Owning Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay climbed onto the couch and fully lay her body on top of Sarah's, slipping a hand under Sarah's belly, moving it along the soft skin to find Sarah's pussy again, curling two of her fingers and wrapping them around Sarah's mound, pressing the insides of her knuckles against Sarah's clit, the ends of her fingers pushing between Sarah's pussy lips. Sarah tried to push herself against the fingers, finding herself being pinned by Lindsay's hips. Lindsay pushed against Sarah's ass, Sarah pushing back, trying to get the incredible sensation back, only to find herself pushing back against Lindsay. Sarah whimpered as she rocked back and forth against Lindsay's fingers and body, gasping when Lindsay grabbed her hair and pulled back on it, kissing and biting at the side of Sarah's neck. Sarah propped herself on her elbows, her eyes closed. She moaned and bucked back against Lindsay, giving her body to the red head again. It didn't take long for Sarah, her peak rushing through her entire body, pushing down hard against Lindsay's fingers and groaning, her head still pulled back in Lindsay's grip. Her body shook underneath Lindsay, her moans turning to gasps and whimpers as she coated Lindsay's fingers, finally collapsing back to the couch as Lindsay released her grip on Sarah's hair. She rested her hand on Sarah's back as it rose and fell. Lindsay licked her fingers clean and chuckled, kissing Sarah on the back between the two wings. Sarah sighed softly, lying there with her eyes closed. Lindsay trailed her hand through Sarah's hair as she stepped away from the couch and went to her bag. She dug through it and returned to the couch, standing behind Sarah and kissing her on the head.

"Sarah?"

"Mmm," Sarah answered, barely stirring.

"Sarah, I need you to sit up," Lindsay said. Sarah yawned a little and sat up. "Pull your hair up." Sarah did, not knowing why she was doing it. She gasped a little when Lindsay put a choker around her throat, closing the clasp in the back. Sarah couldn't see it, but she put her hand to it, feeling a small cameo at the hollow of her throat. She looked down and then at Lindsay, who smiled.

"I'm sorry I don't have an actual collar," Lindsay said, color coming to her cheeks. "But I want to keep you, Sarah. I want you to be mine, Sarah. Will you be mine?"

Sarah blushed from her head down to her toes. She thought it over before nodding. "Yes," she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

They embraced and kissed, both holding each other close. Finally, they broke their embrace and Lindsay gave Sarah one last kiss.

"Get dressed, my girl," Lindsay said, standing and touching Sarah's face. "I'm taking you shopping. Since you're Mine now, you need new clothes and we can get you a proper collar."

"But Mistress," Sarah said, keeping her head down, her hand still playing with the cameo at her throat. "I like this one. I was this to be my collar."

Lindsay smiled. "Okay, love. You can keep that one, but we're still getting you some new clothes."

They got dressed and walked out of the trailer hand in hand, Lindsay making a call. Her limo picked them up at the gate, the driver getting out and opening the back door for them.

"Will, this is Sarah," Lindsay said to he driver. "She's a new member of the family."

"Miss," the driver said, putting his hand to the brim of his cap, smiling down at Sarah. Sarah saw that he had a black leather bracelet on his wrist with the initials 'LL' burned into it. She smiled at him and climbed into the car, feeling right at home.

12