Pair of Aces es Muy Caliente Pt. 02

Story Info
Eric and Joy get a home cooked meal and hot helping of sex.
4.5k words
3.86
7.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week ago, Eric and Joy had met up with Jake and Maria. Although Eric and Joy stated that they don't play on the first date, Jake and Maria seduced them in the park and brought both of them to climax. While this might be a problem, their 'no play on first date' mentality is really more of a guideline to keep the pressure out of a first time meetup. The impressive part was that Jake and Maria didn't ask for any reciprocation. This was tantalizing for both Eric and Joy, who hadn't seen them except when fully clothed. This also indicated that they liked to give pleasure just as much as receiving.

Joy had been having fantasies about Jake's fabulous hands roving all over her body. She was really curious what he would look like with his clothes off too. She had quickly gotten past being intimidated by Maria's gorgeous little body since she was such a sweetie. Eric had been spending time fantasizing about fucking Maria's face again. She seemed to like it very hard, which is something he thought only happened in porn. Well, their chance was drawing near. Jake had invited them to their house for a home-made dinner along with an after party. Joy and Eric primped, cleaned, and trimmed. They were a lot less nervous than they'd been in the past, which probably had to do with the fact that the other pair had already taken advantage of them. In any event, they made the long drive to town and arrived at the appointed time.

They were met at the door by Jake and Maria, who welcomed them inside. As Joy stepped into their house, she was stopped and was given a big warm hug and kiss by both Jake and Maria. Maria cooed about Joy's soft lips and turned to hug and kiss Eric as well, throwing in a quick package check for good measure. Yes, it was going to be a good night. Places were set and dinner was on the table. A light dish of fish and shrimp Ceviche had been made fresh by Maria. She had remembered that Eric said it was one of his favorite South American dishes. They also had a pitcher of Margarita's at the ready. Jake was a little disappointed when he found that Joy didn't drink much, but she agreed to have a couple shots with him after dinner.

The dinner wasn't too heavy, which was good. However, the shots went right to Joy and Maria's brains and they were soon giggling and laughing together. As it turned out, they also liked to smoke, so Jake fired up a fatty to pass around. Lounging around the living room, Jake and Eric chatted a little as they continued to sip on margaritas and toke some good herb. They were amused at the girls whose conversation had turned to Candy's breasts. Candy was a mutual swinger friend with whom both had played. It was unusual to 'kiss and tell' but the girls didn't care much at the moment and the guys liked the topic. Maria lamented about her own lack of a chest, and even stuffed a couple small pillows under her shirt to emulate big tits. She went on about how Candy's tits were as big as Maria's head! Joy just laughed and laughed at the silly little Cheshire lady in front of her. Maria's big toothy grin and crazy laugh made Joy giggle so much. When the conversation lulled, Maria then leaned in close, getting serious. She wanted to touch Joy's breasts.

"Can I see them, muñica? I love breasts!" Maria asked.

Joy was a little hesitant but Maria assured her and slowly undid her top and reached around to deftly unfasten her lacy bra. Joy sat up straight on the couch as Maria cupped them tenderly. Joy thought it funny that she was getting herself undressed first, again. Maria bent in close for a taste. She mumbled something about how soft Joy's skin was and how she smelled so good. Maria treated her tits just right and Joy could feel herself getting moist between her legs. Maria continued what she was doing while finishing the job of taking Joy's blouse and bra off. She didn't stop there and started to undo Joy's pants. She pushed Joy back on the couch, onto her back. Perching on top of her, Maria suckled at her chest. The boys started rubbing their crotches as Maria's stripped off the remainder of Joy's clothes.

With a hum, Maria bowed her head to Joy's pussy. She stroked her fingers through the little bit of hair Joy had and murmured about Joy's sweet smell. She gently darted her tongue on Joy's pussy and Joy started to squirm and massage her own nipples. As Maria began to eat that pussy more diligently, Maria began to remove her own clothes. The boys looked at each other, nodded, and followed suit. Joy's hips started to move with their own mind, enjoying Maria's talented tongue. About the time the pleasure started to flow, Maria rose up slowly and asked if Joy had ever eaten a pussy before. Joy shook her head slowly as Maria started moving up her body. After working Joy's nipples again, Maria kissed Joy deeply and Joy held on tight. She liked how this hot little body felt in her arms and the way her soft skin felt against her. This little thing was full of passion and brought that out in Joy as well.

Maria continued to climb northward, and paused with her tiny tits over Joy's face. Joy felt a strong hand on her pussy just as Maria lowered her breast to Joy's mouth. Joy licked and swirled her tongue. Maria Oooo'ed and Ahhh'ed and continued north. Jake buried a finger deep in Joy, making her hips rise up. Eric positioned himself above Joy's head and Maria licked her lips as she straddled Joy's face. Joy was hesitant, but didn't see anything intimidating about this clean little hairless pussy in front of her lips. The fact that she was just a little tipsy and stoned probably also helped lower her inhibitions.

Maria slowly wrapped her lips around Eric's dick as Joy reached her lips out tentatively to touch them to Maria's pussy lips. Maria smelled like flowers and there was no stubble at all. Joy went for it, and pressed her tongue between a little pair of labias. Maria groaned and pressed down forcing Joy's tentative face into her snatch. Knowing she had committed, Joy ran her tongue up Maria's groove to her clit and was rewarded by a moan. She flicked her tongue around lightly. As it turned out, Joy was a natural and eating pussy it was a lot more fun than she thought it would be. She continued to flick her tongue only lightly, like butterfly kisses on Maria's clit. Joy slowly reached up and cupped Maria's little, smooth ass cheeks in her hands. She liked the way Maria's hips moved in a way only a woman could. It occurred to Joy that a finger being added was always nice, so she slipped a single digit into Maria's wet pussy and increased the intensity of her tongue's movements.

Jake was working one of his long thick fingers into Joy's hot pussy. The sight of Maria lightly grinding Joy's face was very arousing. Joy seemed to be doing a good job as well. As Jake worked a second finger into Joy, she let out her own moan and redoubled her efforts in sucking Maria's clit. Maria sucked Eric hard as she started to shiver. She pressed her mouth all the way over Eric's cock, then eased her tongue out and wrapped it under his sack. Eric felt like his cock and balls were both inside her mouth and the feeling was barely describable. She thrusted against Joy's face a few more times, whining over Eric's dick, then stiffened and took some deep breaths through her nose, shuddering intensely. With a loud sigh, she flipped a leg up like she was dismounting a motorcycle and slid down to sit beside her. She poked Joy playfully.

"How you make me cum if you haven't done that before?" Maria asked. Joy just laughed and shrugged, her wet face warm and flushed. Then she caught sight of Jake's cock and became instantly fascinated. Maria understood and giggled.

"Oh yes, muñica, you will like papi's cock."

Maria hopped up, turned her tiny ass to Eric and used it to push him back. She bent over and rested her elbows on the arm of the couch so she could watch Joy and Jake. With her pussy already wet, Eric guided his cock to her wet opening and pressed. He was met with pressure and hesitated. Maria pushed back on him and he could feel the head of his cock pop into her pussy. She was extremely tight. Eric leaned over and grabbed some lube from the table and applied an ample amount to the shaft of his dick. This made penetration much easier and he started to glide in and out of this tiny pussy. It felt like a hand squeezing him and was the most interesting feeling. He kept his motion slow though, as he was also watching Joy.

Joy sat up and reached for Jake's penis. When she grabbed it she realized that he was completely flaccid. It may have been one of the biggest soft dicks she'd seen. It was just about the same size as Eric when he was hard. The part that really had her attention though was that Jake was not circumcised. Joy had never handled an uncut penis before. At first glance, it looked strange without a head. She set about massaging his shaft with a light grip and was surprised as his foreskin was pulled back and the head of his dick was exposed. She squeezed and rubbed and his dick got harder and harder, his head poking out at each stroke. She bent a little and licked the head of his dick, and then around the head. She found a bit of precum and touched it to her tongue. It was sweet and a little fruity. Most men were bitter or salty in her experience, but he tasted very good. With a couple more strokes and a good squeeze, he was fully hard. She released him for a just a moment and noted that at his full 7.5" hardness, his head stuck out just like with any cock, and the only real difference was the additional foreskin that slid around more easily than a cut cock. It was about her husband's girth at the tip, but tapered steadily toward a very, very thick base.

But what about that taste? Joy put him back in her mouth and leaned forward to take Jake in. From this angle she couldn't take him all the way in, but he seemed to be enjoying it nicely. He pulled back for a moment and squeezed the underside of his dick, causing a little stream of precum to descend along his shaft. Joy grabbed immediately and licked it up. Unbelievable sweetness.

'That's craziness.' Joy thought.

"I love that sweet cum too, muñica." Sighed Maria, cooing at her as Eric stroked in and out now with a consistent, deliberate motion.

Maria had loosened up a little and he decided that he might be able to fuck her pussy good yet tonight. Eric looked closely at her smooth, tattooed skin and ran his hands over her back and ass. She had an elaborate dragon tattoo that covered most of her back. The ornate tail wrapped around her waist, over part of her ass, and around a thigh a few times. He loved body art and it looked extremely sexy on her body. She still didn't have much of an ass to speak of. It really just looked like a pussy and an asshole out there for him. As he stroked, he could feel the friction increase slightly. Before he could reach for the lube, Maria turned around and swallowed his cock. She stroked a dozen times with a sloppy mouth finishing by burying his cock in her throat and wrapping her tongue under his sack again. He groaned as she turned back around, spreading her pussy for him. This time he forced his cock into her tight hole with more authority and she moaned loudly. Eric continued to do her doggy style, and Maria continued to turn around periodically and give him sloppy head, just so we could return the favor by cramming himself into her.

Joy was still fascinated by Jake's dick. She played with his balls as she sucked and sucked. She had realized that this was the first time she'd sucked a dick with pussy still on her face, but she didn't care. It was very sexy. Jake rewarded her efforts by squeezing out little bits of precum from time to time. She wondered for a moment if she was really starting to think that she wanted his cum in her mouth. This was a strange desire for her as she'd never swallowed for someone, other than her husband, in the whole time that they'd been swinging. It was about then that Jake changed the pace a little. He pushed her back playfully and knelt in front of her pussy. He placed the head of his cock at her entrance and Joy sighed in anticipation. She did need a cock in her pussy. Within a moment she had absorbed his entire length. What she hadn't thought of was the very thick base of Jake's cock. Every bit as thick as her favorite toy, it provided just a little extra stretch that was so very nice. It didn't take long at all before he was sliding his entire length in and out of her slick pussy, stretching her tight opening delightfully with each thrust.

After sucking Eric's dick wet once more, Maria went to the coffee table and removed the one drink, then she laid back on it. Eric spread his legs out to get to the right height, and slid his cock back into her. She was still tighter than he could have expected. Something about her little dimensions, or something about her. It was then that he noticed her abs popping out of her stomach as she gyrated her hips. He noticed that her legs weren't thin at all, but well-muscled instead. Her arms and shoulders were as well. Then it became clear as she grabbed one of her ankles and placed her foot behind her head. He admired her flexibility as she did it with the other foot as well. Adjusting his height again he was rewarded with even deeper penetration and they both started moaning. Maria's little athletic pussy was squeezing him hard, almost too hard. He pushed through and started pounding her lightly, balls slapping her ass. He wet his thumb and started to work her clit as he humped her exposed pussy. The harder she clamped down on him, the harder he pumped. Eric could see the muscles in her tummy twitch and spasm. He grabbed her tiny ass and started pounding her pussy as hard as he could.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Maria yelled out, her body quaking and jerking about.

Eric had an small orgasm as well, but held back his cum. Slowing down a little at a time, her pussy had loosened up considerably. Eric wasn't done yet.

Jake continued to stroke in and out of Joy's pussy. He had sensed it when he found a good spot and focused his efforts there. Every couple minutes, Joy's pussy would clamp down on him and she would whimper with a small orgasm. He just kept pumping away at her. Time went on and on. Over the next hour Jake fucked Joy continuously and she lost count of the number of orgasms she had. He was well muscled and completely hairless, not a trace of stubble anywhere, not even under his arms. She rubbed her hands all over him and grabbed his ass more than once, encouraging him to fuck her more. Every so often Maria could be heard sounding off from her orgasms, spending most of the time tied up in a little knot with her pussy exposed for the fucking. Jake took notice at one point, and asked to switch back to his wife. Her pussy, having been very much warmed up by Eric at this point, didn't take much of an adjustment to accept her husband. They moaned together as he slid his cock into her and started pumping immediately. Eric and Joy sat back for the moment watching the show. Jake started pumping harder and harder, lifting his wife off the coffee table and crushing her pussy onto his cock. She was crying out and started to yell at him in Spanish. Because of his body language, she was almost certainly encouraging him to go harder. Finally, he tensed up with a funny face. Maria unwound her legs and sprung forward to put his cock in her mouth, nursing out his cum. Joy almost felt disappointed. Jake and Maria fell back panting while Joy and Eric sat smiling.

Joy and Eric hadn't had their big finishes yet, but they figured that there'd be time for that soon, it was still early. Eric got up and fetched water for everyone. He brought back a washcloth as well, and Maria accepted it. She was very oral, obviously, and started cleaning up everyone with her mouth. She kept the washcloth for herself. They chatted for a bit and found out that Maria worked as a part time gymnastics instructor, which explained a thing or two. They also found out that she worked primarily in cosmetology and that their hairless appearance was as a result of regular waxing that they performed on each other. Maria poked fun at her 'gorilla' husband and said that he really would look like one if she didn't wax him. Jake also thanked Eric wholeheartedly. Apparently, they just found out tonight that Maria will eventually warm up to take a pounding from her husband. That was something he hadn't thought of before. He said that she normally gets sore rather quick and vowed to spend more time using his fingers on her just so he could fuck her more properly.

Eventually the conversation turned to Candy again. This time her ass was the topic. Maria said it made her curious for a couple reasons; the first was that Jake had really wanted to try anal but that the only time they tried it had hurt Maria; and also that it was interesting that Candy liked Eric's butt-lovin' enough that she requested it each time that had gotten together.

"Correction," Eric stated, "she begged for it."

Maria covered her mouth and they all laughed. Eric proposed that they used Joy's ass as the test subject tonight and Maria clapped like she got a new toy. Joy very much liked the idea as her clit ached and she needed to cum. Joy didn't need much prompting and went to her knees on the couch. Maria produced her favorite lube and watched Eric lube up Joy's ass while Maria took turns suckling at the boys dicks. Eric got hard quickly and, because of their experience, it wasn't long before he was working a finger deep in Joy's welcoming asshole. Maria stayed close and watched intently, asking if it smelled or anything. Eric popped his finger out and placed it in his mouth. He had done this many times before, while playing with his wife's ass, without thinking about it. He now chose to do so purposefully to make a point. No odor and no taste other than the water based lube, which wasn't a big deal on its own. Maria sucked Eric hard and helped him lube up his dick. She watched with fascination as he pressed his shamrock tatooed dick into Joy's tight ass. They'd done this many time before and Joy knew how to relax her ass. His dick quickly disappeared in her ass and they both moaned lightly. Maria kept her face close and even tentatively reached out and tongued her asshole a little, dick and all.

"Amazing." Maria sighed.

Jake moved around in front of Joy, who welcomed him with an open mouth. He was quickly hard again. Maria asked for Eric's cum, but Eric said not until he fucked Joy's ass for a bit. He then suggested that Maria slide under her and eat her pussy good. Maria did as she was told and Joy wiggled her ass for Eric. She'd been wanting someone to eat her pussy while she had her ass fucked. Tonight she had a sweet cock in her face as a bonus. It was sweet too. Like some kind of alien candy-cock. It took her a little while to quit thinking about it, and just enjoy it. It was also about that time that she decided that she wanted his cum in her mouth. She announced this to Jake and he moaned a little in response.

Eric drove his cock into Joy's ass just like she wanted. Maria's tongue flicked across her clit, mouthing her pussy all over. Joy had a fist around Jake's sweet cock while he pumped into her mouth. So many sensations. About the time Jake was gaining momentum, Maria dedicated her efforts and Joy could feel that familiar tension build in her pussy. Joy started moaning on Jakes cock and Eric pressed all the way into her ass. Maria kept munching now that she could feel Joy start to shake. Jake grabbed a handful of Joy's hair out of instinct. With Joy's fist protecting her mouth, she thought it hot and went with hit. Jake was set off by Joy's flicking tongue. She could feel his balls tense up and knew it wouldn't be long. She curled her tongue up around him as his cock began to twitch and throb. Taste of his candy flavored cum was so much better than she expected. This set off her own orgasm and she jerked and moaned over Jake's cock, with Eric buried in her ass. Maria took her time licking every part of Joy's pussy. Joy took her time sucking Jake dry before slouching back to the couch.

12