Owning My Neighbor

Story Info
A desperate neighbor needs my help.
926 words
2.94
115.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a fictional fantasy and every character is above 18.**

*****

I am Farhan a 22-year-old black belt martial artist who just shifted to my uncle's apartment south of the country for a long martial arts summer camp in the city. My uncle is retired and lives alone, he spends most of his day with his friends on the golf course so I have pretty the entire apartment to myself.

A couple of days later after I moved in I heard a knock on the door on a sunny afternoon, behind the door was a gorgeous woman with a dish of sweet. She introduced herself as Madiha and said she lives next door. I was awestruck by her beauty, she had perfect curves and looked very athletic and was blessed with an enchanting personality. Very generously I asked her to come inside and have a drink, she was reluctant at first but my persistence won her over and she decided to take a seat on the sofa.

As I was preparing two glasses of Apple juice I couldn't take my off her side curves but she didn't notice it as she was checking out tons of fitness stuff in my lounge. To her inquiry of this much fitness stuff, I revealed to her that I am a martial artist by profession and showed off my ripped muscles through the tight vest. After that I started telling her my story and my training routine to which she seemed very interested.

After my story, I asked her side of the story and she replied with a disappointed attitude that she is a boring old housewife with 3 kids. I couldn't believe what I just heard that such a beautiful young woman was married and has 3 kids. Jokingly I said that my first impression of her was she was the eldest sister of the 3 kids dating some college hunk to which she laughed and said that her husband was the college hunk she dated but after marriage, he became lazy and out of shape. After chatting couple more minutes she said she had to go and had enjoyed my company and advised me to ask for help if needed.

As part of my training, I got up really early in the morning before sunrise and went to roof for some shadow practice. As I turned my eye to the balcony of my neighbor I saw a faint light and two people discussing something, I immediately realized that it was the master bedroom belonging to lovely Madiha and her husband. Then a few moments later I saw Madiha on four and her husband behind her, from where I was the view was very clear and it seemed they were engaged in early morning sex. My dick went from zero to pole position in a second and I started masturbating to my neighbor having sex.

But to my disappointment, the fun lasted for just a couple of mins and after that, her husband went to the bathroom with Madiha laying on the bed with her fingers in her pussy. Just the sight of her masturbating made me go nuts but now I realized what the problem was in her household and I wanted to change that.

The next morning after Madiha's children went to school and her husband to the office I knocked on her door and asked to come in. First, she seemed surprised but I told her that I was just checking in as I have lots of free time during the day and no one to really talk to, her reply was that do I not have any friends or girlfriends to that I said no as I just came to this apartment this week.

I just wanted her to get comfortable with me before I make my move. We had several discussion on high school and college life, I was really enjoying her company and her sense of humor she seemed pretty elegant and naughty at the same time. Several times I tried to change the subject to sex but she always deviated it to something else.

After several attempts I decided to be bold and just shoot the question to her, I asked her that if she was enjoying her life being a bored housewife or she wanted something else. She was stunned by my boldness but did not reply, I took one step further and sat really close to her and said that I can reignite the fire in her life if she allowed me too. In a very shocked and furious way, she stood and went to her room and asked me to leave because she knew exactly what I meant.

Instead of going away I followed her and grabbed her by the waist and she nearly screamed but calmly I whispered in her ear about what I saw the previous morning and her desire to have a long passionate consensual sex. Hearing this she calmed down and pleaded to me leave her alone as she does not want her life to be ruined any further. Listening to this I really wanted to push forward with my plan but I saw tears in her eyes and sensed she was mentally stressed out by all of this. Very generously I said to her that I can repair her sexual life and bring out her real self but wanted her conscious approval and left with an advice that she can come to me for any help the same way she did for me.