Paintball Deer Hunt Fun

Story Info
Adult fun and games.
1.7k words
3.83
98.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story based on what happened yesterday. It's not really a sex story, but it is erotic. I guess it combines aspects of both sex and voyeurism. I hope you enjoy reading, or maybe even trying what we did.

After taking part in a kind of consensual 3-way directed by my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, our sex life has improved and I've become more open to actually trying some of the things I've had fantasies about. Some of my fantasies involve pain, but they're not ones I really want to try, because they could be harmful. However, some pain, in a controlled way is exquisite.

Bobby, my fiancee - that's not his name, just what I'll call him in my stories, came home from work early yesterday. Originally, he'd planned on a round of golf with his boss, but they forgot to book the course. After having sex, Bobby suggested that maybe we go out to the paintball place we'd talked about a few weeks ago, and maybe play against his boss and his wife as a team. I thought it would be fun, but I remembered the 3-way with his boss. I was hesitant, after all, I'd be seeing his wife for the first time after I fucked him, so I suggested that maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea after all. Bobby said that he could make it a "men only" event by getting his boss to leave his wife at home. I jumped at the chance of having fun with the two of them, and maybe a little more fun after, so I told him to make the call.

Bobby called his boss on the phone, while I was getting dressed for paintball in jeans and a sweater, and my old pair of sneaks. Thinking about the possibility of being taken by the two of them, I rubbed myself while I was pulling my jeans over my naked lower half. When Bobby got off the phone, he called to me to ask if I was ready. I quickly pulled up my jeans and went in to the other room. Still turned on by my thoughts, I suggested to Bobby that maybe we could just go skinnydipping in the lake or something, instead of paintball.

"Are you kidding? You know you've wanted to do it for weeks now," he said.

"I know," I replied, still thinking about how hot it would be to be naked with both of them. I suggested, "Maybe we could have a little action?"

Bobby laughed, "How about we do both?"

I asked him what he meant, and he told me that he'd seen paintball guns and accessories in the store the other day, and that he could go get us set up and we could take our gear to the lake and play there. I told him I thought it was a great idea, and we left for the store.

At the store, Bobby bought two paintball guns, red and yellow balls, and two face masks. I didn't really think about it then, but if there was going to be three of us, we needed one more setup. I needed to pee, so we pulled into a convenience store, and while I was in the restroom, Bobby called his boss on the cell and told him to meet us at the lake instead.

When we got to the lake, both his boss and his wife were there waiting. I told Bobby I thought he was going to make sure she wasn't coming, and he said that I should trust him and everything would be ok. We got out of the car, and his boss and his wife both hugged me. I could barely look at Laura because I felt so guilty for sharing her husband, but I told myself to keep it together for her sake. Bobby opened the trunk and the new paintball gear, setting up the guns with the little silver gas cylinders and loading each gun with different colored balls.

"Here you go, Tom," said Bobby, as he handed over a gun and some spare gas and balls.

I looked at Bobby and told him I was puzzled as to why him and Tom were the only ones with guns. He told me that when he spoke to his boss on the cell, they came up with a new game, and Laura loved the idea. He said that if I didn't like how it sounded, I didn't have to play. I told him to tell me what they were thinking about, and he told me that he and Tom wanted to chase me and Laura through the woods, and Laura had already agreed. Apparently, Tom and Laura are lifestyle swingers, and she was excited to hear about the 3-way I had with her husband and my future brother-in-law while my Bobby watched. I was now way more at ease with the whole situation, and said I'd do it.

Tom looked at me and said, "There's one thing Bobby didn't tell you. We'd like you and Laura to do it nude."

"Are you serious?," I snapped.

"We sure are," said Bobby, "In fact, this is how it'll go down. You and Laura will get a minute to run into the woods, and Tom and I will follow."

"Sounds like fun," quipped Laura. "Are you ok with it, Linda?," she asked. I nodded my head in agreement, looking at her smile.

"Good honey," said Bobby. "Why don't you girls get undressed while I explain the rules to you both?," he asked. We both started to undress.

Laura and me both laughed when we pulled our pants down and realized we were both shaved and not wearing panties. She smiled at me and told me I was even prettier than Tom had told her, and I smiled back and thanked her, not knowing how to respond.

"Are you guys ready now?," asked Tom. We both nodded. "Don't they look so good together?," he chuckled.

Bobby started giving us our instructions. We were to run into the woods barefoot, and completely naked except for our facemasks. We'd be the "deer" while they were the "hunters", chasing us. I would be Tom's "buck" and Laura would be his, the color of the paint would tell them who shot who. When either of us were hit, we'd have to stand still till the shooter came up and kissed us where we were hit, then we'd get fifteen seconds to run and hide again. The game would be over when either we were too tired to play, or they ran out of paintballs. When it was explained, we were sent on our way.

Laura and I both ran together for a while, laughing at each other as our breasts bounced almost into our faces.

"Wish I could tie these down," I joked.

Laura smiled and told me that if her breasts were as full as mine she'd love teasing everyone by making them bounce. We decided we'd split off and head in opposite directions, when out of the dusk came a paintball. SPLAT against a tree, barely missing Laura. We both stepped up our pace. Moments later we heard another noise, and I turned to look. The paintball hit me on the underside of my left breast. I froze, not because I was supposed to, but in shock. I'd never felt a paintball hit before, it was a sting followed by an intense throbbing. I wasn't expecting it to hit me so hard, so I let out a yell. Laura kept running as Tom came up and inspected me. Sure enough, it was pink. Tom wiped my breast with a my sweater I'd left at the start, and took it in his hand and kissed it. With a smile on his face, he slapped my butt cheek and told me to run again. I couldn't see Laura, but Bobby had passed me and was chasing her down. I started to run into the foliage, which wasn't such a good idea. The ground was soft, so I couldn't run fast, and there were mosquitoes everywhere which were slowing me down. I saw a clearing ahead of me in which I saw Bobby kissing the small of Laura's back. He'd hit her with his paintball and was collecting his winnings.

I ran up to them and Laura started running again too, so we headed into a dense area of trees, hoping the trees would protect us. It was getting very dark now, and the only real light was the moon shining through the trees. It was a clear enough night that we were surrounded by its glow. Somehow though, without being noticed, Tom and Bobby had gone around us and were laying in wait in front of us. We didn't know it at the time, but we were running right at them and they had their guns on the automatic setting. All of a sudden, there was a rapid "Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop" and me and Laura had both been hit multiple times around our pussies. We both froze on the spot until Bobby and Tom came to collect their reward. They wiped us down with our clothes, before going on their knees to kiss our pussies. They both looked at each other, smiled and kissed us, before starting to circle our clits with their tongue. They were giving us oral sex. We went to the floor with them and they gave us both orgasms. Laura kept smiling at me while we were being eaten, and I felt very uncomfortable that another woman was watching me get off, but in a strange way that made my orgasm more intense.

We all went back to Tom's house nearby, and Laura suggested we clean up. Taking my hand, she led me into the bathroom and ran a bath. I took my clothes off again. I wasn't surprised when Laura started to take hers off too, in fact, I kinda expected it. But what I didn't expect was that we'd end up making out as well as bathing. It was my first time even touching another woman, and it felt nice.

Bobby has another game planned for Sunday, so I hope that this time it won't be so dark, so the game will last longer. I hope this story inspires some of you to try games like this in your relationships. Come on, people, spice is nice.