Paige Ch. 01

Story Info
Uncle discovers love for niece.
1k words
4.27
145.3k
41

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psylic
psylic
42 Followers

Chapter 1: The Party Girl


I picked Paige up from her party about 12:30. She was pretty drunk. She was looking hot. She kept looking at me with her bedroom eyes and licking her lips.

I got her into the car and climbed into the driver's seat.

"Thanks for picking me up." she said.

"No problem."

"All my girlfriends think you're hot, you know," she purred

"It that right?"

"Yeah. And you know why they say that? 'Cause you're so hot."

"Paige, stop that," I said. I was flattered. This little cutie telling me I was hot, got me exited.

Paige was quite a little hellion, but good at heart. She was a sassy little thing, and she had been in a little trouble. She'd come home drunk a couple of times. Her mom found her pot stash and threw it out. She got caught going down on her boyfriend in the backseat of her mom's car. And then there was the time she got busted for shop-lifting. That scared the shit out of her. She'd been pretty good since then.

I was backing the car up, which caused me to throw my arm behind the passenger's seat and turn my head in her direction. I smelled the liquor on her breath, even over what I'd had to drink. She leaned closer to me and gently pressed her lips against my neck She had her hand on my thigh. I wasn't in a position to physically react, so all I could do was say, "Stop it," although I didn't want it to end.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Don't you like it?"

"Of course I do," I said, and realized right away what a mistake it was to say that. I was trying not to hurt her feelings.

"M-m-m," she said. "He likes it." She slid her hand up to my cock, which was already hard, and stroked it.

Once I was driving forward, I could reach down and move her hand. But when I laid my hand on hers, I gently squeezed and slid my fingers up the wrist and forearm before pulling her hand away.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too"

"No. I love you! I've loved you for a long time" she said.

"I've always loved you," I said. She was my late brother Carl's daughter. Of course I loved her. And I knew she'd always had a crush on me. And since she had blossomed into a young woman, I had fought to resist some very unhealthy urges.

She leaned in and pressed her lips against my neck again. I was way too slow at resisting. She slid her lips up to my ear and whispered, "I'm in love with you." My heart almost burst through my chest. She sounded so much like her mother.

I had dated her mom, Sarah, before she married my brother. The flame I had never really died, at least not in my heart. And Paige looked just like her mother. Paige's mom, Sarah had never told me she loved me, until after she had married my brother. Then it all meant something different.

Paige and her mom were both petite. Paige was five feet tall and Sarah was barely four feet eleven. They had delicate features, the kind of face that would be cute, even at sixty or seventy. Her delicate,petite size and features made her appear younger than her eighteen years, just as her mother always seemed much younger than she was.

Paige had her hand on my dick. I pulled the car over before moving her hand this time. When I did, I squeezed it again, pulled it up to my chest and held it there.

"Paige, you have to stop this!" I said sternly. Her face was only inches from mine now. She was looking into my eyes, in the dim light. With that look, she said things that should never be spoken aloud. She leaned in closer, I leaned toward her and we kissed. We kissed deeply and passionately. All the while, I was thinking, "What am I doing? This has to stop!"

She had unfastened my jeans and had her little fingers wrapped around my manhood. I wanted it to go on, but I knew I had to stop it. I found I had run my hand up under her blouse and was caressing her breast.

"We can't do this," I told her.

"We have too," she said, then dropped her head down and took my cock into her mouth.

I slid my seat back to give her room, and ran my fingers through her wavy hair. She wrapped her little lips around the head and plunged down on my member. Her small mouth could only take in half of my rod. She slid her lips back, took my dick out of her mouth and began to lick it. It was her lollipop. She licked it from top to bottom. Her saliva was dripping down to my balls. She took me into her mouth again, as deep as she could, a bit more than half way now.

I wanted to pull her on top of me, and fuck her like I had imagined, so many times. I wanted to come in her mouth. I knew I should stop all this.

Before I could make another move, I said, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes!" she said. "Cum for me." She took just the head of my throbbing cock in her lips and started jacking me off, into her mouth. She wanted my cum in her mouth. I moved her hand away and began to get off.

I hadn't cum for a while, so it was quite a load. I could hear her sucking, slurping, greedily. She sucked me dry and swallowed every drop. She sucked me until I was soft, and then got me hard again. It was the best head I had ever gotten.

She moved her face up to mine. Her small hand began to caress my spent, but hard, wet cock. She kissed me again. She tasted like booze and sex.

"So," she breathed, "You gonna take me home and fuck me, or what?"

psylic
psylic
42 Followers