Pain & Pleasure

Story Info
She never expected it to be so good.
1.2k words
4.02
220.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annagee
annagee
2 Followers

January 11th - I received a call from my husband Samuel telling me that he had an urgent business meeting and would be away for 2 weeks. I rushed out of the office and got home early to prepare dinner. I wanted the evening to be perfect and while preparing dinner, I anticipated that we would be making love that night. I had my satin lingerie on and I wanted sex pretty badly.

To my disappointment, Samuel got home at a quarter-pass midnight, too drunk to do anything! He stumbled into bed and fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. I was frustrated, angry and bitterly disappointed.

Samuel left for the airport at 7 am and planted a kiss on my cheek. I wanted to scream at him but I decided that it would be best that I waited for him to return.

It was a Saturday and I went about my usual chores. Went grocery shopping, had my nails done at the manicurist and got home at about 2.30 pm. It was a hot afternoon and I needed a nice cool bath.

I had just removed my clothes and was tying up my hair when the buzzer rang. "Damn" I thought to myself. Wrapped myself in a bathrobe and looked through the security camera - it was Justin.

It had slipped my mind that I wanted to borrow Nell's (his wife, my best friend) laptop and Nell told me that Justin would swing by today. But it was only 3.00 pm and he's an hour early.

"You're early," I said.

"I'm sorry but I was on the way to the pub – just wanted to check if you're home so that I can have my drinks without worrying about this laptop" he replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"Ok hang on, c'mon up" I said and activated the door release.

"Come in Jus, leave it on the coffee table" I said.

"Whoa" he replied.

"What's the matter? Never seen someone in a bathrobe?"

"No, it's not that – never imagined you looking that good"

Frankly, I was flattered. But I brushed it aside, thinking that he was just being his usual jovial self. "Alright then Kym, see you next week" he said and made his way towards the door.

"Take care Jus and thanks" I said.

I closed the bedroom door and removed my bathrobe. I stepped under the shower and let the water run over my breasts, my nipples were erect and I was horny as hell. I was cursing Samuel for not fulfilling me last night.

The water felt good and I could feel my juices running down my inner thighs, I put one hand on my breast and had the other massaging the folds of my pussy. I wanted to cum really badly.

I spread my legs apart and inserted my finger into my aching cunt, it felt so good. My finger was buried deep in my pussy and I started to rub my clit with my thumb, I started to finger fuck myself furiously and waves of pleasure took over.

I turned around to look for the candle that I had placed on the vanity top, wanting to use it, when I saw Justin behind me. He had his pants down to his knees and was stroking his hard erect cock.

I wanted to scream, but I just could not take my eyes off his shaft. I looked him in the eyes, stepped out of the shower, got onto my knees and started stroking his cock. It was huge. Now, I know what Nell meant when she tells me that she gets torn apart.

He pulled my head closer and I licked his shaft, from the head to the base. I sucked on his balls and I could tell he loved it. I put my lips on the tip of his shaft and I could taste the pre-cum.

I took in the head of his cock into my mouth slowly and started sucking. He released my hair clip and pulled my hair. Before I knew it I had half his cock in my mouth and I was sucking away.

He removed his shirt and I took off his pants, he pulled me up and we started kissing passionately. He placed me on the vanity top, spread my legs apart and got onto his knees.

"Mmmm, now it's my turn to taste you" he said.

"Ohhh" was all I could say as he licked my inner thigh. As soon as the tip of his tongue touched my pussy, I was in ecstasy. I pulled his head close to my aching cunt and said "Lick me baby, fuck me with that tongue".

He parted my cunt lips and shoved his tongue into my wet pussy. It felt so good. He licked me inside out, up and down and teased asshole with that tongue.

"I'm cummming Justin" and he sucked on my clit. My juices were all over his face and mouth and he lapped it all up. He stood up and we kissed - I could taste myself on his lips.

He made me turn around with my back facing him and started massaging my breasts, his cock felt so good against my back.

"Tear me apart baby, tear me apart like how you tear Nell" I said, panting.

I placed my hands on the vanity top and he parted my legs. Slowly, he inserted the tip of his cock into my cunt and shoved the entire length into my wet pussy. I was horny as hell, but his cock was so huge, I screamed in pleasure. In the 5 minutes that he had his cock in me, I came 3 times. I could not explain it, maybe it was the frustration – but Justin was bringing out something else in me.

"You want to be torn apart?" he asked.

"Unngh yesss" was my answer.

He slid his cock out slowly and massaged my pussy with his fingers. Then he rubbed my juices over my asshole, slowly he parted my butt cheeks – I was surprised and quite scared, as I had never been fucked in there.

"It's okay Kym, just relax" he reassured me.

"Do you do this to Nell?" I asked.

"Yes, and she loves it" was the reply.

He picked up the bottle of Vaseline that I had on the vanity top and smeared it onto his cock. He then poured some onto my asshole and inserted the tip of his shaft into me, it was painful at first, but then pleasure took over and he was fucking me.

I begged him to go faster and he did. While he had his cock in my ass, I rubbed my clit and came so hard. He gripped my hips and pumped me even harder.

I moaned so loud and he was worried that the neighbors might hear, but I did not care. I was in heat, our sweat mixing, passion, primitive sex – you name it. I was getting the fuck of my life.

His increased his pace and said, " I'm cumming Kym".

He shot his load into my ass as we came together. Never have I felt such pleasure and pain at the same time. We were spent and collapsed on the bathroom floor. After 2-3 minutes, we got into the shower, kissed and cleaned each other up. We met again 2 days later and had sex in his office.

Justin and I still have sex frequently and at times, I would stroke his cock under the table whilst in the presence of our spouses. It may be wrong, but my sex life with Samuel has improved and he goes anal on me too.

annagee
annagee
2 Followers