Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

"O... o... okay! I wasn't there; I only saw the video of those two guys doing that to you. That's all, I swear." Sidney's face was covered with sweat, and the plates he carried were shaking from the tension in his arms.

Ellie released her grip, and, as she said, "Thank you for telling the truth, Sidney," she patted his balls, somewhat more than gently, causing him to double over in shock and surprise. Amazingly, he didn't drop his breakfast; however, his trousers were loose enough that, when he attempted to walk to his chair, they slid down his thighs, revealing his cause for shame.

That morning, Ellie sought out the overseas study program manager and informed her that she was withdrawing from the program and would be returning home that coming weekend.

Part XC

Maggie stuck her head in the bedroom door and saw Sara tying the last of the four restraints she was going to use on Anna. Shaking her head, she asked, "Are you sure you want to do this, Anna? I know Sara said she was going to go easy on you and only use the last two feathers, but I have to say, that was easily the most intense part of what she put me through."

"Don't worry about me; I can take anything she can dish out," Anna replied with a confident grin, lifting her head to look at Maggie. Sara quickly pulled away the pillow her head had been resting on.

"Did I ever mention that I did an internship with Military Intelligence at Gitmo?" Sara asked, looking at Anna, an enigmatic smile on her face. Anna's eyes widened, a trace of fear showing in them. "Just kidding," Sara said with a small laugh.

"You bitch," Anna said, joining the laugh, but looking at Sara with suspicion.

"I warned you," said Maggie, also laughing. "I'll be back in a couple of hours. Remember Sara, she has to be at the restaurant, capable of working, by noon."

"Conditions, conditions, conditions," the young brunette seemed to grumble, then smiled, and nodded her understanding. "Shouldn't be a problem. Depends on how much my Barbie doll here wants to tolerate." Outside, a horn sounded. "Sounds like Mike's getting impatient. See you later," she said, laying her nude body down next to Anna.

"Now, Anna, some things you have to remember. If I see you need a break, when we start up again, it will be at the same level of intensity. If you ask for a break, when we start up again, it will be at the next level. You can ask for a break by calling out any man's name beginning with the letter 'J', such as Joe, Jim, James, etc. If it all gets to be more than you can stand, call out Michael or Mike, and I will stop and release you immediately. Okay?"

Anna nodded. "A J name for a break, Mike or Michael to quit."

"Very good," Sara replied and bent down to kiss Anna on the lips. She kept the kiss going until Anna responded. Sara pushed her tongue into Anna's mouth and began to slowly tongue fuck Anna's mouth with long slow strokes in and out of her oral orifice, eliciting a string of low moans from the older black haired beauty.

"Ooohhh, you are a bitch, aren't you?" Anna observed when Sara finally pulled away. "Shit, you've got my nipples tight and my pussy is running like a fucking river. I thought you were going to work me over with a couple of little feathers, not turn me on like an oven."

"All in good time, sweet Anna; I have to get you ready to enjoy the feathers." Sara leaned into Anna and placed a kiss on her jaw, just below the ear, eliciting a frustrated moan.

"What did you mean when you called me your Barbie doll, anyway?" Anna asked, as Sara moved her lips from Anna's ear to her shoulder.

"Shhh; you're talking too much. Just relax and enjoy what's happening." Sara began a line of kisses around Anna's collarbone while her hand began sliding over the older woman's abdomen, the touch so light it was almost imperceptible.

Reflexively, Anna reacted to the light touch, her abs spasming and retracting from the delicate caress. "D...don't; that tickles," she ordered.

"Mmhmm; I know," came the answer, as Sara's hand lightly brushed against the sensitive underside of Anna's mammas, resulting in a sharp intake of breath by the restrained woman.

"Oh, no! Sara, nobody said anything about tickling! Don't! Oh, god! What have I done to myself? Sara stop! Now!"

Sara threw her leg over Anna's, so her thigh was tight against the brunette's crotch. Subtly, she began to flex her thigh muscle, pulsing it against Anna's clit. "Do you really want me to stop now, Anna? I will; just say the magic word."

Anna felt the pulses against her lady and moaned. It was a month since Evie's death. Other than the threesome with Mike and Maggie the next morning, her only release had been at her own hand--tension reducing but hardly satisfying. Although she had a feeling she would regret it, she closed her eyes and shook her head no.

Sara grinned and leaned down for a kiss. When Anna felt lips pressing on hers, she parted them for the tongue she knew would follow. As she moaned her acceptance, she felt Sara's body relaxing onto hers. Then she was aware of a differing motion, and the sensation of a wet vulva sliding up and down her thigh. Sara was humping her leg, forcing her own thigh against Anna's quim, pushing her toward orgasm.

Anna pulled away from the kiss, gasping. "Yes, yes, Sara, love! Go, go, I'm almost there, gooooo...Noooo! Damn you! Don't stop now! Saraaaa! Where are you going? Come back here! You can't leave me like this."

"I just have to get mylittlefeathers, Love. I don't even have to leave the room. See, here I am." She dropped the pheasant feather on the bed between Anna's legs and lightly caressed one of them with the ostrich plume.

Anna felt her leg automatically flinch from the light touch, which also elicited a giggle. "Sara, no, don't..."

Sara pulled the plume away as she approached the knee. Anna took a deep breath, relaxing. With no pillow behind her head, the strain of lifting it to see what Sara was doing was too tiring, so she wasn't aware of Sara's next target until she felt the feathery fronds brushing her nipples.

"Uunnngh, what? No! Ohmigod, Sara! Don't please! (Ha ha ha ha heeheee heeha) don't Sara! Stop it now! Saaarrraaaa!" she screamed as Sara pulled the frothy feather across her body, just under her breasts. Even as the torture proceeded, Anna was aware of the tingling tickle in her pussy, telling her an orgasm was beginning to build

"Mother of God, Sara stop it—you're gonna make me come! Please, Sara, noooo..." Sara pulled the feather away just before Anna hit the point of no return. The 50-something woman relaxed and took several deep breaths to recover herself, not seeing Sara pick up the much narrower pheasant tail feather.

Anna closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she recovered from the near-orgasm. Suddenly it felt like a hundred bugs crawling across her cheeks and nose. Forgetting she was tied down, she tried to brush them away. "Sara, damn you! My face feels all buggy..."

With a laugh in her voice, Sara replied "This will help," and ran the frothy ostrich plume from Anna's elbow to her waist, barely touching her.

Anna exploded into a fit of giggling gyrations trying to escape and avoid the irritating caress of the feathery fronds. "Sara, you (hahahahahaha) skanky whore! Stop it; let me loose!" In fact, Sara wasn't moving the airy plume. Anna was bedeviling herself, trying to avoid the feathery vanes.

Sara dropped the ostrich plume on Anna's lower abdomen, its weight barely noticeable to the gyrating woman. She moved so she was on her knees between Anna's legs. Slowly, gently, she reached out with the long pointed feather and stroked Anna's outer labia.

When she didn't respond, Sara removed the ostrich plume and gave her a very few seconds to recover and touched her again, this time eliciting a small shriek, "What..."

Another, firmer touch followed, prompting Anna to again try to avoid the touch. This game, accompanied by pleas to be released and giggle fits, continued for a few minutes. Sara had, by then, coaxed Anna's labia to open, exposing her inner lips and clit, and open vagina.

With a light touch and deft hand, she teased Anna with light caresses and touches all over her exposed vulva, while Anna simultaneously laughed, cried, screamed, pleaded, cursed, squirmed and twerked.

Sara moved so she was kneeling over Anna's thigh, her slit resting on the restrained leg. Slowly, feeling her way in, she inserted the pheasant feather into Anna's vagina, causing that lady to freeze momentarily.

"SA-RAA!! What are you... No! Sara, Don't... ohmigod, you're gonna kill me... oh, Christ, Sara... no, don't... oh, shit, Sara, I' gonna... I've gotta... Sara, please do it...Nooooo!" she cried as she felt Sara begin to twist and withdraw the deviling instrument. Anna was sobbing with frustration when Sara threw herself down on the tortured woman and began to repeat the humping motions which had aroused her so at the beginning of her bedevilment.

Restrained as she was, Anna could only move her hips, and did so, thrusting them up at Sara, meeting each of her downward thrusts with one of her own. Her vocalizations urged Sara to faster and harder thrusts, which Anna attempted to demonstrate. In less than a minute, both women were moving in erratic, random fashions, quickly culminating in mutual orgasms.

Sara raised herself up and weakly moved to untie Anna's arm restraints before collapsing on the older brunette's chest. Anna wrapped her arms around the young woman and hugged her tight. "You really are a bitch, aren't you? I'd promise to get even, but I'm afraid the next time, you 'd kill me with pleasure, and I always promised myself if that happened, it would be with a man."

Sara laughed. "Well, if it's any consolation, you did better than I thought you would. I expected you to holler for Mike before I got to the pheasant feather. How do you feel?"

"Sort of how I think I'd feel after a gang bang—stiff, sore and wrung out."

Sara kissed the older woman gently on the forehead. "Lie here and relax. I'll go run you a warm bath, and bring you a glass of port. It'll help you recover."

"Thank you. How am I for time? I should leave about quarter past eleven."

"Loads of time. It's only nine-thirty."

"You're kidding me. That was only half an hour. Shit, I thought it had gone on for an hour or more. Okay, give me a half hour to nap then, will you, and then wake me for the bath. I better pass on the wine, but tea would be good."

"You got it. Rest now."

Part XCI

Maggie sat facing Mike across the booth in a family-oriented restaurant on the way to the high school he and Ellie had attended. They were waiting on their orders, nursing their coffees. "So, my son," she began, "what did Sara say that has you so exercised?"

"Not so much what she said, but what she asked. The other night, after I proposed and she said not yet, when I got home I told her I was sure I wanted her, for her, ya know. We went to bed and made love, and then... well, she said she had observed that we were close," Maggie nodded that she understood, " and asked how close."

Maggie's eyebrows went up in surprise. "Wow; she's a sharp lady. She mentioned to me that she thought we were close, and I told her it was just all that had gone on this summer, and she seemed satisfied."

"Well, she might have been then, but when I said yeah, we were, she asked how close."

"What did you say?"

"Well, I sort of figured it was fish or cut bait. If it was gonna chase her away, better to do it now before we got any more attached, so I told her about as close as two people can get, and she said, 'you're sleeping with her.'

"To cut to the chase, it didn't bother her, and she said I might have to make room for her Mom, then pointed out I was gonna have five women depending on me for sex, and asked if I really wanted our marriage to be that open.

"And that's the problem–I don't know. I'd never considered it, not even after learning about Uncle Jim and Aunt Sally. Hell, I'm not even sure I understand what an open marriage is."

"Sure you do, Mike, if you think about it. In a 'closed' marriage, what most people think of as marriage, the only sex partner you have is the person you're married to. In your wedding ceremony, you take a vow that you will forsake all others, and all your physical and emotional needs are to be met by your partner.

"In an open marriage, and there are several kinds, you and your partner are free to meet those needs outside the marriage. They can range from wide open, like those Hollywood marriages where one person lives on each coast and they live independently or with some other temporary partner, but are still legally wed to each other, even though they may not have talked to each other in over a year. Or a couple might have a close friend, who enjoys the 'benefits' of sex with the couple on a regular basis, and that's the only 'open' aspect of the marriage.

"In a manner of speaking, your father and I had an open marriage, of sorts. I knew he was screwing around and didn't care. I didn't need to since I was meeting my own sexual needs, and you kids were filling most of my emotional needs. The rest of them, well, I guess that's why I was on so many committees and feeling depressed so often."

"Okay, I can see how it would work, I just don't know how I'd feel about Sara screwing some other guy."

"Did she say it would be another guy?"

No, but... you think she might be satisfied with a woman as a partner."

"Some of the time. I was surprised how much I enjoyed being with Evie. I'd never tried that before and didn't know what to expect.

"Does it bother you that Sara has had other lovers?" He shook his head. "Then why would it bother you if she had one now?"

"I didn't know her before. Now, she'd be promising to be my mate,my mate..."

"So would you promise to be hers, but you have also, implicitly, promised to fill the sexual needs of several other women..."

"She knows that, and says it's okay..."

"If, and it's a very big if, she has the same right---to go outside the couple to have her needs met. All she's saying, Mike, is that if it's fair for you to have sex with others, then it's fair for her.

"What you two will have to decide are the parameters of the openness of your marriage, sort of like Evie wanted–you had a given circle you could have whenever you wanted, as long as you met Evie's needs first. If you wanted, or needed, to go outside that circle, then you had to let her know as soon as you could.

"She said she didn't need that kind of permission, but I can guarantee you, if she had ever felt the urge, she would have expected the same sort of understanding acceptance of her actions."

"I see, I think; kind of like Dad's favorite saying, 'sauce for the goose....' You mentioned parameters. What did you mean?"

"Oh, things like who you could have sex with without informing her, and vice versa; people who would not be acceptable; conditions when it wouldn't be acceptable, like when you were angry with each other, or for revenge or to get even for something; things like that.

"For example, Jim and Sally have agreed that they won't have sex with anyone on their block, or their street for a block in either direction. It keeps the gossip down they say. And, other than his regular sessions with Mom, no sex with anyone else for two days after a fight."

"So, if Sara gives me permission to have sex with five women, would that mean I have to give her permission to fuck five guys? And what about protection, or kids. Or...shit! It'd be easier to give up you and Anna and Ellie, but...no, I can't do that either. Double shit!"

Part XCI I

Sara was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, reading her book when Maggie got home. "Hi; did Anna get off okay?"the tall blonde asked, setting her purse on a chair.

Sara looked at her with an amused smile. "Mmhmm, either way you meant it. She left about ten minutes ago."

Maggie, getting herself a cup from the cupboard, looked over her shoulder, a quizzical expression on her face, then she grinned. "Well, I expected that one.

"You have Mike in such a tizzy, she's going to have to be able to pretty much take care of the restaurant by herself today."

"Poor boy," Sara said with a grin. "What's he in a tizzy about? My question about an open marriage, I bet." Maggie poured her coffee and sat down.

"Mmhmm. He said you guessed about us. How did you..."

"Friday, when he came home for lunch, when you greeted him with a kiss, it looked pretty hot, especially when he slid his hands inside your panties. I don't know much about how sons and moms kiss, but, somehow, grabbing their bare ass seems a little beyond normal."

"Yeah, we did get a little carried away there," Maggie said with a smile. "Was there anything else?"

Sara thought a minute. "Not really; just the generally relaxed manner you two have around each other–the nudity, the openness. You're more like a couple who've been married a few years than mother and son." She got up and refilled her coffee. "What did Mike have to say about the open marriage thing?"

"He seems a little upset about the concept. I think he understands it from sauce for the goose perspective. As I told you, he has a pretty strong sense of fairness, but– Evie had made it clear to him in their earlier times that she would not be shared with another man, and I think he sort of expects that from all women.

"I guess I'm responsible for part of that. When we got started and were discussing what we would allow, I sort of made the same statement, that I would accept another woman into our sessions, but not another man. Based on that, he..."

"Expects the same from me. I know; he as much as said so the other night. That's all?"

"No; I told him the two of you had to sit down and, if he decides he wants to go the open marriage route, the two of you have to define what that means for you. Then I gave him a list of things you should discuss–who, when, why, safe sex practices, contraception, how to handle disagreements, how to handle your responsibilities toward each other and what those are."

Sara smiled and walked over to Maggie and bent down to give her a hug. "Thank you, Maggie. You're going to be a great mother-in-law. When we have that discussion, could you be there, to keep us on track, sort of?"

"Are you sure that's what you want, Sara. Wouldn't you rather have it just between the two of you? Wouldn't you be afraid I'd be biased because he's my son and lover."

"I haven't known you very long, Maggie, only a couple of days, but I'm pretty sure you'd bend over backwards to be fair in advising us. You wouldn't be asked to take sides or arbitrate, only to keep us focused on what we're talking about. To bring up issues we seem to be neglecting, or avoiding."

"If that is the situation, then, if you both want me there, I'll be glad to help." She took a sip of coffee and made a face. "Luke warm; yuk." Standing up to take it to the microwave, she asked, "Do you have family you want to tell about your engagement?"

"Engagement? Oh, yeah; I guess it is now, isn't it?" she laughed. "Just my Mom. If Mike doesn't have to work Wednesday, maybe I can take him up to Cherry Valley and introduce them to one another."

"You have family in Cherry Valley? That's where I was born. You say your mother is there; has she lived there long?"

"She was born there, too. Her name was Woolsey before she married my dad. She was twenty when she had me, so she's forty-five now. After she married Dad, she worked in the library here in Sou'ven for several years. Then, a year or so after he was killed, she moved back to Cherry Valley and just kind of retired from the world. Dad had enough time in the Guard and on the police force she qualified for full widow's pensions, and she's getting by, mostly. I send her a bit when I can, and she always says I shouldn't, but she cashes the checks," Sara finished with a small laugh.

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers