Page's Training Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the staff arrived with a gag and the 6" dildo was shoved into my mouth and strapped behind my neck.

He picked me up, placed the head of the outrageous dildo at my opening and pushed my pussy onto it. It had to be 3" in diameter. My screams were muffled as my body sunk down and it stretched me and pushed so hard at my cervix that it felt like I would tear in two. As I struggled, Nick fastened my wrist cuffs to the clips under the wooden plank. They kept my palms flat on the seat so I was unable to lift myself off of the dildo for any relief.

Then Nick took the clips on the rods and fastened them to my collar. They were so taught that I could barely move my head. I was completely strapped down, writhing and screaming in pain. Tears began to come out of my eyes as I tried to handle that pain and keep from gagging.

Nick stood back and simply stared at me. The man had put his pants back on and joined Nick in the garden with their drinks and the conversation picked up where it had ended like nothing happened.

While they talked, I closed my eyes and slowly tried to push my ass back so that the soft dildo would slide out just enough to give me relief. Before I knew what was happening, a foot pushed into my back and sent me swinging forward with a jolt that slammed me back onto the dildo.

My muffled, gagging cries and screams were ignored as the men continued talking, watching me swing back and forth with little interest. Swinging forward would have offered me relief with the help of gravity, but my collar pulled at my neck if I leaned back and all. I had no choice but to stay rigid and straight, fully impaled on the massive intruder.

I was left there, a staff member pushing me ever so often to make me go higher and force me to be rigid and still, while they finished their drinks and talked. I tried to take deep breaths and ignore the pain, or at the very lest hope that it would lessen. It didn't.

I stopped screaming and tried to swallow. I tried to focus my mind around the pain and endure it. The calmer I was, the better chance I had of being let down.

When the men had nothing left in their glasses but clanking ice cubes, Nick nodded to the man behind me and the swing came to a jolting halt.

Nick approached me and removed the gag and I swallowed gratefully. My mouth and chin were wet with saliva and my face was stained with tears. I breathed deeply and raggedly as I tried to calm down.

"You will never embarrass me again, Page."

"Yes, Sir." I could barely get the words out above the pain and they sounded more like begging.

"Obedience and submission are your only tasks. I detest interruptions to my meetings." He unhooked my restraints and stood back. I didn't dare move until I was told.

"Get up."

"Yes, Sir." I pushed off of the dildo and stood in front of the swing, keeping my eyes down. Despite the pain and torture I'd just endured, my pussy was dripping wet.

Nick pointed toward the grass, "Get on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Sir"

Nick's guest dropped his pants in front of me, "Look at my cock."

I raised my eyes just far enough to see the man's crotch. The fully erect monster was staring me in the face. Watching me on the swing must have kept his interest.

He moved behind me and pressed into my still-oiled ass. With every inch that pushed into me, stretching me beyond my limit, I couldn't believe there was more to come. I fought the urge to crawl away, screaming. When he was buried deep inside of me, he pushed my chest to the ground. One of the staff placed his foot on he side of my head to keep me in place.

I cringed and let the tears fall silently as the man pulled the full length of his cock out and pushed it back in. I relaxed my muscles and waited for the pain to subside. I watched as Nick walked back into the house and I was left alone in the garden with the man violating my hole.

Instead of getting off as quickly as possible like the businessmen in their offices that I'd been dealing with, this man took his time. He was enjoying me, just as Nick had offered. He continued to slowly fuck my ass with long, deep strokes for what seemed like an eternity. He never said a word.

By the time his pace quickened, my muscles had relaxed and the pain was minimal. The discomfort I felt then was bordering on pleasure. It slid in and out so easily now that the sensations were bringing my pussy to life again.

Faster now, he was pumping that huge cock into me and I could feel it swell even more as he began to jerk slightly and pump his semen into me.

When he was satisfied, he grabbed both of my ass cheeks and squeezed, then gave them both a good smack before he pulled out. "Squat."

"Yes, Sir." The foot pulled off of my head and I balanced on both feet in a squatting position.

"Push it out." The man pulled up his pants and got himself together as he watched.

"Yes, Sir." I pushed, but nothing came out. He had buried his seed so deeply that I had to keep pushing before it finally gurgled and dropped out of me.

"I don't suppose anyone enjoys squatting in the yard like a dog. This is a good lesson you've learned." He turned and walked toward the house.

I was left there, squatting in the grass, until Nick came to retrieve me.

"Stand."

"Yes, Sir."

"Punishments aren't something you want, Page, I assure you." He was silent for a moment. "I was hoping tonight would be our first night together, but I can't reward your behavior. The Staff will put you to bed. I will see you in the morning." He walked back into the house and disappeared.

I was led into the house and up to the bedroom where I was given an anal douche, bathed and thoroughly rubbed down with oils to keep my skin soft. I was then allowed to crawl into the large bed and bury my naked body under the covers.

A staff member was to be in the room with me at all times, even while I slept. I didn't care. I was sore and tired and I had so much to digest about this new facet of my life. Seeing Nick so cold and not being able to look into his eyes would be difficult. I told myself that tomorrow I would behave impeccably. I was determined to be rewarded a night with Nick.

12