Page Gets What's Coming to Her

Story Info
Page picks a random opponent from the crowd... was not wise.
1.2k words
3.46
22.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story begins at the end of the WWE Divas Championship , The stunning 5 ft 8, long hair brunette , Page, just finished her match against AJ Lee for the belt of the champion, Page absolutely dominated AJ Lee, with minimum effort, confident as she can be, the cocky Page got the mic after the end of the match, champions belt to her waist.

"Whoever thinks he or she can take me on, bring it on! i'll take anyone who comes here to the ring!"

She said in a cocky fashion, after the hype of winning the championship belt, and confidence at her abilities to beat any wannabe from the audience, doesn't matter if they are big, small, man or woman, she had the smirk she can take down anyone, she did just got the women championship belt after all, of course she would be confident.

"DOES NO ONE WANT TO CHALLENGE ME? i'll even put a prize, if you win, you can do whatever you want to me, right on this stage!"

The audience was riled up, excited, but were too scared to go up there, they were too afraid to go up there.

"I will challenge you."

Suddenly a big muscled man, deep voice, 6ft4, put his arm on the air, his voice radiant over the whole stadium , after he received a mic from one of the staff members, telling them he wants a mic, to signal his acceptance.

"I think its time for someone to teach you some manners little lady." said the man in a loud confident voice in the mic, as Page looked at him, her eyes wide, she couldn't imagine, she would get someone like Him to accept, she thought a fat small fanboy of hers , would want to come up here, but she thought wrong and now she can't take it back.

Even if she is a champion, she would have to fight against a man taller , heavier and more muscle-y than her, but she didn't show it.

"Th..Then come on here big boy, show me what you got."

She said with a smirk, as the Tall handsome man, came down the stairs of the stadium , and proceeded his way into the ring as he walks right next to Page, looking down on her, as Page sees him so close, her eyes widen, the difference hits her finally , understanding its a mistake to do this, but doesn't back down

"What is your name big boy?"

"Call me Thinker"

He said with a lustful grin, then he moves to his corner of the ring, Paige does the same, both itching for the match to begin, as they both smirk to each other but only one will come out of this victorious. Both ready for the match to begin.

The ring trembles a bit on his footsteps as he takes a few steps forward, Page, didn't mind, she still had the adrenaline running through her body from the high of winning the belt, so as soon as the bell rang , signalling the match to start, she dashes towards him, thinking he was an inexperience newbie, not knowing how to fight, even if he is a big guy, he would dominate him in skill...she thought wrong.

As she dashed toward him, he grinned , and grabbed the champion female wrestler, from down under, grabbing her pale ass in his 1 hand , and the other in her back, grabbing her bra straps to get some grip, as he pulls her upwards with minimum effort , and body slamming her on the matt like a rag-doll.

Page confident face is now gone, and replaced with a painful groan as shock takes over her, who knew this nobody could do me in like that so quickly. He grins

"Is this all you can do..champion?"

He said the word champion sarcastically as she pulls her hair , to get her to get up forcefully , as she is still shocked.

He gives her a tough right hook into her beautiful pale belly, as the whiteness from it, starts getting red from the sheer strength of the hook, as Page, as tough as she is, she never had to take a hook from a muscled strong man before, and the force was too much for her too handle, as she collapsed to the floor like a rag-doll once more, completely dominated in the ring that just minutes ago was the queen off , by a guy that was just in the crowd, truly humiliated, still shocked, the man takes the opportunity to take the 3 count as the referee says

"1...2...3."'

And just like that he won, defeated the diva champion like nothing, the crowd cheered, they couldn't believe their eyes, but accepted it cause they want to see what comes next.

"So. i won, time for me to claim my prize"

Thinker says with a grin, as she is still in shock by what just happened, as he shreds her black top like nothing, exposing her black bra underneath it.

"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

Page snapped out of shock and got into another shocking situation.

"Hmm? didn't you say if you lose, the winner could do anything they wanted to you?"

He said with a smirk, as he proceeded into shredding her shorts as well, exposing the black panties underneath

"Wow you really love black for a woman as pale as you"

He said again with a devilish grin, showing his full dominance over her in a crowd full of people, seeing her humiliated like this.

"Sh...shut up! let me go!"

She said and whined, but knew what she agreed to and the WWE staff knew as well, so they couldn't interfere, as she kept acting like a scared little bitch, in front of the whole nation, defeated like yesterdays garbage, but at the same time, she was loving the fact she was losing control and letting a man have her, even if it was in a situation like this, but she would never admit that.

"You are one cocky bratty little bitch, you need to be brought down a peg or two"

He said again with a massive grin, as he shredded her bra and panties , exposing her tits and pussy to the whole WWE audience and people who might be watching at home.

She couldn't believe this, undressed, humiliated, dominated by a stranger, right after she won the belt, the shock overwhelms her, she couldn't even fight back cause of it and grew submissive. very submissive

"St..stop! let me go you brute!"

She said cowardly and as she whined he started fondling her tits.

"Oh that's right, that reminds me...you didn't set a time limit did you, so i can do this to you...all night long...days even"

He said as his 1 hand fondled this proud champions tits , as he started slowly inserting his fingers inside her pussy, fingering her where her G-spot is.

"'N..NOOO not there!!"

She whined and started moaning , she couldn't admit it but she was being very very aroused, being dominated , controlled, by a stronger human, humiliated in front of national television, for some reason she really really loved it and all of a sudden..

She let out her true emotions when he said this line

"Do you want me to stop?"

And as he was ending that sentence she said

"Nooooooo, d..don't stop!! please, carry on, insert your fingers inside of me whole!!"

She said while having a euphoric look on her face, stopped feeling shame, becoming your run of the mill slut.

-To Be Continued