Paizuri Pals Deluxe XD 32DD Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sister didn't say a word, the intensity sapping her ability to speak.

Manny pounded faster and faster into their tits, his cock throbbing uncontrollably as he began to reach his limit. Cass snapped the handcuffs open and grabbed hold of her hands, pulling them up to their chests to squeeze their breasts together.

She moved them up and down over the cock, but Amy stood there limply as she witnessed the lewd act before her. Cass looked into her with pleading eyes, her senses zeroed in on heaving her breasts over the raging cock. Amy locked eye contact with her sister as she jerked off Manny with their breasts.

"M-Manny..." Cass pleaded, falling in a rhythm of bouncing against him. She didn't turn away from her sister as she made her pleads to her boyfriend. "Show her your cum... We need your cum..."

He moaned heavily as his girlfriend went at him with full force. He expelled the last of his energy into a final volley of thrusts as the pressure built up to explosive levels in his shaft.

Amy felt the tremors of his cock send waves through all their bodies. She watched her sister's face radiate with anticipation. She looked down their bound chests and at Manny's cockhead breaching to the surface. With a deep breath, she gripped tight on Cass's breasts and tugged them harshly into her.

Cass moaned out loud as the cock erupted with a pop, shooting a jet of cum up at her face. She winked with quick reflex as it splattered against her and squeezed their breasts some more to keep jerking them up and down. As another rope spurted Amy's way she flinched and squinted her eyes. Each bounce of their tits coaxed another shot, so she joined hands with Cass to jerk their tits up and down together. They kept tittyfucking his spasming cock, spraying the rest of his seed all over their chests like a white chocolate fountain.

The bed shook when Manny collapsed on his back. If it weren't for the bras holding them together, the same would've happened to them. They laid their heads on each other's shoulders for support and spent about a minute just catching their breath.

Cassandra smiled and hugged her sister. "Aww, Amy, I'm so proud~! How'd it taste?"

"I, uh ..." Amy blushed, realizing she didn't even think about such a thing. She looked down to one of her hands, seeing a gleaming little pond of fresh semen.

Cass giggled. "Welllll, what're you waiting for silly~?"

Amy blushed harder as Cass stared her down in anticipation. She looked into her palm and drew it up to her mouth. She smelled it, taking in the strange musty scent of it. She looked back nervously to her sister, who wouldn't relent until she tried it. Amy sighed and stuck out her tongue to scoop up a small sample. Really creamy, a little salty. She took another lick, which was enough for her sister to flash a victorious grin.

"...It's... interesting..." She licked her hand clean, bringing more delight to her approving sister. Cass leaned in and licked some cum off of her cheek. Amy fidgeted back, but let her continue cleaning her face. When Cass finished she leaned in for another kiss and Amy tasted the cum all over her tongue. She leaned into her and accepted the kiss eagerly, suckling her tongue and savoring the essence.

When they finished, Cass eased off. "Hmm, I think I missed a spot~" She said, looking down at their breasts hungrily. Amy giggled a little, finally getting the hang of things. Cass reached around Amy's back to undo her side of bra, and Amy followed suit and unhooked Cass's side of the bra.

With both of them free, they pulled the tattered, cum stained bra off between them to expose everything underneath. Their white-drenched bosoms hung over Manny's exhausted penis that had been sitting there the whole time. "Poor baby..." Cass said, smirking. She took hold of Amy and guided her to sit on the edge of the bed, out of the way of Manny to let him rest.

"Now, where were we..." Cassandra grinned slyly and leaned into Amy's chest, burying her face between her breasts. Amy giggled as she burrowed her face into her cleavage, then dragged her tongue aimlessly around all over. Amy wriggled around as Cass tended to every inch of her chest, circling her tongue teasingly around her nipples.

She couldn't handle the teasing any longer. Amy took hold of her arms and gently pushed Cass downward, making her tongue trail down her belly as she lowered her deeper and deeper across her body. The older sis giggled against her soft skin as she got the hint and made her way down between her legs. She propped a chin over her covered crotch and looked up at Cass with lust.

Amy purred as her sister rubbed her face against her hidden entrance. Cass gave the center of her panties a light kiss before she opened her mouth and gripped the top edge of the panties with her teeth. Amy braced herself as she dragged her garments down her thighs, sliding them across her legs until she pulled them to her ankles. Cass kept the silk apparel there instead of pulling them off her feet, letting them keep her legs tied together as she ducked under them and emerged between her legs.

Cass greeted her bare pussy, savoring the scent up close and the sight of her dripping in anticipation. Amy clamped her legs over her sister, her thighs arced over her shoulders and legs draped against her back. Cass stuck out her tongue and dragged up her slit, licking her like an ice cream cone. Amy moaned and held the back of her head, caressing her hair as she went down on her.

They both let out sensual moans as Cass breached her tongue into her, swirling it around to taste her warm sweetness. Amy pulled her face in deeper, so she responded by wrapping her hands around her hips and squeezing her soft tush. Amy flailed her legs around over her shoulders, kicking the panties off of her ankles and dropping them over the covers. Cass stroked both of her outer thighs as she teased her lap. She emerged for a moment to take a breath, then dived back at her and went to stimulate her clit.

"Ohh... Cass..." she mewled, digging her nails in her sister's hair as she received the sensual oral that drove her crazy. Amy squirmed all over her body, rocking her hips against Cass's face as she feasted on her. All of a sudden, Cass reeled off of her and hoisted herself up, pushing back Amy's thighs and making her plop on her back, making the mattress's springs squeak as a tremor rocked through the bed.

Amy gasped in shock as she staggered back, but couldn't regain her posture before Cass pounced in and relentlessly fingerfucked her. She squealed out as she got played with harder than ever before, panting deeply for breath and digging her fingers into the bedsheets.

"Mmm, you like that sis~?" Cass said, laying her head casually on Amy's thigh as she kept up the rhythm. "You think you could go for some fun like this more often~?"

She blushed as she furiously molested her. "I-I, umm. M-maybe... Ahh..." Amy heaved her whole body up and down against her sister's thrust. She closed her eyes and laid back, soaking in the sensation. "Getting... close..."

Cass giggled and drove herself back and forth into her some more. "Feels great, doesn't it? Don't you wish your big sister could tend to your body more often?"

"Yes... y-yes..." Amy sunk low against the sheets, tugging at the sheets below her as she started to get quiet, keeping her eyes slammed shut and only letting out quiet peeps. "C-Cass... Cassandra..."

She couldn't help herself but let out a little squeal, taking much delight in how much she pleased Amy. Cass slipped her touch out of her and leaned her face back in, giving her clit a kiss before she swirled her fingertip around it and dove her tongue back into her soft cove. She moaned as she lapped up the sweet nectar and felt Amy's walls tighten up around her.

"Oh, Amy... Cum for me, sweetie... Let it all out..."

She flicked her tongue all around her wetness, lashing around her pussy without mercy. Amy couldn't hold herself in anymore and a burst of moans exploded from her lips. She wrapped her arms around Cass and buried her deep in her lap, rocking her hips against her succulent mouth that brought her to the brink of climax.

"C... Ca..." Amy fidgeted from the waist down as she began to spasm. "...Cassssss!!"

All of a sudden the full taste of sweet nectar rushed into Cass's mouth as Amy came hard against her face. The big sister let out muffled moans as she lapped up her essence, but soon had to emerge from her lap to pant for breath. Amy's lower body continued to twitch in pleasure, so Cass penetrated her once more to milk her out with in and out rhythm.

Amy writhed around there in her orgasm, practically rolling around over the bed. The thrust of her hips waned slower and slower as her sister coaxed every last drop out of her. She leaned her head back, her vision blurring a little with a sense of lightheadedness. Both girls laid sprawled over each other across the bed, taking a moment to recover from the excitement.

Once Cass got her bearings straight, she shifted over to lay on her side next to Amy, and leaned her face in next to her. It took a moment for Amy to even realize she was right there, but when she saw her she immediately leaned in to lock lips with her. Cass purred into the kiss, exploring her mouth with her tongue and making sure she got a good taste of her own juices.

Amy moaned into her and tried to dive deeper against her, but all of a sudden Cass drew herself back away from her, parting her lips from hers. Amy flashed a pouty gleam in her eye as she snatched the affection away.

"Now, now..." Cass said, "You said it yourself, you're not joining the academy. It'd be a shame if we got used to this, it's not like you'll ever be around here long-"

"H-hey, wait a sec..." Amy pleading, making Cass smirk.

"Hmm? Change of heart?"

"I, uh, it's just that..." Amy looked out into empty space, trying to gather some thoughts. "I mean ... you're my sister, it'd be a shame if I only got to see you during the holidays..."

"Oh? So what're you saying?"

Amy paused for a long while, looking down avoiding her gaze. Eventually she sighed. "Well, umm, I'm sure this school's alright... It has a beautiful view of Lake Titicaca and all..."

Cass smiled warmly and embraced her sister. "So you'll enroll?"

She faltered back on hearing those words. Amy looked at her beaming face, knowing she couldn't disappoint her. She took a deep breath and readied herself to let out the magic word. "... Sure."

12