Pakistani Wife is Cheated On Ch. 01

Story Info
Pakistani wife is cheated on by those closest to her.
3.5k words
3.82
70.6k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last adventure in June, I promised that I would write about anything more that happened in my life. Little did I know more things were to happen so soon in my life. Well, not exactly to me though......

Malaika.

My baby sister. My heart, my love. My very own little mini-me who followed me everywhere. Always wanted to dress like me, always wanted to look like me, always wanted to play same games with me, wanted to do the things I did etc. My closest friend in difficult times. My confidant to all my most private secrets..... You get the picture. Well she is grown up, going to college and has come over to the UK at last to join me. I am so happy.

She had a student visa approved. She is so academically bright that she could have gone anywhere in the world; but true to form, she has come to the UK to follow me. I don't mind, I love having her around. She is funny, witty, clever and so so so naughty. Although she has never had a boyfriend or messed around with guys - A result of the strict upbringing in Pakistan that we both shared.

Looks wise she had developed into a total knockout since I left her. She is very similar to me with a vey slender figure, long black hair. But she has a cuter face than me, round and babyish. Her eyes sparkle with mischief and the smile from her full lips is bright and full of naughtiness. She is blessed with long thick hair similar to mine. 'Malaika' means angel and she looked every inch a little perfect angel. My perfect little angel.

She has been here since May and started college in September. Her college is a fair distance from my house but was commutable by train. When she came to the UK, she thought the best option was to stay with us and pay us rent for a room. My husband agreed straight away to allow her to stay, but insisted no rent would be charged and she would stay as our guest throughout her studies.

He enjoyed her company very much as well. They always seemed to be in conversation, usually about religious stuff. She had been educated by my dad (my original dad) who is a scholar on religious matters, and so she was very knowledgeable on religious matters. My husband is also very well educated on religious things. So they both debated finer points of religious law. Sometimes they also had private conversations, going quiet when I entered the room. They also joked playfully with each other as well; they would giggle at private jokes. My husband would hug or pat her sometimes. To me it was all a normal playful way of acting for a big brother in law & little sister in law.

Overtime Malaika became a little bit more closed up when talking to me. She used to tell me every detail about her day, but now she would only answer "it was ok" or something to that effect when asked about her day.

When her college started she was busy. I was busy with my babies, my housework, my husband and my hidden activities with Tino / Mike so I didn't really get a chance to miss her lack of conversation.

One day in early September, I had changed the bed sheets and was putting the old ones in the wash when I happened to see something on Malaika's bed sheets that shocked me - the unmistakable sight of spunk stains. Multiple stains at that. My mind started racing. Has she managed to nab a hottie at the college. Or she's got someone local. But how? She doesn't go out. Not even with other girls, let alone boys. The protective big sister in me kicked in. I thought mom and dad would be mortified that I let this happen whilst she was with me.

I decided to confront her - She point blank refused to accept that anything had happened. Unfortunately for me the evidence had been completely removed in the wash - damn you new double strength Persil Automatic.

Her reaction baffled me a little as we normally shared all of our little secrets - even the naughty ones. I had to let it pass. Maybe it was just nothing or maybe she didn't want to tell me. Either way I couldn't push her for an answer.

Some more days went by and with the busy nature of our lives we were all a little bit distant so the matter seemed to go away.

Then 2 days ago, my husband came back from a business trip to Holland. When he got home he greeted me as usual but rushed to the bathroom as he needed the loo quickly. While he was in there I had a quick check in his suitcase to see what gift he had bought me. There were quite a few items in there but I looked at the first thing that was on top. To my shock I saw some sexy lingerie. I pulled it out. It was the see through kind, with cut-outs where the nipples should be and in the crotch. I quickly went to put it back inside the suitcase. My hand touched a plastic package. I pulled it out. Oh my god. It was a selection of obscene looking vibrators. They were large, one was like a J shape and one had nobbled lumps all over it.

I couldn't believe he had bought me such disgusting gifts. I would have to wear this obscene under garment for him in bed? And I would have to let him use those things on me? Thinking that my husband sees me as a slut for use like this I felt sick in my stomach but also a little excited.

I thought about that night at the club. Did he see me as his sexy slut or as his wholesome perfect wife? I still wasn't sure. Maybe the gifts would finally answer it for me. I put everything away and waited for him to give me the gifts.

Just about that time, my sister came back from college. She greeted everyone and we all had some supper.

After food my husband went to his bag and pulled out gifts he had bought for the babies.

Then he said "and now some special gifts for you my dear"

I panicked, I thought he was going to pull out those obscene things in front of my sister and give them to me. Before I could say anything he pulled out 2 silk scarves. They were beautiful. Both my sister and I cooed in admiration of their beauty.

My sister was gushing to me about how wonderful my husband is and how lucky I was to have him.

I relaxed thinking that he will give me the other 'adult' gifts tonight in bed. That night we had sex. I drew out the foreplay and build up, giving him time to give me the gifts - but he said nothing.

In the end I realised that the gifts could not have been meant for me, maybe a friend had asked him to buy them for him. I felt relieved that I hadn't asked him about them as I would have looked silly if they weren't for me. But also disappointed that I won't get to use them. I wanted him to draw out the slut in me and treat me like he did in the club. But nothing.

Next day - busy busy busy day for me. I had an appointment at the hospital with my youngest. It was a routine visit but was going to be a full suite of tests and was likely to take 4-5 hours. My husband was going to be home all day, so I told my husband I would be gone 4-5 hours and left the house.

I left my eldest baby at a baby day care place and headed off to hospital. My phone rang, it was the hospital to tell me my appointment had been cancelled as the doctor didn't come in. Thinking nothing more of it I turned round and headed home.

I got home and as it was still early I thought hubby might be asleep, so I carefully closed the front door and went in. My baby was asleep so I put her down in the living room to continue her sleep. After a few minutes I heard some sound from upstairs and slowly went up to see if hubby is stirring from his sleep. He was up, but someone else was in his room.

It was Malaika. I decided to listen to their conversation. They started talking about me being away for some time at the hospital.

Then my husband asked "So, do you like your gifts?"

"I love them, the sexy lingerie fits me perfectly" she cheekily responded.

I peered round the door to see Malaika sat on the bed wearing nothing but lingerie. I looked again and realised that she was wearing the see through lingerie he had brought back on his last trip.

Mad pangs of jealousy and anger drove through my body. So that was a gift for her?

"It's a good job we can do it on your bed now. Apan (big sister) got really suspicious after finding the stains you left on my bed sheets. You make too much of that milky stuff jija-ji (brother in law)." Malaika giggled and laughed

"Well you seem to draw it out of me in gallons" my husband responded with lovey dovey bullshit that sent my anger through my head.

"If you had swallowed it all like a good girl, you wouldn't have got in trouble" he chided.

They both giggled and started kissing and clinging to each other.

The anger inside me was strange. I felt angry at my husband, that he would do this behind my back. Angry at Malaika that she would betray me like this. Angry at myself for letting this happen in my own home.

But the strongest emotion I was feeling was jealousy. As I saw my husband kiss my sister passionately I pictured me kissing her. Her gorgeous little tongue dancing with mine. The sweetest nectar from her mouth filing mine.

I felt pangs of jealousy that my husband was enjoying my beautiful sister. I loved her so dearly. I was honestly jealous of him and wanted to swap places with him.

I watched as my husband's head lowered, his mouth traced kisses down her neck as her head rocked back. His hands were already at her small pert breasts. His mouth followed his hands and he took her breasts in his mouth, alternating between them. He licked at them teasingly and then plucked the nipple with his lips, drawing it in to his mouth for a lingering suck. Then the other, then back. He kept repeating this. Malaika's eyes rolled back into her head and she tilted her head back.

When he sucked, teased and mauled Malaika's breasts, in my mind I pictured it was me enjoying them. Her head would be rocking back in pleasure that I was giving her.

My husband traced his mouth down lower and lower on her body, kissing and licking every inch, finally stopping between Malaika's legs. She opened her legs wider giving him full access. Her legs were open almost at 180 degrees, the flexibility of a nubile youthful body. I saw his lips and tongue slowly and lovingly pluck, lick, chew and tease her most delicate bits.

Occasionally I would see her legs stiffen and she would release a gasp as he found sensitive stimulation for her. Again and again she would stiffen. She grabbed his head and pulled him further into her pussy.

Malaika started cooing and moaning. Occasional gasps continued to escape through her gritted teeth.

Bearing in mind my husband has never gone down on me properly, the bastard was giving her oral like an expert. But again, instead of longing for my husband to do it to me, my brain visualised me doing those things to Malaika. I visualised me licking her like my husband was, giving her pleasure, driving her wild, my mouth tasting her most purest juices and lapping them up.

I half closed my eyes for a moment enjoying their acts, in a daze of my own. I was quickly snapped out of it by the start of a buzzing noise.

I looked up and realised my husband had one of the vibrators in his hand and had just switched it on. Another gift for Malaika, not me.

It looked mean and menacing. It didn't look right next to her tiny delicate frame. It certainly didn't look right when he brought it close to her tiny shaved bald pussy. He teased it around Malaika's hairless pussy. Stopping to press it against her clit.

Her moaning became more rough and erratic when he teased her clit. She was no longer in control of her body. Suddenly my husband dipped the tip of the vibrator into her pussy. Malaika yelped. She gasped roughly and groaned as he pulled it out again.

He rubbed it around her hole, teased her clit and dipped in her hole again, going deeper. He slowly repeated this act again and again going deeper each time until he had got most of it in.

She was quivering and whimpering now. Her baby face the picture of angelic beauty. Her cheeks beginning to fill with red and her lips reddening to ruby. I looked longingly at her thinking "I want so much to be the one to give you that pleasure. I was losing my heart to her and I could feel it".

My husband started to pull the vibrator out and then drive it fully in, in longer more forceful strokes. She started thrashing her head from side to side, those beautiful green eyes shut tight in pleasure, those ruby red pouting lips pursed and purring. She buried her head in the pillow as my husband got rougher pushing the vibrator all the way home....and then suddenly he stopped leaving it fully buried inside her.

He shifted his body so he was lying next to her in the spooning position. He lifted her leg with one hand. Malaika whimpered heavily in expectation of what was coming next. I had a clear view as my hubby held his cock and after rubbing it around her anus for a while, then started to feed it into her asshole .

I watched intently, my heart racing. Other than that one night in the club my husband would never do this with me. He asked me once, I said it was dirty so he never asked again.

I felt so inadequate. All these thing I could have done, but he never did them with me .Worse my angel was getting them.

Slowly slowly he embedded his cock fully into her asshole. It was an incredible squeeze. Although he is not as well endowed as some of my lovers, I could see Malaika was really tight. She took it all though, without anything more than a few whimpers I should add. She may have been tight, but it was obvious this was far from her first time.

After letting her get used to the double intrusions, hubby started to pull out and thrust back in. He reamed her out steadily at first then faster and harder. He let her leg drop down and instead yanked her hair back.

He fucked her really hard for a good 5 mins. Her little baby face contorted with the harsh realities of the pain of being fucked hard in the ass.

My husband moved so he was lying on his back and pulled Malaika on top of him so she was in the reverse cowgirl position. She was in control now. She had her eyes closed. She slowly rode him in a teasing manner. Occasionally stopping when his penis was fully out. I could see him almost begging her and then she would thrust back down. She rode him like that for a while drawing him ever closer to his climax.

Malaika stopped and pouting like a spoilt child begged my husband "Puddi me duy na, Please jija-ji" (put it in my pussy now please brother in law).

He just nodded his agreement. She raised herself off his cock and removed the vibrator.

She turned around to ride him face to face, slowly impaling herself on his engorged cock. Then starting to hump really hard. She raised herself on each stroke and let her body slap down really hard. Again and again, harder and harder each time.

After a few minutes of this, husband decided to take back control. He flipped them both whilst still embedded in her so he was on top now. He thrust in to her with hard strokes. Her legs wrapped around his ass as she dragged him deeper it to her.

Malaika was gasping and babbling "Zor se chodo muje, zor se chodo muje" over and over again. (Fuck me harder)

They both seemed to speed up their actions, and then their controlled fucking got frantic. Hubby really cut loose banging her hard, pushing her whole body against the head board with each thrust.

Malaika stiffened up and started squealing. She reached forward grabbing my husband's back, pulling him hard into her.

"Aaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaiiiiii aaammmmaaa" she repeatedly gasped as she came hard. She dug her fingernails hard into my husband's back. She dragged them across his back drawing deep red scratches and I am sure some blood as well.

My husband sucked tenderly on her neck as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Then he sucked harder, really hard as he was finally coming inside her, grunting his pleasure. As his lips left her neck I could see deep purple marks.

Malaika's little body was quivering and was covered in red marks from where my husband's powerful hands had clasped her.

Pangs of jealousy racked through my body. He had not only fucked my little angel but he had left his mark on her like he had marked her as his territory, his own property.

"If she was now his, who the fuck am I to him?" I thought.

Tears started streaking down my eyes I was upset and jealous but strangely also proud to see my baby sister had grown up to become woman and how well she performed.

My mind was racing but the main thoughts were that I wanted so much for it to had been me doing those things to her, enjoying her, bringing her pleasure.

Hang on....

"....Wtf, what am I saying? I am not a lesbian." I thought. "Why am I getting these thoughts?" My mind was a mess.

"Maybe it's just misplaced strong sisterly love?" I rationalised. "Or the sudden shock of seeing these acts".

"Then why do I want her so badly - sexually? I don't understand"

"I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!!" I reaffirmed to myself. "And definitely not for my own sister"

I looked at the bed to see my beautiful angelic baby sister still shaking in the afterglow of such an intense fucking. Her pure white cheeks flushed red. Her long black hair a sweaty tousled mess. Her eyes slowly fluttering, almost as if she was regaining consciousness. Her green eyes sparkling through half opened eye lids. Her small bosom still heaving from her rasped breathing.

Then she slowly broke out into a smile. A satisfied and contented smile.

Almost totally involuntarily I mouthed the words "I love you" to her. But I knew she was gone from me. She had just enjoyed something that I couldn't give her.

Dazed, upset and thoroughly confused I quietly left the room, skulked down the stairs and went to the front door. I closed it loudly making sure everyone would hear it.

I heard panicked movement upstairs as no doubt Malaika and my husband would have tried to hide what they were doing, but I didn't go up to check. I sat downstairs and let them cover up their tracks.

I had got my comeuppance. My infidelities behind my husband's back had been repaid 100 fold. He had taken from me the most precious thing in my life, apart from my babies.

Somehow, I have to win her back.

I am writing this fresh as it has just happened in the last 2 days. The reason I am writing and posting this so soon is I need your help - you the readers. I cannot live with Malaika in the arms of my husband, I need to win her back.

I want you all to suggest what actions I can take next to get her back. I promise I will post what happens in the future here.

Please leave comments and ideas on how I can win her back, either in comments section or send via email And please rate my posts.

Luv Shaz