Pacific Coast Highway

Story Info
Skinny dipping for beginners.
4.9k words
4.34
24.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"Li Mei, I'll bring the trash down."

Roger pulled the drawstring trash bag out of the Simple Humans trash container, a sleek, stainless steel, fingerprint-proofed, time-delayed lid closure extravagance of daily living. His tall, lanky body could have suggested a history as a vampire or heroin-thinned fading rock star. His bare feet in sandals reminded of a Samurai traversing the Japanese medieval country side. There was something scrawny and clunky about them. For now, he walked over the creaking floor of a California beach house from the 60's. He carefully listened to the running faucet in the bathroom before swiftly stepping through the living room.

The living room had a black Zara coat thrown over the sofa. A black travel suitcase was cracked open on the floor. A pair of black yoga pants was tossed next to it. The white, barcode-printed airport tag was still attached: "HKG - LAX." A G.O.D, Goods Of Desire, boxer short, printed with the front page of the Hong Kong Herald, was crumpled on top of gift wrapping paper.

Stepping outside, Roger smelled the aroma of the neighbor's beef stew and the local drought resistant sage plants emitting their strong night scent. Some of the neighbors' windows were lit in orange light as people quietly went over setting their day to an end. He walked through the courtyard slapping the ground with his sandals worn untied. The cooling air from a hot day caressed underneath his loose t-shirt. The city night sky was lit up by a dozen nuclear power plants' worth of electricity through all kinds of lighting fixtures. There is a never a rest, never that overpowering heavy silence of a pitch black night with crystal bright stars.

With a loud and careless clank, the white garbage back smashed against the inside of the dumpster. The glass inside of the bag gave a threateningly loud sound as it hit the steel. Roger kept walking instead of returning. He walked to his black Jeep. The door was always open, as there is a little sense in closing a truck with externally zipped windows. The seat was high of the ground from the raised suspension. He kneeled on the seat to reach the behind the passenger seat. He pushed his hand under his t-shirt and pulled the two towels out, which had made him look pregnant.

Carefully, he folded the towels into thin squares. Then he pushed them underneath the passenger seat. Very carefully, he made sure that they weren't visible. He sat in the driver seat and checked that he could reach them. The first reach was a little unfortunate. His head got stuck between the front seats. He could barely touch the fabric with his fingertips. He tried again. Fine, he was almost ready. He opened the center console and put a ten dollar bill inside of it.

Back in the apartment, Li Mei stood with her feet wide and both middle fingers raised as if her arms were a double barreled shotgun pointing at him and shooting fuck yous into his face. She was wearing gray drawstring pajama pants with bare feet, except for the golden ankle bracelet with a yoga symbol. The silky, white t-shirts was hanging on her tits with the nipples showing through the fabric. Her trademark mischievous smile was on her face. "I missed the freedom or the West. All the censorship was suffocating my will to live." Roger had a light smirk on his face like a stripper at the "Thunder From Down Under" show in Vegas, as he stood in the door.

He walked up to her with long and sensually slowed down steps. Her eyes lit up as he closed in on her. Her hazel brown eyes exuberated joy, warmth, and intimacy of a bond that had grown between them over countless conversations of bearing their insides, their terrors, and their wicked dreams. Her tough wide stance with her back up straight melted. Her shoulders softened. Her neck eased and prepared to snuggle into his masculinity and power as he grabbed her and lifted her off the ground. With abandon of a child, she jumped her thighs around his hips. He was tall. She was short. Her arms wrapped around him and pulled herself in. Their minds were flooded by the harmonies electrical impulses of a million nerve endings rejoicing at warm full body contact.

Her wet lips locked on his. He hungrily tasted her lip stick. His hardening dick was already pressing against her pussy through the thin pajama fabric. Her pussy lips folded around the underside of his shaft like a flower. Their saliva turned watery from the turn-on of their sleek bodies matching. 100 lbs. heavier he walked their hybrid body into the bedroom. Not having to stand, she could focus her whole body 100% to wrapping herself around him like a climbing plants engulfs a building. Hungrily, she moved her pussy against his dick through the thin layers of clothes.

Making it into the bedroom, he fell on top of her. The firm mattress supported her. The 800 thread count sheets felt luxurious. He pulled away from her face. "Li Mei, let's go to bed to have some early morning sex. I love how intimate it feels when we are both sleepy in the morning, barely out of our dreams."

"But my pussy is hungry," said Li Mei with pouted lips.

Roger gave Li Mei little mosquito kisses all over her face until she agreed.

"Fine!"

He threw his jeans out of the bed. They worked together to distribute the sheets over their bodies. Then, the cuddled clothes together to feel each other's heat. He could smell her, that exotic scent that was unlike the smells of his own white family. Time slowed down as they were silently holding each other. The low TV sounds of a neighbor carried across the courtyard. A drunk neighbor was chastising her son. And the two of them were in their own bubble of love, drifting into sleep.

There was a vibrating sound. The courtyard had instantly turned silent. He recognized that he had fallen asleep. Li Mei's body was heavy his arms. He was spooning her from behind. He extricated himself as quickly as he could without disturbing her. His hands searched the bedside for the vibrating phone. He turned it off. "3:00 AM," said the skinny, black Android phone.

Roger turned back to Li Mei. He kissed her gently. He kisses wondered all over her. He pulled the sheets down her body. He kissed her breast. He sensually nibbled on her nipples. A couple minutes into the softly rousing ceremony, her body started stirring. Her eyes snapped open to look at him head on: "What's going on?" Her eyes closed again as she released herself into the joy of his lips on her skin. It felt good to feel all the different parts of her body awakened to touch.

"Take your clothes off," he gently commanded her.

"Arrrrgh," she growled in a mixture of annoyance, deep sleepiness, and sensual anticipation of lust.

Without opening her eyes, she pulled her t-shirt overhead. Her torso arched back to push those small, yet tautly round apple side boobs up high. Her skin was so porcelain white as if it had been painted. She kicked the drawstring pajama pants down her legs without ever raising her body to avoid waking up. The scent of her sex, which had had time to mature its essence over the day, emanated into the room like a night flower talking of erotic fantasy in the boudoir. Her snatch was shaved clean. The lips were youthfully taut. Her arms opened up to reach for his embrace.

He hastily threw his trunks and t-shirt on the floor. He grabbed one of her hands, pulled on it, and whispered anxiously excited: "Get up!"

"What?" she murmured.

He kept pulling her naked body. Everything was so smooth about her well-cared for with yoga body. She traipsed after him into the living room. Every step was a clumsy tumble forward. She tried to avoid the door beams without opening her eyes too much. His large dick was swinging side to side, as they both walked through the darkness of the apartment. There was this bond in their hands holding together that reminded of a cozy childhood and being let with safety.

When the lock of the front door clicked open, the sleep flew out of her body like a Labrador dog shaking off water after a swim, the water drops flying everywhere in a giant spiral. "I'm naked!" were the words that she exclaimed.

"It's 3 am. Nobody is out," was his response.

He carefully poked his head out of the door while hiding their bodies behind the shield of the door. There was the quite water in the swimming pool. The palm trees stood like tall centennial guardians. The nighttime lighting painted the concrete walkways and stairways. There was only one window lit up, the neighbor who was eternally up.

"It's clear." He pulled her after him outside.

The concrete floor was cold. The skin cells turned into a million alarm sirens warning: "We are in acute danger of about to be seen." Each skin cell was completely worried about itself. As they reached the ground floor, their alarm settled down a little to feel the humidity in the night air that had formed from the air cooling down. The humidity settled on their skin.

The final flight of stairs down to the cars was in sight. There was this sense of almost having made it out of a gauntlet, a tunnel where one is completely exposed to the whims and mercy of the gauntlet. Safety was close. And at the same time, the gauntlet back to the apartment was like a curtain closing in on them, trapping them out and away with the cars.

"You are so bad," whispered Li Mei, the exuberant excitement was pounding in her panting voice.

They slowed their pace feeling safe among the cars. They carefully looked behind the cars. Sometimes homeless people trespassed here to sleep. They sense the night, it's quietness of everyone being asleep which gave them the stealth to break the rules of society. When Li Mei climbed into the Jeep, she had to hold onto the inside with her arms to pull her 5' 2" body up to the seat.

Sitting naked in the seats with a seatbelt across the bare skin, touching her boobs felt so strange. Her butt was directly against the fabric. His sex was deeply beneath the shield of the door frame. Even though, she was short, her boobs were much higher at the body. She'd always be exposed and not leave a casual passerby the illusion that she was appropriately covered out of sight like he could appear.

"I can't believe how worried I was climbing in your truck with a mini skirt to avoid flashing the whole street. Look at me now!" exclaimed Li Mei with fiery enthusiasm in her voice.

The off-road tuned engine rumbled to live with the secrecy of a 60 ton tank diesel engine. He pulled the car out of the parking stall.

"Where are we going?" asked Li Mei. Her hands were on the dashboard handle. She had the excitement of a teenager on her face. It made his heart rejoice to have his plans of adventure being translated into such a tacit feeling of adventure.

"We are going skinny dipping in the Pacific Ocean," was his response.

"Oh, really! I love skinny dipping," Li Mei wiggled a little dance in her seat. Her fist was dancing to an EDM song that was only playing in her head.

The street lights painted cones of lights that they drifted though. The street sides were filled with parked cars. Yet, not a single car was driving. The sidewalks were ghost town empty. A sense of serenity attached to the couple driving through the night. Near the Loewe's beach hotel, a lone Jetta passed them down the street. A focused, big Latino was driving the car. He looked work focused, probably one of those early jobs, like delivering newspaper or starting up a bakery operation. Li Mei felt safe from his eyes high up in the truck.

They turned left onto Moomat Ahiko, the little street that connected to the Pacific Coast Highway. The street name is a Chumash Native American phrase for "Breath of the Ocean." The fat three lane highway picked them up with its high speed limit. Interspersed houses and beach passed them by. The salty ocean air wafted through the open windows. Their bodies felt the cool of the ocean air. The little question posed: "What if we get really cold when we are as naked as god made us?"

The PCH followed the coastline with smooth turns. As they left the city behind, parking lanes for beach goers opened up. Occasionally, a lone car was parked at the side of the ocean. A lane of white light reached to the moon hanging pale, white over the ocean. There were probably lovers inside those cars romantically holding hands and whispering sweet nothings away from the parents (if they were younger) or kids (if they were older) that they lived with to find a little privacy out at the beach. Probably there was a couple or two sprinkled in between busy with heavy petting hidden in the darkness of the black cabin.

Malibu said a street sign, the long enclave of expensive beach houses. They kept driving into the depth of the night. A lift guard tower passed them. A traffic light made them idle on a completely empty night. The third such stop had a small gaggle of cars collecting until the light turned red. Everyone seemed doggedly focused on themselves. The inside of the car felt like a protective nest, where they could be naked. They could see their bodies painted red by the traffic light. They could see their paleness come out when only the moon shone onto their bodies.

The bulk of Malibu appeared with its famous surf rider beach. The hill rose up to pass Pepperdine University. They reached Zuma Beach, the first beach considered to have clean water by locals. The occasionally parked cars had stopped. They were out at the expense passed the city where night owls might be driving home. The PCH would rise up to little hills and lower down to roll along beaches. The whole beach was abandoned. Ahead and behind them, there wasn't a single cone of a headlight. The beaches her only porta potties next to the street, because the plumbing didn't reach here.

Roger pulled across the lanes to park the car at the side. They looked out onto the flat sand. There was a long breadth toward the beach to cover to reach the waves. The white of the water was almost fluorescent in the moonlight. When the wave crashed, it made a loud thundering noise. One point in the wave would initiate the crash. And then the wave would roll over like dominos along the whole coastline. It was like hearing the same thunder sound from 180 degrees. A sole seagull pierced the night sky with its scream.

The adrenaline fastened inside them as they prepared to run for it. Li Mei's body tightened. It made her thighs and belly firmer. They took one last glance up and down the road. It felt so dangerous and forbidden. Yet, there was no one. It felt like opening the parent's secret closet when nobody was around. They pushed the doors open. They stepped onto the sandy pavement, sand grains immediately sticking in between their toes. As they had no pockets, they left the key inside.

They ran onto the deep sand holding hands. The sinking in the sand made the running hard. Her thighs made a fleshy clapping sound. He could hear his penis slapping against his thigh in full stride. They were butt naked running into the night. Her butt was firm. It had a line, where here butt cheeks pressed together. Coming closer to the water, they felt the apprehension of cold water hitting their bodies in the most sensitive parts without even the tiny shield of swimwear.

"Eeeeeeeeeh," screamed Li Mei, when her foot hit the ocean water calve deep. Her whole body shirked into itself with the knees held high. Roger pulled her deeper into the water. Her short body was quickly belly deep in the sloshing water. Roger struggled to lower his balls into the cold water for a moment, the toughest feat of the whole night. Li Mei had already overcome her coldness boundary and excitedly pulled Roger forward into the next wave rolling into the beach and crashing against their chests. Li Mei's jet black hair flew wide open from the thrust of the wave. Water shot around Roger's body and splashed high into the air. He wiped the salty brine of his face after the wave. The backflow of the water pulled Li Mei out into the ocean. She held onto his arm with both of her hands, while he still towered in the surf with deeply planted feet.

"Oh this is so much fun," Li Mei splurted out words and ocean water.

They heard a car passing the PCH. They froze for a moment, worrying about the open car with the keys inside. Though, of course the car kept driving on to its destination. Night drivers are very focused, either fighting to get home before the fatigue overcomes them or mission focused on a task that they had to drag themselves out of bed for.

They swum into the zone were waves break. Heavy white foam littered the zone. The next giant road in. Their bodies were thrust high by their buoyancy. The wave crashed over their heads. They went under water for a moment to emerge behind the wave. They pulled hard to reach passed the zone.

And then the dark water of the open ocean embraced them. The violently crashing waves were gentle giants out here lifting them up and down. The cool water was swirling between their legs in the nether regions that were so used to only feeling tight fabric of underwear. Their legs and arms were waving in the water to keep floating. Li Mei's face was gushing with excitement. "This is so awesome."

Her face was so worry free and in the moment. He was glad. He knew about all of her struggles with her family, the job, and her desire to return to America. He was glad that he could offer her a moment in space and time that was an oasis to her, where she could draw on her inner joy and gather her strength for the challenges that would face her outside of their relationship. And he wanted to come on her tits.

The zone past the surf is a wonderful place in nature. There is the sense of the giant ocean, countless horizons far. Pelicans fishing and dolphins frolicking tend to hang out here. The water feels strangely vanishing. The water never feels like it gives a solid hold to stay up. Yet, one stays floating without a single point on the body, like the buttocks, carrying the whole weight. The sense of being suspended is womb-like caressing and helplessly scary at the same time. Flaps on waves randomly hit the face. Yet as fast as the water douses the face does it flow off.

"Would you ever have thought, we'd ended up naked in the ocean together, when we met two years ago at the potluck? Me, the silent guy. You, the girl that didn't know anybody," asked Roger. She laughed with her whole body.

"You get 12 months of prison for being caught naked in Hong Kong. I love America!" called Li Mei over the waves.

"Let's get out of here. I'm getting cold," called Roger.

With big arms, he crawled out. He looked over his shoulder to wait for the next big wave. The pull preceding the wave pulled him out to the ocean. He paddled with all his might to gain the speed of the wave. Then, the wave arrived to lift him high into the air. There is the breathless moment of feeling 5 feet high in the air and falling down as the wave simultaneously grips one and lets one drop down to the belly of the wave. And then the wave crashed over him. The thundering white turned into a blur that was dragging him every way. His limbs became play toys of the waves. His butt cheeks were pulled open. Water was pressed into his mouth with his lips being lifeless flaps against the multiple ton pressure of the water. He felt the surge of speed all around his body. He used his single minded focus to raise his right arm over head to become a stiff plank in the water shooting towards the sand.

Landing on his knees, he was in the low water. Li Mei was farther up on the sand coughing out ocean water and spit. He ran up to her water splashing under his feet. He pulled her up and drew her into a hug. Her skin was chilly cold pressing against his body for warmth. The ocean water had drawn the heat out of the outer layer of their body. She was pressing her small, wet, cold body against his. Her tight lips pressed onto his lips. And her tongue came out darting for his teeth and tongue. The blood in his cock was quickening.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12