Paige in Control

Story Info
New sex slave and a wet accident.
2.1k words
4.39
20.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just 21 years old when my world was changed forever. I was in college studying for my biology final when I got the phone call that my favorite aunt Vivian had died. She was the person in my family I was closest to. We shared a love of travel and adventure. Everyone joked how we were the family Gypsy's, never happy in one place.

The sadness I felt in the following days was often overwhelming. She was a widow at a young age and had never married or had children of her own. I was the closest relative other than my mom, who was her sister, so I figured I would inherit a couple thousand dollars in her will. What I never expected was to inherit so much money that I could travel the world, shop to my hearts content whenever I wanted, donate to my favorite charities, never have to work again in my life, and still have more money than I could probably ever spend. Turns out my uncle had died and left my aunt a very rich woman, and she never told any of us.

After the shock wore off I spent years just traveling and experiencing the world in my aunts honor. I was able to attend the best, most exclusive parties around the world. My name became a regular on social media and in gossip magazines. Night clubs started paying me to show up at their events. Designers wrote me checks to wear their newest lines. The more I spent, the more I earned.

During this time I had many lovers, but nobody special. I had one night stands, and affairs that lasted months at a time. One on one encounters and group orgies. Beautiful men and women who made my face flush and my pussy wet, but I was never quite satisfied.

I explored fetishes and kinks of all kinds. Some turned me on more than others and I began to understand what I was most missing in my relationships. I wanted to be the one in complete control, and i wanted something different than normal sex. What I desired most was a sex slave. The more stories and videos I watched online, the more I knew I needed one if I was ever going to be fulfilled sexually.

All of my research lead me to trying it out. I flew to Vegas and set about finding the perfect escort. I called the agency my actress best friend recommended as being able to meet your every request, and most importantly being discreet. They listened to my requests and told me they had a perfect candidate, a woman named Katie. I made arrangements to have full time access to her for the next month. She would be with me to answer to my every whim, but enjoy the life of luxury the rest of the time. She would stay at my mansion, shop and dine with me, and travel with me if I desired. She would also be paid enough that she could fund her entire college career after the month was complete.

The next day I arranged to have my driver pick her up. I had left instructions that she would be given everything she would need for her stay. I knew exactly how I wanted her to look so I planned to take her shopping once she had settled in. My privacy was also an issue so she was not allowed to have any cell phones or mobile devices.

When the car doors opened I knew the agency had chosen well. Katie was a knock out. She was slightly shorter than average with long dark hair that curled just slightly. She was curvy in all the right places. Her big boobs were on full display under her halter top, and the tiny shorts left her legs mostly exposed. They were tan and long despite her short height. Her smile was open, inviting, and there was a naughty twinkle in her eyes. I couldn't wait to start our fun.

I waited for her to approach me, then introduced myself. I could see the recognition in her eyes when she realized who she would be servicing for the next month. I explained the rules very carefully to

her. No contact with anyone outside of the house without my permission. No leaving the grounds unless accompanied by me. No recording devices. No masturbating unless directed by me. No disobeying an order from me, and rules could change at any time. She was to call me by my name, Paige, not mistress because I had a reputation to protect. She was aware it held the same authority though.

In return she would earn three times her normal rate at the agency and if I was pleased with her at the end of the month she would earn a $25,000 bonus as well. Plus travel, wardrobe, entertainment, and living expenses would all be covered while she was employed by me. Any gifts she received would also be hers to keep.

I took her on a brief tour of the place but figured she could explore more on her own. I focused on the most important areas like my wing then led her to the wing that would be hers for a month.

Katie's area was designed for her interests. The large window had a perfect amount of light for her painting, and I had made sure to have her usual paints on hand by the easel. There was a huge walk in closet and vanity as well as a king size bed and night stand in the room. The next room had the TV that was concealed by a panel that would slide down at the touch of a button and a large couch to kick back on. The bathroom was fully stocked, including the softest towels and a wide selection of bubble bath. I knew we would be spending some time in there getting to know each other better.

As I was explaining everything I noticed Katie seemed very antsy, bouncing around a lot. I wasn't sure if it was from nerves or excitement. I decided to test her out and when I finished the tour I pulled her close to me suddenly. So close her breasts brushed against mine. It was all I could do not to moan at the contact. She felt so good. I reached out and lightly brushed a kiss to her neck while telling her not to be nervous, we would have fun together.

At this she giggled sightly and told me she wasn't nervous, she just had to pee. It had been a long car ride and she had drank a bunch of champagne in the car. Now her bladder was getting painfully full but she had not wanted to disrupt the tour to ask permission to use a bathroom.

I smiled at her a moment, hardly believing this was happening. I was totally in control of her actions. I purposely ignored what she had told me. I wanted to see if she would obey me and wait for my permission. I told her we were going to the pool first and she would have to wait. I saw a flash of panic in her eyes before she blinked,but she just smiled and told me she loved to swim.

I went to her dresser and pulled out a low cut white one piece swimsuit I handed to her. I could see her confusion. Why had I given her a one piece instead of a skimpy bikini? The answer was that I wanted to draw out my anticipation of seeing her body on full display. Just the few minutes we had spent together had already gotten me excited. I knew I would not be able to resist my impulses if she was barely covered. With that thought in mind I returned to my room alone to get ready.

I knew exactly which suit I was going to wear so within minutes I was ready. I had twisted my long strawberry blond hair on top of my head in a messy bun. My suit was vivid red and had been designed just for me. My boobs were not as big as Katie's but I knew they looked good in my top. My nipples were hard clearly showing my excitement. I had spent so many hours working with trainers to get perfectly toned and it had paid off. My butt was one of my best body parts and the cut of my bottoms showed just enough cheek to tease. I wanted Katie to want me as much as I wanted her.

Hearing her knock on my door I opened it and smiled. She was breath taking in the suit. Anyone who thought a one piece was less sexy and for mom had never seen a woman like Katie wearing one. She was bouncing around while she waited for me and I guessed that her need was intensifying. I wondered how much longer she could hold it.

When we got to the pool we laid our towels down on the loungers and relaxed in the sun. I asked Katie about working as an escort and what it was like. She entertained me with some stories ranging from funny to hot as hell, being discreet not to mention any names or identifying traits of her clients. She told me I was her first extended term client and how she was looking forward to the experience of being a slave for someone else's needs.

As we were talking I noticed her crossing her legs tightly and squeezing her pussy when she thought I wasn't paying attention. I knew it wouldn't be much longer until she would have to ask my permission again to pee. Finally finishing up her story she apologized and said she really had to pee and she didn't know how long she could continue to hold it. I didn't want to be to harsh with her on her first day so I told her the choice was hers. She could go into the pool changing room and use the toilet there or she could continue to hold it. Every 10 minutes more she could hold on I would give her $1,000.

She let out a whimper but immediately agreed to keep holding it. i wanted to distract her and keep my private show going as long as possible so I decided to distract her. I told her to come over and sit by me on my lounger and as soon as she did I told her how sexy shed was as I started kissing her. She responded by kissing me back passionately. I loved the feel of her soft lips on mine. Her tongue rubbing against mine as I slipped into her mouth. The kiss lasted several minutes and by the time I drew back I was almost moaning with desire. I wanted her so badly.

I jumped into the pool to cool down a bit and told her to join me. She stood up and looked frantic as she crossed her legs tightly. She looked back at the changing area and told me in a rush she couldn't wait and she had to go now. She begged me to please let her go pee before it was to late. I told her I had faith in her and I knew she could wait another 10 minutes until I was ready to get out so my answer was wait. I told her to come get in the pool in as slightly more stern voice and she reluctantly started slowly walking forward with Herr legs closed tightly together. She said down at the edge of the pool gently to lower herself in. Her feet touched the cool water and it was all over for her.

She gasped as her pee started gushing out through the thin material of her suit. Within seconds her entire crotch was soaked and the pavement under her had a spreading puddle on it. She was apologizing over and over for disobeying my instructions with tears in her eyes. Little did she know I had my hand down my suit as I watched her and was on the edge of orgasm with just a couple stroke of my finger on my clit. I somehow found the will to stop,knowing how much better it was going to be with her help later. Instead I just swam over to her and reached out to stroke her through her wet suit. It didn't take her long to start shaking. I knew she was going to come apart any second. With a teasing laugh I pulled my hand back just before she could. Before she could grab my hand again I swam away and told her she had not earned her right to an orgasm yet.