Pakistani Bride Group Fuck Pt. 02

Story Info
Pakistani bride has first group sex.
1.5k words
4.29
103k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so ashamed as the other guys looked at me naked, being fucked so roughly. I thought "what will they say", would they step in and stop this? Would they tell my husband? If they did I was finished. I closed my eyes tight and just let it happen.

Amin and Riaz were close to coming. A final lunge really hard from both of them together drew the breath out from my lungs and a stifled scream came out as my mouth gasped open with the intensity of the orgasm that hit me.

Suddenly something was shoved straight into my open mouth. My eyes shot open to see the other guys stripping down and one of the polish guys was already forcing his cock into my mouth. Right then I knew my fate was sealed.

Riaz shouted something about my husband will find out what I am really like. I felt scared and then a amazingly bold thought hit me at that point. "You know, what if could change this around. I know my husband is not the best at being able to satisfy me sexually but I put up with it because he is my husband. Here though I could have these guys purely for my animal lust and if I controlled the situation I could make sure that no one dared tell my husband."

As Riaz and Amin withdrew, exhausted and spent. I pushed back the polish guy and I turned to them and asked "how was it?"

"Amazing" "incredible" they muttered. A bit stunned at my reaction.

I spoke to them all and said "one condition - no one tells my husband" they were silent. "Agreed??" I demanded.

"Yes of course" they all muttered. Then realising I was ok with this the other four guys came close and started to touch me and pat me and stroke me. Riaz and Amin just sat back hoping to get a good show while the other guys came even closer now. My whole body was hurting from such an intense fuck but I was genuinely excited now that I had control.

I looked at the guys and with shamed glances started to size up their cocks. Three of them were big similar to Amin's. The last guy I saw was one of the brute black guys. I thought this must be fake. His cock was huge and it was still flaccid. I thought "well whatever happens I am going to make sure that I enjoy this" and relaxed myself to my fate.

My mouth was opened roughly and one of the polish guys pushed himself in to my mouth. I grabbed the other guys cock and started stroke it "suck it" he shouted. And I did. I took it in turns for about 10 minutes to suck and lick their cocks with everything I had.

One of the polish guys then laid me on my back and started to use his tongue on my pussy and asshole. The other guys joined in and sucked my tits with a mix of gentle tenderness and then rough pinching and biting.

Polish guy sucking my pussy now slipped three fingers inside. His hands were huge and I struggled to accommodate him. But he kept rubbing my clit making me squeal and my juices flow. I felt him start to probe with his fourth finger and cocked my head up to look at him. The others stopped for a moment as they all watched him. Suddenly he pushed harder and the fourth finger was in. I could feel the sweat pour off my body. I was so hot inside and was straining to stretch my small pussy over his huge fingers.

One of the guys shouted "go on do it". The polish guy looked at me. I pulled his head up to me. He had blue eyes and was incredibly good looking with a nice body. I wanted to have him as well now. I just shouted "do it" as I devoured his lips. He placed his thumb at my opening as well and pushed. I felt a sweet pain as my hole stretched even further. It was in. But he wasn't satisfied with that. He rocked in and out gently until I felt my pussy almost snap as it went past his knuckles. He stopped thankfully when he had it in up to his wrist. He turned me to my side facing away from him and started playing with my anus. I felt a sharp sting as his cock entered my anus. I was stretched beyond breaking point. Everyone seemed to mutter their approval to him. He started to plow into me real deep. My guttural moans were stifled quickly by the other polish guy who pushed his cock deep into my throat.

The hand in my pussy was driving me mad. He was touching parts of me that were sending actual electric jolts through my body. Then his fingers found my cervix. His fingers prodded and prized until 2 of them were inside my cervix. At this point he couldn't take any more. He pounded my ass with everything he had finally screaming swears as he came deep inside me. I swallowed the load from the other guy as well. They both withdrew from me and collapsed. "You were amazing" they both muttered breathlessly. I kissed them both and said "So were you".

I looked at the 2 African guys and signaled to the one with the big cock to lie on the sofa. I straddled him slowly as my hole was really sore now. I hissed as I felt a sting as his cock head pushed into my cervix. I looked down and thought shit I am in trouble here. He still had about 4 inches outside me. The other black guy quickly positioned himself behind me at my anus.

"Please. Not too rough" I said coyly. Gently he fed his cock into me as well. All the guys were watching in awe and saying wow and oh my god. I realized how hot this must look. A 5 ft small skinny white skinned waif like girl being sandwich between 2 big dark black guys nearly 6ft 6inch each and just as wide. With pure rippling muscles everywhere. No wonder they were so in awe. I wanted to see as well. I shouted "photo". The others looked quizzical. "Photo". Riaz quickly got out his camera phone started taking pictures. One of the polish guys started filming it on his phone camera.

I started to push back on the huge dicks now trying to put on a show. When I pushed harder a could feel the cock head go through my cervix and a gasp would escape my mouth. They kept up this slow deliberate pace for some minutes. Drawing me closer and closer to a huge orgasm but without letting me cum.

My body seemed to be going into mini spasms. Then finally one of the guys said he need to come and they said "together". That was there their cue to turn into animals.

They held me tight so I could not move and on each stroke withdrew until their tips were at my entrances. Then rammed fully all the way in. Getting quicker and ramming harder each time. The mixture of pleasure and pain as the big cock was now going fully right through my cervix into my womb was too much. I came hard. So hard. I thought my head would explode. I screamed as they both pistoned me.

I actually started crying as it was just too intense for me to take. I could hear cheers from the audience as the 2 black guys filled me with month's worth of cum.

We were all exhausted but my audience was hard again. "Next time". I begged. They all smiled realising that there would be plenty more 'next times'. They all masturbated themselves and came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

The guys were true to their words and did not say anything to my husband. We lived like this together for over 3 years before we moved out to a place of our own. I had 2 sons before we moved. Imran, my eldest has tight curly hair is much darker than my husband and looks exactly like one of the African guys. Bilal, my youngest is white, much whiter than me and has blue eyes.

Thankfully with our mix of my husband's dark complexion and dark eyes. My green eyes white skin. And other family members having curly hair and greyish eyes. I was able to convince him that these were just a mix of family traits.

Since then I have been a good wife and haven't engaged in such activists since we moved out.

But also I haven't come properly since then as well, so who knows how long I can last without a real hard fucking to make me cum properly again.

Not very much longer I think...

This is my first story. I just wrote this very quickly from my own fantasy in my mind. I am sorry if you are offended by the rape content in the start. I did not mean to offend, only to excite.

Please let me know if you like.

The end