Pain and Punishment

Story Info
Bratty subbie is retrained.
2.8k words
3.89
116.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers

Taking a deep breath she knocks on the heavy wooden door, not knowing what to expect at this place but her mind telling her she can handle anything that may be throw at her. How dare her Master send her to such a place….she was a good sub and quite controllable…..when she wanted to be that is. The door slowly creaks open and the coolness of the open room before her washes over her, making her shiver slightly.

“You must be cassy” asks the tall thin man holding the door ajar

“Yes I am” she replies with a sneer in her voice “Master sent me hear to learn a lesson…..although personally I think it’s a waist of time”

“Do you have the papers your Master signed giving us permission to retrain you girl?” asks the lanky stranger

She fiddles in her bag as she pushes past the man and hands the papers to him as her eyes survey the dimly lit room…..

“Man this place is creepy” she comments as she turns…..but the man has gone and she is left standing alone in the room.

Slowly she walks around the room, taking in the beautiful antique carvings and furniture, lightly running her fingers over a large vase.

“Please do not touch anything” came a small voice from behind her and she spins around to see a petite woman about her age standing in the doorway. She is holding a thin white gown and a thick black leather collar.

“Take these girl and go to the room on the left at the top of the stairs”

“You are to change into them and place your clothes neatly folded on the chair in the room….this is the only garment you may wear, no underwear and no jewellery apart from the collar…..you will wait in the room for instructions from the Lord”

“Me…..wear a collar?” cassy starts……but the girl turns and leaves as quickly and as quietly as she had arrived.

Looking at the gown and the collar in her hand she shrugs and starts her way up the staircase towards the room allotted to her.

She notices the room has the same coldness to it as the entry to the house and she starts to worry a little about the extent of the retraining in this eerie place.

Placing the gown on the bed she undresses and places her folded clothes on the chair, the only other furniture in the room being the bed. Picking up the collar she examines it then places it back on the bed, nobody was going to make her wear a collar……

The woman appears once more in the doorway and seeing the collar on the bed walks over and picks it up shaking her head….

“Not a good idea to disobey the Lord’s wishes girl…..please follow me” she says quietly then turns and with her head lowered walks from the room.

Cassy follows her closely as she leads her back down the stairs and across to another heavy door…..she raps lightly on the door and awaits a reply. His voice booms from behind the closed door and cassy shudders at the harshness in His words.

“YES MY SLAVE?”

“The girl is here and ready to begin her retraining Sir……she has refused to wear the training collar though Sir….i am sorry” the woman replies meekly.

“LEAVE HER AT THE DOOR SLAVE……YOU ARE EXCUSED FOR NOW” He commands

“yes Sir….thankyou Sir” she replies before scurrying away

The minutes seem to stretch longer and longer as cassy waits at the door. Shuffling her feet a little she begins to think He may have fallen asleep.

“ENTER GIRL” His voice booms into the silence making cassy jump and fumble for the doorknob. She pushes the door open and gasps slightly as she takes in the array of devices filling the room. As she enters slowly she can make out some chains hanging from the ceiling in the far corner, an X frame standing in the middle of the room and some sort of pommel horse to one side. The walls are adorned with a huge variety of whips, crops, canes, floggers and more harnesses than she had ever seen in her life.

He approaches cassy from behind, startling her with His words

“LOWER YOUR HEAD GIRL……AND KNEEL”

Cassy pauses a moment to long and she suddenly feels His strong arms on her shoulders pushing her roughly to the floor. Cassy lets out a squeal and looks up at the huge heavily built man standing over her. The crash of His hand against her cheek brings tears to her eyes and she presses her hand to her burning cheek.

“NEVER LOOK ME IN THE EYE GIRL……RULE NUMBER ONE” He bellows at her and she instinctively answers Him with

“no Sir….i will not do it again”

Lowering His voice a little He continues to lay the rules down to cassy….

“While you are here and under my control girl you will obey my rules and when I am satisfied you are retrained and obedient you will be allowed to return to your Master”

“You will not speak unless you have permission…..will not remove anything that is placed in you or on you unless told to do so, no matter how much it hurts or how uncomfortable it is…..will hold any position you are told to until told to move…..and last but most importantly….you will obey my every command”

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND GIRL?”

“yes Sir” she replies shakily. Tears still stinging at her eyes…..

“Good girl…..now lets get this training under way”

“Stand girl and move over to the chains in the corner”

Cassy stands quickly and being careful not to look up at Him moves to the corner facing the wall. He follows her and stands behind her, without speaking He takes her left wrist and secures it above her head in a leather cuff, then repeats the action with her right wrist. Placing His foot between her legs He motions her to spread her legs and she obeys immediately.

Leaving her for a moment He walks to the cupboard on the far wall….cassy can here Him taking something from the cupboard and her thoughts wander to His intentions. His hand grasps her ankle and she feels something being strapped around it tight, then swiftly her other ankle is attached, and looking down cassy can see a metal spreader bar between her legs. With a quick flick of a button the bar expands and cassy’s legs are stretched so far apart she throws her head back and screams out in agony, the Lords cruel laughter ringing in her ears.

Letting her head drop back down as she whimpers softly, her legs burning from being spread so far apart so suddenly. He circles her slowly constantly tapping a crop against His thigh before pausing in front of her and grabbing her by the hair. Pulling back sharply He forces her to look into His cold, grey eyes

“From your Masters notes to me I see there are two main problems with you girl…..firstly your attitude, and that seems to be improving already…..secondly you deny your Master access to your pretty little ass……is this correct girl?

“yes Sir……I do not like anal sex” she whimpers

“Well girl….this will change under my control…..by the time you leave here you will crave nothing but being fucked in the ass” He taunts her with a chuckle

“ohhhh….please Sir….not that…I could not take anything inside my ass” she stammers, but stops immediately she feels the sting of the crop on her exposed thighs….

“DO NOT SPEAK UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION GIRL” He bellows at her and brings the crop down again across her thigh, making her squirm and try to pull away from His onslaught.

“Now you little slut…..the real fun begins and it will be my pleasure to train you in the art of ass fucking”

Grabbing the gown at the top He rips it from her shaking body, leaving her standing naked, exposed and vulnerable…..His to use in any way He pleases. Reaching out and taking her nipples between His fingers He roughly rolls them, making them erect and hard, tugging at them cruelly and making her arch her body towards Him.

Cassy bites down on her lip trying not to cry out as her nipples burn and tingle. Putting His hand into His pocket He pulls out a pair of large nasty looking clamps and waves them in front of her eyes. She tugs hard on her bonds but realising she can’t escape hangs her head and awaits the inevitable. Squeezing the clamps open He aligns them with her erect nipples and without warning releases them, clamping the hard over her nipples. Cassy screams again and her body sways uncontrollably as the clamps bite into her flesh, He tugs on them hard to make sure they are secure before walking to the cupboard and returning with the biggest dildo cassy has even seen, her eyes widening she shakes her head wildly.

Squirting a liberal amount of lube onto His fingers He reaches down and rubs it over cassy’s gaping pussy, the up over her ass hole, pausing to push lightly against her tight puckered dot, then moving down and roughly shoving two fingers into her hot womanhood, pulling them out slowly then pushing them in again even deeper.

Cassy’s fear of that monstrous dildo being shoved into her virgin asshole over takes her body and she starts to cry, tears flooding down over her cheeks and splashing to the floor.

He relentlessly fucks her pussy with His fingers, sliding another finger into her and grinding His fist against her clit, making her body react in ways she didn’t want it too. Her body was betraying her and she could feel her juices flowing from her wide spread pussy and down over His hand.

Pulling His fingers from her pussy He starts to rub the dildo over her clit, making it twitch and swell, then placing it at the opening to her pussy He slowly begins to slide it inside her, pushing it in a little then pulling it back, letting her pussy adjust to it’s enormity.

Cassy can feel the dildo splitting her pussy apart slowly, pain shooting up through her bound body, suddenly He thrusts the dildo deep inside her and starts pounding it in and out without mercy, forcing the air from her lungs and making her gasp for air.

With one last hard thrust He forces the dildo deep into her pussy and leaves it there and cassy gives a small sigh of relief that He had not used it in her ass, she can feel her pussy lips burning around the dildo and her clit I throbbing with need for release.

“Now you little slut….you will feel the pleasures of my cock reaming out your tight ass….i am going to have you begging for my cock before you will be allowed to leave here" He says with a laugh and cassy braces herself for His intrusion.

Rubbing His fingers over her hole He teases her before slowly pushing His finger into her, she feels the pressure as He pushes it deeper, then without warning He shoves another finger into her ass and starts fucking her ass harder. Cassy’s ass is on fire and she squirms trying to expel His fingers from her body. Reaching around He pulls hard on the clamps as a reminder of why she is there, and at the same time making cassy push back against His fingers, pushing them further inside her ass.

Slowly He pulls His fingers from her ass and commands her to open her mouth. Cassy shakes her head…..surely He wasn’t going to make her do something like suck her shit from His fingers…..He grabs her nose and holds it tight until she feels like she will pass out from lack of oxygen, and as she opens her mouth to breath He pushes His fingers into her mouth, cassy bites down in instinct and He yells as her teeth sink into His flesh. Pulling His fingers from her mouth He starts to lay blow after blow on her ass cheeks, making them burn and sting.

“YOU LITTLE BITCH” He screams in her ear

“YOU ARE GOING TO PAY DEARLY FOR THAT YOU SLUT”

Wrapping His arm around her waist He pulls her towards Him, His cock rock hard and pressing against her out thrust asshole. Pushing the tip of His cock against her ass He shows no mercy as He thrusts the full length of His cock deep into cassy’s bowels, her body stiffening in pain.

“AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” she screams at the top of her lungs

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

Withdrawing His cock He lets her ass close for a second before slamming His cock harder into her ass….

“PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE…….NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” she cry’s out again, but He doesn’t hear her pleas and starts to pound her ass harder and faster, then with His free hand He reaches down and rhythmically starts to fuck her pussy with the dildo.

The dildo pounds against her cervix over and over and she can feel His cock rubbing against it inside her pussy, sending pain shooting through her but also taking her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced before.

“You like my cock in your ass don’t you slave…..you love being treated like a slut….the feel of my cock sliding in and out of your ass?” He spits at her as He shoves the dildo in harder

Cassy feels her body relenting to His cruel raping and begins to give into her primal needs

“YES…..I DO SIR” she almost screams at Him

“THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT BITCH…..TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT MY COCK….ACT LIKE THE SLUT THAT YOU ARE” he barks at her….

“OHHHHHHH…..I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY TIGHT ASS SIR…..FUCK IT UNTIL I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE….”

“FUCK THIS SLUTS ASS AND MAKE IT YOURS….FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM AND MAKE IT DRIP FROM ME”

YOUR COCK FILLS MY ASS….STRETCHES IT AND HURTS IT….BUT I WANT MORE……SLAM THAT DILDO INTO MY FUCKIN’ CUNT HARDER…..MAKE ME SCREAM IN AGONY SIR”

Her words send Him into a frenzy and He starts to fuck her like and animal, grunting noises coming from them both, and she pushes back against His cock, wanting more of Him inside her ass.

“FUCK THIS DIRTY SLUT SIR….FUCK HER ASS HARD AND MAKE HER CUM FOR YOU…..SHE WANTS TO FEEL YOU HOT CUM SHOOTING DEEP INSIDE HER ASS….FILLING HER UNTIL SHE OVERFLOWS”

Sweat dripping from their bodies they move as one, His cock swelling and throbbing inside her as He hears her words. Cassy squeezes His cock with her ass and she can feel her orgasm about to explode from her body….

“GODDDDDDDD…..I’M CUMMING SIR…..FUCK MY ASS HARDER….MAKE IT HURT…..CUM IN THIS FILTHY BITCHES ASS”

With one last hard thrust He explodes His massive load of cum into her ass, spurt after spurt of His hot, sticky load filling her ass and making her writhe and scream out for more.

As the last spasm flow through her body she feels His cock slip from her burning ass, His cum dripping from her and running down her shaking legs. He leans down and unbuckles her legs from the bar and helps her stand until she has her strength back sufficiently to stand alone. He releases her hands from the bonds and places them at her sides, placing His hand on her chin He lifts her head to look into His eyes once more….

“Are you ok girl?” He asks with gentleness in His voice now

Taking a deep breath she answers quietly “yes Sir”

“I am sorry you had to be punished and retrained so severely girl….but you understand it had to be done…..you will be obedient and do as your Master asks you from now on won’t you?”

“I would hate to see one as pretty and responsive as you back here for retraining again girl”

“yes Sir…..i have learnt my lesson well here, and my ass will always be available to my Master now” she says with a slight smile “ besides I may even get to like it” her words telling Him her spirit had been tamed but not broken.

“Good girl…..now you have one last task to perform before I will notify your Master that you may be picked up…..on your knees slut and clean your shit from my cock…..and NO biting this time”

The thought crossed her mind to rebel and refuse, but it was a brief moment and she had learnt better than to disobey this Lord, slowly she kneels and takes His soft cock into her mouth and cleans it eagerly.

As she sucks she hears the Lords slave enter the room and His voice softens as He gives her a command….

“My pet…..would you please ring the girls Master and inform Him that Lord Anthony has successfully retrained His slave”

xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers