Page Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers

Heading down the stairs, I step gingerly down the steep steps and punch in the code on the pad at the bottom. However, the door doesn't open. I try the previous code but still have no luck. I presume that this is where the server and backup power for the whole place are, but will have to wait until Page gets back to show her. Of course she may already know. I head back up the stairs and press the close button in the drawer. It all slides back like nothing was ever askew.

Feeling pretty proud of myself I feel like exploring more, so I get back on the laptop and get logged into the game. Playing by myself I find I'm learning more about things than I might have with Page guiding me. Her initial assistance was of course invaluable, but as I go out into parts of the virtual world that I hadn't seen with her, I am amazed at how big the place is. The graphics are beautifully mesmerizing and I wander the vastness of this created world losing all track of time.

Even my worries about page seem to drift away as I settle in a place that is on the edge of the water to work at my fishing skills. The mindless activity seems to calm me despite the interruption of having to kill off several mobs that keep spawning near me. One time that they spawn, I actually get a cool ring instead of just virtual money. I'm in the process of cooking some of the fish I've gotten to level my cooking skills when I get a message from someone.

Siddhartha: Is it okay for me to contact you on this character?

I try to ignore the message as I continue to cook. When the stack of fish are all cooked, I check the roster to see if the person is in our list. They aren't and I wonder if I should just continue to ignore them. I know Page had done some initial work on this character, so I am not surprised she's made a friend, but she told me not to reply to anyone that isn't in our list.

Siddhartha: I really need your help IRL.

Quirnious: What's the problem?

Siddhartha: Shit is going sideways.

Outside the window, I hear my car pull up and I return to the window. Page gets out and has a sack of groceries as she heads to the door. I rush to open the door and eagerly await her.

When she's inside and the door is closed, I hug her tightly and say, "I'm so happy you're back safely, I was so worried."

"Everything's fine," she says, hugging me back.

"I think I messed up."

"How so?"

"I answered someone in the game."

"Were they in our group?"

"No, but they said they needed help, it just happened and the message is still up over here," I say, pointing to the laptop.

She walks over, sits down and scrolls back to read the exchange. "Oh, he's harmless. It's a kid I play with sometimes, at least I think he's a kid - you never really know in the game. He's always telling me stuff about his family." She types back quickly.

Quirnious: Your mom again?

Siddhartha: Yeah.

Quirnious: She's almost always right, you know. Sorry, I gotta go dude, check me on Shiva later.

Then she logs out and says, "Lots of times people chat me up about problems in their life and I answer them. You can talk to people in the game, just don't disclose much to them; you know don't give out personal information like where you are."

"Okay, well I hadn't played when you weren't here before."

"Yeah, I see you've been exploring, fishing and cooking. Kind of industrious, for someone who's still naked," she comments looking at my semi-stiff cock.

"Didn't seem to be any reason to dress. Hey, I found this other room."

"The one down the stairs?"

"Dang it! You didn't tell me you'd found it; did you get in?"

"I'm watching out for us and yes. That's part of why I called Reba. I found the video of us was uploaded to his phone. She's going to do background on Gary."

I wonder why she's broken her own rule of calling Reba by her name instead of her alias. Then I process what she's said. There's a sinking feeling in my gut; I'm on camera with her and he's seen it. Now they're checking into him because of it. If he recognizes her, I wonder what kind of trouble that can bring.

"So you told her what was on the video?"

"Yes, I didn't have much choice. When I got on the cloud server from the computer down there, I erased that video. Then I hacked into his phone and found that he'd deleted the local copy, but I couldn't tell if he'd saved it of on another device. If that gets out there, it could make things difficult for both of us."

I think about the skill it must have taken to do what she's just told me. I don't even know what would be involved.

"What else did you discuss with her?"

"Well, our relationship might change the track I'm on. She's making progress on these three groups, the two involved with you and the one that is after me."

"Is it related to hacking you've done?"

"They think an unhappy competitor has tipped another agency off about my work. They will resolve it."

"Can you tell me who they is yet?"

"You know it's government, right?"

"It's ours though right, not a foreign one?"

"Yes, mostly. She's going to work on how to include you. Especially now that she knows -"

"Okay, well that's something at least. Was she upset or surprised?"

"She's hard to read on personal stuff; I get the sense that she had some kind of weird relationship in her past. I need to get this stuff in the fridge," she says grabbing up the bag and heading to the kitchen.

I follow her and watch her put away some more fresh fruit and vegetables. Then we prepare a big lupper. Christmas is tomorrow, but fixing a turkey and all the works for two people is a bit much. So this afternoon, I put a turkey breast in the oven for a couple hours. We play the game until the timer goes off and then we make some green beans and mashed potatoes to go along with it. Page cuts up strawberries to have later over ice-cream with a little whipped cream on top for a dessert. As we sit eating silently at the table, it feels like the stress of her meeting Reba has us both in a somber mood.

After we finish eating, we wash and dry the dishes together. We play some more of the game, where there are all kinds of winter activities occurring. One quest has us searching for ingredients to make eggnog and I realize we don't have any of the real stuff for us to drink. The strawberries and ice-cream will be good, but I wonder about something to lighten things up.

After we complete that quest, I ask, "Hey, I know you're just eighteen, but tonight is Christmas Eve, would you like some champagne with our dessert?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. You're not going to get me drunk and take advantage of me are you?"

"Only if that's what you want."

We shut off the computers and put them away. Page serves up the ice-cream with strawberries and whipped cream on top, while I pop the top on a nice bottle of bubbly that Gary has left in the fridge and replace it with a duplicate from his wine rack. I let her have the first sip from a flute I've filled for her.

She sips it and says, "I could definitely learn to like that."

"Don't like it too much, it can have a kick and some residual effects you won't like."

"Okay, daddy," she teases.

After we finish, we refill our glasses, take the bottle into the front room together where we sit on the sofa looking at the tree. I can see Page is thinking back on Christmases past as her eyes appear glassy and distant. Clearly things changed a great deal after our family split and she moved to Palo Alto with Dad.

"You are thinking about that last Christmas we had together as a family aren't you."

"Yes, it was a happy time and there was no hint of anything wrong."

"I don't know if you remember, but Mom was gone a lot of the time. Once she was staying home, things got a little rough."

"I remember everything, but that doesn't stand out for some reason. I guess you were always there to take care of me."

"I'm sorry there aren't a bunch of gifts under the tree or freshly baked cookies or -"

"Don't - Ryan, this is the best Christmas Eve I've had since you visited almost three years ago. Actually, this one is even better," she says snuggling closer.

I hug her tightly as she gulps down her glass. When she's done, she reaches down to get the bottle and refills her glass. I guess it's probably okay, but I worry about her, so I finish off my glass and refill mine with the last of the bottle.

"Do you think I will make a good mother?" she asks out of the blue.

"Yes. You have all the right instincts and you're a good teacher. You explain things in terms even I can understand."

"You're smart. And you're cute," she says tipping up the rest of her glass.

"I think you're getting tipsy,"

"No, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about having your babies."

Not really sure how to respond, I say, "Um-hum."

She sets her glass on the floor and wraps her arms around my midsection and puts her head in my lap. I can't tell right away, but I think she's going to sleep. After about ten minutes, I bend forward a little and see that her eyes are closed. Carefully, I put my glass beside the sofa, move hers and the bottle out of the way. Then I extract myself without awaking her, pick her up and gently carry her to the bedroom. I have to lift her head carefully as I go through the doorway, but I lay her on the bed and strip her down. I'm a little sad, but wonder if she might not need the sleep, she's been up late multiple nights.

I brush my teeth, strip down, use the facilities and go clean up from the dessert and drinks. I turn off all the lights, retrieve the little gift and finally join her in the bed. Snuggling against her, I pull up the covers and kiss her on her cheek. Thinking of her words about babies, I fall fast asleep with images of the children we might have dancing in my head.


Christmas morning arrives with a bang when Page jumps in the bed next to me shaking me awake. In her hand she has a small box that is covered in the same wrapping paper I'd bought at the drugstore.

"I guess you want me to open this now?"

"Yes, silly and where'd you hide mine? It's not in the case."

"I put it under my pillow," I answer as I reach under to retrieve it. "I wish it were more, sweetie," I say handing it to her.

We each open our little wrapped box at the same time. She, of course, knew what hers was ahead of time, but when I open mine, I am pleasantly surprised to find a handsome looking watch. I observe her as she puts the diamond studs in her lowest holes, they are the only ones in as all of the others are empty. Then she takes the watch from me and puts it on my wrist.

"It's a Kinetic smart watch. I already charged it and got some programs loaded on it."

"Cool, so what's it do?"

"All kinds of stuff: count your steps, monitor your heart rate, track exercise times and it's linked to your phone. You can answer calls and it's got voice recognition so you can answer texts."

"Huh, it doesn't tell time then?" I say with mock sadness.

That got me a tickle and when I let out a laugh there was even more tickling. In my attempt to escape her lovely torture, my flailing sends the boxes and papers flying from the bed as she continues to wrestle with me. She of course has one more gift for me today, our morning tussle is simply a prelude to a steamy session of sex. I kind of expect that this is the case, but what surprises me is her suddenly putting a chilly bow on my cock. Not a real bow, but one made of whipped cream sprayed from a can that appears from beside the bed. Its coldness gives me quite a shock, but her warm mouth sucking it off made it instantly better.

"That's for knocking me out last night."

"I did no such thing," I say defensively.

"Did you have sex with your unconscious sister?" she asks aiming the bottle at my armpit.

"I would never -"

"Good boy," she says and squirts more on my cock only to suck it back off.

"That's so naughty, let me have a turn."

"Okay, I guess you have been a good boy this year," she says handing me the can of whipped cream.

She lays spread eagle on the bed and says, "Do your worst."

I spray some between her legs and proceed to lick her thoroughly clean. Then I give each of her nipples the same slow treatment. We spend the better part of a half hour playing at whip creaming one another in various places before we commence sex. She likes riding me the best and I guess that's her second gift from me as I last and last while she has one climax after another. When I finally can't take her twerking me any longer I begin shooting inside her and am rewarded with a mouth full of whipped cream as I open my mouth. It's a lovely and exhausting way to start the day and we both fall back asleep in one another's arms when we finally separate to lie beside each other.


Christmas day and some days after seem to run together. She really does have a lot of pent up frustrations that she unleashes upon me multiple times a day. They are often unexpected but I always accept them willingly as we behave like two wild teens that have just discovered sex. I guess she has just discovered 'actual' sex recently. The hot tub sees several more uses as we seem to remain nude throughout the days. We prepare light meals, play the game and ignore the looming decision of my inclusion into what is happening. I know in the back of my mind we'll have to return to DC, but I hope that things will be resolved before we do.

One late evening while we are playing, Leda messages me directly.

Leda: Your friend checks out.

Quirnious: Thanks, I'm really glad.

"Did she tell you too?" I ask.

"Yeah, I told her to tell you. Feel better?"

"You don't know how much. You want to fool around before bed?" I ask, my cock hardening as I say the words.

"Always."


On the morning of the 28th we are cuddling post climactic glow of our now ritual morning routine, when we are startled by the house phone ringing on the bedside table. Quickly climbing over Page, I pick it up on the third ring and sit beside her on the edge of the bed. Her hand idly traces along my hip and side.

"Hello?" I ask not knowing who it might be.

"Hey, Ryan. Glad you're still there; I can't seem to reach your cell phone."

"Oh, uh - yeah. Sorry, Gary, I should have mentioned it was stolen."

"That's a bummer. Anyway, sorry I didn't return your call the other day, we were on a flight out."

"Well, I already cut down one of your Christmas trees, so just let me know what I owe you."

"Dude, don't worry about that. I'll probably get them all cut or balled next year and start over. I've been a little preoccupied with other stuff and didn't get around to it like I'd planned."

"Preoccupied?"

"Look, the reason I called. I um - well I've been thinking. Being alone for that hunting trip allowed me to clear my mind and think things through."

"Now I feel really guilty for not taking you up on it."

"No, that's not it buddy. I came back the day after we spoke and I took another trip with Xiao."

"Ohhhh, so when are you two going to tie the knot?" I ask, as I think about how long I've been expecting this.

"Hey, that's exactly why I'm calling; I was wondering if you could meet us back in DC for New Year's Eve."

"So, it's a New Year's Eve engagement party?" I ask, as I watch Page's eyes widen.

"Yes. She actually accepted my proposal."

"Did you have any doubt?"

"I'm a very lucky man and I'd like you to join us for our Vort. It'll just be a small group of family and our closest friends."

"Sure, can I bring someone?" Page is shaking her head 'no' vigorously.

"Absolutely!" he says and laughs. "Ryan, there was just one other thing - um - would you mind if I ask you for a big favor?"

"Anything for you."

"I'm hoping you'll be my best man?"

"Best man is a big responsibility. You sure you trust me?" I ask laughing.

"Yes, I really do. We're thinking spring time when the cherry blossoms are out."

"I'm there for you, when ever you need me."

"Alright dude, the party is going to be at my place in DC. I'll e-mail you an invite with the time but probably around seven or so, and semi-formal, no tux, okay?"

"Okay, we'll be there. Bye."

"We'll be there?" Page asks incredulously.

"He's my best friend in the world; what was I going to say?" I ask, as I think about the truth of my admission. "I guess you're my best friend now."

"I just don't know if it's a good idea," she sighs, shaking her head.

"I have lots of acquaintances, but only a handful are true friends and Gary's as good as they come."

"What if he recognizes me or my name?"

"He was in China the entire time you were in DC, although he may have seen a picture of you when he came back," I say as I think about that video that was on his phone. "I don't think I talked about you to him; I was a little sad after you left."

"You think he might recognize my face?"

"You've changed a lot since that picture but I didn't see the video."

"It wasn't great, I could recognize myself, but there weren't very many good shots of my face."

"Well, I trust him and don't think he'd freak even if he made the connection. This Vort thing is a fairly big deal for him; I just can't let him down."

Page gets a puzzled look on her face. "Oh, so he's Jewish?"

"Sort of, I don't think he's devout or anything; I think his family simply follows many of the traditions; like this engagement party."

"But he's got this Christmas tree farm."

"Yeah and we celebrate Christmas, but I can't remember the last time I went to a church service; what about you?"

Her eyes tilt upward in thought, "Me neither."

"Exactly, and to be honest I think the trees were on the land when he bought it to build his cabin. I think he left them as an investment and a tax write off for the vacation house. He's never had any qualms about supporting me, a nonpracticing Christian."

"You know Rubin is a Jewish name, right?"

"Yeah I guess," I say wondering why she's brought up Mom's maiden name. "What's that got to do with this?"

"Nothing, it's just an odd coincidence," she says with her voice trailing off and waving her hand.

I lean forward to kiss her. When I sit back, I'm suddenly blurting out, "This news has me wishing we could get married."

"Hmm, we'll see. So what do I need to wear to this party?" she asks hugging me around the neck, evidently eager to attend now.

"Well, he said semi-formal, but you'd look gorgeous in anything - and better in nothing at all," I say, as I playfully push her backward onto the bed. Climbing back up with her I support myself over her to kiss her more deeply.

When we release from the kiss, she stares adoringly into my eyes and singsongs to me, "So, you think I'm gorgeous, want to kiss me, need to do me and you're going to marry me."

"You sure are a funny one Mrs. Levik," I say, as I slip inside her. "But I like you."

"Oooo, yeah and I like that. Say it again," she pleads.

"You - like - being - called - Mrs. - Levik - while - I'm - pounding - you - like - this?" I say each word with a thrust.

"Uh-hun - I do - I do - I do," she taunts back. "I can - tell - you - like - it - too."

"Nah-unh, you're - so - wrong - I - love - it! Say you're mine, again."

"You're mine!"

"Yes - yes - I am!" I admit freely.

Welcoming my thrusts, she anticipates each stroke, raising herself slightly each time our bodies slap together. I am hers and she demonstrates that she is mine by widening her legs into a near split to accept me. I love her and adore making love with her; she's so free with the love she gives. In my heart we belong together as much as any couple ever has. We share so much pleasure, joy and unabiding love; I simply cannot imagine my life without her.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers