Pair of Aces vs. Pair of 10s Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yea! Cum in my ass! Ahhhhh..." Candy cried.

"Holy shit, you two." Richard said. "That was incredible. I'm going to be thinking about that later." Richard and Joy had been standing nearby watching intently. Joy gave Eric and big smile as she and Richard turned to go upstairs together, still in the nude. Eric and Candy panted until they caught their breath. They giggled together, unaware that they had an audience.

"Did you like that?" Eric asked.

"Fuck yes!" Candy said. "Can you keep going?"

"No. I'll need a break." Eric said, pausing in thought. "Tell you what, don't move." He said, feeling his dick deflating after a powerful orgasm. He worked his semi-hard dick in her ass a few more strokes and then withdrew ever so slowly. Because of Candy's state of relaxation, her ass gaped slightly. Eric went to their small dresser, where they kept their toy collection. He searched a bit, then found what he had seen earlier. A butt-plug with just little more girth than his dick at its thickest point. It was the only one they had, but it was perfect.

"I never really used that before." Candy stated as he approached. Eric just smiled and lubed up the toy. He spread her ass and painlessly eased it into her. He left it in her and held it a bit as he helped her roll off the chair. Candy had been getting uncomfortable in that position and was glad to stand up on shaky legs.

"Ooo. That feels odd, what is it for?" Candy asked. Eric leaned in as if to hug her and reached one hand around to the butt-plug, and another on the back of her neck. He kissed her deeply as he pressed and moved it around in her ass. Candy made an 'O' face as an indicator that she liked it.

"It's to keep your ass relaxed, and to keep all that lube in your ass so we don't have to start all over later. Let's go, I'm thirsty." Eric said as he took her hand and led her upstairs.

**

Eric and Candy made their appearance upstairs in the kitchen. Joy and Richard are already happily munching on some finger sandwiches and vegetables that Joy made that afternoon. Eric grabbed some beer out of the fridge and offered one to everyone. Candy accepted and they stood at the sink washing their hands and faces. They then sat down at the table with Joy and Richard.

"Oh!" Candy said as she sat down.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Joy said when she heard Candy, looking toward her with concern.

"Very much not." Candy said, getting adjusted to her butt plug. The feeling of which was nicer than she expected.

"Good." Joy replied. "That would be out of character for him. Besides, I'm not done this evening. You know, fair warning." She smiled big and elbowed Richard playfully.

"I was so hoping that you'd say that." Richard's cock twitched just a little at the thought. He really liked that pussy, more than her would ever admit to his wife.

"Hell guys, it's only 7:30pm. We're the old ones here." Eric challenged.

"Ha! It shows - you two fuck like porn stars! You can't coach that shit!" Richard shot back with a compliment, mostly on target.

"I'm not so sure." Eric replied. "Candy is learning from my coaching extremely well. Did you see what she did down there?" Eric smiled proudly and leaned over to nip at her nearest breast.

Eric and Joy made eye contact giggled to each other at the compliment and all the fun they were having. Joy liked watching Eric do Candy's ass. It made her think of all the times he had treated her ass the same way. Joy was uncertain about it early in their marriage but, given how gentle and tender a lover Eric could be, she had grown to crave it.

They all comfortably sat around nude and chatting continued on as they munched on the veggies and sandwiches. Eric was thirsty and quaffed several beers. Richard mentioned that his little brother was moving up here with his girlfriend, and that the rest of the family down in Birmingham were doing well. Candy thought to suggest that they should outfit the bar downstairs so that they could just have snacks down there in the future. Everyone nodded. After discussing the 'yoga' chair, mirrors, sexual pasts and all manner of things sexual and what-not, it was decided that a few rounds of 8-ball were in order. Eric requested that they stay naked. Everyone nodded again and they all stood up to headed back to the play-room.

As Richard stood Joy noticed how normal he looked with his small flaccid penis. His lightly muscled body looked great and her pussy tingled as she thought about how she wanted to get him hard in her mouth like she had when they first met. Joy remembered her great surprise when his very normal looking penis turned into a throbbing giant. Eric grabbed his wife's ass and gave her a hug and a kiss. He could almost see what Joy was thinking as her eyes moved up and down Richard's nude form. Richard did the same with his wife and noticed the butt plug.

"What's this?" Richard asked as he wiggled it in Candy's butt.

"OOO!" was Candy's response at first. Her pussy tingled as she clenched her butt plug. Without saying a word, Candy smiled and walked away slowly, swishing her big beautiful ass. For reasons she couldn't explain, it was exciting to show off her butt plug, Richard beamed his approval with a face splitting smile.

"Oh, I see!" Joy exclaimed as she pinched Eric's ass and bumped him with her hip. "That's why you wanted to get me a butt-plug with a tail!"

"They make those?" Richard raised an eyebrow inquisitively as everyone walked away. Following, he persisted, "Hey, wait! Is that really a thing?"

They all laughed with Richard and followed Candy and her butt-plug downstairs. As Richard collected pool cues, he stopped to grope Joy's pussy gently and kiss her on the mouth. Joy tingled pleasantly as she started to get the pool balls together. It was nice to know Richard was looking forward to another go as well. Eric grabbed Candy's hand, walked to the sex chair and grabbed the lube. He got a dollop on his fingers and turned her around. Candy stuck her ass out for him and Eric reapplied lube around her sensitive asshole, making sure that the plug wasn't chafing her. She cooed a little at his gentle touches. As Eric looked up, he and Richard froze watching Joy setting the rack of balls. Her gorgeous breasts swaying gently over the rack. Candy laughed at them and Eric smacked her ass firmly. Eric returned the lube to its spot and washed his hands in the bar sink, a red handprint showed temporarily on Candy's ass cheek.

The game started and the boys had another beer. Joy and Richard teamed up against the other two. Everyone slipped off to the restroom at some point. Eric took some extra time to wash his midsection since Candy had made a mess on him, her lady-cum going everywhere. Everyone was fairly distracted by the bodies around them and they never quite made it to the end of the second game. In fact, no one remembered who won the first game. Eric would say that they all did. Richard could be seen near Joy most of the game. He consistently slipped his finger between her pussy lips to steal tastes of her pussy. Eric was doing the same thing to Candy, finding any excuse to stand extra close. This was working both the ladies up and they eventually started fighting back with gropes of their own.

Everyone, even the ladies enjoyed the tits swaying this way and that. Candy's breasts moved balls about when she bent over the table more than once. The boys were delighted by this, naturally. Richard began to have trouble hiding his arousal as Joy was increasingly touching him. His generous member began to fill, ever so slowly, with blood and began to sway heavily between his legs. Watching him bent over and shooting, with that nice cock hanging between his legs made Joy press her thighs together.

Joy was done with the messing around, it was time to get that cock back in her. When Richard was on the same side of the table taking a shot, she moved for the lube near the sex chair. She'd been looking at that chair closely, making plans. Joy got a generous amount in her right hand and rubbed it into her aching pussy, being sure to get good coverage. It wasn't a sore pussy, but instead it was a hungry one that needed to be fucked again. Richard noticed she was up to something and approached her as she put more lube on her hands. Joy went to her knees as he got near and used her lubed hands to grab the base of his semi-erect dick. It was still just flaccid enough that she could suck it almost halfway into her hot mouth. That didn't last long at all and Richards head went back with a sigh. He got hard very fast and soon she was lubing up his long shaft while suckling at the head of his cock in earnest. Joy flicked the underside of his cock with her tongue. Soon the veins on Richard's shaft were popping out and he was moaning in pleasure. He was sure to compliment her on her BJ/Hand-job combo and his rock hard erection was evidence enough of the truth in his words. Joy turned and draped herself over the curved sex chair with her ass high in the air.

"Come here, big boy. Put that big dick in my pussy nice and slow." Joy requested as she reached back and pulled her pussy lips apart for him.

Candy bumped Eric as Richard approached Joy. Joy was smiling at them and biting her lip. She knew how sexy she looked spreading her pussy for Richard. Richard did too, and his massive, heavy cock stood in front of him without support. Eric turned to Candy and wiggled her butt plug with one hand and rubbed her clit lightly with the other.

"I love this part." Whispered Candy, shuddering at the sensation Eric was providing. She watched, transfixed with love and appreciation as Richard pushed his wide cock into Joy with one slow push. He had become familiar with her body and angled himself upwards expertly after he entered her and drove himself all the way into Joy's pussy. Their cum from earlier was still mixed in her, making her nice and slick. That coupled with her extreme level of arousal made her very receptive to his advancing cock. Joy moaned and shuddered due a small orgasm as he pressed into her.

Candy's pussy was drenched at the sight, and Eric could feel her wetness as he continued to play with her pussy and ass. She knelt in front of him on all fours and started sucking his semi-erect dick. Candy bumped her butt plug on the leg of the pool table, jumped a bit and sighed. She liked it and lightly backed up against it over and over. Candy put her fat lips to work on Eric's cock, sucking with vigor. She wanted his cock badly. When he was rock hard again she went to the bed and straddled the corner with her ass pointed at Eric. He followed, bumped the butt plug, then plunged his cock into her pussy. She moaned and wiggled.

"No. My ass... Do my ass." Candy demanded. Eric hesitated and stroked in and out of her pussy to build anticipation, playing with her butt-plug. She groaned as if frustrated. "I want your cock in my ass. Please, please... I need it."

Candy's begging made his cock even harder. Deciding her desire was at the right levels he painlessly eased the but-plug out. Her ass was slightly gaped again, just as planned. Without any other lube than his own spit, he carefully offered his hard cock to her ass. Candy had learned a trick from Joy though, and thrust her ass back at him, cramming his hard dick into her little hole.

"Fuck yes!" Candy exclaimed "Do that ass. Don't stop until I tell you to." Candy's demands were hot as fuck and Eric willingly complied, stroking in and out of her tight, hungry ass.

Richard was stroking in and out of Joy's sloppy pussy with some restraint, but was getting very little resistance as she had quickly accustomed herself to his mass. He started stroking a little faster and her moans encouraged him. As before, Richard started to pick up speed. The pressure from the sex chair pushed Joy's G-spot harder onto his shaft as he stroked. Her legs dangled and were quivering. She felt her orgasm coming and flexed her ass when it arrived. Shuddering, Richard continued to grunt and drive into her. She had gotten to know him just well enough to detect the way he pumped her pussy, and the raggedness of his breathing, that he was getting close. Joy recovered quickly and squirmed away from him. She didn't want him to come yet. Richard pulled back as she repositioned herself in the same spot.

"Don't come yet." Joy whispered. Richard nodded and held his throbbing shaft still for a second. Somehow she had known he was ever so close to cumming once again. After some long seconds, he fed his thick cock to her pussy again, and resumed a slower cadence.

Eric rode Candy's ass at a moderate pace. He was waiting for her to get sore and start to stiffen up, but she hadn't. Eric was pretty sure that she had developed a serious anal kink which made his dick yet harder. He had to stop a couple times to keep from coming. He'd pull out his cock and slap it on her ass a few times. Candy would arch her back and move her butthole toward his dick like a magnet. He'd tease her a little before accurately driving his green-headed cock back into her willing ass. Eric decided to drill her ass hard and see how she responded. He started pushing hard into her while holding her cheeks apart. Candy moaned approval and he kept plowing into her. Over and over. Her moans became more vocal.

"Yes! Right there! Don't stop! Don't stop!" She came hard again, drenching the sheets under her just in time for Eric to slow down to a manageable pace. He'd have to be careful not to cum at the wrong time as he still wanted to paint her tits white. Eric heard his sexy wife moaning again from across the room. Eric turned to see Richard still poised behind her, giving her everything he had.

"Fuck me!" Joy demanded. Richard pounded her for a second time, with a bit more restraint, trying to distract himself mentally and avoid another quick climax. His strategy worked and she shook and gushed all over his cock for the fourth time tonight. He slowed again and worked his big cock from side to side, stretching her pussy in all directions and give himself a break.

"Oh my god, yea." She said in a trembling voice, "That's what I wanted. Work that pussy, baby."

Eric returned his attention to Candy and asked her to flip over, right there, so he could see her beautiful face and tits. She did so, now on her back right on the corner of the bed, and immediately put her feet on his chest. They worked together to work his cock hard in her ass. He concentrated hard, rotating his hips and driving his cock this way and that in her tight ass. He'd move left and right, stretching the sides of her little hole. Candy moaned back at him and bit her lip, helping his efforts with her own hips. Eric applied more lube, then held her still and started driving into her hard. He stroked almost all the way back out before slamming back into her ass. Candy's huge rack bounced merrily for him and she shivered a little at the sensation of his cock head dragging back and forth in her ass. She squirmed and swooned as Eric built up speed. On and on he pounded her soft ass until finally her she started bucking and twitching around his cock. She gushed onto his cock again and lubed her own ass nicely.

"Damn, that's good!" Eric exclaimed.

Richard pulled out to change positions when he heard his wife getting loud again. He absently dropped his cock, landing squarely in the crack of Joy's ass. Joy jumped a bit, thinking he might be after her ass. She was half terrified, and half interested in more conquest. Joy was relieved when he whispered his apologies and moved to sit in front of her on a low spot in the curved couch. She took her cue and stood up slowly. He lubed up his long shaft for good measure and joy carefully swung a leg over, straddling him. She then lowered herself all the way onto him and sighed. Joy liked this couch. She was straddling him with her feet on the floor such that she could get full penetration and enough leg flexion to bounce on him without immediately cramping her legs. Joy's pussy felt very well fucked and she started to rhythmically raise and lower herself on his length, enjoying the fullness between her legs.

Candy caught her breath and smiled up are Eric, wiggling her hips again. He was impressed that she didn't seem to be done yet.

"You're lucky to be able to cum with a dick in your ass, you know." Eric said with a grin. Candy smiled shyly and started working his cock hard to the left and right again. Eric started upping the pace again, thinking that her G-spot was already on fire, so another orgasm was probably in order. He was right and as he held her still and started his long strokes she bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"That's right. Do me with that hot ass. You'll be my good little ass-slut, won't you?" Candy's squinted her eyes as the tingling intensified. Richard didn't talk to her like that, but if that incredible feeling was any indication, she was pretty sure she liked it. Eric built up to a fast hard pace again, and it wasn't long before she was gushing all over his dick again. Eric could hear from across the room that his wife was cumming as well as she ground herself on Richards hard pole.

Candy stiffened slightly after she recovered from the last orgasm. Eric decided that was probably an early sign of soreness. He rubbed his hands along her ass and legs comfortingly and she smiled up at him.

"I think maybe my ass has had enough, for now." Candy stated. They laughed together and Eric bent to kiss her while moving his dick in her ass softly, for a short cooldown. He eased into her all the way and just held there for a long minute. He slowly withdrew and said he'd go clean off his cock. He asked her to find a good spot near the other two so he could fuck her tits while he watched his wife's wonderful pussy do work.

Joy was recovering from her latest orgasm as Candy approached. They smiled at each other and high fived playfully. Joy stood up off of Richard's dick and it continued to stick straight up.

"You poor boy," Joy said, admiring his towering hard-on. "You've been so good, how'd you like to fill my pussy with your cum again?"

His eyes lit up as she moved him so she could lay down on her back with her legs up in the air. Eric returned at about that time and Candy knelt on a pillow right beside them. She had her big tits all lubed up by the time he got there. Eric was stroking his cock and placed it between her tits just as Richard drove himself into Joy. They hummed together as Richard immediately started making long strokes. Candy and Eric both smiled at each other, given how hot that was. Eric's balls ached as much as Richard's and they were both ready for release. Eric stood in front of Candy and started to bury his cock in her cleavage vigorously. He worked her nice tits over his cock as he thrusted, and Candy played with his balls and rubbed his taint. Richard gave that hot pussy his favorite treatment. He pounded away as if ravenous. Joy's legs went up and she shook slightly and continuously. He pounded her over and over, driving into her with everything he had. Eric and Joy's voices started to crescendo together.

"Oh yea! Fuck yes! Oh god! Yes! Yes! Uhhhhh!"

Richard, Eric and Joy virtually came at the same moment. Their parts throbbing. Hot cum pumping into her pussy, and hot jizz on Candy's tits. Richard pumped slowly as his cock began to deflate. Eric rubbed the head of his dick on Candy's huge cum covered nipples.

They all paused to recover. Candy was the most able to gather up some wash cloths and water. Chatting continued for a while, light and fun. Joy complimented Richard on his efforts in lasting longer and said it'd been a very long time since she'd been fucked so well. Candy shyly apologized about her new fascination with her ass and complimented Eric and being such a sensitive, but dominant lover. Joy told her never to apologize to Eric about that because he loved getting some ass which was reward enough. In fact, sometimes Joy couldn't keep him away from hers. The all laughed together and Eric hugged Candy tight, letting her know that she was safe with him, despite his tough talk.