OZone 14 : Pinch Hitter

Story Info
Baseball.Tackle Football. Batting Lashes. Bare Asses.
7k words
4.5
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Saturday morning. Dawn! The LeGend Manor.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Gus LeGend leaps up in his bed removing his light blinder from his eyes. Babs merely groans beside him, "It's only Nina. Go back to sleep, Augustus."

Gus leers down at her, "Good lord, woman. I haven't heard that kind of banshee scream since Nina was a baby."

Another round of screams rears Babs up in a sitting position beside him when their bedroom door bursts open in a flurry of shrieks. Nina Sebastian leaps into their bed between them cuddling up to her Father as if in fear of her own life. Gus leaps away to stand up beside the mattress.

"NINA! What's the meaning of this?"

She could only squeal and pull his blankets over her head. Shortly, after she reaches an arm out from under the sheets and points toward her room.

"It's back."

Babs peels the covers from her daughters face to look her in the eye, "What is back, dear?"

Nina whines with tear stricken eyes, "The skunk. It's under my bed."

Gus rolls his eyes and puts on his robe storming in a huff out of the room.

"Dad? Be careful. Take your gun."

Babs pulled the covers back over Nina's head and frowned. "Stay here, Sweetheart. We'll get to the bottom of this."

Her Mother then moves from the bed and follows her husband toward Nina's bedroom. Connor steps up behind her rubbing his eyes, "What's going on Grandma?"

She grips him by his shoulders, "Nothing Dear. Go back to bed. Nina is just losing her mind. That's all."

Connor nods, "Oh, ok. I'll tell Leon it's safe to come out from under the bed."

Babs frowns with worry. Her family was seeing so many peculiar things.

As Gus peers inside Nina's door he spots his brother-in-law Joseph holding up a black hair covered slipper he had found beside her bed. It had been painted over with a white stripe with two buttons glued on it for eyes, and a feather duster reared up as a tail.

Gus shook his head as he came closer to take it from Joseph, realizing it was one of his toupee's, "That's my Humphrey Bogart." Eyes bulging he turned toward the door, "TRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNIITTTTYYYYY!!!!!"

Ghastly cackling roared over the intercom system as Nina lowers the covers to listen. Babs returns to comfort her, along with her sister Gina.

"There, there, Dear. It was only a facsimile. Your Father will deal with Trinity. You stay here and rest. Gina and I will make breakfast."

Nina cringes, "Are you certain? It had such beady eyes. I think it was possessed."

Gina giggles hiding her laughter beneath her hand, "No, no, Nina. If it was Joseph would have performed an exorcism."

Babs hides her own smiles, wanting to laugh.

Nina feels her fear fade to be replaced by anger. She shakes with a rapid array of flailing arms and legs kicking off the covers to storm upward, standing on the bed.

"That's it. That woman goes, or I go."

She jogs in place repeatedly on the mattress in her temper tantrum. Finally, she leaps down off the bed falling to the floor under the strain of her sprained ankle. Both elder women lower their eyes. Nina was such a klutz.

"Ow!'

Garrison Dhorne had been jogging along the Lakeshore for the last ten minutes. Wearing cut-off camouflage sweatpants, a white sleeveless t-shirt, and a matching camo bandanna he had already worked up a sweat. It was nice out, the early morning humidity was beginning to rear its ugly head. He needed the peacefulness to reflect on the beauty of Alabama. His fears slowly subsiding after last night's rekindling with his son. It had been a few days since he had ran his morning ritual. He could already feel his body getting lazy.

The twinge of his back muscle wasn't helping as it too roared to life, forcing him to stop running. He stood catching his breathe holding his back long enough to grit his teeth until it eased up. He really did need to look up that masseuse. What was her name?

"Oh yeah, Jordan Bauer."

His thoughts suddenly faltered when he heard in the distance the sounds of a saxophone across the Lake. Distant but lovely all the same. It was soothing. Almost hypnotic. Glaring out over the lake he could only speculate the distance and whereabouts of the talented Musician.

Finally, he lost interest and continued with his run. Five minutes longer into his stride he began hearing voices that led to singing. First came baritone, followed by soprano. Lots of sopranos. Oz raised an eyebrow and followed the singing. Jogging at a slower pace he rounded a bend of trees until he crossed the property line of a Mansion that could easily rival his Father-in-laws. His own property of course, yet leased to its owner by heritage. Complicated at best.

Gazing up the hill he noted a behemoth of a Man in a toga belting out some Italian operetta that he didn't recognize. That was more Nora's league. It did offer him a smile at the way the man was flaying his arms so melodramatically out over the lake as if his audience. The man had a girthy black beard and well groomed hair peppered at the temples with a white strip of gray going down the center of his beard.

"Either ZZ TOP's in town or that there fella's Pavarotti."

The singing stops as the Man notes Dhorne on his length of beach.

"You there! This is private property. Abandon it before I must inform the law."

Oz immediately recognized the voice and grins, "You can try. But, I just might evict ya."

The Man snaps a look of aggravation toward Oz when a young woman steps into view, first glancing down at Oz then whispering into her MASTER's ear. The Man lowered his jaw in admiration, "Ahhhhhh, Mister Dhorne. Do come up and shake my hand."

Oz winces, "How's about you come on down here and shake it."

The Man growls under his breathe fanning his arms to his side, "As you can see, "When in Rome?"

Oz holds his stance when Meredith Naberly shyly smiles down at him. She too was wearing Grecian garb. It made Junior perk up. Oz lowers his gaze to his crotch, "Quit yer sniffin'. Ain't no Caesar Now gonna happen."

"Meet Me halfway, My Good Sir?" bellowed the Man, obviously, "Brion Naberly".

Dhorne nods and strides up the hill as the Man carefully raises his toga over sandled feet and stepped downward. Reaching each other Naberly extends a hand, huffing at his exertion.

Oz puckers then meets hands with his own, a bone crushing grip that turns Naberly's cheeks white.

"Quite a handshake, my friend. You are the notorious savior of my lovely wife. She spoke very highly of your Grandeur. I'm afraid I had to punish her lightly for glowing of your presence. I dare say I cannot see what she saw in you. Aside the muscular nature of your being."

Oz flexes his biceps, "Hercaleez! Hercaleez!" He bantered to Brion's unamused gaze. Dhorne in turn stares down at the Man's belly, "God's are eatin' good up there in Olympdickus. Tell Zeus wrong Pantheon."

As the two stared deeply into each others eyes for Alpha, a plethora of women dressed in togas aligned the upper patio in a display of beauty. Ten of them. With Meredith Naberly in the middle. Still Dhorne ignored them. He knew that they were lining up to distract him from Brion, in hopes to prove their MASTER the true Alpha.

Oz grinned at the corner of his mouth, "Sirens? Got yerself a regular "Midcummer Nights Dream" don'tcha, Naberly."

Brion in turn grins at the opposite side of his mouth in the same manner, "Indeed. Perhaps you now understand whom is Worshipped here."

Oz puckers his lower lip, "Mighty Naberly. Reckon you gotta right to be MASTER yer own way. Still, Respect goes two ways Bri. I'll respect YOU when you respect ME."

Brion Naberly suddenly breaks into a bellowing laughter then throws his arms around Dhorne to his surprise, patting his back like thunder, "Of course, My friend. Do join me for breakfast. The dinner I offered remains open."

Oz rubs his chin after being released looking up at the Goddesses above. Brion notes his gaze with an evil smile then claps his hands toward the women. Each of them immediately drops their togas to reveal their stunning flesh. Oz shook his head, "Clap on, clap off. Ain't you breakin' copyright laws with that one?"

Naberly chuckles again placing a hand on Dhorne's back while waving his opposite arm up to the women, "Choose from any ONE of them. Breakfast fit for a King."

Oz narrows his eyes, "That mean I can choose yer Wife?"

Naberly's eyes bulge as they return to meet Dhorne's wink. Studying one another Brion again chuckles, "How humorous you are, Mister Dhorne. Any of them save for Meredith."

Oz shakes his head, "Nope. I wanna bend yer ole lady over. Reign check on breakfast. I'll join ya when I'm more presentable." Dhorne turns away then looks back up at the ladies. He notes a number of them lowering their eyes while others, three specifically offer him a glance of fear. He points to each of the three, an Asian beauty, a Native American with an array of white tattoos over her entire body, and a bald white lovely with red eyebrows. Leering back at Brion he grunts, "Save those three there for MY Lunch, Dinner, and Midnight Snack. I'll be knockin' here soon, Bri. Give Meredith my best. IF YOU CAN."

Brion Naberly scowls at Dhorne's back, "Black tie! My Friend."

Meredith Naberly joined her husband as he reached the top of the hill winded. His distaste for the Man was growing rapidly as he shoves his wife aside. He claps his hands forcing all of the women to get dressed then storms away. As he rounded the swimming pool and into his home the three women noticed by Dhorne carefully darted eyes between themselves. They would bide their time. His notice alone had jump started their souls. Forced back into ignorance they could only imagine Dhorne's return. For now they would be content to envision his run. If only they could follow.

Dhorne's run was cut short as he chose to return to the LeGend estate. Opening the door to the back porch he enters to the dining room where Gus and Joseph were sitting.

"Something smells good. Trinity fixin' up some vittles?"

Gus frowns, "I'm afraid not. I've grounded her to the guest house until noon."

He lifts up the destroyed toupee from his lap to show his son-in-law. Oz shakes his head, "Need a new dandruff shampoo, Gus?" The elder closes his eyes, "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Bogart?"

Oz winks, "Can't Bacall--er--recall."

"Very funny."

Oz shrugs at Joseph who stayed out of it. "My boy up yet?"

Joe looks at his watch, "It's only 7:10. I need to get ready for the Church car wash. Do stop by later Garrison."

Dhorne gives Joe a thumbs up then frowns, "Just because he's not back at the Academy doesn't mean he needs to abuse a schedule."

"Let the boy sleep until 8:00. This is his first full day home." Gus frowns.

Oz waves an index finger, "7:59. No later. I'm gonna grab me a shower and get dressed. I'll wake him up when I'm done." He rests his palms on the back of a dining chair, "Thanks for taking a chance on my boy, Gus. I know he'll keep the secrets to himself. Won't lie I wasn't sure until I took him back through the tunnels to Our house. He's more ready than I thought."

Gus nods in approval, "My judgment is seldom wrong. The rest remains under lock and key. For now." Oz agreed turning to take his leave.

Stopping only long enough to blow a kiss at his Wife's portrait Dhorne made his way upstairs. He had to take a piss badly. He peers down the hall to see Connor's door open and surmises that the shower he heard was indeed his son, already up. Taking a deep breathe he opens the bathroom door quietly through Nora's bedroom and lifts the toilet seat. Easing his sweat pants down he dangles Junior over the basin and started to trickle when the shower curtain fluttered. A bottle of conditioner bounced off the shower wall and out over the toilet dropping into the toilet itself.

A loud squeal forced Dhorne to pause with his eyes wide when the curtain ripped wide to a blinded Nina Sebastian. She was reaching out in a lean and feeling for the bottle. Oz chuckled under his breathe and swiveled his hips to place his dick right in her line of retrieval. She touches it lightly on the crown as he moves it slightly. Another grab he taunts her once again. A final grasp grips his cock tightly. Pausing she slowly moves her hand upward realizing her misfortune at the crown in her palm as urine trickled over her knuckles immediately releasing it.

"GOD I HATE YOU!"

The curtain rips closed as Dhorne bursts into laughter. Before continuing his urination he snatches the bottle whipping it up over the shower rod. "Incoming!"

She hisses, "You are so disgusting. Why do you always have to make things sexual. You know how I hate the way you do that." He begins pissing in a loud collision with the tank water sighing at the relief.

"Comes natural." Again she hisses as he grins, "Wanna golden shower? I hear it makes yer hair silky and yer skin baby soft." She groans, "Privacy please. I was in here first."

Dhorne shakes his cock of droplets and flushes the toilet causing her to scream at the sudden burst of cold water.

"Oops. Sorry fer the cold shoulder."

He waits for it to warm back up then chuckles as he washes his hands converting the shower back into its earlier chill. She yanks the curtain aside glaring at him angrily, "Are you done?"

He winks, "Am now."

Leaving her he goes down to the end of the hall and peeks his head inside to see his son asleep. It had been a lot of years since he and Nora had watched their boy peacefully snoozing. He beamed with pride when he heard a water glass vibrate on the dresser beside him. He reaches in and picks it up before again setting it down, "Quiet, Leon. Shake yer moneymaker elsewhere." Referring to the ghost of young Leon LeGend.

Stepping away he spots Nina's shadow under her bedroom door and goes back into Nora's room to disrobe. Opening the door to the bathroom he climbs into the shower and turns the water on. A warm steam was already present and the hot water felt awesome on his aching lower back. He lost his ability to think beneath the rain. A moment he seldom had.

He felt as if hands had surrounded his waist. Warm breasts on his back. Hands gently gliding over his pecs. Who needed to think. It was soothing. Then, came the cold water and a shrill giggle.

Nina had gotten even with him. "Bet that shrivelled you up real fast. Touche, Oz."

Dhorne grins opening the curtain to show her a mighty erection which she swiftly covered her eyes at, "That had better not be from seeing me naked."

Oz grumbled, "Not this lifetime. Nora's in here with ME. Give us a moment. It's been awhile."

Nina rolled her eyes. She didn't believe in ghosts. Leaving him alone she returned to her room to dry off and finish getting dressed. Dhorne merely smiled. Nora loved him with all of her soul. She was always there in his time of need. Leaning back against the shower wall he closed his eyes. It was good to be home. Gently stroking himself he recalled the insanity of Nora's lips around his cock swallowing him whole. Feverishly. Dedicated to never stopping to even take a breath. He needed to cum. Long denied except for his moment with Jersey DeVille. Denied longer. The water again turned cold aggravating him into yanking the shower curtain wide open , "Dammit Nina!"

Connor James Dhorne stared back at him as he splashed water into his face from the sink. Oz swiftly pulled the curtain back to cover him, "Sorry, Conjob. Thought you was Nina fuckin' with Me."

Connor dries his face, "Sorry I should have knocked. I needed to wake myself up. I smell pancakes."

Dhorne went limp as he leaned his head under the water to help it along. "Yup. Gina's makin' her special flappin' jacks. Best get yer belly full. We're gonna go get some exercise here after bit."

Connor fidgets, "I'm not running five miles for anybody."

Dhorne sighs, "I was thinkin' more of gettin' you back into Mrs.Touchyertoes ballet class."

Connor laughs, "That's Mrs.Tuchanatos. She's Greek. She died."

Dhorne frowns, "Sorry to hear that. Besides, I was only kidding. Real Men don't wear tights unless they're Russian and drunk on Vodka. Now lemme finish my shower and I'll meet ya downstairs."

Connor nods, "OK. Tell Mom hi."

Dhorne opens the curtain to see Connor leave. His face turned white. He recalled Connor coming in on He and Nora fucking in the shower when he was 7.

"Just like old times, Nora. Now shower me with more affection before I gotta put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign." The water turned cold on its own. In a resounding huff Dhorne snarled, "Just ain't my day."

Was that the phone ringing? Or was she dreaming? Jordan Bauer couldn't decide as she slept right through the home phone. Peace and quiet. It must have been a dream. What now? Another ring followed by a musical ring tone.

"Dammit." She bats her eyelids open straining at the light filtering through curtained windows. She reaches over to her bedside stand to retrieve her cellphone looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello? Doug? It's so early. Is everything okay?" She lays back half asleep as her husband speaks.

In Mobile, Alabama, Douglas Bauer stood leaning on the outside railing of his hotel room, "I'm fine. Just checking in before I shower up and go meet the Board of Trustee's about the Arena blueprints. To discuss finances and parking. I wanted to tell you I love you. Girls doing okay?"

A pause as Jordan collects her bearings, "Kelsey's at your parents. I took her there last night. I wanted to go shopping by myself. If the girls went they would want everything in sight. Robin stayed the night with "Dani". They're going swimming later this morning. I was hoping to sleep in. God, I need it."

Doug sighs, "Sorry I woke you. Go on back to sleep. Sweet dreams."

With a returned "I love you", they both hang up. Doug puckers looking out over the parking lot locking eyes on Beth Dolan's car. Leering back at his room he exhaled through puffed up cheeks. Inside that bedroom door was a slumbering Goddess. So, what was he doing out here? Confused. He loved them both. The door to the room eased open quietly. He hadn't even heard it as his mind strayed away toward the cars. That is until he felt arms slide under his own and cradle him. Warm bulging breasts crush against his shoulder blades as He tilts his cheek toward her.

"Better get back in there before a maid see's you naked out here."

She sighs, "I don't care. I love you."

He smiles timidly, "I love you to. I'm glad you decided to drop by. I thought business was going to keep you all last night."

She trembles at the morning breeze. Or was it?

"It got over earlier than I thought. I just wanted to surprise you."

He twists under her arms to hug her, petting her long blond locks. "Well, you did." A cautious stray of his gaze goes to the neighboring room, "Wonder what happened to that woman next door?"

Beth hides her eyes recalling when Doug lay beside her snoring, "I heard her leave about 3:00 A.M.. You were sawing logs.You should probably get cleaned up and ready for your meeting. Don't let me keep you. I know how much you love your Gladiatorial arena. I need to get home. I've some home interior designs of my own to put on paper. The Bosley's are redecorated that Victorian mansion outside of "Broadport". I have the contract signed for their entire interior. Thank God. I could use the money." He nods, "Yeah. Me too. This Arena is the largest contract I've ever had. Mostly, housing divisions and corporate offices. It's nice to graduate."

He notes activity down the hall as people begin checking out and ushers her backward into the room. With a giggle she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist.

Maybe, he had time for a quickie.

10:00 A.M. Sven Erichson Park, Bartlett, Alabama

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12