Paint the Sky Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped over to him and into the shower spray, finding the water just barely warm so that it kissed her skin like a light breeze on a hot day. Then Jay's lips were covering hers, and the goose bumps that rose on her skin had nothing to do with the temperature. The kiss was searing, far more passionate than Lara had expected from her calm and peaceful instructor. His hands were grasping her, holding her up, roaming gently over her back and ass. She felt his erection digging into her hip and fought the urge to grind against him. Lara felt herself being guided backward, until the warm stone of the shower wall was against her back.

Jay broke the kiss with a soft groan. "I'm sorry, I can't wait any longer. I have to..." But he didn't say what it was he had to do, just dropped to his knees and pulled her with him, maneuvering her carefully onto her back on the patio. He pushed her knees open, grasped her hips, and lowered his mouth to her. Lara's hips bucked up and she sucked in her breath all at once as his tongue made contact with her. He hadn't started slow, but she was glad because she was already so aroused and this was what she wanted, what she needed.

His tongue rasped over her sex and the heat from the flagstones seeped up into her skin. A gentle breeze picked up and raked her nipples to full hardness, and the clouds drifted across the sky above her. The sensations threatened to overwhelm her, but the feeling of Jay's mouth on her brought her attention back to him. She gazed intensely into the blue eyes that watched her from between her legs. His mouth covered her sex and she could not see the workings of his tongue as he teased her. Lara was pleasantly surprised that he seemed to know exactly what to do. It felt amazing, but it was so weird being outside. A sudden swipe of his tongue brought a shocked whimper out of her, but she gasped and bit her lips.

"Don't hold back," Jay said suddenly. "No one can hear you out here. Except me. And I want to hear you."

Dipping between her legs again, he used fingers and tongue together to spark that fire in her center again. She moaned softly and felt Jay humming his encouragement. Lara had never been a screamer, but somehow the quiet, throaty moans she made even turned herself on. Her fingers tensed, trying to grip ineffectually at the flagstones of the patio as her first orgasm burst over her, a long, incoherent groan slipping from her mouth. Jay's fingers splayed out over her hips to keep her anchored on the ground as he gentled the motion of his tongue as she came down.

Lara saw that same boyish grin on his face as he pulled away from her, standing to toss his head back into the spray from the shower. Before he could know what she was planning, she rose to her knees and knelt in front of him. With scarcely an upward glance, she took a firm hold of his cock and lowered her mouth around it. She heard Jay give a startled groan above her, which she rewarded by swirling her tongue up around the tip of his cock. Increasing the suction of her mouth gained her another moan. Her hand slipped easily up and down, while Jay's hands rested gently on the back of her head.

The breeze was chilling her back, but she didn't mind. The spray from the shower sprinkled down over her and the heat from Jay's body was keeping her warm as she stroked him. She was proud of the way she could take him nearly all the way into her mouth, and the little strangled sighs that resulted when her throat closed around the end of him. Her only goal was to have him spilling into her mouth. When she raised her hand to cup his balls, she found them tightening in her palm. She chanced another look upward and found Jay watching her, his face a study in concentration. Her efforts redoubled, gripping his cock a bit more firmly as her tongue slid wetly against his shaft.

It looked like Jay was holding back, but at last he lost his composure. His hips thrust forward and his head tipped back toward the sky as he spilled into her. Unlike her, he didn't seem the least bit shy about his vocalizations—which, though not very loud, were a huge turn-on to hear. She swallowed reflexively as he helped her to stand, smiling gratefully at her before kissing her softly.

"That was amazing," he said.

"Thanks, well, so were you."

"What do you say we finish up here so we can go to the bedroom?"

"So we're not done yet?" Lara teased.

"Not unless you want to be."

"Not a chance."

Jay soaped himself up perfunctorily, but spent a lot more time on Lara. Filling his cupped palm with a small pool of soap, he spread it over her chest and back and arms, sliding it down until he had covered her entire torso, and then her legs. He gave her hair a wash and coated in conditioner while he attended to his own hair briefly. By the time they had reached their final rinse his cock had recovered somewhat and come to partial hardness again. Jay shut off the water, gave his head a little shake, and then pulled the towels from the bench, handing one to Lara and wrapping the other around his waist.

Back into the house they went, through the bathroom and into Jay's bedroom. He scrubbed the towel impatiently over his body before tossing it over a chair by the door. Lara took a moment longer, squeezing the extra water out of her hair. Again the intensity of the painted walls and ceiling took her quite by surprise and she stopped to look at them.

"You're very talented," she said, laying her towel over his and walking toward the bed.

"Thank you," he replied with a little grin.

"I meant the painting." She blushed. "But of course at other things, too." Lara climbed onto the bed and crawled toward the headboard where Jay was resting, his swollen cock resting against his hipbone. She straddled his lap, feeling his cock pulse as it lay trapped between their bodies. "So how does this work, exactly?"

"It can go any way you want..." He stopped and twisted his lips into a wry smile. "Well, so long as you don't insist I fuck you in all your favorite yoga positions. Yes, there was a woman once... it's just that most positions require perfect alignment and balance, and as an instructor I just couldn't encourage that sort of... Well, you understand."

"Yes, I think so," she said with a little laugh. "Although I've always wanted to ask you, how do you manage being in class with all those women twisting themselves up, doing bends and stretches, without going a little crazy?"

"I'm not a sex-crazed maniac," he said, with mock offense. "In all seriousness, though, when I'm in class I'm really focused on proper position in my students. Without it they can hurt themselves. Besides which I don't find most of my students attractive, but really it's just that my attention is elsewhere. Keeping spines straight and breathing even. Although I have to admit, in those rare times when I've had a student really capture my attention, I try to stay in front of them when they're doing their forward bends. Otherwise it really is too tempting to watch the way your tight backside moves inside your yoga pants."

"Jay!" His hands had slid around behind her and were cupping her buttocks, squeezing them firmly. He sat up a bit and pressed a kiss firmly to her lips.

"Yours is, without a doubt, the most perfect ass to have graced my humble studio."

"Is that so?" Lara shifted away from his lap and turned around, straddling his thighs and swinging her hips seductively. Jay groaned softly. Lara felt his cock twitch, standing taller and brushing her inner thigh. She reached between her legs and gripped him, feeling his hot, hard length in her hand as she guided it toward her sex. It had been rather a long time since she'd had sex, but she was so wet that she slid all the way down on him without any trouble. Sitting up straight, she rocked her hips around in a little circle, hearing Jay hiss out a breath.

His hands gripped her waist now, helping to ground her as she rode him, faster and faster, bouncing up and down on his cock. One hand slid up her torso, gently pinching at her nipples and guiding her back slightly so that she rested against his chest. His hips pumped up beneath hers to complete their rhythm, and his free hand slid back down, but not to her hips this time. Rather it slid between her legs and through her damp curls to her sex, stroking and pinching and pressing and making her gasp breathlessly.

"Let me hear you," Jay said firmly in her ear. Lara cried out at once, the sensations building in her center as she rode him. The feel of his cock filling her completely, his hard muscled thighs bumping her from below, his firm grip on her hip. Her head fell back onto Jay's shoulder and he kissed her neck. His fingers slipped and slid between her legs and she stopped riding him to just circle her hips, grinding, grinding, grinding until the pressure became too much.

"Jay, oh, Jay!" she gasped, then let out a strangled moan as she came for the second time that afternoon. Her muscles clenched tightly as her entire body trembled for him. By the time she had finished she was breathing hard, her heart beating fast as her muscles relaxed again. She slid off his lap and rolled bonelessly onto her back. "Here, I'd like to see the sky now," she murmured a bit incoherently, turning her gaze to the beautiful blue-and-gold painted ceiling above her.

With a soft smile Jay rolled on top of her, grasping her knees and pushing them out and away from her body. He slid between her legs and back inside of her. Lara curled her legs around him and reached up to pull him down for a kiss as he began thrusting his cock into her. He was gentle for a few moments, but as their kisses became more passionate so did the movement of his hips. One hand was again anchoring her hip as the other came up to cradle the back of her head.

He slid his cock nearly all the way out of her before thrusting back in to the hilt, then gave her a series of hard, short thrusts, and then repeated the entire thing. Warmth was building in her center again, and she lifted her hips against his. When he began pounding into her, giving out short groans, she could tell he was close. She broke their kiss and looked into his eyes.

"You feel so good inside me," she gasped.

"Lara, I think I'm going to—"

"Yes, please, do it. I want to feel you." She tightened her legs around his waist and brushed her lips over his cheek to his ear. "Please," she moaned into it as she bit down lightly on his earlobe. Jay pressed his face into the curve of her neck, and she tipped her head back to gaze into the blue swirls on the ceiling. As Jay buried himself into her, she held tightly to him and felt her eyes glazing over. The swirls that made up the sky seemed almost to move, the golden star flecks dancing serenely as Jay emptied into her. Then he was kissing her again, and the golden stars were behind her eyes as her tongue danced with his.

"That was fantastic," she said at last. "I don't think I've ever had... better."

"So does that mean you'd like to keep coming for private lessons?"

"As often as you'll let me. But... Jay... what about regular classes? I mean, would you still want me there?"

"Lara," he said seriously, as he propped himself up on one elbow beside her, "in all honesty, now that we've actually done this I think it will be easier to have you there than before. Now I won't be wondering. I know you're attracted to me, I know what you look like naked, what you feel like. You're one of my best students, and I know you've got some friends in the class. They'd be disappointed if you weren't there, and so would I. It's like I said..." He rolled onto his back again. "I'll just have to keep away from you during forward bends and it'll be fine."

"Oh, Jay..." Lara shook her head. Her hand found his under the painted sky and she smiled, feeling really relaxed for the first time in months.

12