Painful Pleasure

Story Info
Carol gets punished for trying to flee Henry.
1.2k words
3.23
70.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled harshly, "You really thought you could get away from me, bitch? Did you really think you could just fluke you way out of my life?"

"Aah...no please, Henry, let go...please, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorr...aaaaaahhh" she screamed when he gave her hair another hard tug. He was a big man and his fist had her blonde hair tightly wrapped around it. She could feel his heavy breath on the back of her neck. Sweat rolled down her collarbone to her breasts, pooling in between. Her tank top was dirty from her fall before, when she had stumbled out of her car in her hurry to escape Henry's men. She should have known, she told herself now, that it couldn't ever have been that easy. He was not only big physically, but also characteristically. He had power, money and contacts.

"Get in" he said softly, his mouth on her neck.

Carol struggled with her legs and tried to get into the car with its door open but couldn't find the bed of the car.

"Move you whore!" he whispered roughly and bit down on her earlobe cruelly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Oh god...I'm trying..." Carol sobbed.

He pulled her up by her waist and pushed her into the backseat of the car.

He got in next and the thump of the door was followed the thrum of it being set into motion.

She tried to get up when Henry pulled her hands and tied to behind her back. Her writs felt the bite of the cord and she slipped out a gasp.

"Did that hurt?" Henry asked.

She nodded.

"Answer me! Did that hurt?!"

"Ye-yes it did."

"Aww. I'm sorry." Henry soothed mockingly and pulled the cords tightly again.

Carol stopped her wince by biting down on her lower lip. She tasted blood but she knew her sounds would only further antagonize Henry. She knew his ways by now, his whims and quirks.

Her tank top was completely wet and dirty with grime and sweat. Her jeans were ripped in places and stained by blood around her knees.

The car was silent for a while and she grew tense. It was the kind that spoke of horrors to come. And knowing Henry, they would be the worse kind.

She smelled Henry cigar and turned around to look at him. A slap to her face made her lose her balance and fall face forward again. Her head was now on the bed of the car, her legs awkwardly on top. She couldn't find the right leverage to push herself up and ended up hurting her lip and head even more.

Henry was smiling harshly. He looked at her fallen lopsided and felt a warmth. He looked her over, her butt sashaying in the air trying; her tank top had been pushed forward. He felt the warmth now turn to heat and head south in a furious rush, along with it he felt the cold of anger embrace his heart.

He exhaled and pulled the cigar from his lips and ran a hand through her butt. He felt her stiffen and felt a maddening spurt of rage. He curled his fingers around the back pocked of her jeans and pulled ruthlessly.

"Oww! Henry what are you – " Carol heard the seams give in and felt the cool air on her legs.

"This is what happens when you buy things for cheap. They give away too soon." Henry murmured caressing the back of her thighs. Carol felt goosebumps spread all over. She didn't know whether he was referring to her torn jeans of herself.

"Henry I – I.."

"Shut up."

She gulped. Her thong barely covered her ass; and even though she knew he had seen more than the back of naked legs before she felt anxious and afraid.

"You always had nice legs; smooth and soft. Not a blemish, not even a scar."

He picked his cigar and rolled it between his fingers. Then grinned and brought it down in the middle of the back of her thigh.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! Stooooop stoooooooop oh god pleaaaaseee..." Carol howled in pain as the cigar burned into her flesh.

"A man marks his own, you know." Henry said, bringing the cigar back to his lips. He took a deep draw and stared at the bright red circle where the cigar had been.

He pushed his forefinger deeply into the burnt flesh and Carol screamed aloud in agony. Henry laughed quietly.

He unbuckled his belt and Carol tensed. Oh god, she thought, oh god...

Henry slid his hand under her hips which were on the edge of the seat and slid the buckle of his belt underneath. Carol felt its pointed edge cut into her stomach. He tried the other end to her right ankle. Carol was pulling in air with fear. Henry was a crafty man, his ways or torture so refined and pure; they crossed the mad and the bad and were wholly evil. Henry took another drag of his Cigar and spilled the ashes on the back of her thighs. Her muscles twitched in protest and her foot, which was propped on the seat, twitched together pulling the belt. The leather slid across her core minutely and Carol gasped. The belt was placed perfectly under her hood, so any movement of her foot pulled the belt which caused it to rub her clitoris.

"Hen-henr-"

"Shh."

Carol shut up. Henry skimmed his down her legs and came back up the other leg again. He circled the burnt flesh with a finger again and again causing Carol to agonizingly wait for him to start doing...something. And then he pushed his finger again, provoking the flesh to retaliate by spreading pain all over her body. Carol involuntarily felt her foot move backwards and forwards in reacting to the spokes of pain cartwheeling and the belt rubbed against her clit.

"Aaaahhh....Hen-henry pleasssssssssssssee...sss-sto-stoop-stop!!!"

Henry mercilessly continued to give her doses of pain and she felt the leather rub into her, making her body feel a heat different in kind. She felt it pool and its wetness spread and sobbed from pain and shame. Henry laughed cruelly now, knowing exactly what had happened.

"You like it, don't you? The pain? You love the pain."

Carol was shaking her head but Henry didn't see. He was watching the belt slide in and out from under her butt, watching it cup her pussy and crassly fuck her clit.

"Your body knows its worth. It only needs a few morsels to start craving for the feast."

Henry shifted in the seat and bent down and ran his tongue around the burnt flesh.

"I might as well give it what it wants most." Henry said and bit down on the flesh.

Carol screamed aloud and her tied foot was banging air, forcefully ocipitating against the pain. The belt was now being harshly pulled and rubbed against her clit taking her closer to an orgasm. She felt the waves of heat starting to come to shore and wept in dismay.

"No no no no no..nooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhh...oooh" Carol sobbed as she felt the waves get bigger and stronger.

"Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh.. gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddddddd." Carol cried out loud as she twitched and jerked as her orgasm soared and ebbed.

Henry straightened as he felt Carol's body sag and licked his lips.

He lit another cigar and took a long pull.

"It's okay sweetheart. Don't worry. I'm just getting started" he said.