Pain

Story Info
A night out with Sir.
1k words
4.12
21.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers

Why is it that pain turns you on? Why is it that pain makes your nipples hard and your cunt wet? Why is it that the more pain you receive, the more pleasure you experience. Why doesn't it matter if the pain is mental or the pain is physical?

Why do you crave the pain so? Why can't you cum as strong without the pain as with the pain. Why do you love the pain so?

At times of introspection, at times late at night, at time when you can't masturbate without it, you ask yourself these questions... the truth is none of the above questions matter, you are a pain slut and this just makes you more beautiful to Sir.

These thoughts run through your head as you approach Sirs front door. You are dressed per Sirs request. You are wearing a light knee length nylon coat and beneath the coat you're wearing Black thigh highs with lace tops, Black 4" spike heels, and a Black leather choker collar. Your nipples are already hard from the feel of the nylon scraping against them. Your cunt is leaking and has been since you left home. There is a puddle of your juices on your car seat that you know Sir will take great pleasure in watching you lick up. Your make-up is subdued except for the bright red lipstick Sir requires. Your shoulder length hair is down.

You are ready for anything Sir requires and as you ring the bell, the door opens and there is Sir. He is dressed is a Charcoal Grey skinny suit, top suit button closed, with a white shirt and patterned red tie. You can't help but think again how much Sir turns you on.

"Hello Sir slut is here for your pleasure. Please use this dirty whore for whatever pleasure or entertainment you wish."

"Open your coat slut...NOW."

As you open your coat Sir reaches out and grabs a handful of your hair with one hand and pulls your head back,with the other hand Sir takes hold of a nipple and pulls it away from your body. He is rough as he kisses your mouth. The pain is instantaneous and your body betrays you as you squirt a small flow of cunt juice down your leg. The kiss is long and intense.

Sir breaks off the kiss, steps back and looks you up and down like you're a piece of meat he's thinking about buying. The hunger is in his eyes and you see this and know you're going to get what you need, get what you want, get what you crave. You know what tonight will bring.

"Come in cunt,take your coat off,go into the den and stand by the table with your legs spread and hands behind your head."

As you enter then den you can see the table clearly and on the table are handcuffs, a short length of rope, a blindfold, a crop, a flogger, nipple clamps and a large butt plug. You do as you are told and assume the position.

Sir follows you in and stands before you. Your face and chest are flush and you're breathing heavy.

"Take a few deep breathes cunt and tell Sir what you need."

The shame at what you want is always outweighed by the pleasure it brings.

"Pain Sir...your slut wants pain."

Sir reaches out and grabs your breasts. He squeezes them gently at first then increases the pressure. The harder he squeezes the better it feels. He is pulling on them. He pulls them up, and then down, then left and then right. He releases his grip and takes hold of your nipples.

He gently pulls them, slowly up then down, left and then right. It's not hard enough for you and you lean back to increase the pain.

Sir knows you so well. He lets go and steps back. He stares into your eyes and your cunt throbs with need. He reaches out and places his hands around your neck and slowly increases the pressure.

"Slut I am going to hurt you anyway I want. You are my pain slut and I will dictate the pace not you. You are my toy, are we clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Spread your legs wider cunt."

As you spread your legs Sir reaches down and grabs your cunt lips in his hand. He squeezes hard and pulls down. His strength always surprises you and the pain is immediate.

"OMG...OMG Sir...so good."

Sir continues to squeeze harder and harder. Your juices are flowing and you're beginning to approach the exquisite agony Sir always brings you. He lets go and begins to smack between your legs. He is such a tease...gently at first then increasing the power behind his smacks. 1...2..3..4..5...the smacks are coming faster and harder. You struggle not to reach out for more. You're close to your 1st big orgasm. Sir knows this and stops after 1 last hard smack.

"Please Sir...please...please..."

Sir reaches up and takes your nipples in his fingertips and squeezes them hard. There is no gentle start and increase here, Sir plays you like a finely tuned instrument and he is just warming up.

"Arrggghhhh...fukfukfuk...aaarrgghhhh."

Sir pulls your nipples harder as he squeezes them and the pain increases like a hot flash. Harder...harder...harder he pulls and pinches.

"Sirsirsirsirsir...please...please...please."

The pain goes right to the very center of you. Your cunt is leaking juice down your thighs and you are so close. The pain ignites your pleasure. You are grunting and moaning as Sir pulls even harder.

"Arrrggghhhhhhhhh"

"Cum for Sir, take the pain and cum cunt."

The pain, the words, the abuse send you over the edge. You're shaking and your cunt gushes and squirts over and over. You can't stop cuming as Sir continues to torture your nipples.

"Arrrggghhhhhhh...Sirsirsirsir..."

Sir lets go and the pain rushed in all over again and you squirt again and again.

"OmgOmgOmgOmg..."

Sir steps in and take you in his arms. He supports you as you slowly stop cuming and shaking. His arms are hard and his strength settles you down. You finally catch your breath and gain control.

Well done slut, Sir says and he walks to the table and grabs the crop and blindfold.

ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers