Pair of Aces Do it for Charity Ch. 02

Story Info
Joy becomes intimate with all her travel mates.
8.9k words
3.68
13.4k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy awoke dreamily, remembering where she was and what she was doing. She'd had erotic dreams all night, mostly of John. Those dreams left her in an aroused state and remembering that she had impulsively left on a transcontinental trip with a steaming hot business tycoon only added to the tingling in her clit. She was alone in a nice cool bed, the expensive silk sheets felt delicious on her skin. She closed her eyes and moved her hand to her clit, rubbing ever so gently. It felt so delicious. Before her thoughts went any further she felt the bed move and her eyes snapped open. There was the lovely Lilith.

"Good morning, M'lady. Would you please allow me to help you?" Lilith asked. Joy knew she'd been caught masturbating, but wasn't quite sure what Lilith was asking. She was a sweet girl who seemed well intentioned though.

"Sure, you may." Joy replied. Lilith smiled and ducked under the sheet and slowly slid into the bed between Joy's legs. 'Oh, ok.' Joy thought as Lilith slid slowly to Joy's crotch.

Joy could feel Lilith's breath on her and sighed as she lowered her face to Joy's most sensitive parts. Her warm tongue moved slowly into her and up her slit to her clit. Lilith pulled her pussy lips apart gently and nibbled at Joy's clit tenderly. Joy moaned lightly and squirmed ever so slightly, letting Lilith know that she approved and causing the soft sheets to move on her skin. Lilith administered a very talented tongue as Joy started to recall John's nice cock inside of her, and all the vivid dreams she'd had. She started to hump Lilith's mouth, softly at first but with increasing pressure. Lilith's tongue pressed back into her, matching her force. Soon, Joy was fucking her little face and holding the back of her head when she found the spot.

"uuunnnggghh." Joy groaned as she came, shuddering. Lilith stayed on her clit for the perfect amount of time before Joy got sensitive, and proceeded to quietly lap at all parts of her pussy. Lilith sat up and pulled the sheet off, her face still wet.

"May I moisturize you?" Lilith asked sweetly. Joy nodded, again not quite sure what she was asking. However, she did know that she didn't regret her last action, at all. Lilith produced a small bottle and added some of it to her fingers.

"Are you allergic to Vitamin E or coconut oil, M'lady?" Lilith asked. Joy shook her head no and Lilith proceeded to apply the oil gently to Joy's pussy. She applied it generously and rubbed it just inside of her as well. "This will help ensure that your skin is soft and elastic. You may have noticed that healthy, stretchable skin is a good thing where John is concerned." Lilith blushed as she finished her treatment and Joy shivered at the thought. Yes, Joy knew exactly what she was saying and silently noted the extent to which John was going to make sure his guest was fully attended to. "Let's get you dressed, shall we, M'lady?"

Joy agreed and they chatted as Lilith set about helping Joy select the articles of clothing that would fit her, and putting the other clothes into another bag that would be donated later. She helped Joy select a cute sundress. It tied in the middle, showing off Joy's figure nicely. Lilith was more open to talking about sexual things, which tends to happen after you've had someone cum on your mouth.

Lilith said she was John's Personal Assistant and helped him with pretty much all of his affairs. Although it wasn't a part of her job, she also liked taking advantage of her 'benefit package.' This made both ladies giggle and Joy quickly commented that she enjoyed him as well and actually had been hoping that he'd come in to visit her this morning. Lilith said maybe it was best that he didn't because they had a long week ahead and shouldn't over-do it. Joy thought this was a wise notion coming from such a young girl, but also noted that this girl didn't know much about Joy's appetite. Before then left the bedroom, Lilith informed Joy that Lilith was, by extension, Joy's assistant for the week as well. If there was anything Joy needed, she need only ask. Joy was left to assume that Lilith literally meant 'anything.'

Joy dodged into the bathroom, her bladder was complaining bitterly. When she came out, she could smell bacon cooking in the galley. She also saw John reading a book on the couch. He looked delicious sitting there relaxed with a tailored shirt, boating slacks, and loafers. He looked up and smiled warmly.

"I trust you slept well, M'lady?" John asked.

"Absolutely. That was my favorite way of being tucked into bed." Joy responded playfully with a wink.

John said that he'd love to tuck her in every night that week and they laughed together. Joy's desires were muted for the moment with the good treatment Lilith had given her, but she definitely wanted to enjoy more of that soon. Joy enquired about what the plans were for the day and when they would arrive. John said that they would be arriving in about five hours, sometime after lunch. He then asked her if she would prefer a private lock-in retreat for the next few days, or sight-seeing, or a stay at a nice resort, or a cruise around the islands, or anything in between. It was for her to choose but they may not have time for everything. Their return flight would leave late on day four so that he could have her home in a timely fashion. She asked if she had to decide now to which he responded that she didn't have to decide at all if she didn't want to. He was so sweet. Lilith soon returned in her business casual, pressed, button down top and slacks with breakfast in hand.

"Won't you join us?" Joy asked Lilith, who looked to John for approval.

"Of course she will." John said quickly. "If M'lady McCloud asks for something, it shall be done. You don't need my approval for her requests." John spoke confidently, but wasn't condescending to Lilith.

"McCloud, you say?" Lilith asked. "Any relation to Eric McCloud?"

"Yes, that's my husband. How do you know him?" asked Joy. Lilith froze with a deer in the headlights look.

"They had previously met." John said, saving Lilith. "When your husband was in London last fall visiting my operation the two of them became acquainted. Rather well acquainted I might add." His smile made it plain as to what he was talking about and Lilith's blushing confirmed it.

Lilith looked like she was being tortured. Joy let her off the hook though, telling her that Eric had definitely mentioned the gorgeous British lady that he had played with during his trip. Joy complimented her on how much Eric raved about how fun she was. Lilith looked very relieved and told Joy that she very much enjoyed spending time with her husband as well, who was a very talented and engaging man. Joy seemed pleased and explained to her the nature of their marriage, further putting her at ease.

John soon piped in, telling Joy that he needed to come clean about one thing. He explained that it was the last night before Eric headed home from that trip and they had just both played with Lilith, when Eric admitted to liking John very much. Eric layered compliments on him about how gentlemanly he was, and how well he took care of his employees and business associates. It was then that they hatched the diabolical plan that they were currently executing. Joy was only a little surprised that this whole thing was a setup. Eric didn't seem to leave things to chance very often, and it also explained his confidence in putting his beloved wife up for auction. Joy went on to say that this sort of thing is one of the many reasons that she'd love Eric to her dying day. As mad as she was in that moment, she could see now that her sweet Eric had merely arranged a grand adventure with two very nice people.

Soon the dishes were cleared, but John and Lilith continued to quiz Joy about her experiences in the lifestyle and otherwise. They especially seemed interested in her descriptions of their group sex adventures. Joy related a great many of their experiences. No names, but definitely descriptions in as much graphic detail as they asked for. At one point John had gotten up to go to the restroom, and when he returned he paused, listening to Lilith speak. He absently placed his hand on Joy's shoulder. She responded immediately to his touch, placing her hand on his. The truth was that all of her tales of adventure were making her insides warm and making her think of all the great sex she'd had in the past. For a woman with a sexual appetite like hers, that usually meant that she'd start looking for something to relive the pressure. Here with her were two willing and very attractive participants without much better to do other than sitting around talking about hot sex.

Joy decided to be bold and slid out of her chair, onto her knees facing John. She started unbuckling his belt as he looked down at her. She pressed her face against his growing bulge once or twice before pulling down his bottoms. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. His semi-erect dick waved in front of him invitingly. Joy grabbed him firmly by the base of his cock and started sliding her tongue and lips along his shaft on either side. Joy tongued his big, fresh tasting balls and sucked one gingerly into her mouth as she stroked him. He moaned softly as his big prick filled with blood. She ran her tongue from his balls to his sensitive dickhead. She took a moment to look his tool over, noting that her fingers weren't even close to touching. It wasn't perfectly round either but seemed wider from side to side than it was from top to bottom. It was easily as big as the biggest cock she'd ever had inside of her, which motivated her more as she pressed as much of him into her mouth as she could stand. She felt a small hand under her as she licked at the sensitive underside of this dickhead. That small hand massaged her pussy gently with a generous amount of lube. Lilith's hand felt wonderful on her aching pussy. Joy sighed and sucked harder as she worked fingers into her, relaxing her. Joy rocked gently against her hand and stroked John's member diligently.

Lilith applied lube to Joy's hands and used one of her own to work lube around John's thick shaft. Joy invited her to taste and she was happy to do so, managing to get a little more of his hardness into her mouth than Joy did. Joy went back to his big balls and the two of them serviced him such for some minutes. Eventually, they broke away and John moved to the couch to sit. Joy took the opportunity and pulled her dress off before straddling him. She had to get as high as she could on her knees in order to get his long cock under her. She lowered herself onto him slowly, moaning as his girth pushed against the sides of her pussy so deliciously. Down she went, little by little, adjusting to him as she went. She felt Lilith applying more lube to them both gently. Such a sweet girl. Joy groaned loudly when she had buried his last inch into her, pressing again against the farthest reaches of her hot cunt.

"Fuck yes." Joy said as her hungry pussy wrapped him in hot flesh.

Joy leaned in to kiss him and slowly she started to grind on him. Her pussy vibrated in pleasure as she worked him into every inch of her insides and they kissed passionately. She quivered as waves of pleasure radiated from his thick tool and leaned back groaning more loudly. Lilith had disrobed and climbed up on the couch, offering her pussy to Johns waiting mouth. John went to work with his tongue as Joy ground on him a little harder rubbing her hands over his abs. Liliths narrow ass looked inviting and Joy leaned in and kissed her soft ass cheeks and teased in toward her forbidden fruit before moving to the other cheek. Lilith whimpered at this and hunched on John's mouth more strongly. John felt Joy's cheek brush his hand as he cupped Lilith's ass. He gently spread her ass cheeks, revealing her little asshole. Joy paused for a moment, shivering as his fat cock continued stretching her around him. Then leaned in and, for the first time, touched her tongue to a soft ass. There was no taste, just fresh soft skin. She leaned in more and worked her tongue around her hole, rimming her beautifully. Joy's own ass tingled as she imagined how it must feel and she worked her pussy on John's cock even harder.

Lilith was moaning and whining more loudly now and Joy pressed her tongue around her ass with more pressure. Her chin touched John's chin as they pinned Lilith between them. As Joy leaned back, shivering again, John pushed one lubed finger directly into Lilith's ass and she called out, hunching him hard. Lilith's pussy and ass quivered, spasming in orgasm. Lilith howled as she came on his face and John lashed her with his tongue until she pulled away.

Joy started bouncing lightly on his cock, the extra pressure banging the head of his cock lightly against the back of her pussy. Waves of pleasure burst out with every bounce. As her bounces got higher, his fat cock started dragging her clit towards it with each stroke. She tried and tried, but couldn't quite get the stroke she needed. Her legs were burning. Joy stopped and dismounted, the moved around reverse cowgirl and slid his thick cock back into her. She took him balls deep and leaned back against him. She dug her heels into the edge of the couch and raise herself a couple inches off of him. He immediately started stroking in her tight pussy. Lilith took the initiative and dove in to eat Joy's pussy while she rode that big, hard cock. She loved her pussy being pumped and eaten at the same time. John's breathing became more and more ragged. That big cock felt so good as it swelled up even more. He fucked her pussy hard for 30 seconds before he finally came. His throbbing cock filling her pussy and Lilith's expert tongue had Joy quaking. Joy tensed up and grabbed the back of her head, humping her mouth and John's throbbing cock at the same time.

"AAAAAhhhhh! Fuck!" Joy exclaimed as she came hard.

Lilith caught a face full of Joy's cum as she squirted heavily from around John's fat cock. Joy's spasms slowly calmed, but she shook again as she raised herself off of his long cock. She sat next to John and he lifted his arm as she snuggled into him. Lilith hopped up and quickly returned with a hot washcloth. She parted Joy's legs and cleaned her thoroughly. She freshened up the washcloth and returned to clean John's shrinking penis. She cleaned him and then kissed his cock softly several times, looking up at him. He smiled back.

"Tonight, sweet Lilith. If M'lady Joy hasn't exhausted me, I'll give you what you want." John said in response to her silent request.

Lilith rested her face on his dick lovingly for a few moments before hopping up once again. She quickly returned with her oil and silently began administering to Joy's pussy as if it were her own. Joy smiled down at her as she attentively covered Joy's puffy pussy with therapeutic oils.

'What a sweet girl.' Joy thought. Lilith caught her smiling and returned a smile.

"Lilith, I think I'm going to enjoy watching John screw you good later. You certainly deserve some and I'm pretty sure there's plenty of that cock to go around." Joy quipped.

They all laughed and took their time getting dressed. Joy commented on needing some panties. John said that he wished she wouldn't, but knew just the place. Joy laughed at his remark. She let him know that she would definitely need panties because the thought of his hard dick would make a mess on the insides of her legs and that would be very uncomfortable. Lilith nodded knowingly and the girls giggled together. Men were such perverts.

About the time they got situated again the captain came on the speaker. He reported that they were ahead of schedule and would soon begin their decent to Tenerife, Canary Islands. The local time was 11:38am. John fretted a bit and asked Lilith to grab them some fresh fruit and pack some lunches to go just in case there was a delay with customs or something. It was then that Joy froze.

"Oh no! I don't have my passport!" Joy's heart sank. However, John just smiled and reached into the overhead compartment and produced a small purse. Joy immediately recognized it as one of her summer time purses and took it from John. She studied the contents and found her passport, driver's license, an adequate stack of traveler's checks, two credit cards, a small bottle of personal lubricant, and her favorite vibrator. She also dug out a note:

"My love,

I hope you have an amazing time this week. By now I hope that John and Lilith have both made love to you. I'll miss you very much, but hopefully I've found something (or someone) to keep me occupied as well. Have Lilith keep me posted as to where you are and how you are doing. I can't wait to reclaim you. I'll see you soon, sweetheart!

LAFFY,

Eric"

Joy wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. This was quite the setup and any anger she had with her husband over it had long ago faded. She dropped in her cell phone and snapped the purse shut. John looked at her fondly, smiling. She just wagged her finger and shook her head at him.

The landing was uneventful and they taxied to the private portion of the airport without an issue. There was a driver present when they lowered the stairs, but the local customs and immigration official had not yet arrived. John said that it looked like another private flight had arrived just before them, so he suggested they take advantage of the lull and eat the lunches Lilith had packed. They munched on fresh veggies, fruit, and some sandwiches as they waited and chatted idly.

Joy had decided that she wanted to spend tomorrow at a resort then they'd go from there. Lilith immediately called ahead for them. John said that the resort was on another island, but that he had a boat waiting for them at the Marina. If she could wait, they had a good place to do some shopping right at the resort. Joy what she'd already been provided would do nicely until then, and she didn't mind being braless so much. Thus, it was agreed.

The customs man finally showed up and they were passed through with their tiny amount of luggage in no time. Their drive shuttled them to a marina nearby and soon they were walking along the piers. The driver was tipped nicely for his waiting, and for carrying their bags for them. There they stood, at the gangway leading to a very large yacht. Joy caught her breath at its name. It was called the "McCloud's Reward."

"Permission to come aboard?" John called to the captain.

"Permission granted! Welcome aboard, John!" Hailed the captain in return.

Joy asked about the boat's name. Apparently, John had named it thus because one of Eric's clever investments, through his company, had made John enough money to buy it. He said he owed a lot of success to Eric, which is part of the reason why he leapt at the chance to entertain Joy. He also teased that the beautiful woman in the pictures helped a great deal as well. They arrived at the deck and the captain greeted John and Lilith, obviously familiar with them.

"This is M'lady Joy McCloud." John said, introducing her to the captain. "This vessel was named after her. Joy, this is Captain Whitney."

"It is very much a pleasure." Captain Whitney said as he took her hand and kissed it. "This is a fine ship, and a fine crew. If anything isn't to your liking, please let me know directly." Joy was almost overwhelmed as this very handsome older man looked at her warmly.

"Secure the ship and prepare to get underway!" Captain Whitney yelled up to his first mate, who peered over the smaller upper-deck railing at them.

"Aye, captain! Secure the ship and prepare to get underway!" the man yelled back.

Very quickly, whistles blew and a few crew members could be seen hustling about. The captain offered to show then all around. John accepted, saying it had been a couple months since he'd been aboard and wanted to see how things looked. The captain showed them around the main deck, where they would be spending their time. There were several stair cases, and the widest of them led down to a nice master bedroom suite with all the amenities. It also had a spare bedroom off to one side. The rest of the main deck had a small guest galley, as well as a large bar and lounge area just under the upper deck's canopy. John suggested that the ladies stay on the main deck as he wanted to visit the engineering rooms to see some of the repairs and upgrades they had made in recent months. They agreed and the captain left with John below deck.