Paige Ch. 13

Story Info
Confessions.
1.9k words
4.28
31.8k
2

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psylic
psylic
42 Followers

When I awoke the next morning, I was alone. I sat up and pulled down the sheets to find a bloody mess. My entire crotch was incrusted in blood and the sheets were soaked. My cock was a mass of shredded flesh. Part of the blood was surely mine, but not all of it, I was certain.

I slid my jeans and shirt on and stripped the bed. I grabbed the bedding and my shoes and walked down the hall. I tossed the mess on the bathroom floor and took a shower.

After my shower I put on some fresh clothes, picked up the ruined bedding and trod downstairs. There was Paige, sitting at the kitchen table, with a cup of coffee, reading a People magazine. She wore winter pajamas, that covered her legs and her arms. This was a girl that didn't like to cover up unless it was cold. It wasn't cold at all that morning. It made her all the more alluring to me. She sat there, head down, her hair hanging down in her face, all covered up in flannel.

"Hi," Paige said, in a tiny sheepish tone. She barely glanced up at me.

"Morning," I replied, as I walked past. I went straight to the laundry room with the sheets. Once I got to the laundry room, I decided to trash the whole thing, and chucked it all in the garbage, and went back to the kitchen.

Paige looked up as I walked in and I smiled at her. She gave me the tiniest smile, but it seemed to light up the room. Her green eyes shined through the hair hanging across her face.

I turned to pour myself a cup of coffee and soon felt Paige's little hands on my ribs. She slid her arms around me, and held me close. I pivoted to face her, lifted her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I brushed the hair from her face and kissed her softly. Her hair smelled like blueberries and her mouth tasted like coffee, with cream and sugar. She laid her head on my shoulder and let it rest there. There were no tears, no sobs, just the warmest embrace I had ever known. We stood there entangled that way until our coffee grew cold.

Finally she said, "I hate you, mother fucker," without looking up or loosening her grip on me. "I hate the way you make me love you, even when I don't want to."

"You don't want to love me?"

"Sometimes I don't. But I can't help it. Do you really love me or not?"

"I do, Paige. I love you more than life itself."

"Now that just sounds like a load of shit."

"Paige, I've never loved anyone the way I love you."

"You've got a fucked up way of showin' a girl that you love her."

"I know, Baby. I've been a real mess lately. I want to take care of you. I want to do the right thing."

"There you go again, talkin' in cliches. I don't need you to take care of me. And do you have the slightest idea of what the 'right thing' to do is in this situation?"

"Who does? Let's just do what needs to be done and I'll be right at your side. I want to marry you, but we can't do that. So we have to figure out the next best thing."

"Would you really marry me?"

"I would. I swear. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Are you going to send me to Aunt Beth's?"

"Hell no! It's you me and from now on."

"I want to sell the house."

"I know."

"I mean right away."

"OK."

"I want to sell everything in it. Right now."

"We'll have an estate sale."

"Good. Right now, I have to go see Megan."

"Right now?"

"It's important."

She ran off, got dressed and she was gone. I called the realtor and the lawyer and made arrangements for the estate sale. Paige had me take care of all the important matters. She should have been more involved, but I was glad that she trusted me. I told everyone that she was too distraught to deal with the details. Truth was she didn't want to be bothered. All she did was sign the papers. Looking back, I realize that I could really taken advantage of her. I loved her and did what she wanted and what I thought was best for her.

It was a busy day. Paige came home at about six and was very moody. Those were strange times. Paige had yet to mourn the loss of her parents in what might be considered an appropriate fashion. I whipped up a light dinner and we ate in near silence.

We slept in Paige's bed that night. It seemed a little odd, but it was wonderful just to hold her and anticipate making love to my sweet little lover. She had stripped her room of a lot of the things that had made it seem so childish, just a couple of weeks before. It seemed a little sparse.

Paige slipped into bed beside me, wearing a set of cute little pajamas. I wore just my shorts. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. Her kisses were the best I'd ever known. "I have some confessions to make," she said.

"What is it?"

"About boys. You weren't my first. I lied to you. I did it with my old boyfriend five times."

"You don't have to tell me all this. I don't care. It's OK."

"No it's not. I lied to you. I didn't let him cum in me though. That part's true. And no boy ever made me cum,'til you."

"None of that matters, Paige. The only thing that matters is you and me."

"There's somethin' else."

"What?"

"It's Megan."

"What about Megan?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"Yeah, I know."

"No, she was my girlfriend, before you came along. She's in love with me."

"How do you feel about her?"

"I don't know. I mean. I love her but; I love you. She doesn't want me to leave. She asked me to move in with her the night of her party. That's why I had you come pick me up. I didn't have an answer, and I was afraid; and then you; and me; and now..."

"If I hadn't come along when I did, you would be living with Megan, as her lover. Is that it."

"I don't know. I was confused. I'm still confused."

"Would you rather live with Megan?"

"No, I want to live with you, forever, I swear. But, I don't want to hurt Megan. I still love her."

"Is that why you had to see her today?"

"You knew?"

"I just figured it out."

"Yeah, I was going to say good-bye, but, I couldn't."

"What happened?"

"What do think happened? I kissed her. I was kissing her good-bye, but she wouldn't say good-bye and she wouldn't stop kissing me. She pulled me into her bed and...she fucked me. Is that what you wanted to hear? I can't leave her."

"What do want to do about her?"

"I want to take her with us."

"We can't do that."

"Sure we can. We can share her. It'll be the three of us. It will be beautiful. I know you're dying to fuck her. She told me she wants to fuck you. We can share."

"Paige! Stop it! You're talking nonsense."

"Don't tell me you wouldn't like to fuck her. You know you've thought about it. I heard the two of you when you came to pick me up at her place. I heard the two of you kissing."

"We didn't kiss."

"I heard you. I know that if I hadn't been there, you would have fucked her. After you left, she told me she was going to fuck you. And you can fuck her if you want to."

"Stop this talk!"

"Let's bring her into our bed. I know you would love to fuck her from behind as she eats my pussy. I can tell. Look how hard you are."

I was as hard as a rock and my heart was pounding. The images that Paige was creating were driving me wild. The thought of Megan kissing and making love to Paige was almost too much to bear. Then the thought of having the two of them in bed with me nearly sent me over the edge. I was sure that Paige was just saying those thing to test me. She was such a diabolical little wench. Paige nearly had me considering giving in and consenting to let Paige invite Megan to leave with us. I knew that it was a trap, and Paige would say, "I knew you wanted to fuck her!" and I would never hear the end of it.

"I'm hard for you, my baby. I want to fuck you so bad I can't stand it," I rolled on top of her and she guided my cock into her tight little twat. I didn't care how many times she'd fucked her boyfriend, or how many boyfriends, or girlfriends she'd had, Paige was all mine and would be forever more.

Not only had she gotten me worked up, she had worked herself into a frenzy as well. I drove my hard cock into her little pussy a dozen times and she was cumming. That was a great relief to me, because I wasn't able to hold out for long before I shot my wad deep into my little lover and she screamed as she felt the heat of it deep in her twat.

Paige had given me a lot to think about. We weren't going to be able to make a clean break from our little hometown. I could have persuaded her to leave a boyfriend, but I didn't know how to compete with a girlfriend.

Paige cuddled up beside me. I listened to her breathing and my mind began to drift. I thought about Megan. I remembered that day in Megan's little apartment and how much I had wanted her, that day. I pictured Megan and Paige in a loving embrace. I saw Megan kissing little Paige and tenderly caressing Paige's young body. I saw Paige touching Megan's body. I was fully erect within seconds. Paige's slender young fingers were soon wrapped around my throbbing cock, stroking with a slow smooth rhythm.

I was picturing Megan making love to Paige; kissing every part of Paige's body, sucking Paige's gorgeous titties, fingering her sweet little snatch, when I felt Paige's lips on the head of my dick. She took in the head and swirled her tongue around it. She sucked on the head and then more and more of my wet, sticky cock slid into her mouth. She sucked hard, with a lusty hunger, then mellowed to a gentle, tender caress, with her hot, wet mouth.

I imagined it was Megan sucking my cock and I was ready to blow my load in seconds. It was all I could do not to call out, "Megan. Suck my cock Megan." I just let out a long, deep moan. I let go and shot my cum into Paige's mouth. She took it all in, swallowing every drop, then licking my cock clean.

Paige moved up to kiss my neck, then whispered, "She give's good head, huh?" it was as if she was reading my mind. This little girl scared me some times. I just moaned.

psylic
psylic
42 Followers