Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah Williams finds out that teasing has consequences.
5k words
4.31
29.2k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Williams was tired and a little sore as she made her way to the parking garage. The last few hours had been overwhelming. She just experienced her first threesome and had reached orgasm more times tonight that she ever had in a week. What transpired both excited and alarmed her.

Her limits had definitely been pushed and she had sex with a stranger! The thought made her feel sick to her stomach. Sarah only had sex with 5 men until David took advantage of her. The real problem was she didn't know how to feel about him.

She knew she hated him for what he had done. That was something she was sure of. There was something else though, a dark excitement that she never felt before, and it scared her. The way he controlled and used her made Sarah WANT to do those dirty things. The idea made her shudder as she began to drive home.

Her mind drifted to Gary. He was good looking for an older man, but was a guy that she wouldn't have looked at twice, and would never have had sex with. Sure, David threatened to expose me, she thought, but when she started to remove Gary's clothes, Sarah knew she wanted to fuck him.

There was also his cock. It was so big, the biggest she had seen in person, and it made her feel things that no other penis ever had. Sarah trembled as she thought about her orgasms.

"I need to stop this, or I'm going to cum again," she jokingly thought as she pulled into her parking lot.

Sarah was tired as she climbed the stairs to her apartment. After removing her makeup and brushing her teeth, she collapsed into a deep, dreamless sleep.

She awoke the next day to the sound of her cellphone ringing. It was Bryan, her boyfriend.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey babe. Boy! You sound tired. Did I just wake you up?"

"Yeah, Janice and Kathy kept me out late last night," she lied.

"Hahaha. That sounds like them. Well, I hope you got some sleep. We're going out to dinner tonight, remember?"

"Of course I remember," she lied again.

"Good. I'll pick you up at five. Love you."

"I love you, too," she said.

Sarah felt horrible after she hung up the phone.

"My life is turning into one big lie," she thought.

Until that point, the only thing she had ever lied to Bryan about was webcamming. No-one knew. Not her friends nor her family. Sarah had blocked every state that everyone she knew lived in, so many states that most of her room members were from other countries. She never got completely naked, but would be horrified if anyone she knew found out her secret.

Sarah met Bryan 2 years ago, just after she started camming. He was a great guy with a good job, handsome, and always treated her like a lady. She thought she loved him. Now, all of a sudden, she wasn't so sure. Regardless, Sarah was determined to have a good time tonight. She was sure her true feelings would become known to her. All she needed was time.

She spent the rest of the day around the apartment, doing chores and getting ready for her date with Bryan. She wore the red dress that he liked and a brand new red bra and pantie set. 4 inch black heels completed the look.

"Girl, you look like a million bucks," she thought.

Bryan was prompt as always. His eyes grew wide when she opened the door.

"Wow! You look fantastic, Babe," he exclaimed and gave her a big hug and kiss.

Sarah could tell he was pleased with how she looked and the fire began to burn in her belly.

"Our reservation isn't until six-thirty, so I thought we could stop for drinks first," he said.

"Sounds wonderful, I could use a drink," she replied and smiled.

I think this is going to be a great night she thought as they headed out the door.

Bryan brought her to their favorite martini bar. Sarah loved their cocktails and the decor suited her sense of style. Another big reason she enjoyed coming here were the patrons. It was always a younger, upscale crowd, and that made her feel very comfortable. Bryan ordered the drinks and Sarah looked around.

For a reason that she couldn't explain, Sarah looked to see if anyone was noticing her. She knew she was attractive and that people always looked at her when she was in a room, but tonight Sarah needed to know that men were interested, maybe even lusted after her. She was not disappointed and smiled.

Bryan noticed her smile and leaned closer.

"Everyone is checking you out," he whispered.

"Gotta keep you on your toes," she teased.

Bryan smiled back and their drinks soon arrived. They talked about work for a while, Bryan is a lawyer, and Sarah works as an architect. Soon, her glass was empty.

"I'm going to powder my nose," she stated.

Bryan nodded and as Sarah rose and walked to the bathroom, she noticed that half of the patrons, men and women, were looking at her. The knowledge caused a warmth to spread through her abdomen. The room was empty and Sarah stood in front of the mirror, appraising her hair and makeup. She began to apply some more lipstick when the door opened and a blonde walked in.

Sarah could tell that she was pretty as the blonde stood at the counter next to her and began to adjust her makeup.

"You're very beautiful," the blonde said.

Sarah looked closely at the blonde for the first time. She reminded her of Kate Upton. Hair styled high off her neck and a gorgeous black dress that displayed her very full cleavage. A string of expensive pearls completed the look. Sarah's stomach began to flutter.

"Thank you, so are you," she replied and went back to her makeup.

Sarah had never been attracted sexually to a woman before, but she found herself stealing glances at the blonde. As they finished their makeup, Sarah noticed the blonde staring at her in the mirror. She was surprised when the blonde moved closer and ran a fingernail up her arm, stopping to stand behind her.

Sarah's breath quickened and a warmth spread between her legs. She looked at the blonde in the mirror and shivered as she felt warm breath on her neck. The blond put her hands on Sarah's hips and spoke softly into her ear.

"My name is Carrie. Call me if you'd like to see me again," she whispered.

Carrie dropped something on the counter then the door opened and she was gone.

Sarah looked down at an open pack of matches sitting on the counter. She was stunned. A woman had never had this effect on her before. Her hand shook as she picked up the matches and saw the name and phone number written inside. Sarah took a deep breath, closed the matches and dropped them in her purse.

As she walked back to the table Sarah received plenty of glances, but Carrie was nowhere is sight. Bryan stood as she approached.

"Another round, or should we get going?" he asked.

She replied that she was ready to go and as they left, Sarah could tell that her panties were damp.

Dinner was wonderful but uneventful. Sarah kept thinking about Carrie and couldn't wait to get Bryan home, as she was now very horny.

As soon as she closed the door to her apartment, she wrapped her arms around Bryan's neck and started kissing him passionately. He responded but broke the embrace a few moments later.

"What's gotten into you," he asked breathlessly.

"I have a surprise for you," she teased and led him to her bed.

Sarah's apartment is a studio and the bed is directly opposite her computer, the place where she works her second job. She sat Bryan at the foot of the bed and turned on some sexy music. She smiled as he adjusted his tie and looked a little nervous.

Sarah approached slowly, grabbed the tie, and pulled him forward a little. Bryan visibly swallowed and Sarah kissed him on the lips. He responded and after a few moments she pushed him back on the bed and walked away. He popped back up immediately as she began to dance.

She moved slowly and seductively. Bryan was mesmerized. Sarah bent to the side and showed him her ass. She straightened and began to pull her dress over her shoulders, a little at first, then enough to pull her arms through.

Sarah quietly giggled as she realized Bryan was barely looking at her face. His eyes were glued to her body. She pulled the dress below her breasts and noticed Bryan's erection. It poked up in his pants and Sarah could tell he was already fully hard.

"Good," she thought. "I'm going to surprise him tonight."

Sarah pulled her dress to her hips, reached up and exposed her left tit. Bryan slapped his forehead and smiled. The nipple sat high on her 34D breast and was already hard. She moved forward and placed it against his lips. He responded by softly licking it and sucking it into his warm mouth. Sarah felt a jolt of electricity though her body.

Bryan reached up to grab her hips, but Sarah stopped him.

"Uh-uh. No touching the dancers," she teased.

Bryan broke out a big grin and put his hands down.

Sarah replaced her boob and continued her striptease. She spun and gyrated for a few more moments and with her back to Bryan, she pulled the dress over her hips and down to her thighs. Sarah bent over suddenly and heard an intake of breath.

She looked behind her and Bryan was staring at her ass. Sarah was sure he could see the back of her crotch, encased in red silk. She reached behind and spread her ass for him, providing a better view. Bryan just sat speechless, his mouth hanging open.

Sarah let the dress fall to the floor. She straightened, stepped out of it, and kicked it to the side. Then, she slowly turned and began to make sure the lingerie sat in all the right places. The red set was from en expensive brand and was one of her new favorites.

"Do you like my lingerie, sweetie?" she purred.

Bryan nodded his head.

Sarah moved closer and sank to her knees on the floor. She massaged his thighs and reached her arms behind his back. Bryan leaned forward and she kissed him passionately. Sarah began loosening his tie as Bryan unbuttoned his shirt. She pulled it off and began kissing his neck and chest.

Bryan put his hands on her shoulders and moaned as Sarah's hands found his cock. She stroked it through his pants and gave it a good, hard, squeeze. Bryan's eyes rolled back in his head. Sarah kissed his stomach and began undoing his belt buckle.

She opened his pants and lowered the zipper. Bryan raised his hips and in one movement, Sarah pulled the pants and underwear below his knees. His cock sprang free and hit her on the chin.

Sarah was now possessed. Her only goal was to make him cum. She grabbed the base again and squeezed. Pre-cum formed on the tip as she looked up at her lover. Bryan gasped as she licked it away.

Sarah opened her lips and sucked the hard member in. Bryan fell back on the bed as she bobbed her head up and down, getting it nice and wet.

"Fuck," he groaned.

She took about half his length several times before Sarah moved her lips down to his ball sack. Holding them up over her thumb, she savored their salty flavor. As she licked, Sarah remembered her conversation with David the night before.

"His dick is about 7 inches but it's a little thinner than David's," she thought.

Sarah had never deepthroated Bryan but had every intention of doing so tonight. As he sat up again, Sarah drooled all over his cock, pausing a moment to let it run towards his base. She took most of him in her throat and bobbed her head up and down for a few seconds before spitting on him again.

Bryan's cock was now covered with so much saliva that it even covered his balls. Sarah new it was time and with one movement, drew all of his 7 inches into her throat and held it there. His pubic hair tickled her as she breathed in and out through her nostrils.

Bryan grabbed handfuls of the comforter and threw his head back as Sarah began to bob her head up and down, his cock remaining in her throat.

"Gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck," came the sound as she deepthroated him repeatedly.

Saliva continued to pour from her mouth and began to wet the comforter below. Sarah pulled her head completely off his cock to catch her breath. With a devilish look she asked him a question.

"Do you like that, Baby?"

"Oh my god, yes. It's incredible!" he exclaimed.

Sarah smiled and took all of him back into her throat as she cupped his balls in her hand.

"Gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck."

"Sarah, honey, you're going to make me cum!" he yelled.

Sarah kept going and soon she felt his balls tighten and begin to move inward. Bryan let out a yell, stopped breathing, and froze. Sarah was balls deep on his dick and she could feel it pulse at least ten or fifteen times in her throat.

Bryan had resumed breathing and Sarah lifted herself from his cock. She expected there to be a lot of cum and was surprised that most of it shot right down her throat. Sarah swallowed what was left, cleaned up Bryan's cock with her mouth and tongue, and swallowed the rest.

"Yum!" she said as she licked her lips.

Sarah moved to the bed and lay beside Bryan.

"Sarah, that was the best blowjob ever," he mumbled.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he asked.

"From, Janice. She told me how to do it," she lied.

Sarah was ready to fuck. She reached down to her crotch and her panties were completely soaked. She knew she needed to give Bryan a few minutes so she just lay next to him and stroked his cheek and forehead.

Soon, Bryan's breathing slowed and got deeper. Sarah sat up and looked down at him. He was asleep! Angrily, she shook him awake.

"Bryan, don't you want to have sex?" she asked.

"Sarah, honey, we just had sex. Besides, I have to meet Tom in the morning, we have a 7 o'clock tee time."

Sarah sat incredulously as Brian stood up and began putting his clothes back on.

When he was dressed, he kissed her cheek.

"I'll call you tomorrow afternoon, love you," he said before leaving.

Sarah was still in disbelief as she heard the door close. Eventually she got up and started preparing for bed.

"That bastard," she thought. "Gary or David would never have left me like that."

As she lay in bed a new thought entered her mind and unconsciously she rubbed her clit as she fell asleep thinking of Carrie.

Sarah woke early the next day. She needed some exercise and was determined to go for a hike. After showering and eating a healthy breakfast, Sarah picked her outfit. She put on a pink sports bra and matching tank top. As she looked in her drawer for bottoms to wear, she noticed her black Under Armour compression shorts.

"Why not," she snickered.

Sarah never wore them but she was still angry from last night and the thought of wearing them in public excited her. She put on a little white sports thong and pulled on the shorts.

"These look really good," she thought as she modeled them in the mirror.

The shorts accentuated her bubble butt perfectly and a little cheek showed from the bottom, in the front she could make out just a hint of camel toe. She completed her outfit with white ankle socks and her trail runners.

Sarah grabbed her day pack and some essentials. Water, Power Bar, wet wipes, sunscreen, and her phone. She put her hair in a ponytail, grabbed her keys and sun hat, and was out the door.

She drove to a state park only a few miles from the city. It was one of her favorite places to hike. If you got there early enough as Sarah was going to do, you could beat the crowds. The weather was going to be typical L.A. Sunny, and in the low 80's. She was looking forward to getting out there and taking her mind off Bryan, David, and Gary.

The parking lot was still pretty empty when she arrived. After locking her car, she grabbed her stuff and headed over to the picnic tables. There were only a few people around as Sarah started applying the sunscreen. Suddenly, she felt like someone was watching her.

Sarah looked around and saw a guy staring intently at her. He was filthy and looked like "Hiker Trash." She went back to her sunscreen and noticed that he was still staring.

"Yuck," Sarah thought, but since she was still feeling salty, another thought entered her mind.

"I'm going to give the dirty bastard a show."

Sarah made a point of sticking out her ass while bending over and made sure to get some sunscreen on her cheeks. She was still bent over when she looked directly at him and smiled. Next she started a bogus stretching routine designed to get him worked up.

Sarah touched her toes and lunged for about 5 minutes and kept her ass pointed at him the whole time. When she was done, she put on her pack, shot him a winning smile, donned her sunhat, and headed down the trail.

"He's gonna go jack off in his tent," she laughed.

She walked for half an hour before realizing that she needed to pee. This part of the park was quiet and there was a copse of trees about 50 yards from the trail. She headed in that direction. It turned out to be a perfect place to handle her business. Sarah took off her pack, pulled down her compression shorts, moved the thong to the side, squatted, and released her bladder.

Halfway through her emission, she saw movement in the bushes. Her head snapped around.

"Who's there?" she said.

The only sounds were insects and the wind in the trees.

Quickly Sarah finished her business. She grabbed a wet wipe and made sure her pussy was clean before moving the thong back and pulling up her shorts. She put the wipe in her pack and spent a few moments adjusting the shorts until they fit perfectly again. Sarah drank some water, put the pack on, and headed back to the trail.

After 5 minutes Sarah realized the shorts were so tight on her crotch that they were stimulating her clit as she walked. It felt really good and in another 15 minutes she was getting really worked up. The back of her mind registered that she was in the farthest part of the park from the parking lot when suddenly there was movement to her right.

Sarah wheeled to avoid it but someone grabbed around her neck and she saw a knife in front of her face.

"Don't scream, if you do I'll kill you," a mans voice growled.

Sarah froze. Too scared to breathe. She could barely comprehend being pulled into the woods.

"Where are you taking me? What do you want?" she whimpered.

"I think you know what I want, you little fucking tease," he said.

The assailant led Sarah to a clearing and she was forced to her knees. She looked up as recognition and horror descended upon her.

"The dirty hiker," she thought.

The troll bent down next to her. Sarah's stomach lurched at the reek of his body odor and the foul stench of his breath. She recoiled as he licked the side of her face.

"Please let me go, I won't say anything, I promise!" she pleaded.

"Too late for that," he said as he stood.

Sarah's eyes went wide as he unzipped his shorts and dropped them to the ground. He was hairy, very hairy, and his thick cock was already hard. Tears began to run down her face as he placed the offending object inches from her mouth and tickled the knife edge across her cheek.

"You know what to do," he stated.

Sarah did, but was even more revolted. The odor was even worse down here where she could smell his sweaty ass. His member was thick, but thankfully was not very long. She pleaded with her eyes.

"Do it!" he hissed.

Sarah reached up and slowly began stroking the stinky cock. She spit on it and tried to give him a good hand job, hoping that he would cum before she had to put it in her mouth. It didn't work.

"Suck this cock, or I will make you fucking regret it!" he hissed.

Sarah had no other choice. Maybe she could make him cum and he would leave without raping her. Tentatively, she licked the underside of the head. As she did, it jumped up and landed back on her tongue. Sarah retched as the smell reminded her of a dumpster in the summer. The taste, she imagined, was the same.

Resigned to her fate, Sarah put the dirty thing in her mouth and gagged. It tasted horrible.

12