Paid In Full

Story Info
BBW pays off car repair with three horny mechanics.
3.1k words
3.99
82k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's her name?" Jake said to Danny, as he looked through the glass separating the garage from the lobby area. Onion skin paper rattled in his hands as Danny checked the invoice.

"Janie. Jane Noblaugh."

Jake rubbed his chin, assessing the young woman sitting in the waiting area. "so what're we talking about here"

"The works," Danny said. "Engine, transmission, and new springs, about three grand."

"Shit that's a lot of money," Jake said. "What did John say?" John Rams, the owner of the garage, always had final say before they offered a 'special' to one of their clients. "John talked with her, and he wants it bad. Helluva weekend, man. Look, Danny you're the smooth guy, you're the talker. Go have a chat with the lady, and if you want to do a deal, do it."

Janie Noblaugh sat on the orange plastic chair under the fluorescent lights of the "customer lounge", staring at the poster opposite her seat "20,000 mile tune-up, the last tune-up you'll need this year." it read, mocking her. Life was tough enough for 30 something single moms, and she had been thoroughly depressed lately. It had not been a great year. She had changed jobs, giving up almost three thousand a year to move from clerical to publishing, her first love. Although the pay wasn't as good, she loved editing manuscripts at Dawson and Howe, giving up the idea of a new Toyota for the hope that her old car would last another two years. And from the noises it had made before the tow truck pulled it in here, she thought, I think I can forget about two years.

But that really wasn't what was bothering her, and she knew it. Since her divorce two years ago she had gained a quick 50 pounds, moving her from average sized woman, to, well, large. And though David had been a lousy husband, he was after all a great lay. But the few times she had been out after work in the last year, she had been overlooked in the tide of trim and stylish executrices, and secretaries. And had woken up the next day horny and with a hangover.

So she was more than a little annoyed when "Danny" the third of the trio of muscular, square jawed late 20's mechanics in the garage, and the sort of man she ached for, with his perfect 23 year old body, and hawkishly handsome face, walked over to her with the paperwork that had to be what was congenially called "the bad news" in his hand.

"Hi, Janie, I'm Danny," he said with a white toothed smile. Oh, yeah, this will definitely work, he thought.

"Hi. So. How bad is it."

"Well, it's not good. You cracked a block, which means a new engine, plus the tranny- er - transmission is dead, and really, the springs are shot, we can fix it, but the cost would be about half of a good used car, just under three thousand, Twenty eight seventy six, fifty four, to be exact. Really, you're better off junking it and just buying a new car. Now we do have a payment plan, so you can pay it off 50 bucks a week, but still...you should just buy a new car."

In her shock, she didn't notice Danny appraising her. Fine curvy legs, nice tummy, great tits, and an ass like two soapbubbles, he thought. An that face....that perky little skijump nose. big blue eyes peeking out under dark curls. This was a woman who could satisfy. No doubt about it.

Janie: Well that's it. That's the end of my savings. She had exactly twenty eight hundred in CD's. "No, that's fine, I'd rather spend the savings, and not have a three hundred dollar car payment the next years" Did he look disappointed when I said that? she thought.

Danny, Okay, allright, well, it'll be ready Tuesday. Okay.

Janie: That is disappointment, no doubt about it, she thought. And for a second, just one, it flitted through her head that he wanted to sleep with her, and that he was going to knock off the labor cost and save her a hundred or so. And tell me I'm not nuts, he's looking at my tits! "Tuesday it is then," She said, "and I'll pay the full amount then."

Danny stared at her for a long second. Then, finally, his hand moved to her knee.

When he put his hand on her leg, it felt like electric current, a circuit being completed. Courage, he thought, Don't stop now. He slid the hand up towards his crotch, bringing it to rest or her full, bare thigh with a gentle squeeze.

"Well, I was hoping we could work something else out."

"We?" she said. Danny nodded over her shoulder, and she looked behind her to see Jake and John standing there, smiling.

THURSDAY: "Janie? You have a fedex." Marcia, the receptionist handed her the package, turned on a heel, and was gone. She knew. It's from them, my boys. She opened it with shaking nervous hands, and when the last of the wrapping cape off, looked around to see that noone was near before lifting off the lid of the purple and gold box. there was a black see through robe, with matching black stockings, bra and panties, all in lace. and a key: Sheraton, suite 2880, the penthouse. A note was taped to the key. We'll be there at eight-John, Jake, and Danny. --P.S. The panties go on over the garter. She wondered about that for a minute then realized what the message meant. They want to be able to pull the panties off and...take me...with my stockings still on. Shifting in her seat, she realized that she was very, very wet.

SATURDAY 6:20 PM:

She felt like she was pulling a bank job as she walked through the lobby. In one corner an elegant Cole Porter tune was being played on the grand piano. Beneath that the hiss of a fountain filled the air.

Her mother had given her quite a look when she had dropped off the kids wearing her fur coat. How much more shocked she would have been, thought Janie, if she had known I only had lingerie on under the coat. But she didn't care. It was every fantasy she had ever had, not one but three hot muscular men, ravishing her in a ridiculously expensive hotel suite. She had an elevator to herself, and on the long ride up to the penthouse, she opened the coat to look at herself in the polished brass doors. Her 215 pound body in the lingerie, framed by the old mink, reflected back at her in the golden metal. I look like a call girl, a very expensive call girl. What had the work on the car cost--almost three grand? That definitely puts me at the top of the profession. And what will they want for three thousand? Danny had been pretty specific when they had gone back into the office to discuss the "arrangement." To watch her, have her climb up on a table and dance for them, to strip, show off her body. She flashed back to the garage in the office.

"My body? Guys, I'm a mommy and not a skinny one at that."

"Janie, Janie, Janie," Danny had said shaking his head, "Not all men like skinny. We think you have a great body. Great tits, nice round ass. And we want to see it, touch it, taste it--can I be straight up here?"

Janie Nodded.

"We want you to dance for us, spread your legs and play with yourself for us, let us eat your sweet little pussy, lick champagne off of you, have you suck our cocks, and fuck you senseless in every hole we can find, and we want it for the entire night, all out. By the time the sun comes up--and you'll still be fuckin' when it does-- you'll be tired and..."he grinned up at her htough heavy brows "...satisfied."

The lump in her throat kept her from answering right away, but she knew what the answer was.

Now looking at herself in the elevator door, full hanging breasts and her full vulva and bush visible through the short lace robe and panties, legs nicely packaged in stockings and heels, she saw the body they saw. It was large. It was also very appealing.

The doors opened into a foyer with the suite doors on the far end of a marble floor. She crossed it, but had to take several deep breaths to get her hands to stop shaking enough to get the key in the lock.

The suite itself was marvelous, and obviously well prepared. Everywhere, candles lit the space, shining above expensive crystal and silver candlesticks. Four bedrooms, and a huge living room, with a dining room table in black marble, two leather sofas flanking a black marble coffee table, and a roaring fire. Windows wrapped all the way around the floor, and the view of the city was terrific. She crossed the burgundy carpet to the bar, where a note sat on a silver dish. The bar is stocked, help yourself. See you at eight. --D., J. & J. She put her fur coat over a chair and opened a bottle of Dom Perignon. She filled a crystal flute, and settled into a chair by the fire. As she drank, her left hand roamed her body, and she was shocked and delighted to find that her vulva were swollen and actually Hot to the touch, even through the lace. She refilled the champagne twice, and he mind drifted through a collage of all the delightfully nasty things she would be doing tonight. Giving at least three blow jobs, three fucks, swallowing delicious loads of creamy cum, washed down by expensive French champagne. And the combinations--getting fucked while sucking cock, maybe getting fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time....her mind drifted for some time until she heard the key in the lock.

8:12 PM

They were beautiful, all dressed in matching tuxedos. She stood and turned to face them. Their faces said all that needed to be said. Her skin turned hot as she felt their eyes all over her- staring at her tits, her, pussy.

They went to the bar, and all four poured glasses of the wine, and for a while they stood there like four average customers at a very expensive lounge, with the exception that she was in only lingerie before these three gorgeous, muscular hunks in full formalwear, their hands lightly stroking her body, savoring the heat and softness throught the lingerie. Compliment I only had lingerie on under the coat. But she didn't care. It was every fantasy she had ever had, not one but three hot muscular men, ravishing her in a ridiculously expensive hotel suite. She had an elevator to herself, and on the long ride up to the penthouse, she opened the coat to look at herself in the polished brass doors. Her 215 pound body in the lingerie, framed by the old mink, reflected back at her in the golden metal. I look like a call girl, a very expensive call girl. What had the work on the car cost--almost three grand? That definitely puts me at the top of the profession. And what will they want for three thousand? Danny had been pretty specific when they had gone back into the office to discuss the "arrangement." To watch her, have her climb up on a table and dance for them, to strip, show off her body. She flashed back to the garage in the office.

"My body? Guys, I'm a mommy and not a skinny one at that."

"Janie, Janie, Janie," Danny had said shaking his head, "Not all men like skinny. We think you have a great body. Great tits, nice round ass. And we want to see it, touch it, taste it--can I be straight up here?"

Janie Nodded.

"We want you to dance for us, spread your legs and play with yourself for us, let us eat your sweet little pussy, lick champagne off of you, have you suck our cocks, and fuck you senseless in every hole we can find, and we want it for the entire night, all out. By the time the sun comes up--and you'll still be fuckin' when it does-- you'll be tired and..."he grinned up at her htough heavy brows "...satisfied."

The lump in her throat kept her from answering right away, but she knew what the answer was.

Now looking at herself in the elevator door, full hanging breasts and her full vulva and bush visible through the short lace robe and panties, legs nicely packaged in stockings and heels, she saw the body they saw. It was large. It was also very appealing.

The doors opened into a foyer with the suite doors on the far end of a marble floor. She crossed it, but had to take several deep breaths to get her hands to stop shaking enough to get the key in the lock.

The suite itself was marvelous, and obviously well prepared. Everywhere, candles lit the space, shining above expensive crystal and silver candlx, fucking herself, opening herself, and within a minute, she felt a coolness on the inside if her thighs, as her pussy soaked the tops of her stockings.

9:30 PM

The next "activity" began when Danny spread a quilt from the bedroom on the dining room table. She never even took her hand out of her pussy as the three of them lifted her from the bar and laid her on the table, staring at her hot pink cunt as she masturbated and they stood looking at her and doing the same, pulling their cocks.

She came in a wet, thundering orgasm, and as soon as she did it was like a signal, a starting gun. A mouth closed on her pussy, sucking at the wetness. Hands pulled off her shoes, her bra, and the lace camisole jacket. mouths fell on each nipple and began sucking furiously, and there were loud slurping sounds as someone sucked up the juice of her second orgasm. Then the mouths switched positions, and she was sucked to a third orgasm. Switch again, and a fourth.

Perhaps an hour later, strong hands lifted her again, and she seemed to float across the room to be laid out by the fire, and her legs held open and she heard a moaning gasping guttural sound of pleasure. In her daze of champagne and orgasms, it took her a few seconds to realize that it was her, gasping as Johns' fat seven inches filled her pussy. She opened her eyes and above her face a cock and pair of balls floated. She opened her mouth and grunted, so far into the realm of animal passion that she could no longer speak in words. The satiny flesh of the cockhead filled her mouth. Above her another muscular man was mounting her, his tan, chiseled torso slamming into the creamy white flesh of her corpulence. She came again, hard, as the cock spread out her pussy farther than it had ever been, and she knew--Danny was inside her.

1:00 AM

Everywhere. She had been everywhere, fucking it seemed for hours, The floor, the bar, the beds, by the fire. For some time now she had been on the sofa, Straddling Johns huge cock, as Jake fucked her ass from behind, and her mouth was stretched by the enormous head of Danny's Meat. Not long ago, while riding Danny with John in her ass, Jake had come in her mouth, a huge load of sweet, hot come, tasting that rich cum taste of brie cheese, she washed it down with two flutes of champagne and they had switched. Now Danny was close. His balls, already the size of lemons were tight against his body and his washboard stomach looked like it would shatter soon. He gasped three times and came into her. It tasted much the same, brielike, but sweeter, like honey and butter. And at that moment, she knew she was his, totally and completely, mind, body, ass, heart, spirit, and pussy. She was a bitch in heat, a super-slut, taking on three sexual athletes in their prime, and knowing, with an absolute certainty, this was her womanhood, what she had been born to do.

3:45 AM

She hung from her wrists, tied to the crystal chandelier above her, she bucked as John fucked her, with Danny's cock Tickling her asshole, waiting to get in. She was like a rag doll now, wide open in all her holes, the taste of cocks and cum ringing in her mouth, and whenever it faded, she would run her tongue around her mouth, where her face, blasted with five loads by this point, was still sticky wet. John came in her pussy again, and as he pulled out, Danny slipped into her ass. It was a beautiful fullness, a feeling of being taken, possessed, a sweet submission to his tool with the most secret part or her sexuality. Jake stepped up and mounted her cunt and the two men slammed their cocks into her in unison. Her body tensed briefly, sending another rush of cunt juice down her trembling, exhausted legs. She didn't know what number orgasm that was. The Nice little housewife from Indiana who had previous to this night only made it to two had lost count of her orgasms somewhere in the high teens, and that, she thought, had been hours ago.

DAWN

Jake and John were gone now gone off to sleep, and it was just her and Danny -sweet beautiful Danny-- Riding out a long last fuck as the morning stained the curtains and filled the room with a light the color of fire, The bed was soft, but she could feel one more orgasm waiting for her, deep in her pussy, and she wanted to take it. Danny was hanging in there, punning away at her furiously as the two of them worked in their den of silk quilts and Egyptian cotton sheets.

"I want you to do something for me" he said

"Wha-"

"Say you are mine, that I can have you whenever and however I like not just now but tomorrow, next week, next year. Say, 'My Pussy belongs to you"

She wanted it. So much. She wanted to be his bitch. Almost coming now. Almost-almost crying tears of joy. Trembling lips.

"M-m-m-my pu-pu-pussy belongs t-to Yooooouuuuuuouuou!"

And together they howled into that last orgasm, then fell asleep together, his cock nestled, still hard, in her core.