Packages

Story Info
Shane & Hannah Elope. The Fun Continues.
1.4k words
3.37
31.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of "From Face to Waist". It contains colorful language. All characters are fictional.

*

Two months later, Hannah returned home from work to find a pickup notice for a package on her door. She knew that she didn't order anything. Usually, she is the one to send packages to her son, Ian, who was away at college. She wondered if the latest one she sent him was returned.

The package was waiting for her downstairs. When the manager passed it to her, she quickly noticed that it was a medium sized box without a return address. After carrying it to her apartment, she grabbed her scissors from the kitchen and cut the tape. She opened it carefully to find massage oils, creams, a fluffy robe, slippers and lingerie for pregnant women.

The majority of the lingerie was floral. Some of it was moo-moo-ish with room for a large belly. Some of the pieces were low cut in the boob area. Some of them buttoned up to the top with long sleeves and lace necklines. Aside from the robe and the slippers, there was no way she would ever buy the items for herself. Better yet, she had not mentioned her situation to anyone.

She continued to look through the items until she found a card at the bottom of the box under the tissue paper. Her curiosity got the best of her and she carefully opened it. It was handwritten. The card read: You should have run from me the first time you saw me. I can't wait for you to have our baby so that I can put another one inside you. We have to make up for lost time. I want to give you as many babies as I can. I promise to take care of ALL of you. Take this check for 50,000. Find a house and start on the nursery.

Hannah threw the card into the box, hurriedly returned the items to it and folded the box back up.

A few weeks, after giving it some thought, she began her house search. She decided to send Shane a text when she knew that he would be in his office within his time zone. As she sat at her desk holding her cell phone, she pondered the words to say to him. She started to type: Did you send a package? She erased it and decided to put: Thank you for the package. --Hannah

Shane received the text while in a traffic jam. He smirked. Her choice of words told him all he needed to know.

Now that he knew she was pregnant, he realized that there was no way that she would get involved with anyone else. Not that he would go for that shit anyway. He pined for her in a way that he never could for Channing. He needed Hannah. He did not want to lose her. He wanted to marry her ass. To give his baby their last name. He decided that they would elope, and soon.

When he got home from the office, he searched ring websites in order to get ideas. He also began to think of locations for quick ceremonies. He decided that San Francisco would be nice. Yes, the city hall would be perfect. They could do a quick destination wedding. No one would know the wiser.

He picked the date and made all the reservations. It would take place around Easter. He even picked out a simple dress and shoes for Hannah. He texted her and asked her for her shoe size. She thought it was odd, but she told him.

On September 28th Iyannah Shanel Davidson was born. She weighed 8 pounds and 4 ounces. She looked like her father with blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. She was beautiful. Shane was touched by the entire delivery because Iyannah was his first child. Hannah was afraid that something would be wrong because of their ages. Iyannah was perfect. Shane took a 2 week vacation to help with Iyannah. He held nothing back when taking care of Hannah either. He had to help her to get back in shape so that they could experience it all over again.

On Iyannah's 6 week birthday, Shane and Hannah celebrated with a candlelight dinner. Iyannah was fussy throughout the entire dinner, but it was still a success. During their dinner, Shane expressed again to Hannah that he wanted to start to work on another baby. Hannah was hesitant because she had her hands full with Iyannah. Plus, she really wanted to get back to work.

He told her to carry Iyannah upstairs, rock her to sleep and then lay her in their bed. Hannah knew she was surely off the hook when he demanded that she do so. When Hannah carried the baby upstairs, Shane went into the garage to retrieve a bassinet that he bought which was designed to attach to their bed.

He went to the bar to fix him a black Russian to drink. Then he walked upstairs and quickly attached the bassinet. He walked over to Hannah and forcefully removed the moo-moo gown that she was wearing. He wanted to nibble on the tits that would keep all of his babies fed. He could not wait to fill her hips with a son.

He told her to bend over the bench at the foot of their bed just to let her know that Iyannah would be no excuse against his wishes: to make her pregnant again. In order to fill her newly healed snatch, he lined his dick up with her pussy and rammed it into her. She knew not to make a sound as she would wake the baby. He caressed her nipples and kneaded her pregnant looking bottom. He loved how her body looked in this state.

Iyannah started to stir so Shane told Hannah to get into bed so that she could feed his daughter. He placed Iyannah on her side so that she could suckle her mother's breast. When Shane saw this, he almost lost control. He told Hannah not to move as he enjoyed the view. While sipping his drink, he decided that he would penetrate Hannah from the side so that he could penetrate her deeply. With his built up cum, he would surely give Iyannah a little brother.

Hannah finished nursing Iyannah which put her to sleep. Then she reluctantly placed her in her new bassinet.

After kissing and fondling her, Shane completely dominated Hannah. She laid completely still until he gave her permission to move. With the baby so close by, she knew not to make a sound. She took it like the woman that she was. With the way that he fucked her, there was no question that his desire was to pump her back up. In his mind, it would be as if she had always been pregnant.

When he finished using her body for his pleasure, he asked her if she had that "feeling" again. She looked down at her feet and told him "yes". He rubbed his dick and told her to come and gently suck him. She crawled over to the chair in which he was sitting and owned his dick with her mouth. As she did, cum ran down her thighs and milk dripped from her breast which made Shane feel powerful. He wanted to do whatever it took to make sure that she would never consider leaving him again. She was his secret pleasure.

He would not dare wear a wedding band. That kind of shit was for Hannah and the men that were or would become attracted to her. His friends and family back at home believed him to be single. No one knew that he had a secret hide-away, a wife, a beautiful daughter, a new house and at least one more baby on the way. No one had a clue about him and Hannah, which somehow made her more desirable to him.

Hannah did not care about his choices and she did not ask questions. She took his dick whenever he wanted to put it in her as a loving wife should. As a matter of fact, she was glad that he was not around all the time. They were the only ones that needed to know the truth. Their arrangement allowed them to be transparent with each other. It also acted as an escape for the both of them. They needed each other.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why do you care? Why are you...

counting comments? Pseudo-intellectual bitch? Well, how did you guess? Either read my nothingness or scram. If you are as well read as you claim to be, then surely that is easy to understand. Why on earth would I email someone as out of control as you are? You cannot express yourself without calling names. Please don't flatter yourself.

Let's make it clear here, these are MY stories. And my name is Ms. Hips. Not Lips, or Bitch. Now, the next time, bark when I pull your chain. If I don't mention Anonymous in my stories, then that means that it does not concern you. Wait patiently for the cue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lets See

You have 4 comments.Two by the author bashing the commenters.I get the impression you are some kind of pseudo intellectual bitch.You might want to take your own advise when YOU write a best seller not a mishmash of nothingness.I posted anonymously because the thought of you emailing me with one of your pre menstrual rants makes my skin crawl.Hate to say it hips I'm not an author but I am pretty well read.This is a mess no matter how you look at it.

LipsandHipsLipsandHipsabout 9 years agoAuthor
What do you REALLY want...

Why do you need logic for someone else's story? Why do you care so much as to respond...anonymously? As the author, I will fill in the details as I see fit. If it is hard to follow along, it is quite simple to find another story to read. With your PhD in English and your formula for garnering high scores, I can't help but wonder: why are you here? Putter along because L'rotica is too small for you, dear. Please reply (to any of my stories) when you reach bestseller status...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like the story, in spite of myself trying not....

....to like it. It reads a little news-report-ish...somewhat lacking in color and richness in character.....however, it was descriptive enough to have the desired effect.

Your efforts are improving. It appears more editorial effort would still be of help, although that part is also improved.

I think working on "fleshing out" the characters as people is vital to a rich, enjoyable story. Writers that get higher scores, tend to tell the story, not from the third person perspective, but from the Point of View of one or more of the characters. While that does complicate the task of telling the story, it also allows them to "run the character's internal dialogue". This mechanism, if done well, gives the reader insight into the character and their ideas, thoughts and motivations. It also gives readers someone to empathize with, connect to and care about.

Dangling participles aside, it's also much more challenging to write this way, because the writer has to, to a certain degree, assume the mindset of the character so as to be able to express their feelings with some authenticity. It's rare for a writer to be able to write the internal discussion of a character in any other way, IMO.

Anyway, food for thought.

I hope Hanna is not too lonely there in San Francisco, by herself with two children and a job. I think this went off into deep fantasy when you wrote her staying there alone and him back in L.A. (or wherever). 41 or 42, one infant with another coming......the high risk of Downs Syndrome aside, that is an extremely daunting situation to handle alone. The constant care and the enormous workload of caring for two infants would be daunting, to say the least.

I would think Hanna would have some despair, anger, many, many fears about her ability to cope with it all on her own (except when Shane decides to show up to fuck her silly). And living in SFO, she must have made a huge leap in salary, or be living in a refrigerator box near the wishbone......so also IMO, a more honest nod to the realities of the situation should be addressed to provide enough connection to.....reality to maintain the.....real-ness of the story, is necessary for readers to connect with the characters and the story. To have her hire a nanny, is very expensive and isolates her from her babies. Her nursing and resting cycles would be impossible to maintain, and she would be exhausted to a serious clinical level in only a couple of weeks. And certainly, unless both Shane's and Hanna's families are both all dead, it's going to be impossible to hide her two pregnancies and her new children from anyone for very long. Shane's frequent travel and Hanna's hermit-like isolation in a town the size of San Francisco, not to mention from her older daughter and not yet mentioned siblings is a big hole in this story.

It might be a grand idea to address these items and others in a fourth chapter, where you also put some "flesh on the bones" of these two people, telling us what's on their minds throughout all of this. It's an interesting kink for Hanna to want to be taken, owned and possessed by the presumably younger Shane. And his pregnant MILF kink is also interesting. To make it all work, you've got to provide mechanisms that "explain away" these real concerns, to allow readers to suspend their disbelief.....mechanisms that allow you to express the fantasies of the story without reality crashing in and killing reader's enthusiasm for the story and the players in it.

Looking to see these gaps bridged and to hear more from you....even if it takes a little longer for you to get something out that is more personable....

Thank you, and good luck.

LipsandHipsLipsandHipsabout 9 years agoAuthor

@ Anon: thank you for your comments. The number of stars provided is entirely up to the reader. They were married (April) before the baby was born (September). I will admit that my descriptions are dry and I will try to work on that. I do find myself wanting to skip the rhetoric and BS and get down to it.

For background info about how they know each other, please feel free to read my previous submissions. That is if you don't want to become bored. She is submitting to him because as an adult, that is what she wants. Why wouldn't she lay there and take it when she chose not to take BC to prevent another pregnancy. Sometimes, it feels too good to argue and fight. Maybe breastfeeding will act as a BC and prevent another pregnancy. I dunno....(hehe) She may go back to work, but her husband's wishes came first.

Who listens to their doctors anyway, hence 11 month babies. I would not say that he's older than her, only more dominant/possessive. Who said he had a family to deceive? She has family and friends, but no family in the new city and just a few friends. She also has a son who is college aged. Perhaps they do not care about each other's families. They are old enough to make their own choices and live on their own terms.

As the author, I simply did not care about these specifics or logic. Perhaps you are some sort of expert. If you are, then next time, leave your name so that you can help me edit my next instruction manual.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 01 The beginning of our MMF cuckold lifestyle.in Loving Wives
A Perilous Journey Ch. 01 A couple is a dull marriage consider options.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife Wife cheats with husband's blessing.in Loving Wives
Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Older man finds love in younger big breasted woman.in First Time
More Stories