Westcott," she sneered, "but our meeting is over and now I think you should leave."

I casually took a sip of my water before replying.

"I don't think so, Teresa. You see, I happen to know that you ARE a cam girl and I have digital recordings of your shows to prove it. Now, if you don't want everyone at Mahon & Rodriquez to learn your dirty little secret, I would suggest you choose your next response carefully," I said.

That did it. Her whole demeanor changed and I could see the defeated look in her eyes. I knew I had her.

"W-w-what is it that you want?," she queried.

"I'm glad you asked, Sarah."

And with that I stood up and removed my sport coat. Her eyes grew wide as they locked onto the angry boner tenting the front of my slacks.

"No way, no way, no way, am I going to have sex with you, forget it," she said.

"Sarah, please. I'm not going to expose my penis, nor am I going to ask you to touch it. I have another request," I said.

Relief registered in her eyes as I walked to the office door and locked it before returning to my chair.

"What do you want, then?" she asked.

"Two things, Sarah. Just two very simple things," I replied. "The first is I want to pretend we're on cam, I want you to tease me."

Her mouth gaped open as she asked, "What, here, now?"

"Yes Sarah. Here and now," I answered.

And whats the second thing?" she asked.

"I want you do do something that you never do on cam," I said. "I want you to let me remove your panties so I can keep them."

Resignation filled her eyes as I could see she was weighing her options.

A few moments passed and she bit her lip before saying; "Okay. I'll do it. But you promise that's all I have to do and no-one will ever hear about it?"

"Sarah, I promise," I said as I crossed my fingers under the desk.

I moved my chair back a few feet from the desk in order to give her some room to move.

"I just have to strip for you now, but I get to keep my panties on, right?" she asked timidly.

"Like I said Sarah, the panties and shoes can stay on for the tease, but remember, there is a second part to this equation. When you have completed your tease; I get to take your panties off and keep them. Now begin!"

With another long look of resignation, she slowly got up and walked to my side of the desk. My cock was still rock hard and Sarah could now see it too. Slowly, she began to move and slowly, my excitement began to build. Here, now, in front of me, Sarah Williams was my private dancer, and her clothes were going to come off.

"Turn around, I want to see everything," I said.

She began unbuttoning her jacket as she obliged me. Her ass looked so ripe moving slowly back and forth it took every ounce of strength I had to keep from reaching out and grabbing it. The jacket was now off and I could barely make out the color of her white bra under the tan of her blouse. She turned back to me and instantly we locked eyes. I could see that she was still very nervous, but she didn't look as scared as before. Good.

"You're doing well, Sarah. Blouse next," I said.

I heard her take a deep breath as she undid a few of the buttons and lifted the garment up and over her head. Sweet Jesus! My cock lurched as I got a great view of her bra and stomach. Both were perfect. The bra was similar to the one she wore for her last cam session and encased her round, full breasts like it was painted there. I didn't dare blink, in fear that I would miss something.

I'm glad I didn't because what Teresa did next truly surprised me; she bent over slightly and pushed her boobs together giving me a great view of her deep cleavage! My cock pulsed again and I looked down and saw that it was leaking so much precum that it had soaked through my boxer briefs and was clearly visible on the front of my pants!

When I looked in her eyes, I could tell Teresa could see it too. She still had a slightly nervous expression; but looked much more relaxed as she glanced back and forth from my eyes to my cock, and then looked back again. My plan was working flawlessly.

"Keep going, you're doing fine," I said before giving her a smile.

She nervously returned my smile. Sign one that she was getting more comfortable with the situation. Sign two came next. She reached behind her back; eyes locked on my cock now, and released her luscious tits from their cage.

"Oh My God, Sarah. You truly are the perfect woman," I said.

"Thank you, David," she purred as we locked eyes again.

Words can't describe her breasts. All I can say is that I have never seen a more perfect set of size 34D tits anywhere. The nipples were hard as diamonds!

"Play with them for me; pinch them," I croaked.

She smiled again, licked her lips, and began to massage her breasts for me. It was almost too much. I knew if I touched my cock for more than a few seconds I would cum right in my pants and almost did when I heard a moan escape her lips. My fantasy girl was pinching her nipples two feet in front of my face and she liked it! She was getting turned on!

"Okay, It's time for the final part of the tease, take off your skirt," I said.

Hesitation returned to her eyes and I could tell that she was beginning to have second thoughts.

"I'm not going to ask you again," I warned.

Sarah took a deep breath, bit her lip, and proceeded to unzip her skirt. I was paralyzed with lust and held my breath as she wiggled her hips and the skirt fell to the floor. The panties were just perfect. A delicate white, lace trimmed hipster style that covered more than a thong, but still showed plenty of cheek.

"Come closer," I encouraged.

She hesitated for another moment and then took a step forward. Sarah had stopped dancing now and her panties were about a foot in front of my face.

Our eyes met as I said, "turn around."

It was so quiet in the room that I could hear her breathe. Her eyes glazed over and she complied. Her ass was right in front of my face. I leaned in and smelled her pussy. The scent was heady and I could smell her arousal.

"Bend over," I instructed.

She spread her legs slightly and bent at the waist. Her pantie covered pussy was now presented to me. The gusset was tight and outlined her crease beautifully. A small wet spot was visible as I leaned in again for another smell. The wet spot was an inch from my nose and the tangy scent filled my nostrils. I stood close and helped her up.

"Now I'm going to remove your panties, Sarah."

I led her to the desk and gently pushed her forward. She tensed immediately and I quietly said, "I have to touch you to remove the panties, please try to relax."

Her breathing increased as she placed her palms on the surface and leaned forward. My cock pulsed as she bent in front of me. I dropped to my knees and softly placed my hands on her hips. She momentarily stiffened, then relaxed again. Her skin was warm and extremely soft. I softly traced my fingers across her cheeks as she shuddered and her breathing increased. I let my hands wander over her hips and legs.

"Ohh," she quietly moaned.

"Spread your legs," I instructed.

As her crease presented itself again, I noted that the wet spot had grown considerably.

"Very nice, lovely," I purred as I leaned in and gave the spot a lick.

A sigh escaped her lips. Encouraged, I leaned in further and buried my tongue in her gusset. Up and down I licked, relishing her taste. Spreading her cheeks, I pressed my tongue urgently into her ass, trying to force the fabric inside. She mewled like a cat as I rubbed her pussy with my fingers and my tongue continued its' assault on her asshole.

My fire fully raging now, I hooked my fingers into the panties and slowly pulled them down and over the heels before continuing with my tongue. Sarah moaned as I licked her from asshole to clit, savoring the taste. I slipped my tongue up inside her pussy and her right leg started to tremble slightly. My tongue moved back and forth as I drank in her juice.

"Teresa, I love how your pussy tastes," I said before my tongue returned to her asshole.

I alternated between little licks and urgently trying to enter her dank hole. I continued licking her ass as I inserted my thumb in her pussy. She kept moaning and now, both of her legs were shaking. My cock needed release. I undid my zipper, pulled out my six and a half inches, and noticed precum dripping from the opening before resuming with my thumb and tongue. I wet my fingertips and rubbed her clit while I pressed my thumb in and out of her hot, wet cunt. Sarah thrashed on the desk.

"Oohhh, yes! Fuck, yes!" she yelled.

My tongue kept pressing against her asshole and soon her sphincter released and allowed it inside.

"Oh my god, you are so fucking dirty!" she said.

Soon, with my fingers on her clit, my thumb in her pussy, and my tongue deep in her ass, it became too much for her to stand.

"I'm coming! Oh fuck! don't stop, I'm coming!" she yelled.

I could feel her pussy and ass contract in unison as her whole body began to shake.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhh!" she moaned as she came.

Her sweet juices coated my hand and began to run down her left leg. While she came down from her orgasm, I removed my thumb and cleaned my hand and fingers before licking the juice from her leg. I savored the taste and made sure none went to waste before I picked up her panties, stood, and held her close.

"Sarah, that was amazing," I said as I nuzzled her neck.

I turned her to face me and held on tightly as my exposed cock pressed into her belly. Her eyes widened in surprise and I kissed her urgently, sliding my tongue between her lips. She began to reciprocate and we kissed for a moment before I pulled away.

"Sarah, I need you to suck my cock," I said.

She smiled playfully and said, "oh no, that wasn't part of the deal."

I smiled back, looked into her eyes and said, "would you rather I left with a tent in front of my pants? What would everyone in the office think?"

She swallowed and looked down at my cock standing tall and proud, precum glistening from the tip. Without hesitation I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees, my cock bobbing inches from her lips.

Doubt lingered in her eyes as she alternated between looking up at me and down at the hard member in front of her face. Taking control of the situation, I moved my hips forward and rubbed some of my precum on her lips. Her tongue emerged involuntarily and she tasted me. Our eyes locked.

"Lick it," I ordered.

Her hand moved to the base of my shaft and she gave the head a gentle, tentative, lick. My eyes rolled back in my head before looking down at her again.

"Suck it, Sarah. Suck my cock," I ordered.

Fixated, I watched as her mouth opened and slowly my head disappeared inside.

"Ooohhh, that's fucking good," I said.

She held the base as her head began to move forward and back. I was in heaven and it felt incredible. My cam girl was sucking my dick. Our eyes were locked as I brought her panties to my face and inhaled her scent. She started stroking my shaft and took more and more of my cock down her throat. I could not last. Keeping the panties in one hand, I grabbed her head and forced it down farther on my dick.

"I'm coming, Sarah! You slut, I'm coming in your fucking mouth!" I roared.

Wave after wave my orgasm hit. She tried to swallow as it hit the back of her throat, but it was too much. Cum spilled from her lips and I pulled away and sprayed 2 ropes of cum on her face. I pounded my dick as the last few drops emerged.

"Fuck, fuck, that was good!" I said, as I looked down at her.

Cum was all over her face, in her left eye, and it dripped down her chin to fall on her perfect tits. I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life than Sarah Williams kneeling, covered in my cum.

She looked horrified as I zipped my fly and went to retrieve my jacket. I took a microfiber cloth from the pocket and gave it to her.

"Clean yourself up and get dressed," I said as tears appeared in the corners of her eyes.

Sarah wiped her face as I slipped her panties into my pocket. She turned away, sobbing, and began to put her clothes back on. I quickly retrieved my recorder and put it in my other pocket without her knowledge.

When she had finished and composed herself I said, "that was great Sarah, I'll see you soon."

She just stared at me with her mouth open as I unlocked the door and left her office.

On my way out the secretary, Joyce Denning said, "I hope everything went satisfactorily Mr. Westcott."

"Everything went well, Ms. Denning. I'm sure I will be seeing Ms. Williams again," I replied as I opened the door.

I drove home holding Sarah's panties to my nose and thought of all the dirty things I was going to make her do...

12