Oyster Creek Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

"I'm glad you find it so useful- ah!" His train of thought was cut off as Jill leant forwards, suddenly taking the head of his cock between her lips. Her hand wrapped around his base, holding it steady as she explored his helmet with her tongue, and he reached out gently to stroke her hair.

She looked up at him, her brown eyes shining with a mix of amusement and lust, and took more of him into her mouth. Her tongue still danced along the underside even as her mouth engorged his member, and he groaned at wonderful sensation as the warm wetness slid along his shaft.

Daniel looked on with increasingly-frenzied passion as the sculptor kissed along the sides of his member, her lips fully exploring his length, her moans suggesting she was enjoying doing so. He had come to the conclusion that the women here in Oyster Creek were not just some of the most beautiful he had ever seen, they were also the most horny.

Not that there's anything wrong with a woman wanting a cock and knowing how to use it... especially when it's mine.

The momentary amusement that flashed across Daniel's mind at that thought was quickly washed away as Jill sucked his head into her mouth again, her tongue still sliding and swirling along his length. He lightly ran his fingers through her soft brown hair, before bending forwards and placing his hands on her shoulders. There, he feebly grasped at the white t-shirt she was wearing, attempting to tug it up over her head.

Jill giggled onto his cock, withdrawing her hands from his shaft and instead holding it only with her mouth, which she bobbed gently on his head. Her hands, meanwhile, slipped to the bottom of the top, and she tugged it slowly upwards. Daniel groaned as it passed over the ample mounds of her lovely breasts, revealing the plain white bra she was wearing, and she briefly pulled her mouth from his member as she tugged the garment over her head.

Her watched as she threw it to one side, her brown hair falling messily across her face and shoulder, before she brushed it away and returned to his cock. She groaned with hunger as she grabbed his length once more, sucking his tip into her mouth. The blowjob had become more lust-filled now, and Jill was clearly getting more and more worked up.

Daniel reached down again, not content with seeing his new lover merely without her shirt on, and slid his hands down her back. The sculptor did not complain as he found the clasp to her bra and unclipped it; indeed, she hunched her shoulders forward once he had done so, making it very easy for him to slide the bra from her body.

"Oh fuck..." he breathed as her tits spilled free of the constraining underwear, and he hunched over slightly to grasp them. She tilted her chest, angling herself so that he could manipulate those wonderful mounds even as she continued to suck his cock, and Daniel appreciated the sexual confidence that she showed.

After a minute or so, Jill pulled her head from his member, staring up at him as her fist pumped along his shaft.

"Lie down, Dan."

He hurried to comply, quickly dropping to his knees and crushing his lips against Jill. She yelped in surprise, clearly not expecting the kiss, but she returned the motion with passion. Her arms wrapped around his back, pushing her ample breasts against his chest, and she moaned as she guided Daniel onto his back.

Soon he was staring up at the Asian-American beauty, watching as she stood up to unbutton her jeans. They loosened, and he could only stare on in delight as the pants were slid down her slender legs, hooked over her feet and deposited carelessly on the floor. Her plain white knickers followed suit.

Moments later, she was naked, and she sank back to her knees as Daniel started to push himself upright. As he did so, however, her hand shot out, resting on his chest and forcing him back down flat.

"Stay there," she said with a carnal growl. "I'm not done with you yet."

Before he could reply, she had leant forwards, once more taking his cock into her mouth and swirling her tongue along the underside. Her breasts hung down magnificently as she did so, and he could not help but reach out to cup the dangling mound closest to him. Jill moaned onto his member as he softly kneaded the treasured flesh, her head bobbing quickly over his upper shaft.

Sucking in a deep breath, she pulled her head from his member, turning her face to him with a wicked grin as she threw a leg over his waist. She was now holding herself above him, staring down at Daniel with lust, and she grabbed his saliva-wet cock and angled it with her pussy.

"My God, Jill. I want to be inside you so badly."

"Then it's your lucky day, Dan..."

She sank down then, her eyes rolling back as his head slipped between her folds, burying itself deep inside her velvet pussy. Her walls stroked along his length, welcoming him in, and soon he found his cock fully engulfed by her hot snatch.

"... and I think it's mine, too. Fuck, your cock feels good."

She remained there a moment, her eyes unfocused as she seemed to drink in the feeling of Daniel's hard cock inside her. He did not mind; it let him enjoy the moment and ogle his new lover. Her brown hair was scattered messily over her shoulders and back, and she looked amazing impaled on his length.

The sunlight that streamed in through the large windows diffused through the white curtain they were behind, coating Jill's body in soft white radiance, and somehow she looked even more amazing to Daniel than she had when he first laid eyes upon her.

Of course, that's probably a lot less to do with the light and a lot more to do with the fact that she's nakedly riding my cock.

She raised and lowered her hips, letting her pussy milk Daniel's cock as it slowly engorged and released him. He watched the sensuous curving of her body as she pulled herself free from his member before settling down onto it once more, and groaned aloud at the wonderful sight.

For a while, she simply rode him, keeping the pace of her hips steady as they stared into one another's eyes. Moans sounded loud in the small room, and Daniel could not keep his hands still on his lover's body, but she did not seem to mind his roving palms. She felt and looked fantastic, and he could not merely lie still whilst her body bounced on his eager shaft.

Eventually, she slowed, straightening her back and settling down fully onto him, taking his cock completely inside her. Then she glanced down at him, slowly sliding her hands forward until they rested either side of his head, but kept her arms stretched to hold herself above him. Her hips very gently rose and fell, as if she could not keep herself from riding his cock at least a little, before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Fuck me like I said, Dan. Fuck me like I want my sculpture to look."

Those words could not have sounded sweeter to Daniel's ears, and he bent his knees and placed his feet flat on the floor as he angled himself for better leverage. Almost immediately he was thrusting into the Asian-American beauty, not ferociously, but quicker than he might normally. It was evident that she was no longer in the mood for slow sex.

He groaned, letting go of Jill's tanned body, his left hand moving to grasp the back of her head. He pulled her down and she moved willingly, allowing him to crush her lips against his. Her tongue immediately thrust into his mouth, their kiss muffling her increasingly-insistent moans as his pace grew faster and faster until he felt that his hips must have been a blur.

Jill's back remained arched, however, so that even as his cock slammed into her and their tongues duelled in a passionate kiss, her breasts still swung freely. Taking hold of one of the ample mounds with his right hand, Daniel squeezed it, their position now exactly like that which she had earlier described. He delighted in it.

Her entire body shook with the force of their sex, the sound of his hips slapping against hers loud in the small studio. His cum had started to boil in his balls at the furious pace of their sex, and he knew he was not going to last much longer.

Suddenly, Jill broke the kiss, though she did not pull away. He could feel her hot breath on his face, and he could see the glaze that slowly swept across her eyes. Her body was tensing rapidly, as was her snatch, and he knew she was moments away.

He was even closer, and with a cry of pleasure he thrust upwards, his cum bursting from his cock to spray inside the gorgeous sculptor.

"I'm coming Jill, I'm coming!"

Pleasure overcame him, but even in the midst of his orgasm he saw the same look spread across her face, felt her snatch clamp down on his shaft. He was not sure whether it was the final slam of his hips or the thought that he was climaxing inside her that had pushed Jill over the edge, but he suspected that she did not care. Her eyes rolled back, and her body convulsed.

"Oh FUUUCCK"! she shrieked, the bliss that had been welling in her core now erupting through her. She twitched and quivered, her pussy undulating against his length, seeming to milk every drop of his cum from his balls. Her mind seemed temporarily vacated with the onslaught of such a potent orgasm.

Daniel continued to cry out as his jizz sprayed against Jill's walls and into her depths, his mind battered by the ecstasy of his release. His own hips twitched, his cock throbbing as it emptied its load into the Asian-American beauty, until at last he was done.

He collapsed back onto the floor, where he realised he had arched his back slightly when he came, and stared upwards at his lover in blissful reverie. She, too, had a broad grin on her face, and she sighed happily before crushing her lips against Daniel's once again.

His arms wrapped around her back, holding her close to him as they shared a passionate embrace, before she rolled from his body and onto her side, his deflating cock slipping free from her snatch.

"I think that will provide me with the memory necessary to make my sculpture," she said at last, before giggling.

He turned to her with a smile. "I'm very glad of that. I look forward to seeing it."

"And if it turns out nicely, then perhaps you can... model for me again?"

Daniel grinned.

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers
12