Paige Ch. 04

Story Info
Paige and I rise and shine.
1.2k words
4.43
59.4k
6

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psylic
psylic
42 Followers

After basking in the after glow of making love with my beautiful young lover for a while, I had to answer nature's call. "I gotta get up, baby," I said.

"Why?" she pleaded. She would have stayed in bed all day.

"Well, for one thing," I began, "I gotta pee."

"Ohh," she squealed, "Can I come along?"

"You ask like I'm going to Disneyland."

"Well, can I?"

"I guess. If you really want to."

I got up and slid into my boxers as she watched intently. "You got a great ass for an old guy," she said.

She disappeared beneath her sheets and emerged with the thong and tiny little T shirt she had worn the night before. I watched her dress as closely as she had watched me. I turned and headed to the bathroom with her right behind me.

I stepped up to the toilet and she moved in right behind me. "I wanna watch, OK?" she said and pressed herself up tight to my back. "I never saw a guy pee before." Being as short as she was, her breasts were against the middle of by back. She pushed her crotch on the back of my right leg, just below my ass. I shifted my weight and leaned back a little. She moved her right leg forward, snuggled up a bit tighter and peered around my right shoulder.

"OK," I said. I pulled my half-hard cock out of the bottom of my shorts. It was a struggle to keep it from becoming erect. I had to piss really bad so I was able to manage. She slid her hand down my arm to my hand and asked, "Can I hold it?"

"What?"

"I wanna hold it while you pee."

"All right," I said. At that point in time I would have given her anything she'd asked for. I moved my hand away and she took hold.

"Like this?" she asked. She had mimicked my grip, except that I'd held two fingers underneath and the thumb on top, she was able to fit all four of her slender fingers under the shaft. Her grip was just a bit tight though.

"Not so tight, baby," I said. "You don't want to strangle him. Point it down just a bit, there. Ahhh! Relief at last!"

"I can feel it," she giggled. "I can feel it runnin' through. That is so cool!"

She began to aim at different parts of the bowl. "This is so cool! Girls can't do this."

"You can't write your name in the snow either."

"Can you really do that?"

"Sure can. And just to show you how romantic I am, next time, I'll write your name."

"Smart-ass!" she said as she smacked me with her free hand.

"Careful," I said, "don't miss the bowl."

At last I finished, and she asked, "All done?"

"Now you shake it"

She shook gently.

"Good," I said "Now squeeze out the last." She did. "And shake." She shook it again. "All done." I said.

She tenderly wrapped her fingers around my member and stroked it and shook it. She did that one more time and I was fully erect again.

"Does it always get hard when you done?" she asked.

"Only when a beautiful girl holds it," I replied.

"How many beautiful girls have held it?"

"You mean while I peed?" I ask. "Only one, the rest weren't all the beautiful."

She squeezed my dick hard and smacked my chest again. "You are such a smart ass!"

She released her grip and stepped back. "My turn," she said. She dropped her little thong and sat down. She glared up at me and said, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"I need a little privacy"

"I don't think so, dear," I said. "Not after the little ritual we just went through."

"You wanna watch?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I said. And strangely, I did want to watch. I threw a towel on the floor in front of her throne and dropped to my knees before her. I parted her legs, slightly, and asked, "Will this work, or will you pee in my face."

"Only if you want me too," she replied.

"Not this time."

After some hesitation she relaxed and she began to pee. It was fascinating to watch the flow emanate from her tender little flower. The order of her urine reached my nose. It stung my nostrils. As pungent a scent as it was, I didn't find it repulsive. It came from Paige, therefore I loved it. When she had finished, she said, "I suppose to want to wipe my pussy, now."

I hadn't thought of it, but I said, "Yeah, yeah, I do."

I took a piece of tissue and pressed it against her little twat, then raised it up to examine it.

"What the hell are ya doin' now?" she asked.

"Just checking," I said. "And a good thing too. See? Blood."

"Looks like you need to kiss it and make it better again," She said in her little girl voice.

Without hesitation, I pulled her forward to the edge of the ring and leaned in to her damp little box. I kissed it softly and then licked it clean. I could taste the salty, tangy blend of her urine and blood and the last hint of our love juices. It was filthy and nasty and delicious. "Better?" I asked.

"Yeah, much better." she said. "But if you think I'm ever gonna kiss you again, you're fuckin' nuts." She giggled and I stood up.

She reached out and gripped the waist band of my shorts. She tugged and my rock hard cock throbbed just inches from her face. "Ooh look," she said, "blood here too."

She starting licking my cock, just as he had the night before. Soon it was dripping with her saliva. Her spittle was running down my balls and my legs. Then she started to lap it all up, from my thighs and my balls and then up to my dick, until it was all cleaned up. It was as if some mother animal were cleaning one of her young. Only then, did she wrap her lips around the head and slide down onto the shaft. She only took in an inch or so the first time, but each time she went down she took a little more. Her mouth was small, so she took in just a little more than half, which was wonderful. It was the best I'd ever had, so far.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" I asked.

She pulled back and said. "Oh, I've done this part before." She ran her tongue around the head, then looked up at me and said, "But you were the first in here." She looked down at her twat where her hand was resting.

I lifted her to her feet and kissed her deeply. I licked her lips and sucked her tongue. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"You ain't callin' me a liar are ya? I thought you loved me."

"Oh, I do love you Baby," I said. "More than you'll ever know. I just can't bear the thought of another guy having you."

" It was only one guy. He was my old boyfriend. I gave him oral a few times. You were the first to really fu...make love to me. And the first to come in me, ever. I never let him come in my mouth. I swear. You ain't mad at me are ya?"

"No Baby," I said, "I'm not mad at you."

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me and said, "I'll never make you jealous, I promise" She kissed me deeply. I had never met a more passionate person in my life.

psylic
psylic
42 Followers