Pair

Story Info
A woman's husband misses what he had with his ex.
3.3k words
4.4
52.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until after we were married that he ever mentioned Rose. In the whole five years we'd been together, he'd never even implied that anything was missing from our sex life. Then he started bringing up the subject occasionally, suggesting we should spice things up. We do all the normal stuff, but he was talking about things I didn't really have an interest in. Bondage, leather get-ups and whips, all that sort of thing.

I don't think of myself as a prude--I have given him oral sex after all, so it wasn't the fact that he wanted me to spank me or whatever that made me angry. What got me upset was when started to talk about this old girlfriend of his. A woman named Rose that had apparently been pretty kinky. I had been planning to give in, and let him play out his fantasies on his upcoming birthday, when he managed to mention her for the third time in one week. I blew up at him, and that was the last time we talked about it.

By the time I was over it, Vic had stopped complaining altogether. He didn't seem unhappy or resentful about it either. If anything, he just seemed happier than ever. We celebrated his birthday, and we had great, if normal, sex that night. I'd been thinking about playing his games with him for so long that I have to admit I was a little bit disappointed we hadn't tried it. Falling asleep that night I decided that if he didn't bring it up again, I might do it myself.

When I suggested we have a special night together, to explore his kinky fantasies, he didn't respond the way I'd expected. He assured me that he loved having sex with me already. That I was right before to not want to do something I wasn't comfortable with.

At first I was relieved. The idea had been exciting, but maybe it was better left just a fantasy. It ate at me for the next few days though. Something just didn't feel right. Vic had been so persistent before. Then I ran into Inez Sanchez, the wife of Vic's friend Jon, at the grocery store. She chided me for not letting Vic play in the regular Thursday night poker game that Jon had organized. I stared at her stupidly for a minute as she continued to tell me that men need to go out and do guy stuff sometimes, and that my banning poker night was a mistake. I managed to recover in time to tell her to mind her own business, but I was reeling. I'd never told Vic he couldn't go to poker night. Nor had he, as far as I had known, stopped going. What had he been doing on Thursday nights?

That's why I was sitting in my car, looking across the street at a house I'd never seen before. I'd followed my husband there, and watched him ring the bell. A woman had answered the door and he'd followed her inside, and then I'd spent the last half hour crying in my car. Vic was cheating on me.

I stared at the mostly dark house and my imagination filled my head with ideas of what he must be doing inside. The house's garage was behind and to the side of the house, and the driveway ran right along that side. There was a dense hedge bordering the driveway, separating the house from the house next to it. There was a faint glow on the driveway, and the hedge, coming from the side of the house. I stared at the glow until I found myself turning off my car and walking slowly up the driveway.

Taking care to be as quiet as possible, I crept along the side of the house until I was just before the source of the light I'd seen, a short little window that was set right at ground level. I peered carefully around the edge of it and couldn't believe the sight below me. I was looking into the house's basement. There was a man bent over some kind of padded bench. He was naked, except for a black hood of some sort that covered his head. It was Vic!

The woman I'd seen at the door was behind him. She was a tall, busty brunette, and she had on some sort of shiny black outfit. It was like a two piece bikini, and she had on high-heeled boots that matched. She was whipping his ass with some sort of strap, and she was doing it hard. He flinched every time she hit him. The sound of the strap cracking across his bare ass was loud enough that I could hear it through the closed window.

She stopped whipping him then, and she moved away for a moment. I couldn't see what she was doing, her back was turned. When she came back to him, she had a huge black cock bobbing in front of her. It was one of those strap-on things. She took up position behind him, and then I watched as she pushed it inside his rear. She was fucking Vic in the ass.

I was frozen there, I couldn't look away. I watched her do it for a long time, her hips driving that black rubber thing into him with jackhammer speed until something happened, and she was laughing.

The woman pulled the strap-on out of him and then took it off and tossed it aside. She used a key on a chain around her neck to unlock his handcuffs, and she pushed Vic down to the floor. I could see his soft, wet cock between his legs. I realized that he must have climaxed while she was fucking him!

The hood he was wearing had a zipper covering his mouth. The woman opened it and said something. Vic stuck his tongue out through the hole in the hood and knelt there staring up at her.

She dropped her hand to her crotch and I saw her caressing herself though a slit that opened over her sex. She pointed there and Vic, my husband, crawled between her legs and nuzzled his hooded face into her pussy. She rubbed herself against him as he licked her, and that was when I backed away on wobbly legs.

I'm not sure how I drove myself home, I don't really remember. I do remember pretending to be asleep when Vic came home. He climbed into bed next to me and all I could think about was what I'd seen. I didn't say anything to him though--I think I was in shock.

**********

The next day I went to see her. When she opened the door, she smiled politely at me. When I told her that I was Vic's wife, her smile faded.

"Vic? I haven't seen Vic in ages," she said.

I remembered the sight of him bent over that bench while she fucked his ass.

"We both know that's not true."

She paused for a moment, and then she said, "Alright, why don't we talk about this inside?"

I followed her in and she introduced herself as Rose. I didn't know what I was doing, I just blurted out that I had seen what they had done. She didn't seem offended at all that I'd been spying. Surprised, but not even the slightest bit embarrassed. I started crying. I told her that I loved Vic and didn't want to lose him, but I just couldn't understand what I'd seen them doing. Somehow, before I knew it was happening, she was comforting me. She had her arm around me and I was crying against her.

She calmed me down and told me that she had an idea. That I should try "doing it" with him. Rose told me she thought that I'd probably enjoy it just as much as he did. The idea of me whipping Vic and using a strap-on him was barely fathomable. How could I even do that? I just couldn't see myself dominating him the way she did.

I told her that I couldn't do that, not in a million years. She assured me that she would help me. I was to come over next Thursday night, and she would arrange for me to secretly participate. She would lock him up first, then I would come in. She had another hood that I could wear so that even if he managed to see me, he wouldn't be able to see who I was.

I asked her what to wear, and she told me I could just strip down to my bra and panties. That if I liked it, I could invest in some fetish wear later. I wasn't sure about any of it, but somehow she convinced me. I left there in a daze.

**********

A week later, I waited nervously in her spare bedroom. Per Rose's instructions I'd stripped down to my bra and panties. I heard Vic come in, and the sound of them moving downstairs. It was ten minutes later when she came to get me. She had another black hood in her hands. This one must have been made for a woman, because it had a hole in the back above the zipper that closed it. I put my face into it uncertainly, and then Rose pulled my hair into a quick pony tail behind me and did it up.

"You can't say anything, or he'll know it's you. In fact, let's do this up to be safe," she told me, and then she pulled the zipper over my mouth closed.

I have to admit it turned me on, walking through the house with her, wearing just my underwear and with my face sealed into that mask. She led me down the stairs and positioned me behind him.

"I have a surprise for you Vic. I've brought a friend this time."

He whipped his head around to try to see me, and I just stared at him. I felt Rose moving behind me, and then she pushed me down onto the bench so that I was bent over it next to him. For a moment I just stared at him as we came face to face, both hidden behind our hoods, before I realized that Rose was stretching my arm out in front of me!

I tried to protest, to tell her that she had the wrong idea, but the hood made it impossible. I struggled, but her weight lay heavy on me and she soon had something around my wrist. Then she forced the other handcuff in place and I was trapped there next to him.

She pulled off down my panties and worked them off my legs, and then she unsnapped my bra and worked it out from under me and slid it up around my wrists. I kept trying to cry out, but the hood stifled the sound completely. It was hard enough to breathe through the hood's little nose holes when I wasn't trying to shout, so I tried to calm myself down.

"I brought a little blond girl to play with. Just like your wife." She pulled and played with my hair while he stared. She moved around in front of us as she talked. "I'll give you a choice, Vic. You can have your usual, or you can watch while I do it to blondie here. Just imagine that she's your wife, Vic. Do you want to see me do your wife?"

She reached down and unzipped his mouth, and he immediately answered her, "Yes!"

Rose laughed. "Are you sure? Your wife? You want to see me beat her and then fuck her and then *use* her?"

"Yes!" he replied and then she zipped his mouth closed. She patted my head as she moved behind me, and I looked up at her in terror. She moved behind me and then I couldn't see her. I felt her hands squeezing my buttocks, and then nothing. Then I heard the crack of the leather strap and pain exploded across my ass.

She whipped me again, and I had to cry out into the hood. It hurt like hell. I felt so helpless there, being whipped by this woman. Rose whipped my ass a dozen times more, and I the pain reached a level so intense that I thought I'd pass out. She paused and I felt her fingers at my sex. She laughed when she discovered I was wet.

She left me for a moment and then I felt her pressing the rubber cock to my slit. The whole time Vic's eyes stared at me through the mask

"Look at her, Vic. Look at the little blond slut. You got what you wanted, a nice little vanilla life. Except now I'm going to fuck your nice little vanilla wife harder than you ever could. And when I'm done with her she'll be *mine*," Rose crowed at him, and the she forced the rubber cock into me.

She buried it to the hilt inside me, and the she started to fuck me. She took hold of my ponytail and used it to yank my head back painfully while she rammed the dildo into me. She was right, I'd never been fucked so hard or so fast in my life. In just moments I felt myself being driven over the edge, and then I shuddered as the orgasm burst through me.

Rose took off the strap-on and unlocked me. She pushed me down to my knees and I knew what she wanted. I had never been with a woman, or ever felt any desire to do it for that matter. But when she unzipped the mouth opening in my hood she didn't have to say anything. I crawled between her legs and buried my tongue in her sex. The zipper made it painful and awkward, but I felt so horny and submissive to her that I didn't care. I licked her until she was grinding against me, and then it wasn't long before she came against me.

Afterwards, she patted me on the head again. I hated myself for liking the feeling, but I did. I felt like I was hers. I'd just gone down on another woman, but what was more humiliating was the fact that submitting to her control felt so good. She looked towards where Vic was still restrained against the bench. I'd gotten so wrapped up in pleasing her that I'd forgotten about him completely. He penis strained hard against the bench.

She dragged me over behind him and put my hand around his cock. "You've been a good boy, Vic. So I'll make your little slut wife jerk you off before I send you away."

I stroked him in my fist until he came, spurting against the bench and onto the floor. She gathered my underwear up and then pulled me away, pushing me towards the stairs. "Go on, change and get out of here. I'll keep him busy for a while."

I was in a daze. I still had the taste of her in my mouth as I stumbled up the stairs. Behind me I heard her unlocking him, and then her voice saying, "Lick it up. I don't want to see a single drop when I get back."

When Vic came home that night, I pretended to be asleep again. I was tired, but I was also excited in a way I'd never been before. I couldn't stop thinking about Rose.

**********

Late the next morning, our doorbell rang. I went to answer it, and there was Rose. She looked different in normal clothes. Her tight T-shirt and jeans still showed off her amazing body though. She smiled at me, and I had a hard time holding her gaze. I had to look away. I looked around furtively, as if anyone who saw her would somehow know my secret. She seemed amused by my consternation.

I invited her inside and she just kicked off her heels and wandered ahead of me into the house, as if she owned it. I closed and locked the door before chasing after her. I found her in our bedroom, looking around it as she began to take off her pants.

"What are you doing?"

She ignored me. Her black thong panties joined her pants on the floor, and then she was half-naked right there in our bedroom. The nerve of her.

"You-you have to go. Put your clothes on." I told her as strongly as I could manage.

She walked towards me and leaned in close, too close. I stared at her chest, Rose's big breasts stretched that T-shirt so tight. Why did I have a urge to lean closer and kiss them? Why was I wet? She took my hand and pulled me towards the bed.

"I would, but then how could you eat my pussy?" she asked as she sat down on the side of the bed and pulled me between her spread legs.

How could she think that she could have me that easily? That she could just flounce into our house and I would drop to my knees and lick her there? What had happened the night before was a one time thing. She'd made me do it. I wasn't just some pervert like Vic, was I?

My pussy throbbed, and I sank to my knees. Rose just looked down at me, smirking and confident as I pressed my mouth to her and began to lick. Afterwards, when she pushed me away, I knew I would do whatever she wanted.

She got up and pulled on her jeans. I couldn't believe that she was just going to use me and leave--but even that thought turned me on.

"That was nice, but it wasn't why I came to see you," she said. "I don't think you can join Vic again like you did last night. Sooner or later he would figure out it was you. Here, you can have these," she told me, dropping her black thong in front of me.

I picked up Rose's panties and stared at her in shock. I felt humiliated, but not at what I'd done. Or even by the fact that I was clutching another woman's worn underwear, but rather by how crestfallen I felt then. She was telling me I couldn't see her anymore. How would I ever feel that way again?

"So from now on, you come over Tuesday nights," she said. My face must have shown how happy her words had made me, because she gave a little laugh before she gestured to the black cloth in my hand. "Sniff them while you touch yourself, it will help you imagine I'm still here."

She left me there like that, kneeling next to my bed holding her underwear. I heard her moving around, then heels clicking by the front door and the sound of it closing. I didn't wait, I sniffed them and rubbed myself until I came.

She was right, it was easier to imagine her standing over me that way.

That night, I made Vic a fabulous dinner and we watched a movie together. It was a great night, exactly the way I'd hoped our marriage could be. I surprised him when we went to bed, using my mouth to get him off. He crawled between my legs and returned the favor.

Vic fell asleep after, breathing heavily against my shoulder as he spooned me. I lay there thinking about how strange life was. He probably thought I'd leave him if I knew his big secret. But what would he say if he knew that he wasn't the only one in the bed who was Rose's bitch? I fell asleep, truly content for the first time since we were married.