Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Our relationship enters a new phase.
6.8k words
4.74
19.9k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a massive hard on. It was the morning after our hotel adventure and I couldn't stop thinking about Sarah. She fucked a complete stranger and it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. I know, I know. I coerced her into doing it and that makes me a bad person. But understand this; I watched Sarah tease me for countless hours online as a cam girl and when I saw her that day at the store, I just knew that no matter what the cost, I needed to have her.

Going forward, I resolved to stop the coercion. I was no longer going to threaten her with exposure. I wanted to continue to push her boundaries, but needed to see how far Sarah would go on her own. If she wouldn't do anything sexually for me, I would certainly be disappointed. But if she did; if Sarah was being a slut because she truly wanted to, that would take my excitement to an even greater level.

Let me describe Sarah for you. She's about five foot six inches tall and 115 pounds. A classic beauty, with long light brown hair and green eyes. I think she could easily pass for a famous actress or model and her body is a sensual playground. Lovely 34D breasts compliment her perfectly with an ass that is so round and firm it just begs to be spanked.

I was so aroused with thoughts of Sarah that I needed to see if my recordings turned out okay. They were perfect. Having two camera angles allowed me to create a video that was hot enough to rival the best porn films. It was raw and lacked the close up camera angles of a professional production, but Sarah was a beautiful and enthusiastic performer. I was able to zoom in with my editing software and capture some great views of Sarah's face along with Gary and his massive cum shot.

I uploaded my work to a file sharing site along with both raw, unedited, versions and then downloaded all three to my phone.

The editing work took most of the day and after finishing I spent a few more hours ordering some things online for Sarah. I bought some sex toys, sexy outfits, and even some costumes. I spent way more than I should have, but seeing her use them would be more than worth it. I ate and fell asleep that night after jacking off to my video.

Monday evening I called Sarah for the first time on her cell.

"Hello," she answered.

"Sarah, it's Chris."

Sarah was silent for a moment.

"I wondered when I would hear from you," she said. "How did you get my number?"

"You should know me by now," I laughed.

"Yeah. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by your call."

"Sarah, I need to see you again," I said.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked tentatively.

"Well, I was hoping we could meet this Friday."

"Um, I'm not sure. Bryan is," she started.

"Listen. No more threats. I promise. I just want us to spend some time together."

She was silent again.

"Let me think about it," she said. "I'll call you back and let you know."

"I understand. I'll talk to you soon."

I hoped she would call me back with some good news. Blackmail got me in the door, but I needed Sarah to start trusting me. I needed her to do things because she wanted to, not because I was forcing her to do them. She returned my call the next afternoon.

"Hi, Sarah."

"David, I gave it a lot of thought," she started. "Bryan is traveling out of town for a case this weekend, so why don't we meet Friday evening?"

I quietly pumped my fist a few times.

"That sounds great!" I said. "Do you like Thai?"

"I love it."

"I know a great restaurant near your apartment," I said.

Sarah was familiar with the restaurant as it was only a five minute walk for her. We agreed to meet at 7:00 p.m. I also hoped we would be able to go back to the apartment after dinner. The thought of seeing Sarah in the place where she cammed was very exciting. It was all I could think about for the rest of the week and Friday couldn't arrive soon enough.

The big day came and I left work at 4:00 p.m. There were four packages at the door to greet me when I got home. Not everything had arrived yet but I scooped them up, anxious to see what was inside.

The first package was a pink v-back micro bikini. It had a metallic sheen, was made from lycra, and obviously left little to the imagination. The second smaller package was a pair of adjustable nipple clamps. The third package contained an 8 inch realistic dildo that I took to the bathroom and washed thoroughly. The final item was a bright blue metallic one piece bodysuit. Made from spandex and nylon, it was something that kids were wearing to raves and concerts these days. I hoped Sarah would wear it while camming.

I packed all of my purchases in my overnight bag along with a bottle of wine and some other essentials before jumping in the shower. I decided to go casual tonight and wore some jeans and my favorite shirt. At 6:30 p.m. I drove to the restaurant.

It wasn't busy so I decided to wait instead of getting a table. Sarah arrived a few minutes later and looked incredible. She wore a sexy pair of white jeans with animal print high heels and a black and white mini striped top. A camel colored handbag completed the look and as usual, her hair and makeup were perfect.

I smiled as we embraced.

"You look beautiful Sarah," I said and kissed her cheek.

The host led the way to the table and I got a good look at Sarah's ass in her tight white jeans. They fit perfectly and her butt was barely contained. My eyes could barely make out what I hoped was the outline of a white thong. We sat at the table and the host gave Sarah an appreciative glance before walking away.

We ordered drinks and perused the menu.

"I really need a drink, I've had a busy week," Sarah said.

"How so?"

"Mostly work, but something interesting happened too," she smiled.

"This I gotta hear," I said.

Our drinks came and Sarah told me about her date with Bryan. She related the story about meeting Carrie in the bathroom, and I could see the desire in her eyes. When she showed me the phone number, I made sure to commit it to memory.

"That sounds really hot, Sarah. Are you going to call her?" I asked and sipped my drink.

"Of course not," she replied. "I've never been with a woman, but the way she spoke reminded me of you."

"Wow, I didn't realize that I was that smooth."

"You aren't," she said as she rolled her eyes. "But you are confident and know what you want. Same as Carrie."

"Well, I know what I want to order," I joked. "How bout you?"

We ordered dinner and the talked about what seemed like everything. Our past, family, politics, and life goals. With the meals finished and several drinks later, the conversation became less tame.

"So, I noticed no Teresa last week," I started.

Teresa is the first name of her alias, her cam name.

"I know. I really could use the extra money, but,"

"It's different since you met me," I finished.

"Yeah, kinda. I thought I had taken precautions and no one knew, but you recognized me. If Bryan or someone in my family found out, I'm not sure what I would do," she trailed off.

"Sarah, no one is going to find out. Besides, I'm an extraordinary perv," I leered.

"The second part is definitely true," she laughed.

"Why not make some money camming tonight? I'd like to watch," I said.

Sarah paused. "You're serious? With me? In my apartment?"

"Yeah. Why not? I know guys can't be online so I'll stay quiet off cam. I think it would be pretty hot. What do you think?"

Sarah thought for a moment and smiled.

"It would be different knowing you were in the room."

"That's what will make it exciting," I said.

"Okay," she relented. "But no funny stuff."

"Scout's honor," I said and raised my right hand as I crossed my fingers on the left under the table.

I paid the bill and we left the restaurant. We took my car back to her apartment; a drive that only took a few minutes. The excitement began to build as we headed into the building and for now, I left my overnight bag in the backseat. A short elevator ride and soon we stood at her door.

"I'm really nervous about this," Sarah said.

"Me too. I promise I'll be a good boy."

Sarah put her key in the lock and we entered the apartment. A feeling of deja vu crept in. I have been watching Sarah cam for 2 years and felt like I had been here before. The apartment is a studio that Sarah had decorated tastefully. You entered an eat-in kitchen that transitioned to a small sitting area with a T.V. The bathroom is to the left of the sitting area and a row of bookshelves separated the sitting area from the sleeping area. Large windows with pull down blinds dominated the far wall by the bed.

Sarah and I stood in the kitchen as we dealt with the uncomfortable moment.

"Look, I know this is kinda awkward for the both of us. Getting to watch you cam is like a dream come true for me. You won't even know I'm here." I said.

Sarah smiled and walked closer to me.

"I'll know you're here," she purred. "Open some wine, the corkscrew is on the counter. I'm going to get ready."

"Oh, I have a bottle in the car," I remembered. "I'll run down and get it real quick."

Sarah headed for the bathroom and I ran to the car to grab my bag. When I got back to the apartment Sarah was still fixing her makeup. I opened the bottle of wine and placed my bag in the sitting area out of sight next to a chair before I poured two glasses. I took both glasses and walked over to the windows.

My cock started to stiffen slightly. I was standing right where Teresa cams! Facing the foot of the bed is her desktop with webcam. In front of the desk is the white swivel chair that I recognized so well. It was all so surreal.

I looked up as Sarah entered the room. She was wearing a clay colored bra with a mini leopard pattern and a lace white thong; a set that I had seen on cam before and was one of my favorites. She headed over to her wardrobe and switched into her black high heels. Her boobs swayed seductively as she walked over to me and accepted a glass of wine.

"I'm at a loss for words, Sarah. You look incredible," I said.

She kissed my cheek and took a sip of wine.

"Be a good boy and have a seat over there. And remember, no noise," she said.

I took the seat that gave me the best view. Teresa was busy logging into the website and I pulled out my phone and logged in too. I wanted to watch the online reaction to the show and be able to tip her at the same time.

Teresa never spoke out loud while she was online. Her only form of communication was typing in chat. She also never took her panties off and only went topless. As her face appeared on my phone, I hoped both things would change tonight.

The online event began as usual. Teresa was silent and set a goal to remove her bra. She modeled her panties for the viewers and even spanked her bottom several times; usual tactics to increase her tips. I rubbed my cock through my jeans as I watched and in 20 minutes the goal was achieved.

Teresa removed her bra and danced around for a few more minutes. It was so sensual and exciting that I decided to up the ante. I sent her a small tip on my phone telling her to set another goal for an outfit change. She looked over at me after reading the message and I held up the blue metallic spandex bodysuit. Her eyes grew wide and she walked over.

"What are you up to?" she whispered.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her close.

"It'll be fun," I said into her ear and licked and nibbled the lobe.

My cock swelled as she pulled away and nodded. Teresa then filled her wine glass before heading back to her webcam. Her eyes looked worried as she set the new goal. After she finished, I sent her a large tip with another private message.

"Secretly rub your panties into your pussy."

Her eyes grew wide again and she looked over at me. I nodded and continued stroking my dick through the jeans.

Her right hand descended and I could see her eyes glaze over on my phone as I watched. She did a good job of maintaining her composure but it was so erotic to watch her rub her pussy in front of me and see her face on the screen that I stood and removed my shirt and pants.

Teresa looked over at me so I decided to remove my boxer briefs as well. Her eyes went wide again as my dick sprang into view. I was already leaking precum as I kicked the underwear to the side. Grabbing my phone, I sent another large tip with another private message.

"Get your fingers nice and wet in your pussy then walk over here and let me taste them."

Her hand slipped under the white lace thong and her eyes went wide. Only I knew what she was doing. Several moments went by before she stood and walked over to me again.

Teresa put her wet index and middle finger to my lips. I could smell her pussy as I sucked them into my mouth. The taste was exquisite; tangy and sweet at the same time. As I cleaned her fingers, Teresa began slowly stroking my cock with her other hand. I was fully hard and as she stroked more precum began to leak from the tip. Teresa noticed this and caught it on her index finger before putting it in her own mouth.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight," I whispered before kissing her.

"I'm going to push your limits," I said.

Teresa smiled and walked back to her desk.

She only had about 130 people in her virtual room but the count for the outfit change was almost completed. My desire continued to grow and in a few minutes it was finished. Teresa typed to everyone that she was going to change then walked back over to me.

We kissed briefly and she pulled her panties to the floor. As she stood before me, naked and in high heels, I dropped to my knees and held the bodysuit so she could step into it. The smell of her pussy delighted my senses and she placed one foot, then the other, in the garment. When it was on I stepped back to admire it.

"It's perfect," I whispered.

And it was. The metallic blue body suit fit her just right. The spandex and nylon fabric was thin and while not see through, showed off Teresa's hard nipples and cleavage. The low cut in the back displayed her booty nicely. Not up her ass like a thong, but still showing plenty of cheek. She twirled for me a few times and headed back to her computer.

I watched on my phone as she appeared back in view. The light really picked up the metallic sheen and her hard nipples could clearly be seen through the fabric. As she modeled for the webcam the fabric was so tight I could even see a hint of camel toe when she stood facing the camera. It was incredibly sexy and the room thought so too. The tips continued and soon there were over 400 people watching.

"Set a large count for nipple clamps," I messaged her.

She looked over at me as I held the clamps up.

Her face looked a little worried as she entered the new goal. This was completely new territory for Teresa and the room reacted immediately. The count was well over 500 people; more than I had ever seen in her room before and the tips began arriving at a furious pace.

I glanced down and noticed Teresa's thong laying on the floor by my feet. I picked it up and brought the fabric to my nose. Fresh desire flooded my body as I inhaled the intoxicating scent. Teresa noticed what I was doing and smiled. I examined the gusset and discovered it was still damp from being played with earlier. I put my nose against the wet fabric and inhaled again. It was heavenly.

I placed the gusset in my mouth and began stroking my cock. The tips continued at a rapid pace and I could see that even this larger count would be completed soon. I sucked on the thong and the flavor of Teresa's crotch filled my mouth as I continued to stroke. I removed the panties from my mouth and noticed Teresa watching me as I wrapped them around my shaft.

The lace felt cool as I began to masturbate with the thong. Teresa kept glancing over at me and my excitement continued to build. More precum oozed from the tip and was lost in the fabric. I knew I could cum at any moment.

Tip sounds echoed in the distance and I paused to look at my phone again. The count was completed! Cam girls make $.05 per token tipped. As Teresa approached me again I did some quick mental math and realized that so far she had made almost 400 dollars. The thought quickly faded as I stood, the panties still wrapped around my erect dick.

"Naughty boy, playing with my dirty panties," she whispered.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Yes," I croaked. "Playing with them turns me on so much."

"I thought so," she said and lowered the bodysuit, exposing her breasts.

I scooped up the nipple clamps and affixed one, then the other, to her already erect nipples. Teresa let out a sigh as I did.

"Oh my god!" she hissed quietly. "They feel really good!"

We looked into the eyes of the other and kissed urgently. Teresa noticed the thong still wrapped around my hard cock as she dropped to her knees and began stroking the fabric.

The feeling was electric. I looked down to see her smiling, green eyes looking up at mine as she played with the panties on my dick. The nipple clamps were visible, the chain connecting them swayed as her arm moved back and forth.

"You're gonna make me cum," I whispered.

Teresa moved the thong to the base of my glans and quickly sucked the hard head into her mouth. My legs began to shake as she stroked the base and sucked the first few inches into her hot, wet, mouth. I reached down and softly tugged the chain on the nipple clamps as Teresa continued to work on my cock.

It took less than 60 seconds of sucking for my orgasm to begin. Teresa's eyes grew wide as wave after wave of my hot cum coated her mouth and tongue. I had to bite down on the back of my hand to keep from making too much noise. My legs shook uncontrollably and I fell away from Teresa, the panties still on my cock as I landed in the chair.

Teresa smiled and opened her mouth for me. Cum was visible on her tongue and she played with it for a few moments before swallowing it down. She rose and we kissed passionately before she turned and headed for the bathroom.

As Teresa walked away I noticed the back of the bodysuit had ridden farther up in the crack of her ass. She stood in front of the mirror and began to adjust her makeup. I approached from behind and was treated to a great view of the nipple clamps and chain swaying gently as her arms moved. I hooked my fingers under the fabric and adjusted the back of the bodysuit.

"Ready?" I asked.

She smiled, nodded and headed back to her webcam.

Teresa was only off cam for about 4 minutes before her return. As soon as she reached her computer I could hear the tip sounds begin again. I returned to the chair and looked at my phone. The room regulars were going crazy! Messages and tips appeared on my screen so quickly that they were hard to read as they scrolled by. Teresa had never worn nipple clamps online before and people were eating it up.

She played with her tits, pulling on the chain and occasionally putting it in her mouth. The room count quickly jumped to 700 and I sent Teresa another private message on my phone.

"Next count, an even sexier outfit. Make it easy to achieve."

I held up the pink micro bikini as Teresa looked over. She nodded slightly and entered the new goal. Tips began to rain down almost immediately and the count was completed in under 5 minutes. Teresa smiled and stuck her tongue out to the camera before slowly removing the clamps. Her nipples were puffy and the marks made by the clamps could clearly be seen. She winced for the camera and gently began to rub them before heading back over to me.

We hugged quickly and she began to remove the bodysuit. I sucked her nipples into my mouth one at a time to try to ease her discomfort. I was rewarded with a gentle sigh before Teresa began donning the pink lycra bikini.

She put the bottoms on first. My cock began to swell again as I watched. They barely concealed her pussy in the front and the v-back dove deeply into the crack of her ass. Teresa adjusted the ties on both sides to complete the look.

12