Page 3 Meets WWE

Story Info
Three busty models hook up with WWE studs.
16.5k words
4.5
23.6k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, places, events, etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Sophie Howard (UK glamour model, Page 3 girl), Michelle Marsh (UK glamour model, Page 3 girl), Lucy Pinder (UK glamour model). Rey Mysterio (WWE, WCW), Paul London (WWE, ROH), Joey Mercury (WWE), Johnny Nitro (WWE), John Cena (WWE).

Page 3 Meets WWE

A WWE/celeb erotic story - Originally a three part mini-series.

* * *

Birmingham, England. April of 2005. Backstage at the taping of WWE Smackdown in the UK, the show is in full swing as two of the leading stars of the WWE Cruiserweight division are having a conversation. One of them, the reigning Cruiserweight Champion in the handsome, fun loving Paul London, and the other a multi-time former holder of that title both in the WWE and in WCW, the masked Luchador Rey Mysterio. Both men are clad in their ring attires from their respective matches, but are clearly not in show-character, looking perfectly fine and healthy despite being attacked during their matches and segments on the show to air.

"I honestly can't wait for this match we're going to have later..." London says as he holds the Cruiserweight title on his shoulder. "Chavo can really go when he gets the chance to, and I think we'll have a great one. Especially with the build-up from this match tonight we had."

"You're working with one Guerrero, and I've got the other..." Mysterio says with a smile. "Me and Eddie had a match of the year way back in WCW... One of only the few good things that happened... And we're going to tear the roof off with this feud now. Even... Even if they've suggested some weird stuff for later on in the storyline..." He adds with a chuckle.

"Weird stuff? More strange than me having to work TNA shows? Or me having to team with a guy called "Spanky"?" Paul responds with a handsome smirk of his own.

"Oh trust me, it is weird. They said they might be even bringing in Eddie's wife Vickie into this somehow... I doubt she'll be around for much time in the WWE though..."

Just as the two are talking, from around a corner quite an eye-catching sight appears that draws both men's attention. Dressed in white shorts that shows off her smooth legs and thick ass, and a very tight top with the logo of the UK tabloid Daily Star across her large chest, is the English glamour model and Page 3 girl Sophie Howard. The woman famed for doing topless shoots in men's magazines eyes up both men curiously, and the short, raven-haired beauty changes her direction to now approach the two.

"Hey... Aren't you two supposed to be hurt or something?" Sophie questions as she looks between the two. "Pretty sure I watched you both take a hammering out there while I was watching the show..."

"Something tells me you've never been around the WWE before..." Mysterio guesses with a smile. "Seeing as how I'm sure I would have remembered seeing you before..."

"Yeah, you new around here? Trying out to be a Diva?" London asks as he's unable to resist checking out her rack being pushed up and out by her tight top.

"A Diva? I don't think so... I'm just here with the Daily Star..." Howard states, smirking as she runs a finger across the logo of her top. "Doing a promotion thing with that guy... Regal I think his name was? For his book."

"Regal? Willian Regal? Well, he's from England so it figures he'd write a book with the Queen's English..." Paul jokes. "But damn, thought for sure you'd be a Diva to be. You've got the look to fit right in around here!" He adds with a smile.

"Really?" Sophie raises an eyebrow. "No offense, but you guys looked to be hurt but here you're not, and you're not exactly huge, muscled up guys either..." She questions, putting her hands on her hips.

"Hey, don't you know not to judge a book by its cover?" Rey states. "I've been beating up bigger and taller guys than me for years, and Paul London here can run rings around just about anyone on the roster."

"London, really? You don't sound anything like a bloke from London, and trust me, I've been there plenty times..." Howard questions with another smile as she looks over both men.

"Oh yeah, well you don't sound like... Whatever your name is, and what you do for a living..." Paul responds, the smirk on his face showing he's deliberately used a lame joke just for kicks.

"My name is Sophie Howard... And I'm a Page 3 girl..." She responds with a sly smile of her own. "That means I'm on Page 3 of the UK's biggest newspapers... Posing, topless for the whole of the country to take a look at." She adds, noting the look of pleasant surprise (at least on the face she can see) shown by both men. "Can any of your "Divas" boast that?"

"Topless posing huh? Not too bad... Just a shame we've had WWE Divas pose completely naked for Playboy cover shoots..." Mysterio points out. "So at least you've had a good head start."

"Ah, come on, just leave her man..." London cuts in, giving Rey a knowing wink. "She probably couldn't handle being a proper Diva anyway. Not with the kind of action they get into."

"Oh, is that so?" Sophie picks up on the challenge as she steps forward. "And what exactly would you two little guys know about any kind of "action"?"

"Oh, we can show you exactly what momi..." Rey states with a smirk of his own. "How about you follow us and you can find out what it's like to be a WWE Diva..."

* * *

Minutes later in the locker room reserved for the Superstars of the Crusierweight division of the WWE, Sophie Howard is watching with interest as Rey Mysterio and Paul London lower their clothing, and despite her previous doubts before, Sophie Howard's eyes widen in shock as she sees the impressively long and thick to match dicks of the two WWE Cruiserweights. The smile on her face shows she loves what she sees as she wastes no time in pulling her tight top up and over her head, releasing her huge and juicy breasts. If seeing those big tits wasn't enough to make the handsome grapplers grin, seeing her quickly sink down to her knees in front of them both and take a hold of their cocks sure does, her palms soon going to work stroking them both off of as she licks her lips, clearly turned on by seeing a pair of the biggest dicks she's ever laid eyes on.

"Well lads, I think I'd better make it up to you for judging you on your size..." The gorgeous glamour model says playfully before she leans her head in, planting a kiss across the tip of London's cock before doing the same to Mysterio's, giving him a swirl around the head with her tongue before she moves across and delivers the same treatment to the other hunk's bell end. "Mmmm... Fuck me, this are huge..." She seems to be in awe of their size as well as turned on, soon parting her lips in order to take Rey's dick inside to make him moan as she starts to bob her head along his length, keeping him steady with a pumping hand along the base while her other palm carries on jerking off the other man as she focuses on dishing out an "oral apology" for doubting what they were packing.

"Mmmm... Damn, do you do this with every guy you make fun off?" Mysterio questions with a chuckle behind his mask, watching the pretty face of the Page 3 model raising and lowering onto his cock as she smoothly handles the top half of him, feeling her tongue sliding against his underside as she blows him. "Then feel free to keep the jokes coming... Ahhhh..." He adds, reaching down much like his fellow WWE Superstar is to give her large breasts a squeeze as she blows and strokes them both, the touch causing her to groan around the thick shaft she's sucking on as she seductively narrows her eyes up at them, showing that they can keep on groping her even as she services the both of them.

"Hey, I get a kick out of a joke or two myself... Mmmm..." The current WWE Cruiserweight Champion groans as his length gets stroked off smoothly and steadily from the base to the tip while she sucks off the former holder of that title right beside him, seemingly showing that this isn't the first time she's taken on two men in a sexual encounter before. "Ahhhh! But damn, you're not kidding around here Sophie!" He adds with a smile as now switches over, taking his shaft into her nicely warm and wet mouth and proceeding to blow him with perfectly timed and paced motions up and down on his inches, letting him feel her nicely full lips grazing back and forth along his size while her hand grips and twists the base and her other hand now works to jerk off the other WWE stud.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Howard groans around the cock in her mouth as she sucks away on him, her dark raven-hair swaying from the effort she's putting into blowing him, already applying a nice layer of her saliva onto his rod from the repeated, smooth motion while at the same time rubbing her spit into the cock of the other wrestler standing beside him with quick strokes of her hand up and down. "Mmmph!! Mmmmm!!" Her moans are muffled as both handsome and talented sports entertainers continue to squeeze and play with her large breasts as she sucks and stokes them both, her hard nipples showing she's getting off on this as much as they both are, and only encouraging her to carry on pleasuring the two men she's only met moments before.

"Mmmm... You sure you're just here to promote a book, or a newspaper or whatever?" London questions with a groan. "This feels more like a tryout for a new Diva... Not that I'm complaining or anything..." He adds with a big smile.

Lifting her head away, Sophie smirks up at both of them. "Oh, so you just fuck any girl who comes along here huh?" She playfully teases as she inches back, pushing her shorts down her legs to reveal her neatly shaved pussy. "Sounds like something that would fit in the papers I pose for..."

"You're not gonna kiss and tell on us, are you mami?" Mysterio responds with a smile of his own as he moves around her.

"Hmmm... I might be convinced if you give me a right good seeing to as we say over here..." Howard gives him a wink as she gets up to her hands and knees before turning her head forward to the other man involved in this.

The multi-time former Cruiserweight Champion in the WWE and WCW needs no further invitation, getting down into position behind the perfectly curved model and pushing his rock hard cock into her snatch, making them both moan as his thickness invades her tight but already wet snatch, her own saliva over his rod making for a smooth, almost too easy entry into her. "Mmmm... This might be a Diva-quality pussy though..." He compliments as he starts to thrust himself in and out of her, taking a hold of her waist as he gives it to her with a series of firm and steady pumps, but soon finds added reason to smile as she soon starts pushing back against his motion, almost craving for more of his inches as she times herself to send her sexily thick ass back as he thrusts into her snatch.

"Ahhhh!! Mmmm... Oh yeah, like that... MMMMPHH!!" Her moans are muffled again when the former ROH star takes advantage of her open mouth to slide his dick right back into her, and snapping her eyes up she smiles around his tool, having no objections to wrapping her pouty lips around him and starting to suck him off once again. "Mmmmm!! Mmmmm... Mmmm..." The regular in many British "Lad's Mags" can't help herself but give into this handsome studs and their huge dicks, her head bobbing quickly on the cock in front of her as she places her hands onto London's hips for support, and keeps on rocking back on her knees against the thrusts coming into her tight pussy.

"Mmmm!! Awwww man, for a new gal to the WWE... Mmmm... You sure know how to handle some action..." The master of the Shooting Star Press says as he watches the gorgeous glamour model eagerly suck away on his shaft, leaving it covered with her saliva as she handles more than half of his size but isn't stopping at that, pushing her head down further with a groan as she slides in more of his nicely thick inches into her oral hole. "Ahhhh... She's a "Brit" of alright! Mmmm!!" He jokes with a handsome smile, his gazed locked onto the beautiful facial features of the babe who's lifting and lowering her head with increasing speed and force on his rod, her groans bouncing off his tool with each suck and slurp as if she's all too used to dishing out this kind of sexual activity even in a threesome.

"Mmmm... Oh yeah, she's a hot mamacita!" The masked WWE hunk agrees as he continues to sharply thrust his similarly lengthy dick in and out of her tight, wet snatch with moans of his own, sending every inch of his size into her pussy every time he pushes forward. This is helped out by her pushing right back to meet his motion, resulting in her ass smacking into his muscular waist from the force they're both putting into this. "Ahhhh... She'd fit right into the WWE... And I don't mean just like this..." He adds with a handsome smirk, looking over her juicy, curvacious body as she keeps on rocking between the two men, an erotic slapping sound ringing out each time he goes balls deep into her and their desirable bodies connect, but neither feel any pain from the contact as they concentrate on the sinful pleasure from this sudden sexual encounter between the two WWE Superstars and the visiting model.

"Mmmmm!! MMMM!! Mmmmph..." Closing her eyes, it does appear that the Page 3 beauty is getting caught up in the lust, the Englishwoman having no issue with interracial sex as she sucks on the American and half-Mexican cock in front of her while taking another American and Latino dick from behind deep into her snug and damp snatch. It's clear though that she loves every bit of it, her large breasts swaying in time with the rocking motion of her body as she pushes back against those stiff pumps into her love tunnel while keeping her head bobbing back and forth on the shaft she has her lips rightly wrapped around, resulting in her being spit roasted by the two hung hunks she's only known for mere minutes and is now all too eagerly fucking and sucking off.

"Mmmm... Awwwww fuck!!" Sophie groans with a gasp, letting London's cock fall from her mouth as she pushes back hard again against the thrusts into her pussy. "Ahhhh!! You little guys... Mmmm!! Where did you learn to fuck so good??" She questions, gazing back at Mysterio as he gives her pussy another couple of deep pumps.

"Hey, what happens on the road, stays on the road..." Rey says with a smirk, pulling out of her snatch with a groan. "We don't kiss and tell like your tabloids love to hear about..."

"Yeah, what is this Page 3 stuff all about? Can't be all that good a paper to read if all the good stuff is so early in it..." London adds to continue the joking.

Looking over to him, she smirks with a lick of her lips. "How about you lay down "London" and I'll show you how good it is..." She dares him, finding herself grinning when he quickly does as asked before she looks over to the other man. "And you? Mask or no mask? Let me suck you again and I'll see if you'll spill your secrets..."

"Do your worst babe... I can read you like a book... Mmmm... Or a newspaper..." The Austin, Texas born hunk states before he groans along with her as the beauty from Southport, England lowers herself down onto his rod to kneel, reverse cowgirl style, and impressively doesn't stop until she's right down to the base with her snatch touching his crotch and balls. "Ahhh!! I can tell... Mmmm... You love this..." He correctly points out, soon being proven right as she starts to bounce on his rod, lifting herself up to around the half-way mark before dropping sharply down with a slap to take him balls deep, moaning out herself as again her tight and wet pussy is filled up with a thick and long wrestler's cock, and he too groans out as he enjoys the snug feeling all around his manhood.

"Sorry mami, but I won't be spilling anything, anytime soon..." The hunky, mask-clad Luchador says with a smile as he steps forward, and just like the other stud involved in this steamy threesome did before he capitalises on the open mouth of the model known for topless pictorials to push he length right in, and similarly she immediately wraps her soft lips around him and resumes the task of blowing him. "Mmmmm!! Doesn't mean... Mmmm... You can't try though..." Having come straight from banging her snatch, she can taste her own pussy off of his inches but it neither disgusts her or makes her pull away, as instead she seems to be actively using her tongue to clean the taste of herself off his rod, groaning at the sensation as she gets into a sucking rhythm.

"MMMMM!! Mmmmm!! MMMM..." The glamour model for numerous men's magazines in the UK again shows she might be all too used to taking on a couple of men at once, even as hung and handsome as these two are as she rides one long and thick to match cock to take it deep into her wet but still tight snatch, while blowing a similarly lengthy piece of man meat with her cock-hungry mouth. "Ahhhh!! MMMMM!! Mmmm!!" She shamelessly moans out, even being heard while muffled by the rod she's taking deep past her soft lips, swiftly and with force bobbing back and forth along the shaft in front of her while keeping up an intense bouncing motion on the hunk underneath her as her large breasts shake in time with the rest of her.

"Mmmm!! Ahhhh... Watch out there Sophie... You keep that up and you'll end up running out of steam..." The master of the 619 warns, noticing that despite the energetic pace of the horny British babe, she's breaking out into a sweat across her perfectly curved body from the effort she's putting into handling both of these vast, American and Latino cocks in her mouth and snatch at the same time but from the moans both men are letting out from her motions, neither are complaining about her choice of lusty pace. "Mmmm... Maybe you just really want... Ahhhh!! To see if you can score our secrets after all..." He jokes with a smile but soon moans again, watching her face loom closer towards his crotch as she attempts to deep throat him, finding herself gagging when the bulbous head of his tool touches the back of her mouth but she continues on, lifting and swiftly lowering her head over and over again on his rod to leave it coated in her saliva as she moans and gags around his fat inches.

"Ahhhh!! Mmmm... Hey, if she wants to go fast paced and hard hitting... Mmmm!! Then let her go for it!" The current WWE Cruiserweight Champion says as he groans, unable to resist thrusting his hips up to send his cock up into the snatch of the bouncing Page 3 model on top of him, catching her by surprise as she jolts up with her next motion upwards, soon having to adjust to this as he makes sure his shaft goes balls deep into her soaking wet but still nicely tight hole. "Ahhh... Just like how we are in the ring... Mmmm!! And elsewhere as well..." He adds with a smile and a moan, watching her thick and sexy ass cheeks shake when he pumps up into her snatch and their bodies collide as she drops down with speed, giving the stunningly curved beauty the kind of fucking she deserves to make her moan out herself as her big tits bounce away and she continues to work herself between the two WWE hunks.

"Mmmmm... You know Sophie, if you really want... Ahhhh!! To know what goes on here in the WWE..." Mysterio starts to say as he pulls out of her mouth, allowing her the chance to gasp for air as well as moan out. "We can show you... If you think you can handle it."

"AHHHH!! MMMMM... I can fucking handle it!!" Sophie moans as she locks eyes with him, licking her lips as she bounces on the other man's cock. "Bring it on!! Mmmmm!!"

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers