Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
Hot cum.
2k words
4.15
36.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always found sex as something most beautiful and most perfect that has ever existed. The existence and experience of orgasm even more. Many months have passes since my encounter with Josh and Luke, and I dreamt about them last night.

When I woke up from mine afternoon rest, I was pretty tense and in the need to cum. I slowly started to rub my pussy, the sheets felt so soft on my naked body. As soon as I touched it, it was very wet. I massaged it gently up and down, moving my hips as if someone was fucking me.

The feeling was so good and my pussy that much wet made me even more aroused, so I rubbed my clit faster and in circles, and finally felt the orgasm coming. It was quick and fast, but not enough. I was not in the great mood because I had to go to a seminar and a cocktail party afterwards.

I hurried up to get dressed, I've put on my black lace panties, a nice falling dress keeping in mind that that will be easy for talking off if I meet anyone up for a good fuck. I've put on my red lipstick, a little bit of makeup and off to a hotel.

The seminar lasted for hours, and it drove me crazy. Too many people, all possible kinds, and it seemed as if it will never end. And all I was thinking of was how my pussy needed something. Later on, there was a cocktail party at the big hall, I went to the bar, ordered double rum to relax myself. Few minutes after, I hear a familiar, deep male voice.

"I'll have a beer." a man said.

I turned around and saw my former high school professor. He was in his mid fifties, but still in shape. There was always something hot about his voice and his character. I felt fire running through my body as I stared at my drink.

"Alice! Is that you?" he said.

"Oh, professor John so good to see you here!" I replied.

"Please Alice, don't call me that way, we are both adults" he said smiling.

"May I sit beside you? Wow, you look really great, a real woman." he added.

I was so turned on, I think he realized it, because he was observing me the whole time. We drank our drinks and talked for like two hours. The rum has taken its effect over me and it was quite visible.

"Alice, would you please help me to take some seminar materials to my hotel room, and we can take a drink there too." John said.

"Oh, of course, let's go." I replied.

When we entered the room, I could hear his excited breathing, and he locked the door. The sound of his breathing and the key in the door made me so tense and horny.

"Put those papers over there on the table." he said.

He approached me from behind, put his hands around me I felt shivers in my whole body.

"I really like your perfume Alice, come, dance with me." he said.

My hands were on his shoulders, we were swaying without any music in the background. He pressed me to his body, looked at me, at my lips.

"You are a real woman now. You were hot when you were a student, but now, you are really something." he said.

"This is not ok John, I'm drunk, and you used to be my professor."

He didn't say a word, he kept swaying his body against mine, and I could feel his hand over my dress, going lower to my ass, he just gently caressed it.

"Don't be tense Alice, let's take that dress of, we don't need it." he said, and pulled my dress down. I was amazed by his action and he started to kiss me, our tongues intertwined, it was so hot.

He walked me to a chair, made me sit down, taken his jeans and pants off. His cock was touching my lips, I opened my mouth and started to suck it hard, and as I was jerking it with my lips, it was getting harder and harder, all the way to my throat.

"Oh Alice, I knew you are so good at this, suck it like that baby!"

His cock was getting bigger and bigger in my mouth, and I liked it so much. I nailed his cock in my mouth and rubbed his balls so hard I felt his cock pulsing and his hot sperm filled my mouth. I swallowed his hot cum, he lift me up, held my hands behind my back and began to rub my pussy. My lace panties were soaked with my juice, John mumbled, ripped them off, and circled my clit so nice I was moaning and lingering.

When I looked at his cock it was still hard and big.

"Oh Alice, I'm full of this cum, and I'm going to fill your little pussy with it. And you say this is not ok. It's not ok that I rub your tiny pussy like this? Make it all wet?" he said with his horny voice.

He put his two fingers inside me, and hit my pussy it made me scream.

"Oh John please, don't!" I yelled.

"Don't what? I always wanted you so bad, and now that I have you here I'm going to make this pussy remember me well. Oh, Alice you are so wet! Do you like how I rub your pussy baby?"

"Oh John, oh yes!" I moaned.

He grabbed my ass, lift me up on the shelf by the wall.

"Open your legs for me baby, mmm I want to destroy your pussy with my cock, see how you made it hard."

He rubbed his hard cock against my pussy that it hurt, I moved closer to wall, he pulled me back, spread my legs so hard and I was in great pain.

"Now I have to punish your pussy, I will pound you so hard." he said.

He nailed his huge cock in my pussy and began pounding it so fast and hard I was screaming in pain, but it felt so hot. He held me by the hips as his huge cock was getting bigger and bigger inside me. My pussy was so wet his cock was all covered with my juice.

John took me and carried me to the bed, laid down on me, keeping my legs spread with his body and slammed his cock deep inside me.

"Oh John you are driving me crazy!"

"Yeah baby, I like how my cock spreads your wet pussy, I feel your juice on my balls. Mmmm do you feel how big my cock is, aahh your pussy is so tight it burns." he said.

Oh, he fucked me so good, like an experienced man, and I didn't mind his age, he was so strong, and his big cock was destroying my pussy, oh it felt so good and the pain was even better. John put his thumb in my mouth as he pounded my pussy, I sucked it, made it wet and he rubbed my clit.

"Come on Alice, cum on my cock, I want to feel it so bad, ah your pussy looks so good with my cock slamming it! Give it to me girl!" he said.

John hammered my pussy deeper and deeper, I was all on fire and felt a wave of emotions coming down on me as he fucked my pussy apart. I swayed and screamed as the orgasm took over me.

"That's it girl, oh look at your pussy, mmm it's burning!" he said.

I felt his cock is going to explode inside me as he nailed my slippery pussy harder and harder.

"Oooh John, it hurts!" I screamed.

And then, he slammed his cock inside me, I felt his sperm coming out, it was hot and thick and he kept nailing his throbbing cock slowly, my pussy made loud noises.

"Oh Alice, you look tired, but I'm not done with you, I want to fuck all your pussy juice out of you!"

John came closer to me, we started kissing, his arms were all over me. Then he put his arm under my neck, pulled me closer, he bit my lips, and I felt his hand covering my pussy.

"Oh John, please, it's enough, I can't!" I moaned.

He did not respond, but began to spread my juice all over my pussy and thighs. That made me so hot, I was not able to resist it. John slowly massaged my pussy, his cum was still flowing out of me, and then, he began fingering me with his three fingers it made me scream.

"Oh baby, look how my fingers spread your tiny pussy mmm, I know it feels good, oh it's so wet, come on give me one more, I want you to cum on my hand so that I can fuck you harder!" he said.

John circled his fingers inside my pussy, mumbling and slamming them deep as much as he could. I was all in pain, and the pleasure was over the top, it made me move my hips and moan like crazy.

"Yeah girl, open your legs like that, come on, cover my fingers with your cum!"

I was getting weaker, my body covered with sweat, and John's cock was hard and big, he pressed it against my hip as he fingered me faster my juice was all over his hand.

John pulled me up, took a pillow and made me lay down on my stomach, putting the pillow under my hips. I was so horny, and even though my pussy was in pain I knew his cock will make it all disappear.

He spread my legs with his, took his cock and hit my pussy with his hard and wide dick head.

"Oh, I love how you pussy makes noises, I will rough you up so hard until I make your pussy swollen!"

Then I felt his thumbs on my pussy spreading them so his cock could get inside me. As I felt his wide dick head entering my pussy I moaned and John took my hands, kept them around my back and thrust his whole cock inside me. I wanted to run away, but he kept me tight.

"Keep still baby, feel my big cock! Oh, your wet pussy likes it so much! I will rip your pussy baby!" he said.

As John nailed me harder and harder my pussy was on fire, he could feel it, and he liked it so much. Oh, his cock was something special. His every move made me want to scream and beg him not to stop even it hurt me. His cock felt so rough my pussy was squeezing in pain.

Then he laid over me, his cock still inside me fucking me hard, his lips on my ear.

"Oh Alice, I always wanted to fuck you, your pussy makes me crazy, take my cock, I will fill you with my sperm. Take it baby, take it!" he said.

"Oh John!" I moaned.

I felt his hand going under my hip, and as he nailed his cock deep inside me he rubbed my pussy and made my sway.

"Yeah girl, come on, cum on my cock, oh how your pussy is squeezing it, I could fuck you forever!"

As the orgasm was coming I was louder and louder, screaming his name, his cock pulsating inside my pussy made me cum so hard my legs were shaking as his sperm was flowing down his cock which still kept my pussy spread wide.

Later he drove me to my flat, and as I was going out of his car he grabbed me by the pussy kissing me, saying:

"I can't get enough of your pussy, hope I will have the pleasure to fuck you again sometimes."