Ozark Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is who you are, baby." Zeke whispered to him. "You are my girly-boy. You are my fuck-toy. You are my sissy. You are mine!"

Zeke pulled his cock out of his slave and grabbed a hanky from his pocket to wipe himself off. He pulled his pants back up and walked around to the front of the couch and reached in one of the shopping bags. He pulled out a pair of pink, lace panties and handed them to Patti."

"Here you, go, bitch. Put yer panties on and fix yer dress. You got chores to tend to. You can start by cleanin' up the kitchen from breakfast.

Nine months later

There had been a couple of trying times along the way for Zeke and Patti. The first came when the police showed up at the house. It happened about a week after Zeke had taken Patti. The state troopers had found the abandoned rental car and begun a search for its missing occupant. The search fanned out geographically, so it took them a week to even get to Zeke's place. The only reason they came up the mountain was that the local sheriff remembered that Zeke lived up there.

But Zeke saw them coming and had time to react. He quickly hustled Patti into the basement. He locked her handcuffs together and put a ball gag in her mouth before stuffing her into her cage. Once in, he locked her ankle cuffs together. The ball gag prevented Patti from crying out and his immobility didn't allow him to make enough noise for the cops to hear. The cops never made it into the house anyway. Zeke was sitting in a rocker on the front porch when they pulled up. They questioned him about the missing car renter, but it didn't take much for Zeke to convince them that he had been holed up on his property for the last couple months and didn't know a thing about any missing man. The cops were satisfied and left him alone without a search of house or property.

The second instance occurred during Patti's third week of training. The boy could sense the profound changes that Zeke was effecting in him and still harbored thoughts of escape and return to his former life. The opportunity came one afternoon. Zeke had chained Patti in the back yard to "do her dooty" and Patti had managed to get loose. He was undressed and wore only hand and ankle cuffs and a collar, but he bolted into the woods nonetheless. It took Zeke two hours to finally find him, leash him, and half-drag him back to the house. Patti vividly remembered that day. Zeke had stood over him in the living room with a look of anger on his face.

"I ought to beat you to a pulp fer tryin' to get away from me, you bitch!" Zeke snarled.

"But I ain't goin' to beat you. No. I'm goin' to fuck the manhood outa you. I'm goin' to make you my sissy-bitch, once and fer all. When I'm done with you, you ain't goin' to want to run away from me no more. Yer gonna be totally mine!"

Then Zeke had dragged him into the bedroom and spread-eagled him on the bed using the hand and ankle cuffs to restrain him.

"Please don't hurt me." Patti begged.

"I ain't goin' to hurt you, darlin'. I'm goin' to make you my sex slave."

Then Zeke was all over the boy; kissing his mouth and running his hands all over him; tweaking his nipples and finger-fucking his ass; and, finally, plunging his cock into the girly-boy's pussy. For the next seventy-two hours, it was constant sex. Zeke fucked the boy in every position possible. He fucked his boy-pussy and he fucked his mouth. He constantly played with the boy's little prick, making him cum over and over. Just when Patti thought it would let up, Zeke would be back on top of him; kissing and biting and fucking and making his little stick spit its juice out. By the end of the third day, Patti was an incoherent, quivering mass of flesh, clinging to his Daddy for dear life.

They fell into a comfortable pattern after that. Patti became Zeke's pretty, little hillbilly housewife; doing the domestic chores and taking care of Zeke's physical needs. And, boy, did Zeke have needs! For a guy who was fifty-seven years old, he had the sexual appetite and stamina of a twenty year old. He fucked Patti at least twice a day and played with her little boy-clit constantly. Patti never new when Zeke would appear behind her and grab her cock and fondle and jack it till it spit its cum. Then, of course, Patti would have to clean up the cum. He was used to being on his knees, licking his own cum off of the couch or a table or the floor. Zeke never sucked her clit, but Patti was hopeful that one day she might entice him into putting his mouth on her prick.

Now there was no longer any thought of escape or flight. Patti accepted the fact that he was Zeke's sex slave, his fuck-toy. It was another typical Tuesday night. Zeke was sitting in his favorite recliner, dressed only in boxer shorts and "wife-beater" t-shirt. Patti sat on the floor at his feet, her head resting on Zeke's thigh. Zeke was absent-mindedly stroking Patti's lengthening hair as they watched the baseball game on the TV. Patti wore only a pair of black lace panties with a little pink bow on them. Zeke liked him in house dresses during the day, but only panties or panties and teddies during the evening.

They hadn't fucked since morning and Patti noticed that little Zeke was starting to awaken. Zeke's cock was starting to grow and Patti knew just how Zeke wanted her to respond. She placed her hand on the object of her lust and desire and began to gently stroke and squeeze the hardening monster. Patti could feel his own cock growing to life as she increased the pace of squeezing and massaging Zeke's cock. The hardening penis snaked out of the bottom of Zeke's boxers. Pre-cum moistened the mushroom head of Zeke's organ. Patti reached out his tongue and gently licked the fluid oozing out of the piss-slit of Zeke's prick. And then Patti sucked the head of Zeke's cock into her mouth, licking and sucking it to full erection.

"Ahhhhh." Zeke sighed as Patti began to remove her master's boxers.

"What do you want, bitch?" Zeke smiled as Patti stood and removed his own panties.

"I want Daddy's cock inside my pussy." Patti responded.

"Why, baby?" Zeke urged.

"Because I am Daddy's cock-slut and Daddy's cock belongs in my pussy."

"Yes, bitch, it does." Zeke responded.

Patti knelt on the recliner with legs straddling Zeke's torso. He dipped his hand into the jar of lube on the table next to the recliner and generously greased Zeke's hard, throbbing organ. Patti wiped his hand on a towel and then took Zeke's prick in her hand and guided it to her boy-pussy. Then Patti slowly lowered herself onto the pulsating cock until he was totally impaled.

Zeke began to play with Patti's titties as Patti began bouncing up and down on Zeke's love stick. Zeke rubbed her nipples between thumb and forefinger, making them hard and erect. Then he took each nipple into his mouth, tonguing and gently biting, making the little bitch hotter and more impassioned. Zeke had read somewhere that if you sucked on a man's nipples enough, you could get his titties to lactate. Zeke wondered if he could do that to Patti and make her a girly-boy that he could milk!

"Oh, Daddy, please! Yes, Daddy!" Patti moaned as Zeke began fondling and working the boy's clit-cock. Patti shuddered with delight as Zeke pulled her foreskin back exposing the sensitive head of the stiff little prick.

"Yessss!" Patti screamed as Zeke ran his thumb over her exposed glans. This always drove her wild and Patti frantically increased the pace of her movement.

"Aaaargh, Ooooooorgh! Mmmphllxl!" Patti was babbling incoherently as Zeke brought her close to orgasm.

Zeke loved this part of their fucking; when Patti lost complete control and became a sex-crazed animal hungering only for Zeke's cock and Zeke's touch.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Patti screamed as Zeke milked the cum out her little boy-clit. It shot all over his chest and torso. But Zeke didn't mind. The little slut would lick him clean after he deposited his load in her boy-cunt.

Patti was now out of control. He was wildly bouncing up and down on Zeke's hard organ and his body was quivering and shaking with lust and passion. Zeke plunged his tongue into the boy's mouth and wrapped his arms around his little slut as his orgasm began to course through him. His cock erupted, pumping load after delicious load of cum into the boy's ass. Patti bounced and shook and moaned as Zeke deposited his seed in the boy' pussy.

When Zeke stopped cumming, Patti began to settle down a bit. She stayed impaled on Zeke's cock with her arms wrapped around his neck and her head resting on Zeke's chest. But she stopped bouncing up and down and sat still, feeling Zeke's still-hard organ beating inside of her. Zeke had shot a huge load, but this little bitch had him wanting more. He moved his hips slightly to bury his needy prick further inside the little slut. As he moved his hips, Patti began to move hers to respond to his motion.

"More, Daddy. Patti wants more, Daddy!" The boy sighed as Zeke's mouth found his again and his tongue entered it.

Zeke had his girly-boy. Patti was his!

12