Paige & Lily

Story Info
I can't say no to my girls.
2k words
4.15
112.4k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwind
Ghostwind
185 Followers

This is my first story uploaded to Literotica. I've been reading stories on here for years, but thought it about time I contributed one of my own.

This short tale begins well after the transgression into incest of a father (and bisexual mother) with their bisexual teenage (18+) daughters, basically in a period after the new taboo status quo has been established.

I hope you like it!

Note: All characters are of legal age (18+). This is a work of fiction. If incest is not your thing; don't bother reading any further.

------

"Daddy, I'm horny!" Whined my daughter Paige loudly, from the other side of my home-office door. Now that is something most, if not almost-all, fathers will never hear. I pity them. They will never have known the exquisite pleasure one experiences from fucking your own teenage daughters. But it was an annoyance now; because I was trying to work from home at the weekend to meet some imminent deadlines, and this nineteen year old goddess was demanding my cock.

"I'm busy Paige! Daddy has to get this work done. Go find your sister." Again this is not something most fathers would experience; suggesting to their daughter that she should have sex with her sister.

"But Lily is out!" Paige cried.

"What about your mother?" I asked, again another rare thing; for fathers to suggest their daughter have sex with their mother.

"Mom's shopping! C'mon Daddy, I want your cock in my pussy; my sweet tight tiny teenage pussy! Daddyeeee!"

I sighed heavily. The rising pitch of her voice really gets to me. I had never been able to resist my daughters, and especially not since our relationships had become sexual. I knew I'd be up late tonight; though that would be to finish this work, because my daughter needed me now and I couldn't say no. My cock was already hard and straining in my underpants ready.

I stood up and left my desk to open the door. I was the only one allowed in my home-office, it normally kept disturbances to the minimum. I should have sound-proofed it too . . .

I opened the door to see my daughter Paige there. She was naked of course, it was warm and since our family were nowadays incestuous, clothing was little worn around the home. She was gorgeous; Paige has a nicely rounded figure and full breasts. She's a curly brunette with a cute smile and always has a twinkle in her eye. Though I'm sure the last is a sign of her lust.

She is stood there waiting, an obvious clear trickle of wetness down the inside of her leg. "Daddy?"

"Come on Pumpkin" I say and hold out my hand. My daughter takes it and I lead her to her old bedroom. We use only one bedroom now, the four of us share a single king-size bed. I can tell you it's wonderful to sleep with three beautiful women at the same time. Her old room was the bedroom she had while growing up and it's all pink with posters of boybands and ponies.

"I love it when you fuck me in here Daddy, it's just like I used to dream of; when all I had were my fingers to put in my pussy. I wished and wished you'd come in and take my virginity. It did come true in the end!" Paige said as she laid down on her old bed. I pulled off my few clothes and my daughter opened her legs for me.

My youngest daughter was very wet and I eagerly lapped up the sweet nectar dripping from her teenage pussy. Her lips were puffy and her clit protruding. "Yes Daddy, Yes!" she cried as I ate her out "I love my Daddy's tongue!"

And I loved to eat her pussy.

Paige's fingers were on her nipples viciously twisting and pulling them. She loved rough tit-play, almost as much as her mother. "Daddy, you're going to make your little girl cum! Yes. Yes. Yes! Fuck Daddy, I'm cummmming!"

And she squirted, a powerful stream of girl-cum, thick and sweet; I drank it down, savouring it. All my girls squirt; it'd make a lot of mess if we didn't all love the taste of it.

"Thank you Daddy." Paige said tiredly, smiling.

"I'm not done yet Pumpkin." I replied, moving up onto the bed over her.

"Fuck me Daddy?"

"Yes dear." I replied. I loved being on all fours holding myself over either of my daughters. It wasn't just the sense of anticipation of a good fuck, but the feeling of power I felt over her underneath me; she was mine and I could do anything I wanted. "Pussy or arse?"

"Pussy please Daddy." Paige said and I lowered my face to hers. We kissed, in a most inappropriate way for father and daughter, as lovers very much in love. Our tongues fought each other in our joined mouths, my daughter tasting her pussy juices on me.

I lowered myself down and with practised ease my rock hard cock slid into her wet hole. The tightness of her teenage pussy as it enveloped my cock was almost enough to send me into orgasm, had I been unused to regular attention from my daughters.

Instead I held myself on the brink as I ploughed Paige into the bed. Her hands pawed at my body as my groin pounded into hers and she was gasping for breath. I knew my daughter well and I picked the right rhythm to bring her quickly to her second orgasm.

Paige cried out beneath me as she spasmed, her back arched and her body went taut as she came, her arms were flung out and her cry became silent as her lungs ran out of air. The grip of her pussy muscles on my cock were enough to break through my restraint and my orgasm followed hers.

With a final few hard thrusts I shot my seed deep into my daughter.

I rolled us onto our sides so we could rest, but still remaining joined and without my weight on her. Our arms held us together as we closely embraced. After a couple of minutes she whispered "I love you Daddy."

"I'll always love you Pumpkin" I replied.

"And I love you both, except when you do it without me!"

We both turned our heads and saw my eldest daughter Lily standing in the doorway. Her arms were crossed and an expression of mock anger on her face. Like her younger sibling the 20 year old Lily was naked too. Her figure was more athletic, from sports and the loss of teenage puppy fat. And just like her sister I could see a trail of pussy juice running down the inside of her thigh.

"Daddy's only cum once Lil'!" Paige said brightly.

"Good, then he'll have some left for me!" Lily said. She strode over, climbed on the bed and pulled us apart. As we rolled onto our backs my cock slid out of Paige's pussy and Lily literally sucked it up, savouring her sister's intimate flavour.

My cock became fully hard quickly inside my eldest daughter's mouth and throat as she exercised her oral talents. Then she raised her head. "I want Daddy in my arse. Get me ready sis'!" and Lily moved around over us until her crotch was over Paige's face.

Little sister gripped onto big sisters hips with her hands and raised her head up to tongue Lily's anus. Lily meanwhile went back to contentedly sucking her Daddy's cock. I just laid there and enjoyed it.

"That'll do." Lily said, lifting herself up and crouching over my crotch. Paige reached over and held my hard cock directly up as her sister lowered herself down onto it. I felt her slick anus press against the head of my cock and then open up, gripping the sides as she slid down. Her hot tight arse gripped me as she took all of my cock.

Lily's eyes were closed as she took the anal penetration. It was a favourite of hers and she always savoured the initial impalement, feeling her arse stretch around my cock and it fill up her back passage.

"God! That's good. You don't need to move Daddy, I'll do the work. I expect you're all tired out after having to do my insatiable slut sister." Lily might have sounded harsh but it was all just banter, though she did like to be dominant. (After all, the first incest had been between Lily and Paige; licking each other out to the sounds of my wife and I fucking.)

(The funny thing is that I fuck Jenny a lot more now that she has to share me with our daughters. We used to only make love a couple of times a week. Now it's at least once a day; our daughters have relight our sexual fires.)

Lily was bouncing on my cock now, working it in and out of her arse. Paige watched, her fingers in her recently-fucked pussy, already making her shudder with mini-orgasms. Lily had one hand on my chest to steady herself while the other frigged her clit and rubbed her snatch.

I held my eldest daughter's hips to help keep her aligned on my cock, enjoying watching her pert breasts bounce up and down with her movements.

"Aren't I a good arse fucker Daddy?" Lily asked breathlessly.

"You're daddy's personal anal whore! You're so fucking good and tight!" I replied.

"Tell me when Daddy! I want to drink your cum!" Lily cried out.

"Nearly there baby." I grunted as we held each other's gaze. I let one hand go from Lily's hips, reaching over and in between Paige's legs. Her masturbating hand withdrew as she let me finger her pussy. I loved pleasuring both my daughters simultaneously. "Now Lily!"

"Fuck yeah!" She shouted and like a rocket she shot off my cock. Lily pushed herself back down the bed and dropped her mouth onto my arse-soiled cock "Yum!" she exclaimed as my tool muffled her.

With my eldest daughter's anal and finally oral work, I came hard. She drank me down as I shot cum into her mouth. When she'd got every last drop she raised her head and let me softening worn-out cock drop out of her mouth. "I'd die without drinking this every day." Lily said satisfied.

Paige eagerly pointed at her pussy. "There's more in there sis'!"

"Insatiable slut!" repeated Lily as she moved over to suck out my cum from her younger sister's pussy. Paige came twice more from the oral attention.

I mustered my strength and got off the bed and moved behind Lily "Someone hasn't properly cum yet" I said before diving into her pussy with my tongue.

"Thank you Daddy! You're so considerate!" Lily said while taking a breath from her sister's snatch. She dove back in as I ate her out. I gave her two orgasms and then stood up.

The sight of my daughters in sapphic union is forever etched in my memory, it being one of the best things I've ever seen. Paige looked up at me as Lily continued to eat her out "Daddy, do you have to go?" She said with a pained expression.

"Daddy's got work to do. His tongue and cock need some rest too." I said in third person. "You two keep playing with each other. And you know how Mommy hates shopping at weekends. Give her a proper welcome when she gets back in."

"Yes Daddy!" they both chimed.

I left the room and despite a massive pile of work to complete ahead of me; I had a big grin on my face imagining my wife Jenny begin greeted by her daughters, being stripped, having her tits sucked and her holes licked thoroughly out.

Well, I suppose I could take another break from the work to watch . . .

Life is good.

Ghostwind
Ghostwind
185 Followers