Painless Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me for a while, Tori." This is my best pal, Courtney Schroeder speaking. "Gavin has just called me, and I can't take his call inside here. I mean it is all too noisy and bustling in here. I will be outside if you don't take offence at that."

"Go ahead, Courtney please. I will be waiting for you right here. Or if you don't find me right at this spot, I won't be that hard and difficult to spot if you easily and a little bit look around."

"Okay, girlfriend." She kisses me gently on the cheek and then walks away freely and gracefully. She and Gavin! When are they exactly going to marry? I wonder...

What about you yourself, Tori? That is Mirth without a second thought. Screw her for those words!

Later on...I feel like he is watching me from my behind. Who exactly? Charles Berlusconi? Not him. I turn around and immediately see Rhys Ty Jonas there. Not again. He is so handsome and cutely I just want to make that clear and revealed to him. But then I don't do it. I guess that he already knows...or he can simply read that from my surprised and awed-looking facial expression.

"Mr. Jonas," these are my first ever words to him tonight.

"Miss Wolf."

"It is my pleasure to meet you."

"And mine too."

"Do you also deal with the Paparazzi, if I may kindly ask you?"

"No. You see that guy there with Marie." Oh. The one I thought to be my old helpless Charles Berlusconi. "He is a very good and respectable friend of mine. He invited me to accompany him here."

"And how is he related to the Lady of This Special Night Herself? Or her grand Majesty I should rather say?" No. Marie is no any sort of cheap or expensive bitch! A Lady of the Night? She is a Special Lady of This Night simply!

Rhys frowns and scowls a bit at me. "They are dating—though that is a secret from me that you must not ever tell anyone else. Not even your best friend that you were hanging out with a couple minutes ago."

Oh. I am surprised and perplexed. I thought that Marie is married. Hang on a minute. When was it that I did my last research on her? About five months or so ago and she might by now be already divorced and a present property and asset of the Single Women's club. Oh yeah. That's the norm and standard of Hollywood European stars, right? Not so. What of Hollywood India, baby?

"So you just came with him...and no one else besides him and Marie?"

"I have brought my girlfriend here too. Isn't she so beautiful?" I look behind him where he is pointing to and there is his cutely and handsome-looking dog. Bruce! I quickly rush over to pick him up and then pat him gently and carefully steady on his back and nice brown fur. He gulps saliva down his throat and then looks up at me with teary-like and pitiable-expressing eyes. The poor thing...it must be so glad and happy to be here with Marie, right?

Rhys is smiling at me. In that sneaky and crooked sort of way. I glare at him for an instant while until he glances away from me all in perplexion and mystification. "So he is your boyfriend? Are you gay even?"

"And if I said yes—are you going to peel off my testicles into skinless-ness for solely that?"

"I will peel his instead," I laugh out loud and merrily, peeking down at Bruce.

Rhys then snorts and ruffs out at me. "I would have fed you to the Almighty Leviathan before you would have triumphed and succeeded in doing all that."

"You don't get to have him share your underwear panties, do you? Heck! What a wicked, compassionless master he must awfully have. It is all cold here, and you have him dressed and march about naked. Strip off your clothes so that we clothe him instead."

Rhys frowns and ruffs at me once more. What is it with him always frowning and snorting out at me? Is that what gay dog lords do? Their icon and pictogram of their autonomy and last word over the entire human race as a whole? *******I am just poking bad fun, please! I am not slamming and scorning any gay-ish behavior here***********

"Would you mind if I kissed your girlfriend, Rhys. She is too cute to be a seductress, don't you agree so?"

"Do whatever it is that you feel like wanting to do with her. She is all yours for the night—while it lasts."

"Thank you so very much for the wonderful offer and opportunity to be Queen of lesbianism and crankiness in its very dirtiest nature and bestiality form, for the night that is. I kiss girls, and I love it so way much for your very own piece of information I should inform you what's more."

"Then go ahead and do it. I want to watch you do it."

"I won't proceed with it until you close your sneaky damn frightening eyes."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"There you have it at breadth last."

Rhys is nice and fascinating to hang out with. I think I should consider falling in love with him. What the heck is all this, Tori? Of course, Mirth! Rhys is all things that I want. What more else do I have to look for? He has a good sense of humor, he knows how to perfectly and brilliantly treat a lady in very good and bad way as well, he knows how to give that drop-dead and see-heaven smile that I can only admire and leer at, he is caring and considerate to me and my needs and wants, he doesn't mind what the crowd out there thinks and say about us, he knows what he exactly wants and then strictly and rigorously goes ahead to get it, he has his own despicable and likable flaws too, he doesn't ever pretend to be what he is not, he likes and wants me too in some good and apparent way, I respect him and he respects me in turn, I show interest in him and he will flaunt and hit it back straight at me, he just gets too close to me and I don't ever slip away from his reach and grasp. Is this not the kind of guy that you also deeply would want, Mirth! Who told you I want any guy, but yes—yes—I can see that you want him too, but it all has to be on your own terms and conditions, and I know that he will only embrace you on his own stipulations and provisions too. So—you simply have to negotiate here. I am starting to like him already even if I don't love him this too soon, Mirth.

Hint: Could he be any better than Charles? I can't exactly tell, Tori. Charles was just Charles with his own flaws and perfections too. Simple as that! He fetches me a drink. Rhys this is. It is a bottle and a glass of White Zinfandel, which he takes and sips too on the other hand. Hmmnnnn! I hope he doesn't drink too much like Pearl Genius does. I had no idea that Pearl Genius devoured and sipped up the bottle to completion until I found it out on his private Face-book wall. Is it a bad or good thing though? I just can't decide which is which here. But I wouldn't shrink away from him for solely that...this would make me all curious and restless to know him all the more deeper and fuller. It would make him very interesting and exciting perhaps...in some way I am just imagining possible. Yeah—really!

Alcohol in my blood...I hope this is not alcohol or any beer kind of drink moving in my flesh to drive me all the worse nuts and crackers. I just don't take alcohol. No way possible!

12