Pain and Ecstacy

Story Info
My girlfirend has sex with her ex.
1.6k words
3.66
22.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpha_one
alpha_one
17 Followers

You had asked if he could visit and I couldn't think of a good reason to say no, even though he wasn't just an ex-boyfriend, but someone you had been in love with and parted on good terms. It seemed only polite to give you some time together alone, to catch up on a shared history I was excluded from. I knew you still liked him and I could sense how much he still liked you and some part of me wanted to shout because it was still early enough in our relationship that I couldn't quite believed what you felt for me was as strong as what I felt for you and bitter history had taught me of the capacity of others to rip your heart out. I took myself off to the pub in an attempt to anaesthetise myself against the impending sense of dread I could feel, to fill the hollow space in my stomach where contentment had lain.

You had cooked a meal and he had brought wine and together you trailed back over old times and raised the warm glow of happy days and intimate nights neither of you quite daring to address the unspoken conversation that was sliding under the words exchanged. Subtly and without conscious thought your bodies relaxed into the space between you. As time moved on and your conversation drifted it seemed only natural in the warmth of each other's glow to pull you legs up onto the sofa and lean so your head rested against his arm. A turned head in laughter allowed him to slip has arm around you and to lay his hand gently on your stomach while your hand slid down to his thigh and then the talk became more muted, the air tense with the unspoken, the knot rising in each of you and causing an imperceptible shudder of excited anticipation. You could almost stand back and view the scene as the events became inevitable but still seemed somehow strangely distant. You turn your head at his words and smile and he moves just a fraction closer. You feel the warmth of his hand. The touch of his breath. Your lips dry, now parted. Your eyes linked together by a thought that turns into an attraction of bodies and leads to the gentlest of kisses as lips meet, are pressed and open to invite each other to exchange a sign of tongues. It is electric and at that moment could be nothing or everything and for a fleeting time there is everything that it could be. To stop, the easiest course but now there is a fervour, his arms move and caress you and pull you to him and you can feel your own will giving to the temptation of a passion set aside but now rekindled.

He has pulled at you shirt and as he unbuttons it you make your choice and pull at his t-shirt, until you both face each other, you kneeling, each with your naked tops, fingers touching, caressing and feeling the euphoria of forbidden sex. You both wrap yourselves around each other, kissing hard and stroking and gripping, standing as you do so. He undoes your jeans and you undo his. You each pull down your own along with your underwear and now you both stand naked and trembling. You take his hand and lead him to the bedroom without putting on the light. You sit on the bed and pull him towards you until he's standing in front of you. You lift his rigid cock and gently lick the end, before sliding your mouth down over the shaft. He responds immediately, but before you can continue he grabs your hair and ease your head away and backwards until you lay back on the bed. He lifts your knees and spreads you legs just wide enough to place himself at the lips of you cunt. He pushes, your lips ease apart and he slide smoothly in and you are reminded of passion past. His movement is gentle, rhythmic, his hand caress. You are lost in the feeling of warmth pulsating out from your groin and through your stomach. Your muscles tense, your back arches, his thrusts become deeper, harder.

One small part of your head registers that this is unprotected sex, but this just heightens the intensity of the moment. You can feel your climax coming, rippling out from your cunt. His hands press and push and the pain mixes with the pleasure. The two of you collapse in a hot wet heap. No words are spoken, but the moment has played out and now guilt seeps into your head and he senses the change. He kisses you firmly on the lips and then silently leaves. You pull a big t-shirt on and some clean pants, then climb under the duvet .

The noise of the front door startles you. It's me, back from the pub. We pass a few words but you're tired and I am slightly drunk. We kiss and cuddle and then turn away from each other to sleep. But I cannot sleep because my stomach is knotted and my drink addled brain is churning with worry. I have been awake for hours when I sense you slip out of the bed. You pause, clearly testing to see if I am asleep, so I breathe deeply and close my eyes. I can feel you pass to the bedroom door and then I slide out of bed to follow. Sure that you are going to the toilet, fearing that you are going to him. There is light from outside spilling into the living room and I can see you standing above him. He sits up; lifts his hands and slides them under your t-shirt, then pulls them down holding your panties.

You step out of your underwear while he folds over the sleeping bag revealing his naked frame below and his erect penis. You step over him, lift the hem of your t-shirt and begin to crouch. His hands move to your hips and you grip his penis. You adjust the connection and then gently falling forward impale yourself on him. You begin to move your hips and I can see your firm ass rise and fall. He slides his hands up pushing your t-shirt up until your breasts hang down and his hands move to cover both, gently kneading them. Your back is arched, he squeezes and thrusts. I feel sick but cannot help my left hand reaching down to grasp my own cock. I was hard and close to climax. The two of you were also reaching a zenith almost unable to mute the moan of pleasure rising between you. One last spasm and you collapse onto him. His arms encircle you. You roll apart and I can see you raw, moist cunt and his member still semi-erect.

My throat constricts and my fingers grip but I cannot move with the agony of the scene. Then you move round, across his stomach until your mouth reaches his cock and then your head dips and you pull him up with your lips. I can see his dick engorge once more as you move rhythmically up and down. He puts one hand on your head and holding your hair firmly guides you down until your face is pushed into his groin. You try to jerk up but his grip is fast then he relaxes and you rise gasping for air. Instead of appealing you breathe hard then go down again, repeating the move, this time with him holding you longer. The gasp is deeper, but before you can go down again he kneels up and moves behind you. He rubs his fingers up and down your cunt and then slips a finger into your ass. Withdrawing it he presses the head of his cock to the puckered entrance, grips your hips and slide in slowly, drawing another gasp from you. He begins to thrust, slowly but deeply and I watch your breasts sway.

Then you lift your head and just for a moment I think I see the flash of recognition in your eyes and I am frozen. But then you close your eyes and tip your head back, sighing as he begins to move with more purpose. He pushes harder and I can hear his thighs slap your cheeks. Then he withdraws and you suck air through your teeth with pain. You turn and sit. He stands and moves towards you. Your lips once more engage his rigid cock and now he thrusts with equal force into your mouth while you use one hand to try to control him. Then he arches and the two of you strike a pose. You pull away and I can see his cock glisten and the cream form before your tongue snakes forward and licks it off. There is more and you repeat the move. Then you lean back onto your elbows. He looks at you and I can see the desire in his face. I step back into the darkness, only then releasing my own dick, fingers covered in milky fluid.

I move silently and swiftly back to the bedroom, slip under the covers and lie still. I hear you in the bathroom. Then sense you enter the room. I feel you climb under the duvet and lie still. Then you move and your arm slides over me and you move your body to fit with mine. I can feel the heat of his sex radiating from you. I turn and our mouths meet and I can taste his come in your mouth. Our hands stroke and then move to each other's sex. I roll you onto your back and you spread your legs. You slip my dick into your still wet cunt and I thrust hard. You moan and arch and throw your hand over your head while I push myself deeper and deeper into you. Then my orgasm bursts and we lock together.

alpha_one
alpha_one
17 Followers